VietFun For All

VietFun For All (http://community.vietfun.com/index.php)
-   Technology Exchange (http://community.vietfun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   luat di tru moi (http://community.vietfun.com/showthread.php?t=451114)

timlahotxoai 05-23-2007 02:26 PM

luat di tru moi

Nghe noi luat di tru moi se khong cho anh em bao lanh anh em nua. dieu nay co dung khong?

thongle2001 05-23-2007 04:04 PM

Quốc hội chưa bỏ phiếu và chưa thông qua. Let wait and see. Có lẽ sẽ không được nhiều phiếu thuận.

Roberttran 05-23-2007 04:17 PM

May thang My nay thich lam kho de di dan qua. Canada moi dung la thien duong cho di dan. Moi dat chan xuong Canada la da cam cai Landed Immigrant (ngang voi the xanh green card cua My), 3 nam sau thi quoc tich dau la tro thang cong dan Canada. Health care is free, quality of education is much better and cheaper. I can tell you a Bachelor in Canada is equall or better a Master in the U.S, many medical students who failed in Canada then went to medical school in the U.S to study and easily graduated, no guns allowed so it is safer, not many black people then carrying a Canadian passport while travelling around the world is safer and gain more hospitility since the U.S has so many enemies. It is time to move North.

trami97 05-23-2007 04:40 PM

Robert Tran
you are right, i like to live in Canada

S2000 05-23-2007 05:18 PM

Roberttran I can tell you a Bachelor in Canada is equall or better a Master in the U.S, many medical students who failed in Canada then went to medical school in the U.S to study and easily graduated

Hahahaha, is this for real.......... ?
It's obvious you don't know any thing about Higher Education in the U.S.

I am still laughing about this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bearpaukid 05-23-2007 05:38 PM

I totally agree with Roberttran. I have lived and worked in both countries so I know this very well. I think only the person who has lived and worked in Canada and the U.S can give a very fair judgement. In the the U.S you can get Master degree online or you can work full time and get it within 3 yrs. In Canada it is very impossible to do this. You got to devote your 2 yrs for this without working. Another point is you can transfer credits from community college for a Bachelor degree, in Canada there is no such thing like this. Universities such as Laval Universite, Universite d'ottawa, Toronto university, McGill University, Queen university can down most universities in the U.S. Most people in our R & D dept. come from abroad and do big projects. You will ask why foreigners come to work in the U.S? for poor countries like India, China the U.S has a better living, For countries like Canada, Holland, Germany the U.S has more resources for research. they come here to work and go back to their country not like India or China they want to stay. Did I paint a very clear picture for all of you here?

dannyle 05-23-2007 08:28 PM

NOPE. One more time:confused:

TUDCSVN 05-23-2007 09:11 PM

I lived, studied and worked in Canada (7 years), Australia (10 years), have been living in the US (7 years) and I am the citizen of each country. Here is my opinion.

- Canada & Australia is better to live than US in term of Social Security (Welfare), Health benefits. peasceful life. No job, no problem due to genorous welfare for life. Too much tax for working persons. Less jobs. No Bullsh1t universities as in US. Good place to retire (not for work).

- US is land of opprotunities, easy to find jobs. less tax. Good place to work (your a$$ off) to save money. The more you live in US the more arrogant you are. People (who never live outside the US) always think US is the best (unfortunately, it's not true - NOT TRUE AT ALL)

Conclusion: Work in US and retire in Canada or Australia.
Retirement: Australia is my choice. Better weather, same health benefit as Canada. Welfare/retirement benefit/claim is easier & more generous than Canada. Closer to Motherland (VN).

:hello:

dannyle 05-23-2007 09:53 PM

Down the line, it's just about money issue, right? or because of the welfare system in Aussie/ Cananda that you wanna take advantage of? Of course, the higher tax for working people will compensate for those dont work and drawing walfare. I still beleive "có làm thì có ăn" íts the best system and applies to anywhere around the world,

SG_sun 05-24-2007 04:15 AM

Canadian enjoy their generous social programs like welfare, free health care....but you have to pay much higher tax for these.
The main export fron Canada are lumber, oil.
Canadian buy computer from Dell, airplanes from Boeing, cars from GM, Ford, Toyota and even from the Koreans....
Yeah, also try to fill up your car with gas in Canada...it cost 2 times the price in the US.

nguyencaoky- 05-24-2007 05:38 AM

co di sang Canada choi thi toi moi hieu ro them van de:

Nguoi Viet o Canada ngheo hon nguoi Viet o My.
Nguoi Viet o Canada co hoc thuc, trinh do hoc van cao va lich su hon nguoi Viet o my .
nguoi Viet o My no^~ hon nguoi Viet o Canada

tom lai nguoi Viet o My giau hon nhung dot hon nguoi Viet o canada

jerryphd 05-24-2007 06:43 AM

[QUOTE=TUDCSVN]I lived, studied and worked in Canada (7 years), Australia (10 years), have been living in the US (7 years) and I am the citizen of each country. Here is my opinion.

- Canada & Australia is better to live than US in term of Social Security (Welfare), Health benefits. peasceful life. No job, no problem due to genorous welfare for life. Too much tax for working persons. Less jobs. No Bullsh1t universities as in US. Good place to retire (not for work).

- US is land of opprotunities, easy to find jobs. less tax. Good place to work (your a$$ off) to save money. The more you live in US the more arrogant you are. People (who never live outside the US) always think US is the best (unfortunately, it's not true - NOT TRUE AT ALL)

Conclusion: Work in US and retire in Canada or Australia.
Retirement: Australia is my choice. Better weather, same health benefit as Canada. Welfare/retirement benefit/claim is easier & more generous than Canada. Closer to Motherland (VN).

:hello:[/QUOTE]

I think you are 90% right. US has worse health care system for average citizens. If you don't work for good company with good medical insurance,
you are dead meat. I am not really care about welfare system because I hate lazy people. In short, if you have a lot of money then US is place to live. I did read the news lately that US is on bottom list of 10 developed countries about health care system.

thisi 05-24-2007 07:03 AM

comparision of education between U.S & Canada

2 yrs degree in Canada = Bachelor degree in U.S
Bachelor degree in Canada = master degree in U.S
Master degree in Canada = Ph.D degree in U.S
Ph.D. degree in canada = Not available in U.S

Augus 05-24-2007 09:05 AM

back to topic.
anyone have more info on the propose law?

thuongbac 05-24-2007 09:28 AM

The congress is going to debate the immigration bill soon. I guess it will fail because congressmen want to get as many votes as they can. A lot of Hispanic people will against the reform of immigration.

thongle2001 05-24-2007 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=Augus]back to topic.
anyone have more info on the propose law?[/QUOTE]

go here, if you'd like an English edition, click on English Edition.

[url]http://www1.thanhnien.com.vn/Kieubao/2007/5/21/193548.tno[/url]

NowAndThen 05-24-2007 10:54 AM

Sounds like Canadian education and academy are super. Compare to US, one thing stands out: rarely see Canadian Nobel winners, inventors, or any breakthrough R&D such as medicine, biotech, etc... Is it "the grass is always green at the other side of the hill" ?

jerryphd 05-24-2007 12:45 PM

Canada population is only 23+ millions comparing to US 300+ millions.

Roberttran 05-24-2007 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=NowAndThen]Sounds like Canadian education and academy are super. Compare to US, one thing stands out: rarely see Canadian Nobel winners, inventors, or any breakthrough R&D such as medicine, biotech, etc... Is it "the grass is always green at the other side of the hill" ?[/QUOTE]

It is very easy to understand why U.S has so many nobel prize
winners than Canada.

First U.S has more universities than Canada

Second many of nobel prize winners in the U.S are from oversea, they come to work in the U.S and then they got U.S citizenship so by the time they are pronounced the nobel winners they are considered U.S citizen. For example EINSTEIN, ALEXEI A. AAHMED ZEWAIL BRIKOSOV , ANTHONY J. LEGGETT, ALAN G. MACDIARMID, WALTER KOHN, SYDNEY BRENNER , ERIC KANDEGÜNTER BLOBELL...etc

founder of microsun sys. said :"indian people play a leading role in computer in the U.S. the u.s just uses the money to buy genius from around the world.

the u.s has so many buVietFunVietFunVietFunVietFun universities. just like they sell degrees to people

Sadamhutxang 05-24-2007 01:16 PM

whether you like to hear it or not, you have to accept the cold, hard truth: the quality of education in universities in the U.S is near the bottom among industrialized countries. why is the U.S famous for its higher education? because it has superior universities like Harvard, MIT, Yale, Princerton, Standford. but only a few.