VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

DuyVII
Số Điểm: 673
Old 12-06-2018 , 02:51 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
The first thing I did after arriving home yesterday was to put together this album, because I couldn't wait for another day to enjoy it again. Sun Moon Lake is a beautiful place, and this is one of the few points of attraction where tourists from Vietnam come to visit all year round. This place has such a long last impression in me, and then the one story I stumbled upon and fell in love with to the last minute of it.

While the story will have to wait a little longer for me to type it up somehow, here are couple photos of the places I came across and then waited for the perfect timing to catch them.

https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/%E6%...iwan/i-f389c55

https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/%E6%...iwan/i-wKPHgsx

Last edited by DuyVII; 12-07-2018 at 12:00 AM..
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 22035
Old 12-06-2018 , 01:10 PM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
i’ve been there. it’s very beautiful....took the boat ride to the islands.....Taiwan is beautiful and love all of it fruits

thanks for sharing!
DuyVII
Old 12-07-2018 , 12:04 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamdzuyen
i’ve been there. it’s very beautiful....took the boat ride to the islands.....Taiwan is beautiful and love all of it fruits

thanks for sharing!

Yes, indeed! I finally found couple wonderful small towns where I would like to start a new life again for the next few years.
spinner
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1510
Old 12-07-2018 , 10:43 AM     spinner est dconnect  search   Quote  
Duy, thanks for sharing... it's beautiful!!!
DuyVII
Old 12-07-2018 , 01:34 PM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by spinner
Duy, thanks for sharing... it's beautiful!!!

As pretty as the views in front of me when I was walking around the lake, I was feeling very excited for being able to enjoy such carefree moments, just walking and taking it all in. Along the way, I thought so much of the story about a legend who once lived in Sun Moon Lake.

By accident I met an older man in his house on a quiet hill as I was wandering off from the tourist popular area and somehow came to his tea-shop after a few turns. He is a traditional tea brewer who is exactly 10 years older than me. He is currently living in an old house that his father had built mostly with his hands, and it is the place where he has lived for nearly 70 years, and currently with his wife who had suffered strokes twice in two years. She had lost her voice to speak, and even most of her mind. I can tell clearly that she is no longer the same lady who once spoke multiple languages, English, Japanese and multiple Chinese dialects. But her laughter was still very clear, purely happy like a teenager when they chat.

I will have to take the time and try to see if I can type up this one touchy story.

https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/%E6%...iwan/i-CjqRFhq

Last edited by DuyVII; 12-07-2018 at 01:42 PM..
Hoàng_Hôn
Số Điểm: 543
Old 12-07-2018 , 04:03 PM     Hoàng_Hôn est dconnect  search   Quote  
beautiful view , thanks for sharing . how long will you be staying there ??

†ịnhTâm
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4170
Old 12-07-2018 , 04:07 PM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
I found this clip is very interesting

Việt Nam chuẩn bị hành động thu hồi đảo Ba Bình khiến Đài Loan trở tay không kịp

Hoàng_Hôn
Số Điểm: 543
Old 12-07-2018 , 04:12 PM     Hoàng_Hôn est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by †ịnhTâm
I found this clip is very interesting

Việt Nam chuẩn bị hành động thu hồi đảo Ba Bình khiến Đài Loan trở tay không kịp

for somehow i don't believe any news from vietnam ....đặc biệt news có giọng Bắc .
DuyVII
Old 12-09-2018 , 09:52 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Hoàng_Hôn
beautiful view , thanks for sharing . how long will you be staying there ??

No, Ms... I was only there for 3 weeks and I already left there 3 days ago.