VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

Số Điểm: 182
Old 07-12-2007 , 06:03 PM     toughlove est dconnect  search   Quote  
hey people do stupid things,,,, were all make bad decision in our live ,,,,we learned from it and hopefully dont make same mistake twice... give her another chance.... love is to forgive and to forget....
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7870
Old 07-12-2007 , 09:02 PM     DustEater est dconnect  search   Quote  
This god damn thread is more than a year old....

Either they divorced or unhappily married after....

Give it a rest...
Số Điểm: 9
Old 07-12-2007 , 09:30 PM     bunny153 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Noway why would you forgiven her anyway !... `5yrs off marrying she's throw away liked that with you closed friend off 7yrs... I'm a marries woman also cheating it not exceptable regarless that she's can't not helping herself for that moment with your boyfriend 'that's decasting thought for both of them " No matter what other views has said ". I do belived in faith and truthloves , If your wife don't loved your friend but still having afair with him "would you imagine what happened if she actuall loving him , she woulnd't telling you at all "will be her secret forever . The only limit to our realisation of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.Ler us move forward with strong and active faith . Goodluck that's my point of view you've to do what's your really think would make your life easy and happier bro ! Tinh yeu xe khong con la tinh yeu neu nhu trong long minh co mot vet thuong long khong sao gio xo duoc , Chuc gap duoc nhieu Hanh Phuc ve sao ........
Số Điểm: 115
Old 07-28-2007 , 05:52 AM     ForEmOnLy est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hey Bunny153!

I don't know the whole story why she tell you she cheated
on you. Usually, people who cheated will never tell unless they get caugh. Let get to the point, I'm a man myself and I'm getting marry soon. But if I find out my wifee cheated on me, I will either berry her six feet under the ground or make her dissapear from my life for good. You cannt forgive and forget this because this will haunt you for the rest of your life. You need to find why she telling you is true and what is her intention. Do you have a lot of money or something? Make them both take the lying detctive test. You know what, justy dump her ass. Move to vietnam, get marry to 2 girls at the sametime then all this is gone like Elvis.

Số Điểm: 10
Old 07-28-2007 , 06:29 AM     DucNguyen2 est dconnect  search   Quote  
motdoikhodau's advice is sound
Số Điểm: 39
Old 07-30-2007 , 04:20 PM     Ngu? est dconnect  search   Quote  
Em sẽ tha thứ cho nguoi chồng của em nếu em biết anh ta cheating như là bao nguoi dan bà viet khác củng sẻ sẳn sàng làm như vậy

Dan ong có thể duoc tha thứ khi sa ngã còn đàn bà thuong thì khong

nhưng em khong muốn so sánh ở đây
em có thể tha thứ cho chồng vì em tin dù chồng em có quan hệ ngàn lần với ai khác đi nửa, em vẩn là nguoi anh ấy YÊU, là bạn đời tri kỹ cũa anh ấy, Em tin dù anh ấy có chọn lựa lại nghìn lần thì anh ấy củng sẻ chọn em mà thôi.

Bao nhiêu đó đủ cho em chấp nhận rồi.

chúa đả tạo nên con người với sự yếu đuối dù muốn hay không SEX còn là một vấn đề sinh học rất bình thường

Em không expect ai tha thứ cho em nếu như em là vợ anh, vì em phải chấp nhận hậu quả của việc làm của mình dù là chị đả bị cám dỗ.

Sòng phẳng mà nói, chị đả cho anh nhửng ngày tháng xuân thì, cùng trãi qua gian nan cuoc sống,

Dan ong thì muốn lấy vơ lúc nào không đươc?

càng già càng dể lấy vợ trẻ (có lẻ vì già thì giàu hơn)

chị là người mất tất cả khi anh chia tay

vậy thì anh nên vui đi, in the long term anh là một kẻ chiến thang,

nổi đau hiên tai (khi noi' chia tay) chỉ là cơn đau của người cay nghiện: vặt vã nhưng đúng đắn

Chúa ơi, sao người tạo ra chi cái thứ cám dổ nhục dục ấy?
Sao loài người phải chịu yếu đuối?

không có lổi lầm nào giống lổi lầm nào hết

người ta hùa nhau lên án lổi lầm có phải để tự nhắc họ tránh xa lổi lầm hay không?

Thân phận nguoi phụ nử trong thời đại nào củng đáng tội cả,
Số Điểm: 325
Old 07-30-2007 , 05:16 PM     titi2 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I felt for you my friend John. It is not easy! I am hopeful she was making things up to get your attention. Can you give her a chance and then find out the real truth behind it?
Số Điểm: 4
Old 03-23-2008 , 04:01 PM     redspirit est dconnect  search   Quote  
after reading all these cheating stories and about life, now i dont want to get married anymore!!

anyways, i think you should forgive her! =(
Số Điểm: 28
Old 03-27-2008 , 03:42 PM     starrfishes est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by redspirit
after reading all these cheating stories and about life, now i dont want to get married anymore!!

redspirit: hahaha i like your comment.
Số Điểm: 31
Old 05-21-2008 , 08:25 PM     phoe est dconnect  search   Quote  
She cheated on you 2x in 5 years with your friend. Here's the problem: she broke your trust. You, on the other hand, a man, for all those years with her, cheated on her? NO? Wow, you should marry me. You are definitely a wonderful man: loyal, honest, and devoted to your wife. She told you the truth, that doesn't mean she should be forgiven. However, it does mean that she was overwhelmed with guilt. She cried? she begged you back? Wow, that means that she still loves you and want you to help her. If you were to be with her in the future, you will need to watch her. I'll forgive her, but I will warn her not to make a sucker out of you. You can only be pushed once not over and over again like a doorknob. You can forgive her. I know you can.
Số Điểm: 849
Old 05-28-2008 , 02:54 PM     ca_phao est dconnect  search   Quote  
If she gave you tons of good excuses that what?? You might forgive her but will you forget?? Will you family be the same or you both will live in hell together? Talking is so easy but if you are in his shoes then it is not easy to do, like forgive her or start over like nothing happened. If he did not fulfill what she needed then why did not she file divorce and go looking for better one who could satisfy her? dont tell me that she did not intend to cheat her husband, dont say "em lo*~ dai". Everyone does thing by their own choices
Số Điểm: 953
Old 08-12-2008 , 03:53 AM     Deathesy est dconnect  search   Quote  
its true, cheating seems to be normal in this day and age esp. amongst white people, just their culture. have you watched the moment of truth?
but anyhow, id make her my slave for one year before accepting her again.
Số Điểm: 168
Old 08-28-2008 , 05:09 PM     xiudon est dconnect  search   Quote  
Forgive her, at least she was honest with you. But remember when you come back to live with her, can you clean up your mind about what she had done to you? or whenever you and her have problems, you keep mention about her past? That means you encourage her to cheat you again, then she will for sure. I have been through to your situation already, you should take my lesson.
Số Điểm: 168
Old 08-28-2008 , 05:14 PM     xiudon est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by redspirit

Don't get marry. I am serious. Just be bf and gf your relationship last longer. If the case happen like this you don't feel hurt bcuz you can say bye to your gf easy nothing bond between your relationship. Sometimes after that you can have a new one, new look, new experience, new fun....
Số Điểm: 230
Old 08-27-2009 , 08:30 AM     TinhTran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wow! very hard. I think you have to go with your feeling and common knowledge buddy. You know her more than us. If I am in your position, I would forgive her and figure out a way to forget the whole story. Maybe go crew with his wife to even up. hard decision buddy.
Số Điểm: 1
Old 08-27-2009 , 07:42 PM     tuibidien est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by TinhTran
Wow! very hard. I think you have to go with your feeling and common knowledge buddy. You know her more than us. If I am in your position, I would forgive her and figure out a way to forget the whole story. Maybe go crew with his wife to even up. hard decision buddy.
TinhTran!!! This thread is 2.5 years old, you bi dien.... giong tui?
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6992
Old 08-28-2009 , 10:01 AM     noname est dconnect  search   Quote  
Số Điểm: 427
Old 02-17-2010 , 12:05 PM     email est dconnect  search   Quote  
Make her little sister of legal age pregnant as payback. Or have sex with someone of legal age in her family (older sister, aunt, cousin, etc.).
Số Điểm: 24
Old 03-23-2010 , 08:26 AM     Diemngoc45 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Diem nghi la mot nguoi vi` cho`ng minh hong satify minh du la di kiem trai thi` het sai` neu chi one time thi con lo lam con dang nay two time thi hong the tha theo DN thay thi da so thi ngua se quen duong cu, chi con 1 pha`n tram la hong nen neu John tha thu thi` goodluck nhung ma mot nguoi vo se cung minh trai qua ca cuoc doi lan bay gio minh con khoe manh ma con doi voi minh vay thi khi minh xa co benh tat thi chac ho con hong mau di kiem trai khac dan ba` ma coi sex quan trong hon ca ti`nh cam thi` dan ba do se hong cu`ng minh trai qua quan nan trong suot cuoc doi dau..smac du la tinh cam bao gom sex nhung phai ly tri sex va tinh nghia nao moi la quan trong hon .sang con tuoi cung tre hay move on for good ...its sad to hear that be smart to make the decision

Last edited by Diemngoc45; 03-23-2010 at 08:49 AM..
Số Điểm: 36
Old 03-25-2010 , 03:51 AM     TiengBiet est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by johnNg
I've been married to my wife for about 5 years. We are both in our mid 30s. For the most part we have got along well and she has not only been my wife and lover but my closest friend. We have spent much time together, and have been almost inseparetable.

The other day I got news that was devastating.

She told me she had sexual encounters with another man (2 times actually). Not only that, it was my best friend of 7 years. And, it all transpired at MY HOUSE while I was away working. Not to mention, he has been married for 5 years and has 2 kids.

Well after this all went down I confronted him and his wife about it and he flat out denied anything took place. He says she is making it up.

I told her to move out, and now she pretty much has no place to live. Shes staying at family members house temporarilly.

But on phone conversations she continues to swear everything she said is true. She has described many details about the experiences, and says she has nothing to gain by admitting to it.

She wrote me a long letter telling me about how sorry she was about everything and how she wished she could change what happened. She has been crying and is afraid to lose me. I say she should of thought about that before she did those things. Dont ask why she would have done it, nobody knows.

She has no history of lying, cheating, or deceit. For the most part of our 5 years of marrying to eachother she has been honest and giving, kind hearted, and caring.

I do not know what to do, They both have their story about what happened, but who to believe. It's obvious that one of the two people would have to be lying, but who?

Getting to the truth is just part of the challenge. But whether to forgive either of the two people I was closest to and trusted with my life, that is something else. I am completely devastated. I had sought counceling at a local hospital but they did not have any one available after hours. I have turned to a few friends about it but still do not have any more answers.

Can you even forgive someone for something like this? I guess every individual is different. Every case is different. I dont know.

Someone told me that todays society is so messed up people cheat all the time, even with the friends of their spouses. They said my case is really not that unusual. Is it?

(You know its funny, as I was writing this letter she had called me 3 times. I answered on the 3rd call (avoided the first two). She said if I need anything at all to let her know. Like food, house supplies, or my back itched.)

All I really want is for this nightmare to be over with.
So many memories with each of them just haunt me now.
Its going to be a long time to heal.

Any advice please?
She is probably telling you the truth. The woman might have felt lonely and that man might have given her something she needed.

You should stop seeing your friend because he not only seduced your wife but also lied to you(he sound very malicious). On the other hand, let your wife realized that she cannot live without you and give her another chance for her to make up for it.