VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

MoshiMoshi
Số Điểm: 86
Old 03-08-2006 , 03:50 PM     MoshiMoshi est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by vivian101
Vivian just found out my boyfriend cheated on me while he was on vacation in vn. My heart was torned when i saw those pictures of him and that girl..He did apologized to me and he said it was just a fling no string attached and asked for a second chance but i said no cause i know i can't never forgive him for what he had done. I was strong for first couple days when he called i refused not to answer his calls, but now that he doesn't call i started missing him so much. I called him yesterday just wanted to tell him that i want to give us another chance since we were so happy together, we never had any serious fights.....i just want to tell him that but he didn't picked up his phone..I don't know what to do anymore....I really love him....

show us the pics....
WhtTulip-
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5631
Old 03-12-2006 , 12:00 AM     WhtTulip- est dconnect  search   Quote  
Even if he hits his head on the floor a thousand times and ask for your forgiveness .. You should not give him a second chance...

What I don't understand is Why the Heck do people cheat and Say Sorry and ask for Forgiveness When get CAUGHT ??

Your BF stopped caring for you when he was in VN already ... He showed through his actions by flirting with girls and even take pix with them .. who knows what else they did over there besides those pix ... If he's a respectable man and the one who cares about relationship, He would not have done it on Purpose like that ..

If I were you, I would NOT give him second chance or whatsoever .. what's done is done .. It's hard for you to move on now because of the pain .. and not accepting the truth .. but trust me .. it's not worth it for you to go back to him. YOu will NEVER be happy with him again (I guarantee)

Time is the biggest healer to all Pains ..
tibidabo
Số Điểm: 132
Old 03-12-2006 , 10:43 PM     tibidabo est dconnect  search   Quote  
don't sweat it young girl, he'll call you when he comes back from VN.
Dreamer101
Số Điểm: 4
Old 03-13-2006 , 06:27 AM     Dreamer101 est dconnect  search   Quote  
ouch that mus really really suck to be you but life a bicth
cafe
Banned
Số Điểm: 3606
Old 03-13-2006 , 05:00 PM     cafe est dconnect  search   Quote  
dont be stupid.... dont take no shiets from no one... be smart .... move on...
cafe
cathunter
Số Điểm: 977
Old 03-17-2006 , 04:17 PM     cathunter est dconnect  search   Quote  
He called you because He was lonely at that time. He did not call you
anymore because he got someone to play with. You are spared in case
he needs. Remodel yourself and get better toy.
ThachSanhCCC
Số Điểm: 7
Old 04-11-2006 , 07:23 AM     ThachSanhCCC est dconnect  search   Quote  
Vivian,

Why did you let your bf go to vn alone. Men go to vn khong cua gai' cung at least have few girls in bia om.

Can I ask single girls in vf? Can I go to vn now to have some bia om.
jonh888
Số Điểm: 1
Old 05-19-2006 , 07:09 PM     jonh888 est dconnect  search   Quote  
[QUOTE=jordant]let me tell you the true , 1000 tha(ng` ddan` o^ng , ve vietnam la` ddu~ 1000 tha(ng` co' flirt , have fun cho du` dda~ co' gf , troi` sanh men ra la` va^Y. ddo' , take it or o*~ gia' suo^t' ddo*i` ...

about your problem , keep and try to contact him , he maybe busy with work or study or something , keep trying dear .... otherwise move on .....

nguoi dan ong ma ,khi duoc ve VN ,la choi cho thoai mai,dung vay kg cac ban?chu di du lich ma kg vui choi ,thi tha dung di!
emdaydefhet
Số Điểm: 1
Old 05-20-2006 , 12:04 PM     emdaydefhet est dconnect  search   Quote  
hi Viv
thi is the other viv.Men la vay ma "meo nao lai changthem mo". just give it some time to see how sincerely sorry he is. Take this time tomake sure or yourself whether or not u can let the past be in the past. As for me, if he isa great guyand this is the fisrt slip-up, i wouldn't jump to a xonclusion so quickly. Can u still see a duture together?
WhtTulip-
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5631
Old 05-23-2006 , 06:48 AM     WhtTulip- est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by emdaydefhet
hi Viv
thi is the other viv.Men la vay ma "meo nao lai changthem mo". just give it some time to see how sincerely sorry he is. Take this time tomake sure or yourself whether or not u can let the past be in the past. As for me, if he isa great guyand this is the fisrt slip-up, i wouldn't jump to a xonclusion so quickly. Can u still see a duture together?

He already disrespected her and willing to throw the relationship away when he was with another gal already.

If I were you, Viv. I will never forgive and forget a cheater. They knew what they were doing. They just don't give a f*** about it. Then start feeling sorry blah blah when being confronted.

Eo_Eo
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 38436
Old 05-24-2006 , 09:46 AM     Eo_Eo est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by jordant
let me tell you the true , 1000 tha(ng` ddan` o^ng , ve vietnam la` ddu~ 1000 tha(ng` co' flirt , have fun cho du` dda~ co' gf , troi` sanh men ra la` va^Y. ddo' , take it or o*~ gia' suo^t' ddo*i` ...

about your problem , keep and try to contact him , he maybe busy with work or study or something , keep trying dear .... otherwise move on .....
I know one man who is an exception to this claim

Số Điểm: 38436
Old 05-24-2006 , 09:54 AM     Eo_Eo est dconnect  search   Quote  
vivian,

You were willing to put aside your jealousy/anger and contacted him to give him a second chance, but he never picked up the calls or called you back immediately to amend things. This could only mean that your bf is not so in love with you.

You should move on. Those guys are not worth your tears. I am sure that you can get a much better guy, esp when you have much confidence about your appearance.

Số Điểm: 266
Old 05-25-2006 , 12:24 PM     truonglang est dconnect  search   Quote  
chén nước đã đổ rồi, có hốt lại vẫn không sao đầy lại như cũ. mình cũng đã trãi qua rồi, cuối cùng rồi cũng phải chia tay thôi vì lòng tin đối với nhau không còn đó nữa. nếu như anh ta thương yêu và tôn trọng bạn thì chuyện đau lòng này đã không xảy ra phải không ? người ta nói: giữ người ở lại chứ không giữ người muốn đi. Thời gian đầu sẽ đau khổ lắm, keep yourself busy with friends and family. Time will heal everything.

Good luck
EmHanTinhAnh
Số Điểm: 133
Old 05-09-2007 , 03:12 PM     EmHanTinhAnh est dconnect  search   Quote  
I think his reaction sure means that he does not care about ur relationship anymore and since he already cheated on you before...who can guarantee that he would not do that again......you should move on and forget this guy...he does not deserves ur love ....
Seattle_Rain
Số Điểm: 7
Old 05-11-2007 , 12:57 AM     Seattle_Rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Guess what people??? he finally called me back this morning but he did not mentioned anything relates to the problem. He said he been sick and so busy with work and bla bla bla.....I think the reason he called me back it's because he needs my dad to program the satellite for him. He said he will send it to my house, instead of bring it over to my house and he's only lives 2 hours away...Can you guys believe that??? Wa' that vong!!!!!!!!!
Lổi lầm của vivian là cho him về VN, sự thận 1000 đàn ông về vn thi` cung di " u la la" , chuyện đơn giản đzậy cũng mà vivian ko hiểu thì lam sao "cao co*" ho*n him đươc...vivian pai lúc nào trên 1 bước .. chậm thì em khác dớt b/f của vivian rui .... thui coi như bài học ở dời ... thằng dó cũng ko thương gi vivian ...move on....:(
ThuyDung.Ng
Số Điểm: 4
Old 04-19-2008 , 12:51 AM     ThuyDung.Ng est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Thanks all for your serious advices..i don't know why i still love him so much even after what he had done to me.....

Glorious: i'm not trying to be mean or anything but the girl he took pictures with was not attractive at all. I'd really don't know what he see in that girl?

Chac co le~ he thay mat mat(ashame of himself)cho nen khong giam nhin vivian nua, might it be the reason???
Hi sis
chả lẽ xin lỗi, giải thích vài lời cũng bị coi là mất mặt sao? Nếu mà như vậy thì him quá nghĩ cho bản thân him mà ko nghĩ đến cảm xúc của sis khi thấy đc những bức hình ấy.
Nếu em là sis thì em ko muốn tha thứ chút nào, nhưng chuyện tình cảm khó nói, đôi khi mình muốn thế nhưng con tim mình ko thể làm theo :(
Theo em nghĩ, chắc có lẽ him lên mặt 1 xíu , ko bắt phone để sis biết cảm giác him xin lỗi mà sis ko chịu. Hay sis chỉ fone 1 lần ấy thôi, rồi để coi him có tự phone lại ko? Nếu him fone lại thì ko có gì để nói, còn nếu như him vẫn ko làm gì, mà cứ im im thế thì sis cũng vẫn im thế luôn, mọi việc cứ để thời gian giải quyết.
Mong sis mau mau vui vẻ trở lại và mong cho em cũng vậy.
T Hong
Số Điểm: 5
Old 05-04-2008 , 09:47 PM     T Hong est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by maybelyn
maybe he wanted you to see those pictures so you can break up the relationship so that he can continue on with that girl in vn.
-----------
:@) chique
Minh cung dong y voi y kien nay, neu he chii cheat ma thoi thi co le nhung tam hinh nay khong bao gio ban duoc nhin thay, co le do la ly do ma he muon ban bo him hon la he bo ban, hay suy nghi chinh chan,day chi la y kien ma thoi, chuc ban luon vui trong cuoc song
swtie06
Số Điểm: 122
Old 05-06-2008 , 08:28 PM     swtie06 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I am really sorry to hear what you've experienced but try to be more stronger in your thoughts...sometimes love might make you blind from your thinking. If he doens't want to answer your calls...let him go...he just find excuse to himself. I was in your situation years ago but I am glad it's over...you don't wanna let yourself down and wasting your time on the cheater. He could say whatever he wanted and you just find an excuse to believe him...what happened if he brings her over here? Sis, you don't need a cheater likes him...Move on and cheer yourself up...he will regret what he did to you...Remember, "What comes around, goes around." Smile
Donovan1975
Số Điểm: 8
Old 05-17-2008 , 11:54 PM     Donovan1975 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Vivian
sorry to heard about that........... anyway....thi tang cho him bai hat Good Bye my love xin gia~ bie^.t nguo*`i ti`nh o*i... la duoc roi hihi hay la bai hat tho^i la het anh di duong anh.....
ngap_ruoi
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 10095
Old 08-05-2008 , 07:56 PM     ngap_ruoi est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hmm.... let make some corrections

1. "1000 tha(ng` ddan` o^ng , ve vietnam la` ddu~ 1000 tha(ng` co' flirt , have fun cho du` dda~ co' gf" ... cái này phải coi lại ... 1000 thằng thì khoảng 500 thằng thôi ... 250 ~ 350 thằng về với bồ hoặc vợ thì chẳng làm được gì cả phần còn lại thì về tìm dzợ nên cũng không làm gì được hơn ...

2. Nếu 100% về VN chơi thì các bà, chị, em con gái sẽ không có chồng hay bf.

3. Các bà, chi, em con gái sẽ không có để đàng ông 100% tự do đâu ... thì làm sao co 1000 thằng về VN mà hư 1000 thằng .

Ok back to the topic here a few options

1. Forgive and forget! (huh ??) Nên tha tội cho anh ta rồi chia tay..

2. Forgive and take him back as a friend ... Bỏ qua và làm bạn với anh ta

3. Forgive and get back together ... Bỏ qua và cặp bồ lại với nhau

What to do or not to do ??

1. Before doing anything with him tell to him to go to the doctor. Bắt đi khám bác sỹ ... Bên VN ... bịnh gì cũng có ... phải coi chừng trước .....

2. Có nên cho cơ hội không ?? Không thì tội nghiệp mà có thì Vivian có thê bỏ qua sự lầm của anh ta không ? Nếu anh ta là người thật sự yêu Vivian thì anh ta đã tới nhà Vivian mà xin lỗi rồi .. Nếu anh ta chưa tới thì Vivian ... nên chọn #1 (forgive and forget) ... Một khi người yêu mình thật sự thì sẽ không có chuyện gì sảy ra khi đi VN ... một mình ... Còn người không yêu mình thì chuyện gì cũng làm ra được ... Còn chọn #2 or #3 ... thì tùy lòng Vivian ... Nếu Vivian có thể chịu đựng bỏ qua thì nên cho anh ta một cơ hội ... nhưng phải nhớ ... sẽ có một ngày buồn buồn thì anh ta sẽ nói rằng "biết vậy tao không lấy mày ... tao lấy con nhỏ bên VN thì hay hơn" ... lúc đó thì Vivian sẽ nghĩ làm sao ??? lúc đó Vivian cỏ can đảm xin chia tay không ?? Nếu không thì thà chia tay bây giờ hơn là sẽ bị đau khô thêm một lần nữa .... Good Luck ....