VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

vivian101
Số Điểm: 57
Old 03-08-2005 , 08:19 AM     vivian101 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Guess what people??? he finally called me back this morning but he did not mentioned anything relates to the problem. He said he been sick and so busy with work and bla bla bla.....I think the reason he called me back it's because he needs my dad to program the satellite for him. He said he will send it to my house, instead of bring it over to my house and he's only lives 2 hours away...Can you guys believe that??? Wa' that vong!!!!!!!!!
BuonGhe^
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 9599
Old 03-08-2005 , 03:47 PM     BuonGhe^ est dconnect  search   Quote  
move on sis ... and tell him your dad is not free to help him with the satellite. What a je.rk!!!
Cai Luong
Banned
Số Điểm: 3079
Old 03-08-2005 , 04:05 PM     Cai Luong est dconnect  search   Quote  
cheater alway be a cheater. dump him and move on. are you really ugly for wat? why care about him so much.
vivian101
Old 03-08-2005 , 04:35 PM     vivian101 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I think I'm gonna ask my dad to help him...cause it mights be the last favorite he asks from me..
Cho du` kho^ng quen nua, cu~ng da^u can phai vo^ ti`nh nhu vay...that's how i feel..
vivian101
Old 03-08-2005 , 05:23 PM     vivian101 est dconnect  search   Quote  
CaiLuong: Trust me i'm not ugly like you think i am. I just thought he was the one for me that's why i gave him all my soul and love.
An-Nam
Số Điểm: 784
Old 03-09-2005 , 04:47 AM     An-Nam est dconnect  search   Quote  
People, please try to put yourself into Vivian's situation, what would you do?

Vivian, apparently, you and your so called bf have been with each other for a while. In reality, nobody is perfect, mistakes are made during relationship. You love him, then please get over your pride, give him a chance, give yourself a chance, give your relationship a chance.
You were the one who broke it up with him even though he admitted his fault and appologized. Well, at that moment, you did what you could with anger. That's understandable. However, don't try to fool yourself that you don't love him anymore. If you think deep down he still loves you, just forgive him and get back together.
SailorMan
Old 03-10-2005 , 07:18 PM       Quote  
As a man, after getting back from Vietnam, your ego got blown out of proportion. In VN, we men are treated like kings. The girls are at our beck and call. The same thing is happening with your bf ... he is just too confident of his manhood right now. And he got enough sex in VN to last a few weeks. I don't know if you should stay with him or not ... but the only advice I can give you now (if you want to be with him) is to sit back and relax. After a few weeks, VN will wear off him, and he will want to get back.

But honestly, after I got back from VN, I felt great about myself, but I also know that I really love my girl enough to love her as much as before.
PharmD
Banned
Số Điểm: 3219
Old 03-10-2005 , 10:04 PM     PharmD est dconnect  search   Quote  
Vivian,

Ca'i TOPIC lan sao dung co' dde "Kho' Chiu Qua'" nha...Troi oi..lam PD nghi bay...do wi?, co'biet la PD tu roi ko??? lan sao neu co' viet thi nen viet la "em can giup do" chu dung co' no'i kho' chieu la`m lo`ng PD no'ng bo?ng len thi ko hay hiihihi.

PD muon tra loi cho you..but ca'i TOPIC thay ghet...ko tra loi luon...Hu*"""">..truoc khi ddi..vo ddi't ca'i ne kekeke...co' cam thay PD we' la vo duyen ko?? hihihihi
cellmt
Số Điểm: 321
Old 07-25-2005 , 12:28 PM     cellmt est dconnect  search   Quote  
ừa, cái topic này làm tui nghĩ đang khó chịu chuyện kia chứ ..keke...
michelle05
Số Điểm: 935
Old 07-28-2005 , 11:28 AM     michelle05 est dconnect  search   Quote  
vivian: all guys are dog! one will ruin the relationship for the next better guy!!! next time tell him thnx for cheating on me. if you didn't, i wouldn't have this chance to hook up w/ my doctor bf
jessiele024
Số Điểm: 28
Old 07-28-2005 , 12:26 PM     jessiele024 est dconnect  search   Quote  
it not ur fault..i dont think you should even call him... it not like ur the one cheating on him..He's the one that lam loi~ not U....Beside that's how guys are.....that's y NEVER let ur man out of ur side..... i never let man out of my sight... That's what i did to mah BoOo....I heard alot of my friends saying something how they going back there and choi cho da~....kiem nhieu di~ de choi...that just SICk...ohh well...ViVian hoi ban trai sis co ngu voi her chua neu ngu roi tell him BUH BAI....cuz it not worth it....he dont call maybe there's a reason to it....DONT CALL HIM....LET HIM BE THE ONE SIS.....
Republican
Số Điểm: 33
Old 08-03-2005 , 12:27 PM     Republican est dconnect  search   Quote  
My dear, if you're this much stupid, why don't you just die. Move on, what to cherish in your relationship.
Well, it's a matter if you mind that he cheated on you, but if you don't mind then it does not matter. But I'm sure you mind.
Too mean heh, yeah that how life is, suck it up and move on.
viet-tech
Banned
Số Điểm: 79
Old 08-03-2005 , 01:50 PM     viet-tech est dconnect  search   Quote  
a bottle of thuốc rầy should help you out.
Phov
Số Điểm: 357
Old 08-04-2005 , 11:47 AM     Phov est dconnect  search   Quote  
Have him go to the clinic and have him test.. make sure he doesn't carry STD or AIDS before you sleep with him again
Oracle_world
Số Điểm: 0
Old 08-05-2005 , 04:21 PM     Oracle_world est dconnect  search   Quote  
Forget about him, move on. If he did once then he most likely will do it again. Find another man when you will feel alot better.
boxy123
Số Điểm: 12
Old 12-20-2005 , 07:30 AM     boxy123 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by jordant
let me tell you the true , 1000 tha(ng` ddan` o^ng , ve vietnam la` ddu~ 1000 tha(ng` co' flirt , have fun cho du` dda~ co' gf , troi` sanh men ra la` va^Y. ddo' , take it or o*~ gia' suo^t' ddo*i` ...

about your problem , keep and try to contact him , he maybe busy with work or study or something , keep trying dear .... otherwise move on .....
let me tell you something.... not 100 % do that....
o ben day, dan ba con co the di lay my ma.......
Yeu_Con_Gai
Banned
Số Điểm: 559
Old 12-20-2005 , 12:52 PM     Yeu_Con_Gai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by vivian101
Vivian just found out my boyfriend cheated on me while he was on vacation in vn. My heart was torned when i saw those pictures of him and that girl..He did apologized to me and he said it was just a fling no string attached and asked for a second chance but i said no cause i know i can't never forgive him for what he had done. I was strong for first couple days when he called i refused not to answer his calls, but now that he doesn't call i started missing him so much. I called him yesterday just wanted to tell him that i want to give us another chance since we were so happy together, we never had any serious fights.....i just want to tell him that but he didn't picked up his phone..I don't know what to do anymore....I really love him....
Can you show us the pictures?
thythy2005
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2283
Old 03-08-2006 , 08:22 AM     thythy2005 est dconnect  search   Quote  
hi Vivivan;
I think I totally understand your feeling now, because I am almost the same sistuation as you, my bf just got back here from VN in 4 days, we have not met yet, he gave many excuse to me as still tired, but he picked up my phone, but I still realize that I am cheap that I call him and asking how he doing. He said he not do anything guilty to me, but I do not trust him. That's why I will talk straight to him, to find out everything, then maybe break up, eventhough we are plan to get marry this year.
So, please talk to him face to face, then find out what happen!. Wish you luck, sis. PM to me if you want someone to talk to.
MaNuVoTinh
Số Điểm: 698
Old 03-08-2006 , 01:07 PM     MaNuVoTinh est dconnect  search   Quote  
vivian: omg... Ur bf is such a jerk, he cheated on u n he didnt even bother 2 beg 4 ur forgiveness. I kno how u feel. Its normal that the first couple days u will feel "careless", but after a short time, u will then actually feel the real pain, the pain of losing sumone u love 4ever. Been there, not exactly but similar situation. U began to call him back becuz u were too weak. I kno love is blind. but u gotta understand that if he has cheated on u, he will probably do it again. N if he truly love u, he wouldnt have cheated on u. Even if he did it n felt regret, then he should have called u like crazily n prove 2 u that he really need u. But on the other hand, he doesnt care, dun even answer ur calls. Three weeks ago, i did got my bf really mad (it was my fault) and he ignored me for two weeks. During that 2 weeks, i tried to call 2 apologize like crazy. I felt very regretful n only wish that he would call me back then i'll b all happy again. But in ur case, ur bf did wrong n didnt even care. The reason he called u back yesterday bcuz he need ur Dad to help him sumthing. If i were u, i would just ignore that kind of jerk.

I kno it doesnt matter wut we vietfunners tell u here, u wouldnt listen to us or accept the truth that he doesnt love u anymore. I just hope that as time passes by, on one beautiful morning, when u open ur eyes, u will realize that u should just accept the truth n move on. U rather get hurt now then later. Trust me!

Let me tell u a story okie, in Viet. Im sure u can understand my writing:
Here goes: Co 1 người con gái đang bị buồn fiền va đau khổ dzữ lắm . Cô ta đi gặp 1 ông sư va nói rằng mình rất đau khố , dằn vặt . Ông sư bảo rằng nếu đau khổ vậy thì bỏ đi , đừng suy nghĩ nhiều nữa . Cô ta khăng khăng rằng "Không fải tôi không muốn , nhưng thực sự tôi không bỏ xuống được " . Ông sư mới bảo cô ta đưa tay ra và nói cô cầm tách nuớc (a cup). Sau đó ông ta mới cầm bình trà nóng từ từ đổ vào tách nuoc cho đến lúc nuớc trà bị tràn ra ngoài ly, và trúng tay của cô gái . Vì nuoc trà nóng đụng fải tay rát wá nên cô gái vội buông tay ra, và ly trà đã bị rớt xuống đất vỡ toang . Luc đó ông sư mới nói rằng: "LÝ LẼ THẬT ĐƠN GIẢN THÔI, KHI BỊ ĐAU QUÁ THÌ TỰ DƯNG SẼ BỎ XUỐNG ĐUOC THÔI!".

Hy vong la Vivian hieu MN muon noi gi . Chuc Vivian sớm hieu đuoc ly le la neu tiếp tục chịu đau khố wài vì 1 nguoi khong đáng thi nguoi bị đau đớn chỉ la Vivian ma thôi . Hy vong Vivian se LET GO cuoc tinh nay...

**Candie**

Last edited by MaNuVoTinh; 03-08-2006 at 01:16 PM..
MaNuVoTinh
Số Điểm: 698
Old 03-08-2006 , 01:22 PM     MaNuVoTinh est dconnect  search   Quote  
n to all guyz that come back to vn and "cheat": not all men r perverted like that, so dun use that lame excuse to cover ur perverted side okie...