Co ai biet nau chao ca khong?
Co ca nhieu qua,toi doc than thich an chao ca vao buoi sang,co ai biet thi chi cho toi di.cam on that la nhieu.bye.:cool:
[QUOTE=Backy54]Co ca nhieu qua,toi doc than thich an chao ca vao buoi sang,co ai biet thi chi cho toi di.cam on that la nhieu.bye.:cool:[/QUOTE]
Cá gì ?
Bao nhiêu người ăn ?
Tại sao viết tiếng Việt mà không bỏ dấu ?
CHÁO CÁ CĂN BẢN
* pork ribs or pork neck bones to make the stock with
* good FRESH fish (sturgeon, salmon, halibut, monkfish, cods, snappers etc .)
* shallots (hành hương)
* củ gừng tươi
* chanh, ớt, gia vị: tiêu, nước mắm
* make stock out of pork bones; or else use chicken
* add a yellow onion into the stock for better flavor
* make roasted shallots: sliced shallots + canola oil + medium high heat + WATCHING FOR BURNED SHALLOTS!
* slice the fish into thin slices; if you have fish bones, skin ađ them into the stock pot
* slice ginger root into strings
* add washed rice into the stock pot; one plus handful per bowl; cook & stir often until tender
When you are ready to eat; into a small pot or even a frying pan; add the cooked rice; adjust with water for thickness; taste for salt; bring to boil; add the fish; stir and transfering the content into a bowl immediately; serve hot with ginger threads + minced green onion + roasted shallots etc .
tu vi may cua toi khong co cai tieng viet.
cam on yoox that la nhieu,toi va nguoi ban di ra ho cau ca bass trang nhieu lam.chi o dau co thich an ca khong thi toi cho,happy new year to you.
If you have small size white bass;
it would be best to cook the whole cleaned fish in the stock, with rice already cooked, for about 5 minutes; then serve.
Please do make distinction between white bass and striped bass;
the later is a game fish, having many restrictions.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.