VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
thatHoc.
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 446
Old 07-31-2018 , 09:38 PM     thatHoc. est dconnect  search   Quote  
ACE nào cự ngụ những vùng sau đây: Burien | Vashon & Maury Island | West Seattle | White Center
Xin hãy ủng lá phiếu của ace cho Joe Nguyen.

Elect Joe Nguyen
State Senate | Democrat | 34th Legislative District

Politics should be about PEOPLE not careers. Joe does not take corporate PAC money and is not beholden to special interest.

He is the son of refugees, born and raised in the White Center/Burien communities and is a tireless advocate who cares and shows up for the people. He is an active member of West Seattle where he lives with his wife and two children.

Despite great diversity in White Center and Burien, Joe would be the first legislator of color in the history of the 34th and first Vietnamese legislator in Washington State.
@Anh Điếc
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Số Điểm: 1973
Old 07-31-2018 , 09:57 PM     @Anh Điếc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thatHoc.
ACE nào cự ngụ những vùng sau đây: Burien | Vashon & Maury Island | West Seattle | White Center
Xin hãy ủng lá phiếu của ace cho Joe Nguyen.

Elect Joe Nguyen
State Senate | Democrat | 34th Legislative District

Politics should be about PEOPLE not careers. Joe does not take corporate PAC money and is not beholden to special interest.

He is the son of refugees, born and raised in the White Center/Burien communities and is a tireless advocate who cares and shows up for the people. He is an active member of West Seattle where he lives with his wife and two children.

Despite great diversity in White Center and Burien, Joe would be the first legislator of color in the history of the 34th and first Vietnamese legislator in Washington State.
Tiểu sử của Joe Nguyen ra răng ? Có giúp ích chi cho Cộng Đồng bên Seattle không, có về thăm quê hương là chùng khế ngọt lần mô chưa ? Có chống Việt Cộng tích cực không ?

Đồng hương là một chuyện, ở cùng thành phố là một chuyện, đâu phải nhắm mắt ủng hộ lá phiếu chỉ vì là người VN và ở cùng thành phố là dồn phiếu cho ổng mô anh Học .
UglyMaChanh
Super Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 13103
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:06 PM     UglyMaChanh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Vietnamese should not vote democrat.
__________________
I <3 <3 U.
thatHoc.
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 446
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:09 PM     thatHoc. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by UglyMaChanh
Vietnamese should not vote democrat.
WA State thuộc tiệu bang dân chủ người VN sinh sống ở đây cũng bị hệ lũy đảng dân chủ.
UglyMaChanh
Super Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 13103
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:13 PM     UglyMaChanh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thatHoc.
WA State thuộc tiệu bang dân chủ người VN sinh sống ở đây cũng bị hệ lũy đảng dân chủ.
Stop Californiacation of Washington.


Vote Republican on November.
__________________
I <3 <3 U.
thatHoc.
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 446
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:07 PM     thatHoc. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by @Anh Điếc
Tiểu sử của Joe Nguyen ra răng ? Có giúp ích chi cho Cộng Đồng bên Seattle không, có về thăm quê hương là chùng khế ngọt lần mô chưa ? Có chống Việt Cộng tích cực không ?

Đồng hương là một chuyện, ở cùng thành phố là một chuyện, đâu phải nhắm mắt ủng hộ lá phiếu chỉ vì là người VN và ở cùng thành phố là dồn phiếu cho ổng mô anh Học .
Joe Nguyen là đứa cháu ruột của đại gđ TH. Được sinh ra và trưởng thành ở Mỹ anh AD.

TH o hiểu sao đứa cháu ruột thích làm việc và phục vụ cho xã hội.
UglyMaChanh
Super Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 13103
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:18 PM     UglyMaChanh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thatHoc.
Joe Nguyen là đứa cháu ruột của đại gđ TH. Được sinh ra và trưởng thành ở Mỹ anh AD.

TH o hiểu sao đứa cháu ruột thích làm việc và phục vụ cho xã hội.
That Joe Nguyen needs to learn history how did the Vietnamese came to the USA. The democrats were not the one that help the Vietnakese in the USA. They were agsinst it. And now why is he running for the democrat? And we came here legally.

Liberal schools brainwashed?
__________________
I <3 <3 U.
@Anh Điếc
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Số Điểm: 1973
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:21 PM     @Anh Điếc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thatHoc.
Joe Nguyen là đứa cháu ruột của đại gđ TH. Được sinh ra và trưởng thành ở Mỹ anh AD.

TH o hiểu sao đứa cháu ruột thích làm việc và phục vụ cho xã hội.
Thích làm việc xã hội là một điều đáng khuyến khích, đáng ủng hộ lá phiếu cho Joe Nguyen (Bất kể Dân Chủ hay Cộng Hoà)

Điều quan trọng Joe Nguyen phải biết cái giá trị đích thật của mình, đó là:

Dù bất cứ tôi đang ở địa vị nào, tôi không bao giờ quên thân phận tôi LÀ NGƯỜI TỊ NẠN VIỆT CỘNG!
thatHoc.
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 446
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:40 PM     thatHoc. est dconnect  search   Quote  
YOU ARE HERE: HOME / NEWS / COMMUNITY NEWS / POLITICS / JOE NGUYEN RUNNING A GRASSROOTS CAMPAIGN FOR STATE SENATE

Joe Nguyen running a grassroots campaign for state senate

MAY 17, 2018 BY NORTHWEST ASIAN WEEKLY 2 COMMENTS

By Jessica Kai Curry
Northwest Asian Weekly


Joe Nguyen (Photo provided by the People for Joe Nguyen)

Joe Nguyen sat across the table at Freshy’s, one of his favorite hangouts in West Seattle, bursting with energy towards his recently launched campaign for the 34th district seat in the Washington state senate. If Nguyen wins the seat, soon to be vacated by Sharon Nelson, he will be the first person of color to have done so in what is one of Washington’s most diverse districts.

The 34th district covers West Seattle, Burien, White Center, and Vashon and Maury Islands. It’s where Nguyen grew up. His pride in his neighborhood, and desire to make it better, fuels his aspirations for this campaign and for the region as a whole. The fact that a person of color has never held a state senate seat in the 34th, in spite of its sizable non-Caucasian population, is something that sits at the core of Nguyen’s ideology and might be his unofficial slogan: “The reason why I’m running today is because representation matters,” said Nguyen.

Nguyen was reluctant, initially, to highlight that he is Vietnamese American.

His family, like most Vietnamese families, came to Seattle as refugees only one generation ago, and like most immigrant families, it has been a struggle to survive, let alone thrive.

At first, Nguyen said, “I don’t want to play that card. I just want to be a good candidate.” But increasingly, as he talked to others in the community, who expressed excitement at a person of color running for the seat, Nguyen grew convinced that his background and where he came from matters.

While many reacted with a hearty, “Finally!” after Nguyen’s candidacy announcement, others were skeptical.

“Why should you do it versus somebody else?” they’ve asked.

“I’ve been waiting for somebody else!” Nguyen has shot back. “I’ve been waiting for somebody transformative that represents our values, that cares, that is from the community … and there’s never been a person of color from the 34th.” The underlying question is why is it taking so long?


Photo provided by the People for Joe Nguyen

In Nguyen’s view, it is difficult for a person of color, a child of a family that arrived in Seattle just a few decades ago, after escaping Vietnam by boat, to focus on anything other than immediate survival. Life was not easy for the Nguyen family. They relied heavily on social services and each other. When Nguyen’s father was left a quadriplegic after an accident, Nguyen’s mother alone cared for four children. Nguyen and his siblings took on great responsibility at an early age, all the while enduring extreme economic hardship.

“I used to sleep on a dirty mattress in my basement because my family was one of the only ones that had a house … And we weren’t wealthy, it was not a nice house!” Nguyen related with a laugh.

“My mom was a seamstress — I would wake up because she was sewing backpacks.” Nguyen worked at his own high school as a janitor, and to this day, along with his siblings, he helps his mother pay bills. “That was my lived experience,” he said.

In spite of this, Nguyen has consistently risen to the top, starting from high school at John F. Kennedy (now called Kennedy Catholic), where he was class president for three years, and through college, where he served as student body president at Seattle University for two years — a rarity in the history of the university. Something about that early lived experience gave Nguyen the skills and the drive to succeed. Nguyen was embarrassed to bring up the hardships of his past, but his wife, Tallie, convinced him that talking about his upbringing would resonate with the public.

“There are so many other people who struggle,” she told him. “The fact that you’re able to talk about it gives them hope that they can also overcome adversity.”

Nguyen is mindful of the help his family received when he was growing up.

It’s why he is active in social services and education today, and why he is adamant about the availability of affordable housing and affordable healthcare. He is the chair of the Associate Board for Wellspring Family Services, and was integral in helping to pass HB2861, which provides early childhood trauma care. In his job as a senior manager at Microsoft, he assists with Microsoft Professional Programs, Worldwide Learning, a resource that teaches trades, free of charge, to those who wish to transition into the tech field. He has also been very involved with oversight of law enforcement and was in the news last year because he stepped into the fray after the shooting of Tommy Le in Burien.

“Despite all the adversity that we grew up with, I’m very thankful for the privilege that we were given,” said Nguyen. “That kind of informs why I do a lot of the work I do now … I know that if not for my mom, who got on a raft and left, I wouldn’t be here. If not for the community here, in Seattle — White Center specifically — if they hadn’t sponsored us and opened their doors for us, I wouldn’t be here … I’m obligated to give back.”

Another reason why Nguyen believes that the state hasn’t seen enough people of color in government, he goes back to his motto: representation matters.

“Systems of power tend to be a reflection of those who created them,” he explained. “When you see the lack of diversity [in leadership], and people are like, ‘I don’t know how that happened,’ generally, this is a very specific group of people who have built this system.” A system built with power. And money.

“Money wins elections,” Nguyen stated. “A very small community of people fund these elections, and I think you can guess their demographic.” Further, whoever is in power decides where the money goes, which leads to further under-representation in Seattle’s communities, fewer social services, less help for those in need.

“That’s why I think it’s important for democracy that everybody gets a chance to run,” Nguyen said.

Nguyen laughs when he talks about how much money he is going to have to raise for his campaign and how people ask him, “Isn’t this hard?” He answers, “Yes, it’s harder than just going to work and then coming home and watching TV, then putting your kids to bed — it’s harder than that…But not compared to jumping on a raft and then sailing in the open ocean. That seems pretty hard to me!”

When asked what kind of West Seattle he would like to see in the future for his children, Nguyen was adamant.

“I want a Washington state where it’s inclusive, where we respect other members of the community, where we have an opportunity to thrive, and I’m very scared that that’s not where it’s headed. I don’t think that the status quo is good enough. I don’t think it’s good enough for my family, for Seattle, for West Seattle, White Center, Burien, or Washington state.”

Jessica Kai can be reached at info@nwasianweekly.com.
thatHoc.
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 446
Old 07-31-2018 , 10:58 PM     thatHoc. est dconnect  search   Quote  


Joe Nguyen
†ịnhTâm
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Số Điểm: 3231
Old 08-08-2018 , 10:18 PM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Da Vinci.
Ngu và vô lại như thằng già trốn lính nổ biệt kích Lôi Hổ TinhTam nầy không bị chúng bu lại ỉa vô họng tổ tiên nó cũng uổng! Sún răng xài răng giả mà sủa ẳng ẳng như cha chết!
Chậc chậc ... vong linh tổ tiên ông bà thằng mất dạy đầu dính shịt đi ăn ị không coi ngày cho nên thằng cháu bị ông ị lên đầu lên cổ, khóc như ông nội nó bị xe 18 bánh cán!
Da Vinci.
Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Số Điểm: 428
Old 08-08-2018 , 11:17 PM     Da Vinci. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by †ịnhTâm
Chậc chậc ... vong linh tổ tiên ông bà thằng mất dạy đầu dính shịt đi ăn ị không coi ngày cho nên thằng cháu bị ông ị lên đầu lên cổ, khóc như ông nội nó bị xe 18 bánh cán!
Thằng già trốn lính móc bọc ăn hầm cầu mất dạy ngu như chó mà học đòi mần chuyện quyên tiền chống cộng! Xin tiền già lượm lon moi thùng rác mà nổ là đại gia, mầy câm cái mỏm chó lại ok? Tau nhắn tin Mr. Mom vô nhét cứt dô họng giòng họ tổ tiên 3 đời mầy bây giờ
Da Vinci.
Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Số Điểm: 428
Old 08-09-2018 , 12:55 AM     Da Vinci. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Da Vinci.
Thằng già trốn lính móc bọc ăn hầm cầu mất dạy ngu như chó mà học đòi mần chuyện quyên tiền chống cộng! Xin tiền già lượm lon moi thùng rác mà nổ là đại gia, mầy câm cái mỏm chó lại ok? Tau nhắn tin Mr. Mom vô nhét cứt dô họng giòng họ tổ tiên 3 đời mầy bây giờ
Đại gia cái con chó già trốn lính đội lốt Lôi Hổ ăn cứt thối hoắc! Lôi Hổ cái mả mẹ mầy chớ Lôi Hổ. Đại gia mà đi ăn cứt giống như con chó . Bị Mr. Mom hăm là chui vô hầm cầu bóc cứt trét lên mặt hóa trang, trốn lên San Jose. Câm cái mỏ chó mầy lại nghe đại bác
†ịnhTâm
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Số Điểm: 3231
Old 08-08-2018 , 10:20 PM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thatHoc.
Thằng DV này bi con bé MT cho ăn bã cả đêm nay còn ngậm.
34th district of WA có tren 60% white 10% Mễ 7% Asian.

Nếu thằng nhóc cháu anh o có mệnh và tài đức phục vụ xã hội thi thằng nhóc khó sống nổi giữa đám sói trăng 34th district.
Thằng mất dạy đầu dính shịt lòi chành cái ngu nó trong cái thớt nầy, cho bỏ cái tật chó má đụng đâu cũng chui vô sủa bậy! Nó đào mả tổ tiên nó ra hỏi rồi hiển thánh phán district 34th có 60% dân Mễ, mả cha nó mà đào lên hỏi còn trật lất xa cả mấy trăm cây số!
thatHoc.
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 446
Old 08-08-2018 , 10:52 PM     thatHoc. est dconnect  search   Quote  
In the just-released second count of primary-election results, Joe Nguyen has widened his lead in the no-incumbent 34th District State Senate race. On election night, he led Shannon Braddock by 199 votes; after today’s count, he is 461 votes ahead. As the top two by far in the 11-candidate field, the two West Seattle Democrats will advance to the November general election. The winner will succeed Sharon Nelson as state senator for the 34th Legislative District, which includes West Seattle, White Center and vicinity, Vashon and Maury Islands, and part of Burien.

Share This
Da Vinci.
Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Số Điểm: 428
Old 08-08-2018 , 11:54 PM     Da Vinci. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thatHoc.
In the just-released second count of primary-election results, Joe Nguyen has widened his lead in the no-incumbent 34th District State Senate race. On election night, he led Shannon Braddock by 199 votes; after today’s count, he is 461 votes ahead. As the top two by far in the 11-candidate field, the two West Seattle Democrats will advance to the November general election. The winner will succeed Sharon Nelson as state senator for the 34th Legislative District, which includes West Seattle, White Center and vicinity, Vashon and Maury Islands, and part of Burien.

Share This
Joe Nguyen Vote 8,035 28.22%

Endorsed: None

Contributions: 41,228.09

Shannon Braddock Vote 7,574 26.6%

Endorsed: Sen. Sharon Nelson 34th Dist., Seattle Times, Executive Dow Constantine, Six King County Councilmembers including Joe McDermott, Burien Councilmember Pedro Olguin, Building and Construction Trades, Nurses, Aerospace Machinists, UFCW21, King County Young Democrats, and many more!

Contributions: 88,868.95

11 ứng cử viên ờ primary, chỉ có Joe Nguyen là Asia, còn lại toàn là Mỹ và Mễ. Thử hỏi vô general election, số phiếu của 9 ưng cử viên Mỹ + Mễ bị loại dồn cho ai ? Mỹ hay Vietnamese ?

Share this
†ịnhTâm
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Số Điểm: 3231
Old 08-09-2018 , 12:22 AM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Da Vinci.
Joe Nguyen Vote 8,035 28.22%

Endorsed: None

Contributions: 41,228.09

Shannon Braddock Vote 7,574 26.6%

Endorsed: Sen. Sharon Nelson 34th Dist., Seattle Times, Executive Dow Constantine, Six King County Councilmembers including Joe McDermott, Burien Councilmember Pedro Olguin, Building and Construction Trades, Nurses, Aerospace Machinists, UFCW21, King County Young Democrats, and many more!
...
Chậc chậc thằng chó mất dạy nầy không hổ danh là đầu dính shịt, Joe Nguyen có cả tỉ endorsements mà nó đào mả cha mới chết của nó lên hỏi, câu trả lời "none"rất ư là mất dạy! Cha nào thì con nấy, mất dạy cã lũ!


Joe Nguyen

endorsements

34th District Democrats

King County Young Democrats

King County Democrats

The Stranger

Fmr. Congressman Jim McDermott

Fmr. City Council Member Nick Licata

Vashon Progressive Alliance

Seattle Transit Blog

State Senator Maralyn Chase

State Senator Bob Hasegawa
thatHoc.
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 446
Old 08-09-2018 , 12:35 AM     thatHoc. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by †ịnhTâm
Chậc chậc thằng chó mất dạy nầy không hổ danh là đầu dính shịt, Joe Nguyen có cả tỉ endorsements mà nó đào mả cha mới chết của nó lên hỏi, câu trả lời "none"rất ư là mất dạy! Cha nào thì con nấy, mất dạy cã lũ!


Joe Nguyen

endorsements

34th District Democrats

King County Young Democrats

King County Democrats

The Stranger

Fmr. Congressman Jim McDermott

Fmr. City Council Member Nick Licata

Vashon Progressive Alliance

Seattle Transit Blog

State Senator Maralyn Chase

State Senator Bob Hasegawa
Bởi vậy tội đã nói thằng DV bi em MT cho ăn bã chó mới nói chuyện ngu như heo...

†ịnhTâm
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Số Điểm: 3231
Old 08-09-2018 , 12:08 AM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thatHoc.
Thằng DV này bi con bé MT cho ăn bã cả đêm nay còn ngậm.
34th district of WA có tren 60% white 10% Mễ 7% Asian.

Nếu thằng nhóc cháu anh o có mệnh và tài đức phục vụ xã hội thi thằng nhóc khó sống nổi giữa đám sói trăng 34th district.
Thằng mất dạy đầu dính shịt lòi chành cái ngu nó trong cái thớt nầy, cho bỏ cái tật chó má đụng đâu cũng chui vô sủa bậy! Nó đào mả tổ tiên nó ra hỏi rồi hiển thánh phán district 34th có 60% dân Mễ, mả cha nó mà đào lên hỏi còn trật lất xa cả mấy trăm cây số!
†ịnhTâm
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Số Điểm: 3231
Old 08-09-2018 , 08:08 PM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Da Vinci.
Đúng rồi, thằng mất dạy Chu_Du chọc cho ông Tịnh Tâm leo lên bàn thờ tổ tiên của nó ị lên đầu lên cổ ông bà của nó.
Hai thằng mất dạy đầu đinh shịt với chù dù choảng nhau thấy mắc cười.
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.