VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-07-2019 , 12:19 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I’m glad Vietfun is back. Now, I can start asking questions again.

What do you do to celebrate your mom/dad’s 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th or even 100th bday?

Please share.
OT-beerom#2
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Số Điểm: 1786
Old 01-07-2019 , 12:23 PM     OT-beerom#2 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Em yêu hun anh 2 cái đi,anh sẻ trả lờI mấy câu hỏi của em yêụ
YeuAnhDaiKho
Royal Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Số Điểm: 35313
Old 01-07-2019 , 12:26 PM     YeuAnhDaiKho est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
EveryDay là ngày tình yêu cũa Mẹ rồi cho nên cele mỗi ngày luôn bắt đầu bằng 1 lời cầu nguyện mong Me khoẽ mạnh .........
__________________
-Laugh - as much as you breathe ....
-Love - as long as you live ....
Then You will ...
-Live- forever in someone's Heart ....!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh ..........Love ............Live ..................
KatN
Loyal Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Số Điểm: 1966
Old 01-07-2019 , 12:44 PM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I’m glad Vietfun is back. Now, I can start asking questions again.

What do you do to celebrate your mom/dad’s 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th or even 100th bday?

Please share.
Nhờ Benjamin Franklin help to celebrate là ba má sẽ vui, có $$ đi casino kéo máy
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-07-2019 , 12:45 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by YeuAnhDaiKho
EveryDay là ngày tình yêu cũa Mẹ rồi cho nên cele mỗi ngày luôn bắt đầu bằng 1 lời cầu nguyện mong Me khoẽ mạnh .........
Even if your parents live with u, don’t you do anything fun for them?

If you do, how do u celebrate their bdays?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-07-2019 , 12:46 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by KatN
Nhờ Benjamin Franklin help to celebrate là ba má sẽ vui, có $$ đi casino kéo máy
May bday Kia thi cho tien but what about the big “0s”?
KatN
Loyal Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Số Điểm: 1966
Old 01-07-2019 , 12:49 PM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
May bday Kia thi cho tien but what about the big “0s”?
Benjamin là #1, không có gì better hơn
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-07-2019 , 01:17 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by KatN
Benjamin là #1, không có gì better hơn
I don’t know about other people but if it was my big 0’s, I would be happy that my children take me out to dinner and spend time with me. No money can buy that.

I was thinking of doing something different this year. Hmmmm
donnynguyen
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Số Điểm: 781
Old 01-09-2019 , 07:31 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I’m glad Vietfun is back. Now, I can start asking questions again.

What do you do to celebrate your mom/dad’s 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th or even 100th bday?

Please share.
Not much really. We dont celebrate birthday. Heck, I never knew what a birthday party was until I was 45!

We celebrate new year though. Good tea and some fruits—old folks like that.
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Số Điểm: 22037
Old 01-09-2019 , 08:09 PM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by YeuAnhDaiKho
EveryDay là ngày tình yêu cũa Mẹ rồi cho nên cele mỗi ngày luôn bắt đầu bằng 1 lời cầu nguyện mong Me khoẽ mạnh .........
bé này sến giống LD....mỗi sáng thức dậy mĩm cười cám ơn trời đất Mẹ vẫn còn bên ta
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Số Điểm: 22037
Old 01-09-2019 , 08:44 PM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
bé Cheri,
bé có nghỉ đến mua cái vacation package nào mà Mẹ bé thích tặng her ko? LD thì LD hay vào bếp nấu những món ngon để Mẹ thử.... Mẹ LD ko thích ra ngoài ăn nên nhiều khi nằm ôm her cả ngày she cứ cười mĩm chi và rất thích....
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-09-2019 , 09:21 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by donnynguyen
Not much really. We dont celebrate birthday. Heck, I never knew what a birthday party was until I was 45!

We celebrate new year though. Good tea and some fruits—old folks like that.
Hi there LS, how are you?

Growing up, we only celebrate within our family. Just bday cake and call it another day.

Now that we’re older with jobs and family, our parents are not getting any younger. I’ve seen my friends celebrating their parents big 0’s and thought it’s cool if I can think of doing something great for my mom.

Maybe a family vacay? Maybe inviting other family members and close friends over to our house to celebrate?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-09-2019 , 09:34 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamdzuyen
bé Cheri,
bé có nghỉ đến mua cái vacation package nào mà Mẹ bé thích tặng her ko? LD thì LD hay vào bếp nấu những món ngon để Mẹ thử.... Mẹ LD ko thích ra ngoài ăn nên nhiều khi nằm ôm her cả ngày she cứ cười mĩm chi và rất thích....
I don’t think she would want to go by herself; hence, a family vacay is the most ideal but it will cost a lot of money. 🙊

The story of your mom is so cute. Hihi
donnynguyen
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Số Điểm: 781
Old 01-09-2019 , 09:44 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Hi there LS, how are you?

Growing up, we only celebrate within our family. Just bday cake and call it another day.

Now that we’re older with jobs and family, our parents are not getting any younger. I’ve seen my friends celebrating their parents big 0’s and thought it’s cool if I can think of doing something great for my mom.

Maybe a family vacay? Maybe inviting other family members and close friends over to our house to celebrate?
I"m good, thx. How are you?

Lucky for me I let my older siblings take care of that stuff. hehe

If you have the mean, sure, why not, go on a vacation or some people even celebrate it at a restaurant with a close friends and family--especially when their parents are close to the "dying" age. hehe
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Số Điểm: 22037
Old 01-10-2019 , 01:06 AM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I don’t think she would want to go by herself; hence, a family vacay is the most ideal but it will cost a lot of money. 🙊

The story of your mom is so cute. Hihi
LOL.....of course tặng her là phải 2 tickets để she có companionship, ai để mẹ đi 1 mình
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-10-2019 , 04:43 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by donnynguyen
I"m good, thx. How are you?

Lucky for me I let my older siblings take care of that stuff. hehe

If you have the mean, sure, why not, go on a vacation or some people even celebrate it at a restaurant with a close friends and family--especially when their parents are close to the "dying" age. hehe
I want to be a part since I don’t want to regret later on when she’s gone.

At the restaurant would be ideal but it’ll cost more but if it’s done at home, I would have a lot of cleaning to do afterward.😭
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-10-2019 , 04:46 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamdzuyen
LOL.....of course tặng her là phải 2 tickets để she có companionship, ai để mẹ đi 1 mình
I wouldn’t have to worry so much if she’s moved on. Neu mua, co the 4 ve nhung tien as for right now la van de.😅 Ko biet lam cai nao vua co y nghia and re nua.
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.