VietFun For All

VietFun For All (http://community.vietfun.com/index.php)
-   Recipes (Nấu Ăn) (http://community.vietfun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What’s to do on Paradise Islands🌴 ? (http://community.vietfun.com/showthread.php?t=2275991)

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 12:21 PM

What’s to do on Paradise Islands🌴 ?

What’s to do in Maui? Honolulu?

Is there a Japan town in Maui?

To reciprocate, I’ll take a snap shot of that place and post it here to share when I’m back. :D:lol:

Btw: we’re not going until next month.

HangHang9 07-10-2019 12:23 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587524]What’s to do in Maui? Honolulu?

To reciprocate, I’ll take a snap shot of that place and post it here to share when I’m back. :D:lol:

Btw: we’re not going until next month.[/QUOTE]

Can I go tooooo ??

May I joy your party ??

please: please: please: please: please:

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=HangHang9;13587526]Can I go tooooo ??

May I joy your party ??

please: please: please: please: please:[/QUOTE]

Chi Hang du*? qua’ lam em so*. 😱:D:lol:

HangHang9 07-10-2019 12:56 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587546]Chi Hang du*? qua’ lam em so*. 😱:D:lol:[/QUOTE]

Hehehheheeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Sợ cái gì ??

Dử khg có ăn thịt cũa CheriBlossom được .

Dử bào vệ CheriBlossom được mà .

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 01:22 PM

[QUOTE=HangHang9;13587548]Hehehheheeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Sợ cái gì ??

Dử khg có ăn thịt cũa CheriBlossom được .

Dử bào vệ CheriBlossom được mà .[/QUOTE]

Ai tin chi se co’ ke^’t qua giong con crow in this Aesop’s Fables. 😱:D:lol:

The Fox and The Crow
A Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree.
     "That's for me, as I am a Fox," said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the tree.
     "Good day, Mistress Crow," he cried. "How well you are looking today: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds."
     The Crow lifted up her head and began to caw her best, but the moment she opened her mouth the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by Master Fox.
     "That will do," said he. "That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future: "Do not trust flatterers.

taodai 07-10-2019 03:14 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587561]Ai tin chi se co’ ke^’t qua giong con crow in this Aesop’s Fables. 😱:D:lol:

The Fox and The Crow
A Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree.
     "That's for me, as I am a Fox," said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the tree.
     "Good day, Mistress Crow," he cried. "How well you are looking today: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds."
     The Crow lifted up her head and began to caw her best, but the moment she opened her mouth the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by Master Fox.
     "That will do," said he. "That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future: "Do not trust flatterers.[/QUOTE]

:D ...……………... :lol: :lol:

donnynguyen 07-10-2019 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587524]What’s to do in Maui? Honolulu?

Btw: we’re not going until next month.[/QUOTE]

I’m going to HI next year!! I have a wedding to attend- the groom’s second and bride’s first. Not too hyped about it cuz I got along wit his ex wife really well! Men!

HangHang9 07-10-2019 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587561]Ai tin chi se co’ ke^’t qua giong con crow in this Aesop’s Fables. 😱:D:lol:

The Fox and The Crow
     "That will do," said he. "That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future: "Do not trust flatterers.[/QUOTE]

Hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .

Nice story .... I am being human ... So do you .

Difference between human and animals .

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=donnynguyen;13587602]I’m going to HI next year!! I have a wedding to attend- the groom’s second and bride’s first. Not too hyped about it cuz I got along wit his ex wife really well! Men![/QUOTE]

It’ll be awesome if you can go next month cuz we all can hang out together. :hello:

One the favorite places to visit on the list is already is TURTLETOWN cuz I ❤️ tortoises and turtles.

Other than that, we’ll go snorkeling and hanging out at the beach.

I wonder if they have Japan town there? I tried googling Japan town in Maui and couldn’t find anything. Maybe they go by a different name.😟

Have you been there? Do you know or recommend any good places to eat? What about shopping?

Bà Tám 07-10-2019 03:35 PM

Mấy Sis :hello:
Đi Hawaii đẹp và vui
Japanese nhiều
Con trai đẹp

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 03:36 PM

[QUOTE=taodai;13587600]:D ...……………... :lol: :lol:[/QUOTE]

:hello: TD :hello:

I love reading Aesop’s fables tu*\ nho cuz there’s a moral to every story. Co the gi ly’ do -do’ nen I never trust anyone. :D

[QUOTE=HangHang9;13587609]Hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .

Nice story .... I am being human ... So do you .

Difference between human and animals .[/QUOTE]

Animals are deceitful to one another already noi’ chi con nguoi since ..... some of us are 1000xs worse.🙊:😱:D

donnynguyen 07-10-2019 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587613]It’ll be awesome if you can go next month cuz we all can hang out together. :hello:

One the favorite places to visit on the list is already is TURTLETOWN cuz I ❤️ tortoises and turtles.

Other than that, we’ll go snorkeling and hanging out at the beach.

I wonder if they have Japan town there? I tried googling Japan town in Maui and couldn’t find anything. Maybe they go by a different name.😟

Have you been there? Do you know or recommend any good places to eat? What about shopping?[/QUOTE]

Yea! Been there a few times. Not exactly exciting, more relaxing! I dont recalled a japanesetown. We went to a flea like market and they had gifts—we went night time and it was kinda nice!

Went snorkeling too but I couldnt swim so I hung onto her the whole time! Lolz.

We ate mostly at the mall there its much more affordable and they had viet food!

I’m going somewhere else next month!

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 03:43 PM

[QUOTE=Bà Tám;13587620]Mấy Sis :hello:
Đi Hawaii đẹp và vui
Japanese nhiều
Con trai đẹp[/QUOTE]

:hello: Ba8: Which island/s did you visit? Do you have any places or attractions on mind that you highly recommend to a person who’s never been there?

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=donnynguyen;13587624]Yea! Been there a few times. Not exactly exciting, more relaxing! I dont recalled a japanesetown. We went to a flea like market and they had gifts—we went night time and it was kinda nice!

Went snorkeling too but I couldnt swim so I hung onto her the whole time! Lolz.

We ate mostly at the mall there its much more affordable and they had viet food!

I’m going somewhere else next month![/QUOTE]

We’ve been to Kaui and there weren’t many things to do there since it’s such a small island.

If anyone wants to go to an island just to lay back and relax, I would highly recommend Kaui . Nothing to do much on this island other than riding ATV, snorkeling and beaches.

Which island are you going to visit next year? Do you remember the names of those places that you’ve been to sis Donny?

Taking a swimming class was one of my reason. Even though I’m not a great swimmer and can’t swim like a pro but if something goes wrong, all I do is flip on my back and float back to shore. :D :lol:

HangHang9 07-10-2019 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587621]:hello: TD :hello:

Animals are deceitful to one another already noi’ chi con nguoi since ..... some of us are 1000xs worse.🙊:😱:D[/QUOTE]

Not really .... You have your own brain and you also have education .... Why ??

Scared ???

Did you see me here ??

I am afraid of nothing ....

When you have education , you should know right or wrong ... Strongly comfortable yourself .

Like me .... Heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee .

Now .... Let's put it this way ..... You are going with me .... What will I get from you ?

Nothing , but fun .

If I kill you .... Will go injailed .

Any violation .... Will go injailed .

donnynguyen 07-10-2019 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587630]We’ve been to Kaui and there weren’t many things to do there since it’s such a small island.

If anyone wants to go to an island just to lay back and relax, I would highly recommend Kaui . Nothing to do much on this island other than riding ATV, snorkeling and beaches.

Which island are you going to visit next year? Do you remember the names of those places that you’ve been to sis Donny?

Taking a swimming class was one of my reason. Even though I’m not a great swimmer and can’t swim like a pro but if something goes wrong, all I do is flip on my back and float back to shore. :D :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha I think its the BIG island, it hasnt been confirmed yet though!

I dont remember much - we also went to the local shops and they had nice gifts too alot of Hawaiian stuff— make good souvenirs!

Dude, for some reason I cant seem to coordinate my arms and legs, I prolly need more practice.

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 06:55 PM

[QUOTE=HangHang9;13587632]Not really .... You have your own brain and you also have education .... Why ??

Scared ???

Did you see me here ??

I am afraid of nothing ....

When you have education , you should know right or wrong ... Strongly comfortable yourself .

Like me .... Heheheheeeeeeeeeeeee .

Now .... Let's put it this way ..... You are going with me .... What will I get from you ?

Nothing , but fun .

If I kill you .... Will go injailed .

Any violation .... Will go injailed .[/QUOTE]

You are like most of the violent natural disasters such as hailstorms, snowstorms, floods, earthquakes, hurricane, tornadoes and etc. :D Hoi coi co’ bao nhieu nguoi ai dam’ -di Chung trong may’ co*n disasters -do’. Neu la chi, thi chi nen tranh’ hay ko?:D

She~ co’ 1 ngay....chung’ ta hieu va thong cam duoc these natural disasters thi........

[url]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlge0s[/url]

[url]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlge0s[/url]

:D

CheriBlossom 07-10-2019 07:03 PM

[QUOTE=donnynguyen;13587634]Haha I think its the BIG island, it hasnt been confirmed yet though!

I dont remember much - we also went to the local shops and they had nice gifts too alot of Hawaiian stuff— make good souvenirs!

Dude, for some reason I cant seem to coordinate my arms and legs, I prolly need more practice.[/QUOTE]

There were little shops in Kaui. It’s that there weren’t many to do.

Maybe you need to relax more. How about try floating first before anything.

donnynguyen 07-10-2019 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=CheriBlossom;13587692]There were little shops in Kaui. It’s that there weren’t many to do.

Maybe you need to relax more. How about try floating first before anything.[/QUOTE]

CB: sounds boooring then! I dunno take a little cruise ship around the ocean too— we did that!

I’ll float on the little donut, how’s that??!

ngap_ruoi 07-11-2019 02:07 PM

Hmm.... Trời ... đi Maui ... thì chỉ có ăn và ngủ cho người bình thường .... kẻ thích thiên nhiên thì .... ăn, ngủ và đi thám du, thám hiểm ...... còn vợ chồng mới cưới hay muốn hâm nóng thì .... ăn, ngủ và lắc giường....

Bên Maui đi để ăn và hưởng sự yên lặng thôi ... không có nháo nhiệt như bên Waikiki ... Until then ... Good Luck.. :cheer