VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

emgao
Số Điểm: 993
Old 07-20-2005 , 09:42 PM     emgao est dconnect  search   Quote  
Cho dù có góp ý kiến chưa chắc bạn đã nghe dô vì đầu óc bạn kém phần thước tất
LamSaoEmBiet
Số Điểm: 60
Old 07-20-2005 , 09:55 PM     LamSaoEmBiet est dconnect  search   Quote  
Okie, here we go again. Another stupid guy. Let me guess, you're probably as UGLY as the other guys in there US can't find a g/f in the US. Must go back to VN and get urself a g/f. But sorry to said this, but all of the girls in VN nowadays are WHORES. WTF, u must be really stupid b/c you did get played w/o knowing it. Yes sir, you sure did get played by your online slut. U think she still a virgin? Oh, may God be with u my son. Btw, if you're not virgin, please don't expect your future g/f to be virgin. Well, maybe her As*hole hahahha. Beside, she isn't your g/f. B/c while you're here in the US, she in VN screwing with the other guys there b/c she is a hornie bi*tch. GET IT! Damn, i can't believe this crap.............guys in there U.S. MUST BE REALLY STUPID to get played by those sluts in VN. The sad part is one guy after another ...........keep on going the same road.
SkyDove
Số Điểm: 345
Old 07-21-2005 , 12:06 AM     SkyDove est dconnect  search   Quote  
Is she live in Saigon? If she lives in Saigon then u should dump her b/c Saigon chicks r usually have AIDS hihihihi. If I were u, I will dump her b/c I can't stand a girl that slept with 2 other guys (no more than one).
Ba8LamChuyen
Số Điểm: 38
Old 07-21-2005 , 12:22 AM     Ba8LamChuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Virgin or not it doesn't matter but Please tell her to have STD test result and show you to make sure she is STD free.
phila
Số Điểm: 735
Old 07-21-2005 , 01:16 PM     phila est dconnect  search   Quote  
Kenny

why do you care about V? i know you are a nicest guy in here and you pretty much in love with her. So just continues processing paper and let her come over here. she will appriciate so much, and she will love yout o dead. if you are still in love with her then continues with her.

I didn't know you are in this situation, for me Phila, i love to have V wife too, but i guess i will settle down on whatever God give to me.

Good Luck Bro.

Phila
Jphanny_27
Số Điểm: 54
Old 07-22-2005 , 12:59 PM     Jphanny_27 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hi Ken,
Life sometimes is such bro. Just forget about her past and love her with all your heart. But dont forget one thing , one day you will having a chilly moment if you have to think about her past and her sex life. Maybe your feeling for her is very strong and determine but you will never escape the moment of someone who came late... It was already gone, and unfortunatelly you weren't the first one to taste that explosion to her universe. so think twice before making a next step. Love her or drop her will be a matter of deepest relation and the level of commitment that both of you intent to build up in the future. Ask yourself a question, can you forget her or forgive her, which is tronger then favor it.
Good luck
ieu_motchut
Số Điểm: 31
Old 07-22-2005 , 01:45 PM     ieu_motchut est dconnect  search   Quote  
hey dude, first of all, are u virgin???, wtf worng with you bro. all you say is love her but, i think that you love her virginity more than her.
NPTT
Số Điểm: 9
Old 07-23-2005 , 09:50 PM     NPTT est dconnect  search   Quote  
look at the bright side. If she did not tell you about her past. It wouldn't troubling you. I think she loves you that's why she's honest enough to tell you about it. I guess when you love someone you wouldn't lie. If you ask her about her past and let says she lies and says she's still a virgin, would you believe her? I think if you love her you wouldn't mind her past. Past is past. Look at the present and future. Really the past would ruin your future life. Plus, if you imagine girl/guy in U.S., they actually live together while dating. So... I mean when you love someone, of course you do care about her past, but don't let her past influence your feelings. Everyone has a past... good... bad...
Vu-Phuong
Số Điểm: 15
Old 07-23-2005 , 10:33 PM     Vu-Phuong est dconnect  search   Quote  
True Love comes from the heart not to care about how many people she slept with in the past. If you truly love her and vice versa then I believe you will have a happy marriage. Let me ask you one thing, if you want to marry a virgin girl now but later on she is unfaithful to you and don't love you as much as the love you are having now then that will hurt more right???

When it comes to love, there will be no boundaries.
dodenvitinh
Banned
Số Điểm: 24
Old 07-23-2005 , 11:18 PM     dodenvitinh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ask her to tell the truth . Did she lose vg because of hit and run (cheating) or she was easy about sex?
Follow what advice4me said. The vn girl should stay vg for her lover ( the one she married)
Cai Luong
Banned
Số Điểm: 3079
Old 07-28-2005 , 02:40 PM     Cai Luong est dconnect  search   Quote  
dump her azz and find yourself a new one dude. I dont think she's worst it for you to bring her over.
violet21
Số Điểm: 22
Old 08-01-2005 , 10:42 AM     violet21 est dconnect  search   Quote  
To Ken i think what you need is a scale to measrue her "v" and the love that you have for her.Gosh and to the "v" guy before you guy looking for a wife, put a note saying virgingirl only on your forehead that way you won't be so disappoint
like YEU MOT CHUT SAY girl in viet nam nowaday they are nothing but a slut they just want to come here so guy use your brain if you have one, and what you think if we girl only want to marry virgin guy hur? so now "V" girl marry "V" guy and not "V" will go with not "V" fair everyone?
goodluck to you "V"guy you'll need it
go fetch
Ti3uHoaTim
Số Điểm: 51
Old 08-01-2005 , 10:54 AM     Ti3uHoaTim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Trong cái post này THT thấy buồn 2 chuyện:

1) Sao mấy anh con trai bi giờ thích về VN cưới vợ wá vậy? Bộ con gái tui em bên này tệ lắm sao?

2) We are living in the 21st centry rồi muh sao còn nhiều người con trai lại coi trong cái "V" của một người con gái more than who she really is...
conmuadaumua
Số Điểm: 91
Old 08-01-2005 , 03:11 PM     conmuadaumua est dconnect  search   Quote  
To Ken,
I think that you should talk to her more about this issue since it affects you so much. You and her should sit down and be extremely honest about each other and ask her if she is no longer in love with any of her ex's. You talk about marriage in your post and this marriage would not work if there is even a doubt or unclear knowledge of one another. Ken should ask her if she is truely in love with Ken or the relationship is just a crush and fun thing to her, and hopefully she will answer honestly. No one is expected to forget things within a few days but if this issue is not resolved, then you will never let it go and will always be unhappy with it comes to being intimate with your fiance. If you can, then let it go and you two should build trust again and just remember the phrase "honesty is the best policy".
Good luck with everything and hopefully it will go smoothly.
jordant
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1406
Old 08-01-2005 , 03:22 PM     jordant est dconnect  search   Quote  
i totally agree with most of people in here man , you really have narrow mind dude , you married her because you love her , she love you , respect to each other , personality , happy etc.... Not the V ...
and by the way to find a virgin girl now a day in vietnam , US , or anywhere , seem like easyer to find a needle under the ocean than looking for a virgin girl now
4everS
Banned
Số Điểm: 520
Old 08-03-2005 , 12:47 PM     4everS est dconnect  search   Quote  
from what you describled, i think she's the type of an easy girl. Whenever she has a guy friend, she'd let him to screw her for $ or could be anything esle that she's short of it. And of course this is including those ex that she had, so i guess she is not worst it for you to marry and has a kids with, you know why because later you might think who is she pregnant with??? it that belong to me or might be someone else. Damn, i bet it'd be so complicated if you guys geting together, so forget her and move on dude. Ton of fish in the ocean, dont you know that????
MILGAUSS
Old 08-04-2005 , 09:08 PM       Quote  
just **** her and go, but be responsible
Cai Luong
Banned
Số Điểm: 3079
Old 08-09-2005 , 03:18 PM     Cai Luong est dconnect  search   Quote  
jordan,

by the way to find a virgin girl now a day in vietnam , US , or anywhere , seem like easyer to find a needle under the ocean than looking for a virgin girl now

you're wrong dude, i still see lot of v girls out there here in the us.
Benzene
Số Điểm: 34
Old 08-14-2005 , 01:05 AM     Benzene est dconnect  search   Quote  
Do not marry a virgin.. You can have sex with a virgin , but not for futur wife... Take my words
cafe
Banned
Số Điểm: 3606
Old 08-15-2005 , 04:10 AM     cafe est dconnect  search   Quote  
whenever u date a gurl u always want to get into her panttt thats y gurls lose their virgin.....stop asking for sex when dating then u will have the right to demand virgin...
most of the guys in vietfun.com talking about virgin gurls... how they want virgin gurls...blablalba. they are stupid and too conservative.. go and open urself more to understand ... freaky a bunch of retard... neu^' dda~ la` ke? dden^' sau thi` nen^ chap nhan qua' khu*' cua nguoi**` ta... ddo*n gian vay ma` cung~ khong hieu... may thang bay thiet la` ngu qua' troi*`... bo^. tui. bay tuo**?ng la` nguoi**` con gai nao` cung~ cho*` ddo*.i tui. bay dde hien^' dan^ng sao chu*??? thiet tinh`!!!! neu tui bay khong dden thi` nguoi**` ta om^ trinh ma` chet ha??? thiet tinh!!!
tui bay^ chang cao thuo**.ng chut' nao` ca?//// lam` may nguoi con trai nhu* tao cam thay ho then dum` may thang bay^!
cafe

Last edited by cafe; 08-15-2005 at 04:22 AM..