VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 10-18-2019 , 04:22 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Làm biếng Đi gym, build cái home gym trong garage luôn.

Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6541
Old 10-18-2019 , 04:32 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Does your floor cold in winter and hot in summer? I plan to raise my floor to 2 inch + 1/2 plywood + 12" laminate so it would be awesome in any season.

You should buy the garage door insulation, cost around $200, easy to do.
tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 10-18-2019 , 04:40 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
Does your floor cold in winter and hot in summer? I plan to raise my floor to 2 inch + 1/2 plywood + 12" laminate so it would be awesome in any season.

You should buy the garage door insulation, cost around $200, easy to do.
Yea it is very hot and very cold. I use floor mat, it’s cheaper and suit better for workout.

How do you insulate the garage door? Which product is good?
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6541
Old 10-18-2019 , 04:56 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ok, I guess raise the floor to 2" would be great. At first, I didn't plan that since the foundation probably only 4" and may have moisture if it's crack.

By looking at the photo, your door is easy to do. I have been compared all the price, it's very much the same. I think your door deep is 2"

Check youtube how to on both produces below. May take you 3 hours to get done.

This is 4x8 sheet 1" (2" cost more), so you have to cut to fit each rectangular. Cai nay luc mo cua len thi no hong bi xe xuong, look straight then the below




Owens Corning Garage Door Insulation Kit: you need 2 boxes of this for your 2 car garage door. This is more easy then the above, ca'i nay no co cho 2 cai double tape de luc mo cua khong bi xe

https://www.amazon.com/Owens-Corning...28579042&psc=1
tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 10-18-2019 , 05:22 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Thanks bro! I’ve just read some reviews and bought 2 boxes!
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6541
Old 10-18-2019 , 05:40 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
wowow, that's quick? You didn't check around to see more options. Actually, I have looked at many options, the Owens Corning Garage Door Insulation Kit is the best one. For me, I may do with Poly since my door is an old heavy metal and need 2 layers to get 2 inches thickness because of the old door design.

This would help your frig better in the summer. One more thing you may need to do is top and side weather seal outside of your garage door if the gap is big to let the air in. This is very cheap to do.
tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 10-18-2019 , 05:49 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
wowow, that's quick? You didn't check around to see more options. Actually, I have looked at many options, the Owens Corning Garage Door Insulation Kit is the best one. For me, I may do with Poly since my door is an old heavy metal and need 2 layers to get 2 inches thickness because of the old door design.

This would help your frig better in the summer. One more thing you may need to do is top and side weather seal outside of your garage door if the gap is big to let the air in. This is very cheap to do.
Yea, I have thought of getting it done for some time already.
Just didn’t know what to look for. I’ll upload the photo once I’ve got it installed.
Regarding the gap, I don’t see light coming when the door is shut. I guess it is good ?
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6541
Old 10-18-2019 , 06:08 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
I guess you're good. No need to seal.

Look at mine, it's easy to fix to add more

From out side, it doesn't look bad but can see light from inside. Can use the door seal or garage door seal type.


From outside



Inside can see light



Door seal (garage seal is bigger) but I like the door seal type for garage since it's the material thicker.

lamduyennn
Loyal Member
Join Date: May 2016
Số Điểm: 1586
Old 10-18-2019 , 08:38 PM     lamduyennn est dconnect  search   Quote  
anh TN....nice !! cái punch bag treo thấp vậy cho ai đánh vậy??
cái này để LD đạp for winter nè
goimi
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Số Điểm: 3503
Old 10-18-2019 , 09:46 PM     goimi est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tây Ninh, hội trưởng

Anh dùng cái garage để tập gym thì chắc xe để bên ngoài rồi.
trời mùa đông bên ngoài là lạnh.

hi
hi
hi
tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 10-18-2019 , 10:03 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamduyennn
anh TN....nice !! cái punch bag treo thấp vậy cho ai đánh vậy??
cái này để LD đạp for winter nè
Hi Duyen,
Nice bike!
Cái sandbag đó Thằng con lớn anh đánh box, còn anh thì đá chớ ít đánh.
Anh cũng có chiếc xe đạp nhưng loại củ.

Bác goimi,
Yea giờ đậu xe bên ngoài. Lạnh nhưng ít tuyết nên cũng chịu được.
Nhà không có basement nên phải dùng garage.
goimi
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Số Điểm: 3503
Old 10-19-2019 , 12:13 AM     goimi est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by tayninh
Hi Duyen,
Nice bike!
Cái sandbag đó Thằng con lớn anh đánh box, còn anh thì đá chớ ít đánh.
Anh cũng có chiếc xe đạp nhưng loại củ.

Bác goimi,
Yea giờ đậu xe bên ngoài. Lạnh nhưng ít tuyết nên cũng chịu được.
Nhà không có basement nên phải dùng garage.
Tây Ninh, hội trưởng
Yes. Có những thành phố thường thì không có xây basement, vì có thể là có nưới dưới nền nhà nên không có xây basement được. Ẩm.
fantabulous
Loyal Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Số Điểm: 1028
Old 10-20-2019 , 01:59 PM     fantabulous est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hey bro Tayninh, cái home gym project này có lý quá nha, cả gia đình dùng được. Good job man. fan cũng dang muốn insulate cái garage, tiện lợi làm việc workshop vào mùa đông.

Chúa nhật vui vẻ bên vợ hiền đẹp con ngoan nha bro.
tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 10-20-2019 , 08:49 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by fantabulous
Hey bro Tayninh, cái home gym project này có lý quá nha, cả gia đình dùng được. Good job man. fan cũng dang muốn insulate cái garage, tiện lợi làm việc workshop vào mùa đông.

Chúa nhật vui vẻ bên vợ hiền đẹp con ngoan nha bro.
Thanks fantabulous! You tô, chúc bạn hanh phúc bên gđ!
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6541
Old 10-30-2019 , 12:25 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Did you finish yet? I didn't realize cragslist got all sh!t I got a bun of leftover insulation from a job for $500 that worth over $1K at HD and same as network cable 2000 ft for $100 instead of $500, and a air compressor for $20, good enough for the job

Althought, I only need 1/3 of insulation I bought, I guess I will use an other method to insulation the garage door instead of the product I said above.

So far the $17 texture sprayer at Harbor Freight does a decent job. I guess I am pro now









tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 10-30-2019 , 02:56 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Chưa xong bro. Garage has 20 panels. But each box has only 8.
I Am getting another box from amazon

Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6541
Old 11-08-2019 , 07:58 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
What do you think? I got too many extra insulation so I tried to be creative by using TV box. 1 box for 2 panels. Got only 4 boxes, need another 4 boxes to complete the projects. Maybe I am going to by 4 more TVs


tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 11-08-2019 , 09:32 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Yea buy 4. And ship me one😂
Anyway that looks very good.
VanLang76
Loyal Member
Join Date: Jan 2003
Số Điểm: 1647
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:16 PM     VanLang76 est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by tayninh
Yea buy 4. And ship me one😂
Anyway that looks very good.
Come on dude
Where is your
Muscular body?
What the Phuc
Unbelievable
tayninh
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2003
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:23 PM     tayninh est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by VanLang76
Come on dude
Where is your
Muscular body?
What the Phuc
Unbelievable
Dude Ody ...my body is not for sale.

Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.