VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DocHanh08
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2248
Old 03-09-2019 , 11:14 PM     DocHanh08 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tiếp:

Two interns, Johnson and Fredricks, roomed together. They got along in ever respect except that Fredricks had a horrible smoking problem. Johnson lectured him again and again, "You know that smoking is unhealthy. If you don't take care of yourself, one night you're going to cough your guts out."

The next month Fredricks was to be married, and the roommates went out for one last night of bachelor fun. The two staggered back home, the groom-to-be much the worse of the two. Fredricks collapsed onto his bed and fell into a deep sleep. Johnson, as a joke, went to the lab at the hospital and grabbed up a sample of human intestines. he brought it home and dropped the intestines over his sleeping roommate's chest.

The next morning, Johnson was up early drinking coffee when the hungover roommate appeared in the doorway. "Did you sleep well?" Johnson inquired.

Fredricks looked pale. "The strangest thing happened. I think I actually did cough up my guts."

Johnson suppressed a smile. "Didn't I tell you to stop smoking ? You could have avoided all this trouble."

His friend had a sick expression. "You don't know the half of it. After I noticed my intestines all over my chest, I had a heck of a time getting them back in."

True Friends

There are many people
that we meet in our lives
but only a very few
will make a lasting impression
on our minds and hearts
It is these people that we will
think of often
and who will always remain
important to us
as true friends

Susan Polis Schutz

A multinational corporation advertises for a secretary.

A golden retriever applies for the job, passes the typing test, and is granted an interview. The human-resources manager asks, "Do you speak any foreign languages?"

And the golden retriever says, "Meow."