VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Miss Holly
Số Điểm: 199
Old 11-08-2019 , 09:49 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
I misplaced my Iphone 6 Plus when I first got it 3 or so years ago. When I finally gave up looking for it, I went out and bought another phone as a replacement. A few days ago, I was cleaning up the garage to pull out some old blankets to wash and give to the homeless campers, I found my Iphone 6 Plus. Yay!!!

It's new, still in the box, unlocked. A neighbor wants it and asks me to sell it to her for her kid. How much should I ask for it? I'm thinking I will use the money to go to Goodwill and buy more used blankets. I have a goal to cover 30+ homeless campers this holiday season.

Since it's unlocked, do you think it would be worth more in Vietnam? Or less?

All suggestions welcome, crazy and all. Thank you, Vietfunners.
HangHang9
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3554
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:07 PM     HangHang9 est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
I misplaced my Iphone 6 Plus when I first got it 3 or so years ago. When I finally gave up looking for it, I went out and bought another phone as a replacement. A few days ago, I was cleaning up the garage to pull out some old blankets to wash and give to the homeless campers, I found my Iphone 6 Plus. Yay!!!

It's new, still in the box, unlocked. A neighbor wants it and asks me to sell it to her for her kid. How much should I ask for it? I'm thinking I will use the money to go to Goodwill and buy more used blankets. I have a goal to cover 30+ homeless campers this holiday season.

I went to store looking for Iphone 6 .... No more .... Iphone 7 new at store sale $360 including tax .

I been looking for Iphone 6 vì nó nhỏ hơn dể bỏ túi ... Please sale it for me .... Iphone 6 no where sale it now .
VanLang76
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1757
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:15 PM     VanLang76 est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :

Please wait until 2020 to buy iPhone SE 2
tayninh
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4227
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:20 PM     tayninh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :

Apple store currently offers 100 bucks for trade in.
So I wouldn’t buy it for more then 125.

You can search at Facebook’s market place near you.
Bring your chip so you can test it out before you buy.
Bring your big brother with you when you meet the seller and Be careful.
tayninh
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4227
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:26 PM     tayninh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by tayninh
Apple store currently offers 100 bucks for trade in.
So I wouldn’t buy it for more then 125.

You can search at Facebook’s market place near you.
Bring your chip so you can test it out before you buy.
Bring your big brother with you when you meet the seller and Be careful.
Oops I didn’t read all your post.

HangHang9
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3554
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:38 PM     HangHang9 est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Miss Holly ....

If it new , I will buy from you for $150
Miss Holly
Số Điểm: 199
Old 11-08-2019 , 10:59 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HangHang9
Miss Holly ....

If it new , I will buy from you for $150
HH-

It's brand new, but my neighbor gets first dibs. If she changes her mind for whatever reason, I will let you know.

Thank you for your interest.
Da Vinci.
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1036
Old 11-09-2019 , 01:27 AM     Da Vinci. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
HH-

It's brand new, but my neighbor gets first dibs. If she changes her mind for whatever reason, I will let you know.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-AT-T-Ap...Condition=1000

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Factory...Condition=1000
dannyle
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2738
Old 11-09-2019 , 03:18 AM     dannyle est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
HH-

it depends on capacity 16gb, 64gb, or 256gb. i would say you can get $200 max .. I still use 6s plus..LOLz.. Keep it for spare very reliable phone !!