VietFun For All

VietFun For All (http://community.vietfun.com/index.php)
-   Technology Exchange (http://community.vietfun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Bao Lanh Fiancee (http://community.vietfun.com/showthread.php?t=613535)

xeom 04-09-2009 12:09 PM

Bao Lanh Fiancee

Hi Everyone,

I have a question concerning "Petition For Fiancé" issue.

I have filed a I129F form (bao lanh vo sap cuoi o Vn) and got an Approval Notice about 5 months ago.

But now, we broke up and I do NOT want to continue sponsor her.

At this point, does she need any more of my information in order for her to continue with her paper work to go to US?

What I mean is - can she at this point, on her own and come here - or she need some more of my information like bank statement, income statement or proof employment???

What can I do to stop her from coming to US ???

Thanks -
Mot nguoi kg may mam lam trong tinh cam.

riceguy 04-09-2009 12:46 PM

why don't you send the letter to the INS to tell them that way they can cancel it.

Le_Song 04-09-2009 01:02 PM

Can nhugn giay to* nay truoc khi phong van

1. Income Tax 2008
2. Giay Bao Tro Tai Chanh (I 134)
3. Giay khai sanh
4. Giay chung nhan viec lam
5. Giay xac nha^n. cua? nha bank

Fiancee tui phỏng van bị rớt, nó kêu bổ túc giây tờ mà nó cũng cho rơt luôn ...

relatioship 4,5 nam nay..ma tụi nó cho là lam giả ......Tức học máu:fight

22tango 04-09-2009 05:25 PM

[QUOTE=xeom]Hi Everyone,

I have filed a I129F form (bao lanh vo sap cuoi o Vn) and got an Approval Notice about 5 months ago.

At this point, does she need any more of my information in order for her to continue with her paper work to go to US?

What I mean is - can she at this point, on her own and come here - or she need some more of my information like bank statement, income statement or proof employment???

Thanks -
Mot nguoi kg may mam lam trong tinh cam.[/QUOTE]

Does she has the visa yet?

If I decide not to get married to my Fiance can I cancel the petition?

A. You should make a written request to the Embassy asking to withdraw the petition. You may wish to notarize such a statement so we can be assured that you personally are asking the petition to be withdrawn.

truonggia 04-10-2009 04:00 AM

Le_Song Can nhugn giay to* nay truoc khi phong van

1. Income Tax 2008
2. Giay Bao Tro Tai Chanh (I 134)
3. Giay khai sanh
4. Giay chung nhan viec lam
5. Giay xac nha^n. cua? nha bank

Fiancee tui phỏng van bị rớt, nó kêu bổ túc giây tờ mà nó cũng cho rơt luôn ...

relatioship 4,5 nam nay..ma tụi nó cho là lam giả ......Tức học máu

NEU DUNG LA YEU NHAU THAT BAN NEN CHUYEN HO SO TU FIANCEE QUA MARRIAGE

lalalalala 04-10-2009 04:05 AM

Does she has ex-boy friend while live far away?

siublack 04-10-2009 06:13 AM

depend on where your petition papers residing now, if your case # begin with HCM******X means that your petition transfered to VN, write a letter to this address
U.S. Consulate non-immigrant visa Unit
4 Le Duan Blvd., Dist.1 Ho Chi Minh City, vietnam
provide the petitionner and beneficiary name and case number and states the reasons why you terminate your petition

Hotdog 04-10-2009 08:35 AM

[QUOTE=siublack]depend on where your petition papers residing now, if your case # begin with HCM******X means that your petition transfered to VN, write a letter to this address
U.S. Consulate non-immigrant visa Unit
4 Le Duan Blvd., Dist.1 Ho Chi Minh City, vietnam
provide the petitionner and beneficiary name and case number and states the reasons why you terminate your petition[/QUOTE]

I agree with siublack,
If your paper first approve on your I129F then your it's not a final approve yet which they will send it to HCM for interview.
If first approve, then they will sent to different INS office for the next process which they will ask for info (such as affidavit, tax with fee of course, etc...) after that approve then it will sent to NVC (National visa center) which you have to pay about $400 fee (cashier check) then final phase it will sent to consulate in Vietnam.
If you decide not to continue then don't reply back to INS for more info then they will stop process your paper work.

LenhHXung 04-10-2009 06:10 PM

Xeom không cần làm gì cả và không trả lời hay ký bất cứ giấy tờ from INS or NVC ( National Visa Center ) thì she cann't come to the US

Hotdog 04-14-2009 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=LenhHXung]Xeom không cần làm gì cả và không trả lời hay ký bất cứ giấy tờ from INS or NVC ( National Visa Center ) thì she cann't come to the US[/QUOTE]
That's right! If you're not going reply any more question to INS ask you to fill out form and pay certain fee, then your application is incomplete and will put aside until you reply to them. Just in case your application petition is complete and no more info need, then then NVC sent coupon ask you to pay about $400 (cashier check or money order only)processing fee. If you don't pay then they won't process it.

Runaway 04-14-2009 01:58 PM

[QUOTE=xeom]Hi Everyone,

Thanks -
Mot nguoi kg may mam lam trong tinh cam.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that you are that not lucky in love life. But keep in mind that you are not the only one in the boat.
I really don't know how to help you about stopping the sponsoring your now ex fiance , but to let you know to keep your head up.
The INS will now suspecting that you doing this because for other reasons (money, lies, etc.) Of course they don't have enough evidence to proof that you are, but they will zoom you in and keep eyes on your movements and transactions.
If you said you are not that lucky in love ...then you proof to them have nothing to hide when they start to summon you for the interview why you cancel your filings:cheer

Good luck :cheer

Thangmuoi 04-14-2009 05:50 PM

For more information check this site:

[url]http://hochiminh.usconsulate.gov/faq3.html[/url]

nhoemlam 04-14-2009 06:01 PM

Runaway,
You talk in nonsense things and in a threaten way. The US government has many better thing to to instead of SUMMON people for your stupid reason. So stop threaten your friends in Vietfun. He/they needs your help..not your dumb story.

Runaway 04-16-2009 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=nhoemlam]Runaway,
You talk in nonsense things and in a threaten way. The US government has many better thing to to instead of SUMMON people for your stupid reason. So stop threaten your friends in Vietfun. He/they needs your help..not your dumb story.[/QUOTE]

:clap: Excellent criticism:clap: Oh well if you feel threaten and dumb so be it.
I wrote it before and now I'm writing again that if he or she doesn't have nothing to hide just proof to them in honest way.

You and others may not believe but I really do have 1 friend girl in this situation and INS is questioning her. I told her just like I just wrote above and giving folks here what to look for when they do question them.
If anyone feels this is threatening so be it.

Vàng mà sợ lữa :clap: :cheer :cool:

Runaway

ngap_ruoi 04-16-2009 05:37 PM

Hmm... You need to request INS to close the case !! Until then ... Good Luck ....