VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1141
Old 03-14-2005 , 09:00 AM     BadANSWERS est dconnect  search   Quote  
your priest doesn't have to live with a cheater or liar,,,u do?
Baby Piggy
Số Điểm: 617
Old 03-15-2005 , 05:28 AM     Baby Piggy est dconnect  search   Quote  

Others give you good advice already, I need not say more. This is why there is separation of church and state. Why do you let religion lead to you a miserable life? Good luck in making your decision sis.

Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5425
Old 03-15-2005 , 05:37 AM     *DomDo'm* est dconnect  search   Quote  
Don't file a divorce then, file a legal separation. Still move on with you life, once you find someone better, then get a divorce.

It is true, if your personality is rigid, "not sweet," men don't like it as much. Men are suckers for flatteries. That is why a decent looking girl with sweet words can get any guy she wants the at her feet.
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3601
Old 03-15-2005 , 05:59 AM     What_IF est dconnect  search   Quote  
speaking of personal experiences?
Where is JohnR nowaday?
Lao Tu
Số Điểm: 631
Old 05-25-2005 , 08:32 PM     Lao Tu est dconnect  search   Quote  
It's not his fault; it's yours. Please spare me the usual "for the kid", for the honor of the family.

You disgrace yourself, your kid, your family for being so weak. From your writing, you are well-schooled. Now you have to decide like an educated person.

Sorry for the harsh words. But I hope they help.
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1073
Old 05-27-2005 , 08:42 PM     culi831 est dconnect  search   Quote  
divorce him got plenty of guys out hea, that are simgle and nice too like me. BTW tell ur priest to pay ur bill.
Số Điểm: 20
Old 05-27-2005 , 09:22 PM     ChanDung est dconnect  search   Quote  
I am catholic...

I believe in happily ever after, but...

I will divorce him if I am in your situation.

Lets see, if i am to be in your shoes, starting all over again at the age range of 40s...Oh gosh. But i would rather starting life all over again than living such a life.

Last edited by ChanDung; 05-27-2005 at 09:27 PM..
Old 05-28-2005 , 12:41 PM       Quote  
If you're not happy, goes ahead get divorced and file for annulment later, if you need to marry again in the church
Số Điểm: 142
Old 05-29-2005 , 11:59 PM     Wing01 est dconnect  search   Quote  

It is your life & decision not those priests. Living without happiness is hell. If you just can not forgive your husband anymore, then file for divorce. Please don't let religion get in the way. Just do what is right.

Số Điểm: 0
Old 06-04-2005 , 12:35 PM     roselover est dconnect  search   Quote  
I don't know why you have to PUT UP with your husband for 20 years already. I feel sad for you. You are not deserve to be in this situation. You are an educated person, think hard and do what you think it is right for you and your kids. You don't need him to prove yourself. As almost people here have given you the advises that you should separate (ly than) and I think you should do that first to see how it is, then you can file for divorce later and move on with your life.

Good luck!!!
Số Điểm: 14695
Old 06-05-2005 , 11:50 AM     Be'Tron` est dconnect  search   Quote  
However, my priest advised me not to file a divorce because I am a Catholic. What should I do? <=======ask the priest to tell your husband not to be cat oil (meo` mo*~)

Số Điểm: 186
Old 06-05-2005 , 06:45 PM     Hai?A^u est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sad wife,

Just be realistic! do what ya need to do for the best of you and the kid. You should not be abided by the church law with such unfailthful husband like that when he broke promises.
Số Điểm: 147
Old 06-12-2005 , 11:12 PM     Corbon est dconnect  search   Quote  
There's a first time for everything.
Số Điểm: 271
Old 06-22-2005 , 01:22 PM     weekend est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hey ,
I think you should let him go cause he is like younger girl ,like me cause he stay with you too long ,if you want him back is no use ,how old are u now , maybe you don,t want want to have sex no more right
Số Điểm: 935
Old 06-22-2005 , 11:12 PM     michelle05 est dconnect  search   Quote  
i understand what you mean... myself is a catholic too, but for my life to be happy and my children, i would flush the guy down the toilet in a second. can't deal w/ this bsh!t from him. in the end only you and your child will be hurt... do you want your kid to see his/her dad co' vo*. be'?? if not, sign the paper!! but its a tough decision on your part... think of the child's future :(
Số Điểm: 886
Old 11-22-2005 , 05:01 AM     MasterMind est dconnect  search   Quote  
Dónt divorce him.... do this instead ...

invite him over for dinner, then cỡi đồ ra làm tình với him 1 last time, roi khi nó ngủ lay crazy clue, clue trứng dái together, roi his Cu to his belly if it reaches, then his mong đít together ..... I am sure he will sign the paper before you do that is what one of the lady did on the news hehehehehehehe but then she paid him over 200 thousand dollars in a lawsuit, ooppppps, maybe it is not a good idea but it would be funny
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1407
Old 12-03-2005 , 02:53 PM     Anna est dconnect  search   Quote  
Get a divorce and move on wit ur life,,everyone deserve happiness,,,why cant you???

dont life ur lve in distresss,it might lead u to klilling urself and others,your children. dont let ur chlidren seeing u suffer!!!!

Số Điểm: 12
Old 12-20-2005 , 05:30 AM     boxy123 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I am divorced and i wish i meet someone like you in my life. There is just about a very small percentage of asian woman thinking the way you think. There are plenty of good guys out there for you. You deserve much better. Best of luck to you.
Best regards,
Số Điểm: 11
Old 03-15-2006 , 01:12 AM     Whoknow est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sad Wife,

divorce him because I don't think he has any respect for you and for the children. He will not change. How many more chances do you want to give to him? Until you are 80 years old? YOu have a college degree. Be strong and take good care of yourself and ur children. Are you happy with your life? Can you live like this for the rest of your life?

If you get a divorce, you should be able to get "Hu?y bo? Bi' ti'ch Ho^n Pho^'i". Don't go to the church but go straight to the Tribunal.

Let me know if you want more info

Best wishes
Số Điểm: 977
Old 03-17-2006 , 03:11 PM     cathunter est dconnect  search   Quote  
If I was you I would cut his dick and testicles off. He is a trash and useless dump ass. Such people should die and become a homeless.