VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

Số Điểm: 103
Old 12-01-2007 , 08:41 PM     DL2009 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I am a very simple person...

First, I would sweeten him up to get him to talk..
Second, if he doesn't talk, I'll inform him the consequences of heading in that direction.
Third, I'll leave him alone and go about doing what I need to do until he comes to his senses.

no nagging, no complaining...If he doesn't come to his senses, oh, well, I tried my best and if you don't want to work with me, you're going to die if all I care...
Số Điểm: 38
Old 12-04-2007 , 10:08 PM     VoteForHer est dconnect  search   Quote  
i know you were mad, but the best way is, confront him directly...he might have good reason...communication is very important in relationships...good lucks with yours
(Btw, this poll is interesting...Please come and cast a vote for...
BecauseOfYou is a pretty girl; Honda2008 is a guy )
Số Điểm: 34
Old 10-26-2008 , 07:40 PM     EmBell est dconnect  search   Quote  
(Heterosexual) Men lie women: to get the pootang.

(Heter" ") Women lie to men: because they don't want to hurt the person with the truth.

I think the cheerio chum chum just wanted to hang out with the buddies.

Yes. He should have been honest. Just say, "Honey, if you love me, you'll be honest with me, k?" If you catch him slippin again, move on. If a person b.s.'s too much, without a word, I'd leave.
Số Điểm: 230
Old 08-27-2009 , 08:46 AM     TinhTran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Just have a talk with him and let him know that you don't like the way he lied to you. Ask him to be upfront with you in the future. Becareful, maybe he doesn't like you hang out that place as well.
Số Điểm: 48
Old 07-08-2010 , 07:31 PM     TxTroixDanh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by MissTina
men lies...har har har 9/10 things he say = lies ...har har har the onli thing that is true is that he has a CON __ har har har
True! but not all guys do the same. you might havent found the one that honest with you. why dont you ask me a question see if i am a honest person or not. and i tell you straight up i'm a honest person but sometime i do lie for good reason.
Số Điểm: 5
Old 12-16-2012 , 10:46 AM     352combatmed est dconnect  search   Quote  
Here is a simple math.
There are over 6 billion people in the world.
Let's say approximately Half of that are female =3b left.
90% of that are married or underage/too old= 3m left.
90% of that group are foreigner. Now you have over 10,000 left to select from.

When all failed, pick me.
Số Điểm: 4
Old 02-05-2013 , 06:06 PM     Chirurie est dconnect  search   Quote  
Seems like u care for him and don't want him to drink too much because it is unhealthy. And maybe the drunk driving is another reason. My bro has the same prob. His gf really cares about him and doesn't want him to go drink all the time. The reason he lies to his gf is because he doesn't want her to worry or nag that he drinks too much. He likes drinking with his buddies and when he tells her, she nags and get mad. So when he goes with his buddies even when there is nothing to hide, he thinks its much easier to lie so he doesn't have to deal with the nagging or getting mad. U guys definitely need to come to an understanding.. Like if he goes with his friends, don't drink too much, don't drive after drinking ect. So as long as he respects ur feelings he will think twice. Then he won't have to lie to u when he goes out.
Số Điểm: 1
Old 03-08-2015 , 02:55 PM     johnnykkr est dconnect  search   Quote  
Because think in his situation apps.whatever he think he don't wanna lose you that's the reason u think or if you know the truth that will hurt you So he said lie to you.

Last edited by johnnykkr; 03-18-2015 at 05:28 AM..
Số Điểm: 3
Old 03-15-2015 , 05:43 AM     cheeky est dconnect  search   Quote  

What are you doing at the bar with your friends in the first place? If your bastard boyfriend wants to drink ethanol CH3CH2OH and eventually develop cancer and die then that is his choice and his problem.

There are plenty of men out there, plenty of fishes in the sea.

Unless you are emotionally and physically ugly then there is no hope.
Số Điểm: 53
Old 04-09-2015 , 03:32 AM     bantinh est dconnect  search   Quote  
He did not want you to know he is a heavy drinker. That is lied to
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1938
Old 04-11-2015 , 01:13 PM     Wenn est dconnect  search   Quote  
he didn't want you to bother him by the way he said he would go to work.
so by that way, he feel safe without you then going out with friend for a drink. He wanted his time with others, girl!

Cheeky is right
There are plenty of men out there, plenty of fishes in the sea.

You need to find another fish, probably Cheeky is the right one for you, go girl!!!!