VietFun For All

VietFun For All (
-   Technology Exchange (
-   -   Thu moi than nhan vn di du lich qua US (

bitterroot 02-15-2009 04:55 PM

Thu moi than nhan vn di du lich qua US
Anh chi em nao vui long help minh viet 1 la thu moi nguoi than di du lich qua us...hom truoc co thay 1 cai thread co may mau thu viet san, minh save lai nhung may bi virus nen mat tieu het tron roi.
Xin vui long giup minh
Cam on rat nhieu!!!
:inlove :hug :2kiss1

Electron 02-17-2009 03:42 AM


I'm not sure if this is what's you're looking for but here is some sample documents.

check out "invitation letter to visitor". Hope this helps.


thuongtri 02-17-2009 08:45 AM

The information on how to apply for a tourist visa is available free at the website for the US Consulate at:

Whether or not the applicant has an invitation letter has no bearing on whether the applicant will be granted a visa. The most important thing is that the applicant must be able to proof that the applicant will leave the US.

bitterroot 02-17-2009 04:57 PM

Many thanks to Electron and thuongtri for your help. I appreciate it

Ronbroomb 09-13-2017 03:39 AM

Using Propecia Finasteride [url= ]cialis buy online[/url] To Buy Cialis From Ireland
Viagra Ayuda Eyaculador Precoz Propecia Attrici Finasteride 3 Mg Propecia
Viagra Online Pharmacy Reviews <a href= >cialis</a> Zithromax Dosing Chart

Ronbroomb 09-14-2017 04:51 AM

Priligy Farmacia Ahumada [url= ]cialis[/url] Cialis Economico
Buy Canine Amoxicillin Fast Shipping Zithromax Wirkung Viagra 50
Finasteride 10mg <a href= >cialis</a> Secure Ordering Dutasteride Medication Price Shipped Ups Store Falkirk

JeffcagdrabY 09-20-2017 12:24 AM

Cialis Billig Auf Rechnung [url= ]cialis[/url] Forum Levitra Generico
Cipro And Keflex Viagra Kaufen Bremen Viagra
Discount Acticin Drugs Real With Free Shipping Cod Only <a href= >cialis</a> Xenical No Prescription

JeffcagdrabY 09-24-2017 02:06 PM

Cialis On Line Pharmacies Real Cialis [url= ]cialis[/url] Viagra Durata Erezione

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.