VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

UglyMaChanh
Số Điểm: 12996
Old 06-08-2006 , 10:14 AM     UglyMaChanh est dconnect  search   Quote  
..old fart ugly girl...if you want to leave, just leave... make up your coocoo banana mind..
SadLady111
Số Điểm: 263
Old 06-08-2006 , 10:39 AM     SadLady111 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Think about it. Have you ever given that much money to your parents yet? If you guys have a daughter will you let her give all of her money to her bf? I don't want my mom say to me "khon nha dai cho*." anymore ok. You guys will let your daughter nuo^i trai, feed guys or not? Those brags are so selfish always think about guy's side.

Of course I will leave. Whoever wants a loser bf? That is enough. No more than that.

Last edited by SadLady111; 06-08-2006 at 10:42 AM..
UglyMaChanh
Số Điểm: 12996
Old 06-08-2006 , 10:52 PM     UglyMaChanh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by WhtTulip-
SadLady - it's not about your Self-Esteem dear I meant your BF's self-respect. He's giving you unsecured feelings of depending on you. It's either you make him get off his lazy butt and start looking for a job .. or you can say goodbye to him and find yourself someone else.

I disagree with some people saying it's not about the money, it's about the love. I'm sorry but what your BF doing is not LOVING you .. He's Depending & Using you.. Helping one another through tough time is a good thing to do .. but creating chances for him to depend on you is a Big NO NO ..
Nhảm ... kiếm được thằng b/f là mừng muốn hết lớn , xía vô nói bậy... chuyện ngơười ta đề người ta quyết định..
WhtTulip-
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5631
Old 06-09-2006 , 05:38 AM     WhtTulip- est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by UglyMaChanh
Nhảm ... kiếm được thằng b/f là mừng muốn hết lớn , xía vô nói bậy... chuyện ngơười ta đề người ta quyết định..
Yeah kiếm đuoc mot nguoi BF tốt thì khó .. nhưng kkhong có nghĩa là phải cúi đầu trước mặt nguoi ta .. Vui vẻ và yeu thuong nhau thì mới quý .. chứ lợi dụng nhau thì tiếc làm gì ?
MaNuVoTinh
Số Điểm: 698
Old 06-12-2006 , 10:50 AM     MaNuVoTinh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by SadLady111
He owns me mucho money ok. He owns me $900 and have not paid me yet. I can give it to him. I don't mind about that amount since I remember back then he paid for meals and holidays stuff. I stay with him for over 3 years ok. I don't cheat on him that is good about me. I don't get anything expensive from him while I have many rich guys after me. Now I don't love him like before. He uses my money and i have to pay every day we meet. I am a girl i can't support him because my salary is limited sh4t. Why aren't people understanding me? How can I support him? He uses my money right now. I hate people say I have a loser bf.
When I were still w/ my ex bf, he was unemployeed for a long time, around 6 months. I was broke at the moment too (a full time student w/ a part-time job that paid minimum wage) but I didnt leave him a complain a word. I helped him w/ the gas and cell-fone bills only (cuz that was the bills he got to take care n that's all I could afford). We didnt go out but stay home and watch Tv or dvds.
As u've admitted, U dun love him anymore, that's y u posted this here complaining about him. It's ok to have an unemployeed bf (but he has to b willing to search 4 jobs) and support him within ur ability but if he continue to lay home doing nutting but asking u 4 money then u should leave him rite away.
By da way, he can apply for "tien that nghiep" at the times (i think the first 6 months) so he can take care of the bills.
I'm not gonna judge u "gold digger" or wuteva cuz I have no rite to. So you can either
1) Stay w/ him n support him emotionally/financially (if u could) if he's willing to search 4 new job now , or
2) leave him if he purposely depend on u financially cuz that is not a real man 4 u to be with.
Gl,
**Candie**

Last edited by MaNuVoTinh; 06-12-2006 at 10:59 AM..
MaNuVoTinh
Số Điểm: 698
Old 06-12-2006 , 10:53 AM     MaNuVoTinh est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by UglyMaChanh

Trên đời đâu fải có 1 nguoi con trai đâu mà cần fải "vồ vập và mừng hết lớn" dù vớ fải 1 nguoi đàn ông vô dụng . Một nguoi đàn bà có bề ngoài xấu vẫn còn kiếm đuoc ban trai nua huống hồ ...
Cái này MN chỉ nói chung chung về câu nói của UglyMaChanh thôi , chứ không nói về case của Sad lady, càng không nói ban trai cua Sad lady là vô dụng đâu nhé .
SadLady111
Số Điểm: 263
Old 06-12-2006 , 11:27 AM     SadLady111 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by MaNuVoTinh
When I were still w/ my ex bf, he was unemployeed for a long time, around 6 months. I was broke at the moment too (a full time student w/ a part-time job that paid minimum wage) but I didnt leave him a complain a word. I helped him w/ the gas and cell-fone bills only (cuz that was the bills he got to take care n that's all I could afford). We didnt go out but stay home and watch Tv or dvds.
As u've admitted, U dun love him anymore, that's y u posted this here complaining about him. It's ok to have an unemployeed bf (but he has to b willing to search 4 jobs) and support him within ur ability but if he continue to lay home doing nutting but asking u 4 money then u should leave him rite away.
By da way, he can apply for "tien that nghiep" at the times (i think the first 6 months) so he can take care of the bills.
I'm not gonna judge u "gold digger" or wuteva cuz I have no rite to. So you can either
1) Stay w/ him n support him emotionally/financially (if u could) if he's willing to search 4 new job now , or
2) leave him if he purposely depend on u financially cuz that is not a real man 4 u to be with.
Gl,
**Candie**
There is always a reason behind the Case! My biggest enemy is a girl used to like the guy i love but I don't hate her either. So, you must think why would I want a breakup so bad.
aSiaNLoTuS02
Số Điểm: 17
Old 08-14-2006 , 01:17 AM     aSiaNLoTuS02 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by SadLady111
Now my bf is broke. He has not had enough money to support himself. He used to have a great job but got fire and stay home for so long. I can't afford everything plus I don't want to pay often. Usually before he always paid but not already change. I don't want to call him a loser or what but back then I can't pay for every day we eat/drink. Beside that he loves me if i tell him go fishing to get fish for me he will do it. He cares for me the most. Should I leave him or not? If not what is the solution because I can't pay for both of us. I don't have money to support him.

If U LeaVe HiM YeR The LoseR!
babytinhsi
Số Điểm: 166
Old 08-14-2006 , 02:03 AM     babytinhsi est dconnect  search   Quote  
hi there,

How long is the relationship? Well, is he a gold dicker? I think you should tell him to go find a new job and also you're sick of paying for him every time.
katiejane
Số Điểm: 25
Old 09-08-2006 , 12:56 AM     katiejane est dconnect  search   Quote  
Well...you musn't pay anymore because then he's gonna get into a pattern and soon start relying on you without even noticing it...you musn't let that happen..just check and remind him to get a job and don't hang out with him as much that way you don't have to pay..do this not only for your own good but for him too...I mean if he's really a true definitiion of a guy..he should feel weird a bout it already instead of letting it goin on...Don't spoil a guy too much..especially things that shouldn't be
bigblack
Số Điểm: 2
Old 09-23-2007 , 12:58 PM     bigblack est dconnect  search   Quote  
I know whawt you need, u need a guy that can make good love to you like me, That why they call me bigblack. I have a good job, and I have a big black dick. hook up with me
BluELoVe
Số Điểm: 132
Old 01-17-2008 , 12:11 PM     BluELoVe est dconnect  search   Quote  
SadLady111,

Tell him to go get another job. He got fired doesn't mean he can't ever work again right? He's a man, tell him to go find another job to at least support himself. Doesn't he feel bad for depending on you to support him financially for a year now? I personally think it's okay to have a poor bf but he needs to be responsible and have great ambition. I do not respect a poor man with no ambition and is not responsible for his own tasks, then pretty much he is a looser. I don't think any of us like to be with a looser right? So, what is your bf's story? What has he done within that whole year being unemployed and live off of your paychecks?
laughitout
Số Điểm: 18
Old 01-29-2008 , 03:58 PM     laughitout est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ttrinav
Yes definitely ... Leave him so he can find a much better girlfriend than you. Have fun!

best advise of the day....
JohnR
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 11146
Old 01-30-2008 , 07:12 PM     JohnR est dconnect  search   Quote  
She loves him. But she would love him much more if he has money.

No wonder there's a saying "No money, no honey".
LuuManhThaiT
Số Điểm: 269
Old 08-19-2008 , 02:53 PM     LuuManhThaiT est dconnect  search   Quote  
Easy problem, just tell him to rob the bank to get money for you or shoot you!
DDaiMinh
Số Điểm: 9
Old 09-29-2008 , 12:29 AM     DDaiMinh est dconnect  search   Quote  
you are very honest and real...yes i think you should definitely leave the poor guy if you really have all those guilts, feeling of uncertainties about continuing your relationship. i'm a guy, if i really love someone that much i would go all out for her no matter what shames/hates/guilts i feel. its really is hard to have this kinda love, its one of a kind. i don't think your love for him is anywhere near. best wishes.
EmBell
Số Điểm: 34
Old 10-26-2008 , 07:28 PM     EmBell est dconnect  search   Quote  
Aawee.. the part where "he would catch fish if he were asked to.." awwe.. how cute!

If you *know* he loves you, then stay with him. If money's running low, then tell him, "Honey, my money's running low.." I'm sure he'll hear it/understand.

It's okay to support your man when he's at his lowest low, ya know? He'll be greatful for it, once, he's out of his own financial despair. Love, and let Love!!

(My own Confucius Wisdom, fortune cookie reading or whatevah says: We can tell who's true to us, when we're at our worst time of need).
perspective
Số Điểm: 3
Old 01-25-2009 , 08:45 PM     perspective est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sad Lady:

As many people said, you already made up your mind. Go through with your exit plan and stop playing the martyr. There's giving without love, but there's no love without giving....Not all sacrifice is love, but there's no love without sacrifice...Not all giving is sacrifice...esp. if giving others joy brings you happiness. If you're so concerned about your future....as it seems...what can we tell you? Cling to this guy who lets his gf supports him without trying to get any job possible..maybe he can borrow you some money to go buy some seed and plant his own food in the backyard....that's what people did before grocery stories came about. Yes. I'm going to use me as an example. I graduated college and worked at National Institute of Health. I recently loss my job...and i'm looking up craiglist everyday...for any job...even housekeeper/babysitter job. I tutor little kids in my neighborhood for money...I attend events with free food. Eat instant noodles. Enough said. Anyways, i think you get my point about how your bf doesn't seem like he's trying. But it's your choice...LIfe is a risk...you never know he might be a billionaire one day..maybe listen to that SKaterboi song..hehehe ..to make it easier to decide...maybe you can take an investment class...and try to assess his worth...now and in the future...heheheh Also, you probably loved him at one point..but I'm damN sure it was superficial..as your personality....maybe you dated him before cuz he got a good job to make you look good in front of your friend in the first place. Anyways, don't confuse your less concern about extracting his money to be the alibi to get you off from being a shallow b1tch...not that anything is wrong with being shallow!

Last word regarding money: Money is not going to get you everything you want in life. But money can help you solve a lot of problem. So go ahead and do what you gotta do. Don't waste your time looking for other people's approval. "What you are stands over you and thunders so that I can not hear otherwise."

P.S. I recommend pipcentral.org

Last edited by perspective; 01-25-2009 at 08:54 PM..
perspective
Số Điểm: 3
Old 01-25-2009 , 09:01 PM     perspective est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by LuuManhThaiT
Easy problem, just tell him to rob the bank to get money for you or shoot you!
You're so smart! This is much more efficient than fishing.

I just told my bf to go rob the bank for me. He laughed. lolz.
Mr. John
Số Điểm: 12
Old 02-19-2009 , 07:01 AM     Mr. John est dconnect  search   Quote  
Yeah tell him to find a job. Because you care. Drop the habit cold turkey with giving him money. You want to start saving, and it is not productive to just give him money. Help him consolidate his bills. He can always close his accounts. If he doesn't get a job already be patient, or just tell him you are tired of it.