VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

touyennhi
Old 11-27-2005 , 04:02 PM       Quote  
the answer is yes for both men and women.

(1) if they 'lam cai do' on their wedding night then be giving not only each other's heart but also each other souls.
(2) in order for the couple to teach their children to remain virgins until they are married they have to be virgins themselves.
(3) leading a virgin life is not old fashion or out of date, but it is a choice to du minh con trong trang ngoc nga cho den khi dam cuoi.

there is nothing wrong with a guy wanting to marry a virgin, i myself would tell my brother to think again if he dates a non virgin girl eg. he must consider the circumstance in which she lost her virginity.
Bugger
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 11491
Old 11-27-2005 , 04:40 PM     Bugger est dconnect  search   Quote  

nếu chưa đám cưới thì chưa động phòng !!!

:p :p
hoibino
Số Điểm: 43
Old 11-28-2005 , 09:04 AM     hoibino est dconnect  search   Quote  
vietfunmk

suy nghi cua u giong voi suy nghi cua tui . Lam gi thi lam , con nguoi song voi nhau can co cai tam , cai tinh nguoi`, biet nghi den cai gia tri dao duc . Nhung thoi buoi gio` , nhieu nguoi bi vat chat , danh vong & sex chi phoi' wa' nhieu nen ho chang nghi gi den nhung gi tri do nua .
Tha` la nguoi dung, chu giua nhung nguoi than voi nhau song ma chang co dao duc , tinh nguoi thi` cuoc doi` chua chat lam , phu phang lam

Doc lai cai msg luc dau cua Gate la thay phat ghet .
anti VC2
Banned
Số Điểm: 4
Old 11-28-2005 , 12:09 PM     anti VC2 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Why are VietFun mods so desperate to work as VietFun mods for FREE?
Are they that desperate for a job?

Do they really think that when they apply for a job, this "job experience" on
VietFun can get them a $20,000 a year paying job???

Phu Du keeps all the money. Yet, these VF mods will work for free!

I've seen stupid black kids working as janitors at McDonald's, and they still
manage to get a paycheck.

VietFun mods monitor this forum like how communists monitor posts
criticizing the communist regime. VF mods take down those posts, just like how
communists do it.

Just watch. These VF mods will be SCARED to let you read this post.
They will take this post down ASAP! Just watch. I guarantee you!

They don't want you to know that they will work for free for Phu Du!

caocao
Old 11-28-2005 , 12:26 PM       Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by anti VC2
Why are VietFun mods so desperate to work as VietFun mods for FREE?
Are they that desperate for a job?

Do they really think that when they apply for a job, this "job experience" on
VietFun can get them a $20,000 a year paying job???

Phu Du keeps all the money. Yet, these VF mods will work for free!

I've seen stupid black kids working as janitors at McDonald's, and they still
manage to get a paycheck.

VietFun mods monitor this forum like how communists monitor posts
criticizing the communist regime. VF mods take down those posts, just like how
communists do it.

Just watch. These VF mods will be SCARED to let you read this post.
They will take this post down ASAP! Just watch. I guarantee you!

They don't want you to know that they will work for free for Phu Du!

You know nothing... Your post is only a hateful statement.

Mod here don't work for $ that why we should appreciate their free - helps. You, idiots, are jealous of their good works. Get a life ... idiot!
vietfunmk
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2525
Old 11-28-2005 , 12:36 PM     vietfunmk est dconnect  search   Quote  
hey guys! are you talking about me? I'm not working for vietfun, that's just my nick name. I am people like you. I'm from San Jose.
PureAngel
Số Điểm: 1
Old 11-28-2005 , 05:30 PM     PureAngel est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by vietfunmk
Girls whom consider that they are up-to-dated and outgoing, is having alot of sex. Because having a virgin life is considered old fashion and out-of-date. What about the morality, is morality ever out-of-date? Imagined, if a marriage without morality and virtues, that marriage is more like to end after five years. Because that's when sex get so boring, and that's when morality and virture count, if a person whom value morality, they are less likely to cheated, and having sex elsewhere. Tell me is morality so out-to-date? I just think that girl today are so naive, they don't have the foundation to live a stable life. They are very smart and up to date, but they are missing one thing, morality. Because they had not been taught at home. Or they look up to the live of the Up-to-date, or consider them the new Millenium, and younster, that being virgin is out of date. I am a conservative person, but I do accepted new things which don't damaged or destroy the moral value, which is based mostly on religion. You never know where human being are heading in five more year, so religion does play a big part in my life, and it keep me on the right track. At the same time, I do accepted new invention but I don't tolerated new ideas that destroy human value, and morality. That's the fundamental rule to live a stable life. But sadly, not most people considered that morality is important. They can't seem to think deep, they get easily influenced by sex and other people. And that's perpective keep expanding endless. I think Gate had brought up a good discussion, and some of you had said it's stupid and bad. And I do respect girl who had great morality, because that's what it's count when they get older. Imagined a pretty girl have sex with man different guys, and never stopped having sex, one day she get old, and that's when she look back and had nothing left, excepted memories of sex. and she wanted, but no body want her. Because she can't commit to one relationship. Sex is great, and don't denied sex. Just enjoy sex to the fullest, and as much as you can, but don't abusive it. And don't cheated. Girls keeping a virgin until marriage is a "gifted" and "bless", to the guy. That's when a great memoried leave behind. However, if girls don't a have strong commitment to morality, they don't see it's worthy to keep their virgin until marriage, because we all get influenced by our bad role model. But after ward, what count is morality, and love. That's what created a harmony relationship for your children to, no matter what happened, you always commit to one person. Some of you mind said, I'm too narrow minded, but I am greatly want girls to have and commit more to morality and virtous. Guys respect you more if you are virgin. And can't blamed the girls, because we as a guys are so horny, we met one virgin girls, and we want to break that hymn, so we are the first, and felt power and confident, but after breaking up with the girl, she need to find someone to replaced us, because she had lost her virginity, and she wanted that di.ck. to be in her pussy every night. So the one to blame, is the guys, whom is her friends boyfriend and decided to break a hymn, and take away her virginity. Guys need to be more responsible, and think ahead. Life goes around. Do you believe that, what ever you do when you were young, later on, your children will recieved all the problem that you had cause. For example, you break a girl virginity, and later on, your daughter will lost her virginity to someone else and got dump by her boyfriend. This is not supersititious but it's the reality, and there is GOD.

Hey y'all. Remember me? I don't come to this site a lot. Only when I remember which is probably like once a year or something. This thread reminds me of the only other thread that made me comment. After my last post, I never read anything y'all said; and now the thread is gone. =[ But I hope I got through to some of y'all at least. I'm pretty sure y'all had a lot of arguments against me. But they were probably repeated jibberish so it's not that much of a loss that I missed it.

But onto the topic of this thread; which I didn't even read except for the first post. I'll make it simple. Yes, it is good (and right) to keep your virginity until you are married. I'm not going to sit here and type it out again. Use the search button to weed out my posts (I only have two). For y'all that disagree with what I say, I'm pretty sure I won't be back to this site for a long time, but hey y'all can always pm me with the best you got. I'm pretty sure for every answer you try to give me; I'll have 1 or 2 reasons to refute it.

This is a topic that is always hot. But from one post that I remember from the other thread that makes sense is that no matter what the times are these days; there are still morals and values that should be instilled in all people.
Bugger
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 11491
Old 11-28-2005 , 05:47 PM     Bugger est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by PureAngel
Hey y'all. Remember me? After my last post,... I never read anything y'all said; and now the thread is gone.
PureAngel
surely i remember you. The thread is still there.

http://community.vietfun.com/showthr...0&page=1&pp=20
gate
Số Điểm: 17590
Old 11-28-2005 , 05:51 PM     gate est dconnect  search   Quote  
These are PureAngel 's posts:

PureAngel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Originally Posted by Bugger
as we've seen in the last few days heated exchanges amid claims that virgins are no longer desirable nor inline with contemporary moral values.

well, if you're speaking from a guy's perspective then you're welcome and it's fine to me.

But for me, as a guy, i'd prefer to be married with a virgin girl.
That's not so much a piece of hymen as most of you girls would love to point it out. It's more about the feelings that my emphasis is on. A girl who lost her virgin to a her soulmate would forever have him a special place in her heart. No doubt about it.

think about it, honestly. Would you like to be the 1st or the one that came second or after a long list of guys in her love life and all over her body.

PS in this topic i happened to agree with Gate.

I agree with you Bugger. This is my first time here and your post made me register to give my own two cents. Nowadays, most girls are whores. They can say whatever they want, but in reality they are. If any of you girls disagree with me, that's probably because you're not a virgin and you HAVE opened your legs for countless guys. If you ARE still a virgin I applaud you and respect you for your virtue. And I know most guys will too.

I'm 21 years old and I'm still a virgin and very proud of it. I want to be able to wear white on my wedding day and know in my heart that I deserve to wear white. You girls probably don't know because everyone and their mama wears white regardless of being a virgin or not. "The white color symbolizes the purity of heart and the innocence of childhood." All you whores that wear white just debased the concept of a white wedding dress.

My boyfriend has been w/ me for over two years and he respects my decision; because he respects me. He knows that the day he marries me he will know that he married a girl who gave her whole heart, BODY, and soul to him and only him. You girls who aren't virgins think that because you open your legs for any guys; therefore making you popular with them; means that you are "popular". Please ! All those guys just wanted to hit it and leave it. And you let them. So give yourselves a pat on your back, Ms. Popular.

I don't believe in premarital sex. And I can NOT stand all the young girls who have babies nowadays. It's babies taking care of babies. That's why our future is in a moral dilemma. These girls have no morals; raise their kids up with no morals, and sooner or later, this world will have no morals. Do not, ever, settle for anything less then the glory God has designed sex to be. So all you girls; keep your legs closed. It is a small sacrifice to make in order to try and follow God with all of your heart.

PureAngel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys talk too much but nothing that is worth mentioning is said. First off, to all of you who think I am looking down on nonvirgins and promiscuous people; you are right. I AM. I am not going to deny it or take anything I said back. I wrote what I feel is true and what I believe in. I do not mince words to soften the blow on you nor will I lie to make you feel better about yourself. Do not expect that from me. EVER. Second, to the people who think this topic is lame or tiring; do not read it then. You already know what the topic is about; the topic name is right there in your face. You have a choice to skip it and disregard it. Yet, you still have to write a post that has no relevance and makes you look like a big idiot. But I am sure most people already know that about you.

Ya'll talk too darn much so I am just going to try to remember a few of the posts. Someone talked about losing your virginity because of sports or maybe not being born with the hymen. No one ever mentioned about the hymen regarding virginity but your strongest argument seems to revolve around that. Well, if you were educated then you would know that that is not what virginity is all about. Virginity is a virtue; a commendable quality or trait that gives someone special worth. A girl who has never had or been involved in any kind of sexual activity has kept one of her virtues. And I am sure that if she has kept her virginity then she has many more laudable virtues also instilled in her.

A few of you also say that it is 2005 and that people should get over it. It is people like you who help this world lose more and more of its morals and values. My, I truly feel sorry for our children who have to live in a world where promiscuity is acceptable and even glorified. Lust is a desire for or inordinate enjoyment of sexual pleasure. Sexual pleasure is morally condemned when sought for itself, isolated from its procreative and unitive purposes. Lust is one of the seven deadly sins. If lust is revered; imagine what else that is condemned will now be rewarded.

I am sure most of you are Vietnamese; I mean this IS a Viet forum. Most Vietnamese people are more likely to have some kind of religion or at least some religious beliefs. So that means that most of you must probably have some kind of religion. If not you, then at least your parents do. And I am sure that your parents tried to raise you up with the same beliefs that they have always believed in. Yet, I do not understand how you guys can just disregard your parents' beliefs, and your own beliefs, to satisfy your own lust.

Some of you also ask why you would want a virgin girl or what is so special about her. If you marry a virgin girl, you know that she is giving you a part of her that no one has ever had before. You will know that you are more worthy to receive her gift, because it IS a gift, than anyone in her past. This means that the love you share is stronger than any love that you or she may have had before. That pretty much narrows down the chance of faithlessness in a marriage. Do not get me wrong, I did not say that ALL relationships are like that. We do not live in a perfect world; but we can try our best by following God's way. If you want a promiscuous girl; then that is your choice. But think about it, why would you want a wife who others have known in the way that only YOU should be blessed to know.

Let me try to explain this to you once more; since some of you can not get it into your heads. Unless you are having sex with your WIFE or HUSBAND, you are not in love with the person you are having sex with. You may feel like you are, you may really desire to, but it is NOT love. For God is Love, and He has made it clear that sex is a nuptial embrace, and that any other use of sex is not loving. Sex is a mighty, wondrous gift given to us by God, but because it is SO great of a gift; we must take care to treat it with the reverence and respect it deserves. It is a matter of respect. Respect for ourselves, and respect for God.
angelina
Số Điểm: 159
Old 11-28-2005 , 08:52 PM     angelina est dconnect  search   Quote  
I'm not going to get involve in this but I think virgin until marriage is what I was taught. If you save your virginity until your wedding night, it will be treasurable and you'll earn all the respect from your husband. Save what's valuable to you for your future husband
baby23
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1973
Old 11-29-2005 , 05:23 AM     baby23 est dconnect  search   Quote  
dể ý thấy gate hay nói về ba cái chuyện virgin của tụi con gái chúng mình mà sao ko nói về vụ virgin của bọn dàn ông thế, dàn ông củng bị vậy, vớ vẩn, ko biết gate sống theo kiểu mỷ hay theo kiểu vn dây dể trả lời cho him biết
thoigian
Số Điểm: 510
Old 11-29-2005 , 06:38 AM     thoigian est dconnect  search   Quote  
nope. and f all those who cant read my message
TrQuynhNhu
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7338
Old 11-29-2005 , 08:39 AM     TrQuynhNhu est dconnect  search   Quote  
gate à,

noí gate đừng buồn nha ...

không phải tqn trù ẻo gate chứ tqn thâý chuyện trinh tiết con gaí mà gate lâu lâu vaì bữa nửa tháng đem ra noí ---> xem ra gate coi trọng trinh tiết của đàn bà lắm lằm . gate thích cươí vợ còn trinh nguyên nhưng nên coi lại mình có xứng đáng không nhé . coi chừng không thích của naò trơì cho của nâý đó nha gate:-)))

ngay như thi haò nguyễn du mà ông còn noí ...

- chữ trinh cũng có năm ba bảy đường - đâý

vì có những ngươì cho rằng con gaí thì phải giữ gìn còn con trai thì không cần cho nên những ngươì đàn bà có chồng trong xã hội vn hiện giờ vẫn còn phải chịu thiệt thoì ...chồng của họ có quyền bỏ họ chứ họ ít khi dám bỏ chồng dù chồng đi lăng nhăng ngoại tình , vô trách nhiêm...

Last edited by TrQuynhNhu; 11-29-2005 at 08:42 AM..
noeducation
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3599
Old 11-29-2005 , 10:09 AM     noeducation est dconnect  search   Quote  
GATE
in your case..you should remain a virgin EVEN after marriage.

Find a GF/BF first then ask questions....
gate
Số Điểm: 17590
Old 12-22-2005 , 01:43 AM     gate est dconnect  search   Quote  
Noeducation brother,

" in your case..you should remain a virgin EVEN after marriage. Find a GF/BF first then ask questions.... " <== How can i keep my virgin after wedding ??
Anna
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1407
Old 01-18-2006 , 02:37 AM     Anna est dconnect  search   Quote  
stich the whole up nothing can get pass...

Anna
baby23
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1973
Old 01-18-2006 , 06:40 AM     baby23 est dconnect  search   Quote  
vậy hỏi gate nha, gate còn virgin ko thế
flamer
Số Điểm: 210
Old 01-18-2006 , 04:20 PM     flamer est dconnect  search   Quote  
You seem to be so concern about virginity gate. Why are you so afraid of sex? Are you a male or female? Try it once with a partner will ya? It's not so bad. It's very good actually. So, so, soo good. Oh yeah, baby. Right there, uh huh, the faster the better, it feels soooo good. Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh...
cuoctinh06
Số Điểm: 112
Old 01-18-2006 , 06:03 PM     cuoctinh06 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Vietoc714
Moral can only be trained by going to school or being teached by someone who has the knowledge.

Education is not solely about going to college and earn a college degree. You don't have to be college student to learn how to behave in life. You can learn it by being with someone who is morally superior than you. His/her influence to you is also called education - in my opinion.

How can you make a bias conclusion based on "experienced some girls" and you are able to think "all of them" are such and such? think about it again.
I like this statement
Ha~y Ye^u nhu* Ye^u la^`n da^`u, that is how you can feel the true Love.
To let your mind go bad, how about this: in order to be a Virgin Until Marriage, the female can try to do only Oral Sex, touching, Backdoor only...and she won't tell you all that....Hell know!!!!!
Wake up...be Mature Dude.....
It is up to "your best judgement to see whether or not she should be worth being the one you want to spend the rest of your life with...People who have been in too many sexual relationships is loosing their credits for sure...but not being virgin before marriage is not immoral this now a day at all.
If You smart enough, you should be rich by open the insurance firm to Insure love and Happy Marriage.
Tell me when there is one like that, I want to see if I can afford this kind of insurance..for myself since I am sure I need one so baddddd
hhahaha
SickObLoves
Số Điểm: 335
Old 01-18-2006 , 06:14 PM     SickObLoves est dconnect  search   Quote  
bad::: it not good to keep virginity after the marriage because 1st time hurt and can't feel anything and it messy =X
good::: you surpass the line of what other people weren't able to do =D p.s. you get the sense of love in your heart. but depending on the person, it might not be worth it.
overall::: no, because couple getting divorce are getting higher each day. you kept it for one person your whole life, but when the divorce came, you'll regret keeping your virginity for such a bastard. that mine point of view.... =]