VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Số Điểm: 2014
Old 09-17-2019 , 04:19 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
where are you? I miss you guys. pls come back!!!!!.:(
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1308
Old 09-19-2019 , 03:23 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hey there, how’s your website coming along?

I sometime wonder how Goodwill mama is doing too. Please say hi to her if u see her around.
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Số Điểm: 2014
Old 09-20-2019 , 10:38 AM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Hey there, how’s your website coming along?

I sometime wonder how Goodwill mama is doing too. Please say hi to her if u see her around.
It's coming along fine, it's just that I don't have the time to host it anymore.

I haven't seen her at all--anywhere.

How've you been?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1308
Old 09-20-2019 , 02:22 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by 1MINUTEMAN
It's coming along fine, it's just that I don't have the time to host it anymore.

I haven't seen her at all--anywhere.

How've you been?

Her girls are all grown up now and must be keeping her busy. Regardless, I hope she’s doing great.

There haven’t been much changes but for some reason, I’ve been really busy lately. Work, grocery shop, cook, and the day is over. Even though hubby helps out with the cooking and other house chores, I still find no time to even ruoi on VF anymore. 😬😂


Talking about khoe hihi , below is my lunch everyday, for the whole week. An van thay ngon, chung nao ngan’ mo*’i thoi. Probably the feta cheese is made of marijuana or something.😬

- [ ]
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Số Điểm: 2014
Old 09-20-2019 , 03:02 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Her girls are all grown up now and must be keeping her busy. Regardless, I hope she’s doing great.

There haven’t been much changes but for some reason, I’ve been really busy lately. Work, grocery shop, cook, and the day is over. Even though hubby helps out with the cooking and other house chores, I still find no time to even ruoi on VF anymore. 😬😂


Talking about khoe hihi , below is my lunch everyday, for the whole week. An van thay ngon, chung nao ngan’ mo*’i thoi. Probably the feta cheese is made of marijuana or something.😬

- [ ]

It's good that your hubby helps out--sounded like you have a full schedule.

Are you on a diet? why salad? is it good?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1308
Old 09-23-2019 , 03:26 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by 1MINUTEMAN
It's good that your hubby helps out--sounded like you have a full schedule.

Are you on a diet? why salad? is it good?
Yep, I’m really fortunate to have him in my life. 🤗

No diet at all. Their house dressing is really good. I need to learn how to make it since I can’t afford something like this everyday. 😬

The Greek salad went fast and was gone before I could laid my hands on it so I got philly cheese steak instead and is feeling really bad right now.
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Số Điểm: 2014
Old 09-23-2019 , 03:50 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Yep, I’m really fortunate to have him in my life. 🤗

No diet at all. Their house dressing is really good. I need to learn how to make it since I can’t afford something like this everyday. 😬

The Greek salad went fast and was gone before I could laid my hands on it so I got philly cheese steak instead and is feeling really bad right now.
That's good, I'm happy for you.

Good luck on trying to make a dressing, I think you will need a lot of ingredients. hehe

Cheese steaks are good, it's too bad I can't have it anymore ever since I went meat free.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1308
Old 09-23-2019 , 04:33 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by 1MINUTEMAN
That's good, I'm happy for you.

Good luck on trying to make a dressing, I think you will need a lot of ingredients. hehe

Cheese steaks are good, it's too bad I can't have it anymore ever since I went meat free.
Maybe I’ve done lots of good deeds in my past life.😬 hope that will be lifelong and hope I will forever be blessed by Buddha’sand the lord above. 😬

I’ve tried but have not succeeded yet. Maybe one of these days where I’ll succeed but the craving will probably be gone by then. 🤣

Are you a vegan?
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Số Điểm: 2014
Old 09-23-2019 , 04:47 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Maybe I’ve done lots of good deeds in my past life.😬 hope that will be lifelong and hope I will forever be blessed by Buddha’sand the lord above. 😬

I’ve tried but have not succeeded yet. Maybe one of these days where I’ll succeed but the craving will probably be gone by then. 🤣

Are you a vegan?
Yea, you probably have done a lot of good deeds.

Yes, I am a vegan.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1308
Old 09-23-2019 , 04:55 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by 1MINUTEMAN
Yea, you probably have done a lot of good deeds.

Yes, I am a vegan.
Being a vegan is good. I’ve always wanted to try but it’s not easy when your other family members are omnivores. 😬

What kind of food do you use to replace your protein?
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Số Điểm: 2014
Old 09-23-2019 , 05:56 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Being a vegan is good. I’ve always wanted to try but it’s not easy when your other family members are omnivores. 😬

What kind of food do you use to replace your protein?
I know what it means when other people are carnivores and you're the only vegan.

I use tofu, mushrooms, pre-packaged imitation meat , hemp seed, chia seeds, etc.

Do you think you'll ever go vegan sis?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1308
Old 09-24-2019 , 03:25 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by 1MINUTEMAN
I know what it means when other people are carnivores and you're the only vegan.

I use tofu, mushrooms, pre-packaged imitation meat , hemp seed, chia seeds, etc.

Do you think you'll ever go vegan sis?
Guys have different nutritional requirements than women. I can eat veggies all day but I can not expect others to do the same as me. I don’t have much time to cook so I only make what’s convenient for us.

I’m a vegan right now, at this moment ....yay and thanks again to the Greek salad....😬 but not when I’m home.😬😇

Do you have those vegan recipes that you like that most? Do you mind sharing?😀
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Số Điểm: 2014
Old 09-24-2019 , 03:31 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Guys have different nutritional requirements than women. I can eat veggies all day but I can not expect others to do the same as me. I don’t have much time to cook so I only make what’s convenient for us.

I’m a vegan right now, at this moment ....yay and thanks again to the Greek salad....😬 but not when I’m home.😬😇

Do you have those vegan recipes that you like that most? Do you mind sharing?😀
Haha i applauded you for eating salad almost everyday. Hehe

Sorry, I dont have any recipe sis, I have somone who cook for me everyday, lucky ha?
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.