VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1307
Old 07-13-2019 , 06:35 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
A must watch Disney movie in 2020 👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fk9ICwc3k&app=desktop
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-13-2019 , 09:40 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Coming out August 09, 2019

“The Art of Racing in the Rain” is about a race car driver with his golden retriever and this story is about their life through the eyes of this beautiful pooch.🥰😍

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxdQHQ...ature=youtu.be
donnynguyen
Số Điểm: 850
Old 07-15-2019 , 08:01 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
A must watch Disney movie in 2020 👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fk9ICwc3k&app=desktop
Not the kind of movie I would watch with my SO. Know what am sayin!?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-15-2019 , 10:01 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by donnynguyen
Not the kind of movie I would watch with my SO. Know what am sayin!?
The qualities that any man sees in a good wife are:

Quiet
Composed
Graceful
Discipline

She has to be feminine!!!!

All I can say, hubby loves me for who I am.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, your hubby won’t watch this with u?

Great song from the original.....

https://youtu.be/J0lG8YorBsU

donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 10:13 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
The qualities that any man sees in a good wife are:

Quiet
Composed
Graceful
Discipline

She has to be feminine!!!!

All I can say, hubby loves me for who I am.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, your hubby won’t watch this with u?

Great song from the original.....

Not all men think alike, ironically! The type of men your describing sounded like the typical Asian men FROM OVERSEA.

We’ve watched all sorts of movies together but havent watched an Asian one yet— weird eh?!

Isnt this a children’s cartoon/movie??

Adult’s (ONLY)Prank

https://youtu.be/z49AJOznNSk

Last edited by donnynguyen; 07-15-2019 at 10:22 PM..
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-16-2019 , 03:52 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Not all men think alike, ironically! The type of men your describing sounded like the typical Asian men FROM OVERSEA.

We’ve watched all sorts of movies together but havent watched an Asian one yet— weird eh?!

Isnt this a children’s cartoon/movie??

Adult’s (ONLY)Prank

https://youtu.be/z49AJOznNSk
This was a childhood movie.

I think this is a good movie since it doesn’t talk about prince and princess or how a girl would go an extra mile just to find her true love.

This movie is more realistic and shows young girls that a boy is not the only thing in the world for her to worry about. I respect Mulan and think all daughters should follow her footsteps and that’s to willingly sacrifice for her family/ dad.
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 03:30 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
This was a childhood movie.

I think this is a good movie since it doesn’t talk about prince and princess or how a girl would go an extra mile just to find her true love.

This movie is more realistic and shows young girls that a boy is not the only thing in the world for her to worry about. I respect Mulan and think all daughters should follow her footsteps and that’s to willingly sacrifice for her family/ dad.
Most little girls want to be a princesses and marry their “prince charming” someday; hence Disney created the princess theme for the girls. There’s nothing wrong with that!

I havent seen the movie yet but I think the girl that play the role in the movie is lesser than interesting— a little emotionless looking in my view.. I dunno!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 03:45 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Most little girls want to be a princesses and marry their “prince charming” someday; hence Disney created the princess theme for the girls. There’s nothing wrong with that!

I havent seen the movie yet but I think the girl that play the role in the movie is lesser than interesting— a little emotionless looking in my view.. I dunno!
Disney fairytales are all about that. It’s this movie that’s different because it’s more realistic.

Young girls growing up in this society only know about cute boys, falling in love with the boys and more boy stories. Finally, there’s a movie about love and sacrifice under the name of love for her father, then the boy came later to make it happy ever after. :p

Ps: you gotta watch to know why she’s “emotionless”. 🤣
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 04:00 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Disney fairytales are all about that. It’s this movie that’s different because it’s more realistic.

Young girls growing up in this society only know about cute boys, falling in love with the boys and more boy stories. Finally, there’s a movie about love and sacrifice under the name of love for her father, then the boy came later to make it happy ever after. :p

Ps: you gotta watch to know why she’s “emotionless”. 🤣
What’s it to you? As long as they’re not a menace to society-living a purposeful life and knowing where they’ll end up when they rip.

Ha! I dont need to nor I want to!! Such a kid’ish movie!! Haha
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 04:21 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
What’s it to you? As long as they’re not a menace to society-living a purposeful life and knowing where they’ll end up when they rip.

Ha! I dont need to nor I want to!! Such a kid’ish movie!! Haha
About true living.What’s their purposeful life? To meet Prince Charming, get married, be a homemaker and live happily ever after? 😱

We need more movies where girls have personalities and with strong characters to show that they’re no less better than a guy. Girls don’t have to be weak or feminine to win a guys heart. She has to be her genuine self. Don’t need to put on a mask to please others.

Cartoons are not only for kids but for all ages.

You reminded me of an incident I encountered awhile back. The guy just came from Vietnam who felt a kid who was born here insulted him when the kid tried to help him with his math and English. 😱 it’s hilarious to watch the interactions! 😂

You know, sometimes you can learn a lot from a kid and in this case, from watching a kid’s movie especially when you have a little 1 in your house.

But then, different strokes for different folks.
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 04:26 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
About true living.What’s their purposeful life? To meet Prince Charming, get married, be a homemaker and live happily ever after? 😱

We need more movies where girls have personalities and with strong characters to show that they’re no less better than a guy. Girls don’t have to be weak or feminine to win a guys heart. She has to be her genuine self. Don’t need to put on a mask to please others.

Cartoons are not only for kids but for all ages.

You reminded me of an incident I encountered awhile back. The guy just came from Vietnam who felt a kid who was born here insulted him when the kid tried to help him with his math and English. 😱 it’s hilarious to watch the interactions! 😂

You know, sometimes you can learn a lot from a kid and in this case, from watching a kid’s movie especially when you have a little 1 in your house.

But then, different strokes for different folks.
Not to harm or do malicious things to people behind their back and influencing other to do the same

Sorry but I feel your very aggressive and hostile and very rude/disrespectful so I will end it here! Youre not worth my time or anyone elses time for that matter!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 04:36 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Not to harm or do malicious things to people behind their back and influencing other to do the same

Sorry but I feel your very aggressive and hostile and very rude/disrespectful so I will end it here! Youre not worth my time or anyone elses time for that matter!
Please pardon my behavior since I don’t have the feminine side in me.

I think I sound rude because I’m blunt. sorry if this upsets you. Okay, we’ll end in good terms here.
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 04:51 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Please pardon my behavior since I don’t have the feminine side in me.

I think I sound rude because I’m blunt. sorry if this upsets you. Okay, we’ll end in good terms here.
Pardon my bluntness too but I do see a narcissistic trait in your writing! If youre unfamiliar with the term here is a video to best educate you:
https://youtu.be/qzd92YoLln0

NO replies pls!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 05:40 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Pardon my bluntness too but I do see a narcissistic trait in your writing! If youre unfamiliar with the term here is a video to best educate you:
https://youtu.be/qzd92YoLln0

NO replies pls!
This sounds more like the pot calling the kettle black.

Thank you kindly but You can watch it yourself . Seriously, no more replies please and good talk.

Last edited by CheriBlossom; 07-17-2019 at 05:45 PM..
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3312
Old 07-17-2019 , 05:55 PM     Ông Hai est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Finally, miss Cheriblossom met her match but they act like me no wanna wasting time on you.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 05:59 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
Finally, miss Cheriblossom met her match but they act like me no wanna wasting time on you.
Nguoi ta -dang gia^.n.....ong2 coi chung bi. lac. -dan.
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 06:12 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
This sounds more like the pot calling the kettle black.

Thank you kindly but You can watch it yourself . Seriously, no more replies please and good talk.
I said NO replies!! I’m not the old faced “fob” w/ a small dik youre looking for?!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 06:47 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I said NO replies!! I’m not the old faced “fob” w/ a small dik youre looking for?!
I said good talk!! Was I looking for you or were you looking for him? 😱

Who’s that old face fob btw? How do you know he has a small dik? No’tuot. quan cho u coi roi ha?😱
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 06:52 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I said good talk!! Was I looking for you or were you looking for him? 😱

Who’s that old face fob btw? How do you know he has a small dik? No’tuot. quan cho u coi roi ha?😱
I said NO replies!!

I just know! How many dude never had a gf before would have a HUGE confident along with that!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-18-2019 , 11:04 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I said NO replies!!

I just know! How many dude never had a gf before would have a HUGE confident along with that!
I said good talk!!!

It gotta make some known movement which will allow you to notice of if it’s existence.

Tell me the truth, nothing but the truth now. 😱Did it squirm foolishly trying to get out after it sensed your presence telepathically? 😱