VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

ListenLearn
Số Điểm: 670
Old 09-18-2005 , 12:00 AM     ListenLearn est dconnect  search   Quote  
ac3ofspac3 gave you the best answer for your question.

Another person asked if you will be able to trust her again or not.

How has she acted towards you in these past three years.
How is she acting now. Was she warm to you, is she now warm to you? You obviously are not warm towards her now.
Is she acting as though she is sorry? If she is and you do not accept it she can only act sorry for so long before it will turn into hating you.

Did you ever ask her if you cheated on her for three years what would she do?

If you want to try something to get even. Have her find someone for you to play with. Then you both can be guilty and maybe forgive each other. Of course you run the risk of liking this person better. Or maybe this person will begin calling you at work looking for more. Then where will you be?
Something like this could help, maybe it would make things worse, maybe it would make no difference.

Being in the same house with someone you can not love will not be doing your kids any favors. Eventually they will pick up on how cold the two of you are towards each other. You may argue more. It may end up being worse for them then if you got divorced.

You told us a little of her problem that caused all this. It is past, it is done. But in your replies to other posters the problem now is you. You are not willing to put it into the past.

By the way, did you have sex with someone else before you got married? Are you being a little hypocritical here?
coogirl
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2171
Old 09-18-2005 , 03:50 AM     coogirl est dconnect  search   Quote  
Khong vao hang cop thi sao bat duoc cop con? cung nhu khong di thi lam sao biet la goodbye vacation hay la 2nd honeymoon... hmm.. Cu di di roi tinh sau..
JavaMan
Số Điểm: 248
Old 09-18-2005 , 04:50 AM     JavaMan est dconnect  search   Quote  
crazylife I can feel your pain. I was in the same shoe, but I found out myself and confronted her. My ex cheated on me before we married and cheated again after we married (2 different guys at least).

I could not force myself to forgive her. Everytime we made love I thought of the guy she cheated with ( the guy cheated after our marriage). I did not hate her but I could not forget and trust her anymore.

I did something I never thought I could. I divorced her because I could never trust her again. Trust is very important to me in a relationship.

Before I discovered she cheated on me. I loved her dearly to the point that I would gladly die for her.

Now, I am so afraid to give all my heart to any gal like I did before. I lost my trust in gals. I feel like a cold person now. I think it would take along time before I can trust another gal.

I could stand a thousand knives striking my body but I could bare the pain of an another bleeding heart.

For your question.
If you think you can forget about it or bear the thought of it, then stay with her, else move on.

Last edited by JavaMan; 09-18-2005 at 04:56 AM..
crazylife
Số Điểm: 35
Old 10-20-2005 , 06:32 PM     crazylife est dconnect  search   Quote  
What you mean ?

which way should i go ?

After we went to Thai Land, i still can't forget about she
cheated and can not trust her like before. But she did promise
me no more for the stupic thing.Seem to me i lost my trust of her, now i hardly live without trust and the other every thing the same. sex kind of careless about her.
anaconda
Số Điểm: 78
Old 10-21-2005 , 12:54 AM     anaconda est dconnect  search   Quote  
once u break the glass and u try to put them back together,,, and ofcourse there still a mark... then how the heck u give her a chance to live with u again.. do understand what am i talking about? don't u smell the other guys d*ccck while u make love to her,,,
if u want more advice take this breaking news to CNN..... they will give u all the advice that u need...
Ahlana
Số Điểm: 134
Old 10-21-2005 , 07:24 AM     Ahlana est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ne^'u vo*. cua Anh no'i la she bi. e'p buo^.c dde o vo*'i nguoi kia ta.i sao chi ay lai nhan qua` cua nguoi kha'c. Neu ep buoc thi trong long ddau the nao thich nguoi ta va neu cam thay co' loi voi chong thi khong the nao nhan qua cua nguoi minh ghet dduoc.
Neu anh cam thay khong the nao forget and forgive then you should let her goes. Vi nhung loi anh noi thi toi cam thay anh khong ua thich gi co ta het, vay o voi nhau cung chang co' hanh phuc gi va lam anh cang buc boi khi thay she around you.
Anh la nguoi hieu bang tinh vo cua anh nhieu nhat, vay anh co cam gia'c la chi ay bi. ep buoc trong hoang canh nay khong ? Nguoi nhu chi ay co' the bi. nhu vay khong ? Anh la nguoi hieu chi ay nhat nen anh phai la nguoi quyet ddinh chuyen tu minh thoi. Goodluck
NhimYeu
Số Điểm: 21
Old 10-21-2005 , 08:09 AM     NhimYeu est dconnect  search   Quote  
I have this nice song for u guys .. BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES _ Kelly Clarkson ..
Click on the link below to listen to it and let it feel for
http://www*********s.com/embuonemkhoc/index.htm

Last edited by NhimYeu; 10-21-2005 at 10:29 AM..
JustJoey
Số Điểm: 26
Old 10-21-2005 , 10:40 AM     JustJoey est dconnect  search   Quote  
This is the made up story, look at his writting before and after, tottally differnt, dun waste ur time reply this thread
KobeLover
Số Điểm: 169
Old 10-21-2005 , 11:16 AM     KobeLover est dconnect  search   Quote  
Give her another chance, da la` con nguoi thi ai cung lam-loi..
JustOneLove
Số Điểm: 22
Old 10-21-2005 , 11:41 AM     JustOneLove est dconnect  search   Quote  
*TIP*
4 CT DIAMOND IS NOT VALUED AT $1600USD
dulang
Số Điểm: 763
Old 10-21-2005 , 12:25 PM     dulang est dconnect  search   Quote  
Anh va ba se can phai di tam ly gia dinh. Nghe qua ba xa anh dang doi, khong co dau chi. The gian nay la dia nguc trong long ba, phan tu trach phan vi hoi han. Ba dang hanh ha ban than ba va sang sang chap nhat noi hinh phat anh ban cho. Xem ra ba rat toi nghiep va can anh va cac con giup do. Khoang nghi toi ly di da ma hai di tham bac si tam ly truoc di. Khi vo anh khong con tu trach ban than nua thi ly di cung chua muon ma. Cho cac con anh mot co hoi, neu ba ay la mot ba me tot.
ThangTram
Số Điểm: 398
Old 10-21-2005 , 01:04 PM     ThangTram est dconnect  search   Quote  
Here is my formular for you bro crazylife:

4CT Diamond + 3 LV Purses + Clothes = CrazyLife

I feel very bad for you bro. Divorce or not i wish you handle your situation well. Be happy and good luck.

NgocLan05, regardless punctuations, tieng Viet em viet lon xon qua', ngu*~ pha'p sai tra^.t la^'t, me^.nh dde^` gia? ddi.nh va` me^.nh dde^` kha(?ng ddi.nh no' nguoc ngao tu`m lum. La^`n sau vie^'t co logic them mot chut nha.

Mo^.t nu*~a thi` vi` 2 dua con, song dung ich ky, mot nua thi` khuye^n nguo`i ta ly di. Doc nhung gi NL viet cha('c crazylife bi. ta^m tha^`n na(.ng the^m.

"Du sao di nua minh khong song cho ban than minh ma la cho may dua con nheo nhoc. O tren doi nay, neu minh nam duoc nhung gi minh muon thi dau co gi ma dep bang...Anh da nam co ta trong tay, nhung co ta cung tim cach de bo anh ra di. Thi thoi, NL xin anh hay nghi tinh hai dua con cua anh ma lam lai cuoc doi. NL noi thiet, dan ba thieu gi khong phai chi rieng mot minh co ta. Con anh lon len, du sao ho cung "deserve" mot nguoi me tu te voi ho... "
crazylife
Số Điểm: 35
Old 12-22-2005 , 05:55 PM     crazylife est dconnect  search   Quote  
Dear All,

Now, i and my wife live together with the kids. But i always check her cell phone to see still has contact or not , now that guy has been changed the number a ready, and i have no his new number at all and did't know his name because i
did not ask my wife before.

Should i ask my wife to get the name to find out where he live ?

Should i to see the guy and give the guy a warning ?
If he still calling my wife with out show the number at the cell
phone Unknow.

The reason i don't trust my wife no more, i just worried if he live the same area with my wife working place.

Sometimes my wife picked up the kids late and than she said,
she work late and get out late. She is the hair dresser.

Need help for the painfull man .Please and thank you for your times .

Merry Christmas.
LoveVirus00
Số Điểm: 32
Old 12-23-2005 , 04:32 AM     LoveVirus00 est dconnect  search   Quote  
if you are a good guy her your wife
you will take care of her, her kids and her lover
r7utvh
Số Điểm: 14
Old 12-23-2005 , 05:34 AM     r7utvh est dconnect  search   Quote  
You dude--
when the woman she gets sex with somone, then she come home goes to bed with you like cây cũi, remember cưới đĩ làm vợ not cưới vợ làm đĩ ? every time she promissed not to do it again that she is liar, ngựa quen đường cũ, wake-up my friend.
noeducation
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3599
Old 12-23-2005 , 08:16 AM     noeducation est dconnect  search   Quote  
Me go sugar me
you go sugar you !!
-3G-
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2457
Old 12-29-2005 , 12:25 PM     -3G- est dconnect  search   Quote  
-
People say things all the time, but it's hard to do. Your wife
is probably the same. She says she won't do it again. Being
so young and having done it already, it may happen again.
But you have to think of your kids having a mom and dad.
However, there's a point when mom's actions becomes a bad
roll-model, bad example for the kids.
yurikokov
Banned
Số Điểm: 12
Old 12-29-2005 , 02:07 PM     yurikokov est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by crazylife
I am 37 my wife was 28 . We have 2 children.

I have asked and she answer she did cheating me for almost

3 years. Now she broke up with the guy 2 months and said

sorry to me and i did say i forgive her at the begening.

She toll me what she got for a pair diomond ear ring "4ct"value was $1600 , 3 LV purses and some clothes that i saw at my own eyes. She toll me she has fall in love with him.But i don't sure is that the real love or just love for the gift what she has.

She did not ask for divorce but she did asked for forgive her
she promises not again.

I heard she said people has money but no love.

I checked back the day aready happen after i and my wife brought the house, after brought the house in 2 year until
i making a joke and ask her has you cheating me? She said yes and she toll me after she telling me she feeling good no more hiding.

Now i always thinking the past what she done to in the married life. I don't know what to do now, should i divorce
with her on keep doing now for ever.

I am the good husband and also father too.

Have you guy ever been like sometime you want to have more sex, and then she said she give money to look for the hooker.
It that the true or just the net. Don't understand.

The problem i have 2 kids 4 & 5 years old, is hard to make a decision.
She has life insurance if she die i glad.

Help please.

Need some advice Please Reader.

Thank you evry much.

Anathema...where are you. This is your area of expertise
HsuKen
Số Điểm: 26
Old 12-29-2005 , 02:26 PM     HsuKen est dconnect  search   Quote  
From what I'm seeing, if you got to constantly check ur wife's phone you obviously don't trust her and haven't forgiven her. I suggest you divorce her and move on. I know your kids are important, and they need to have a mommy and daddy, but hell, you don't have to be with your wife to raise ur kids; you just have to be there for your kids and not be a DEAD BEAT FATHER! You can't live a life of fear worrying about if your damn wife is going to cheat on you or when she is going to cheat on you; you're going to live an unhappy life and to be honest with you... EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET WANT HAPPINESS! You need to figure out and ask yourself "WILL I BE HAPPY?"
CoGaiMongMO
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1648
Old 03-14-2006 , 09:25 AM     CoGaiMongMO est dconnect  search   Quote  
i think u should leave her
if u guyz are merry and she did that to u
y 4give her
4giving her just let her have the chance to do it to u again & again & again....she will think that no matter what she do, u will always 4give her and plus she cheated on u for u dumies things

if the house/cars/belonging is under your name,dont worry about it just devoic her, she can't take any of the stuff anyway
if she have no job since u guy been merry and now still got no job then dont worry about the kids, the court will gib them to u b/c she can't suport the kids with no job anyways

so if all those things she dont have then devoic her, u got nothing to lose plus u dont want urs kids to be rise by a cheating mother i know i wouldn't