VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

BuonGhe^
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 9599
Old 06-21-2006 , 03:14 PM     BuonGhe^ est dconnect  search   Quote  
You can contact your local law office and press charges for credit card fraud. Which will probably do little help in clearing your credit, and you can contact the credit card company and arrange some type of payment plan. The complain you file will prove to future lenders that you are a victim of fraud, they will take that into consideration. Once your name is marked, it take alot of effort and time to clean it.

Call the credit agencies to obtain your credit report. See what else is on there. Get a credit report at least once a year to monitor
cire
Số Điểm: 108
Old 06-21-2006 , 03:33 PM     cire est dconnect  search   Quote  
UPSET WIFE

The above I have provide the info where you could get helps to secure your ID from future misconduct. Prevention is the KEY to success ID thieves.

Second, I believe your story in totally 100 percent is true and valid. These family disputes involved family members thefts which is include with Brother, Sister, Mom, Dad, In-law isn’t news. Especially for us Asian or Vietnamese culture. The problems are we seem to had a family oriented minds than the others cultures. We value our family differently than the White, Black, or Hispanic race. So much of that. Some of us so called family members they He or She will take advantage of that.

Since your so call bimbo sister in-law here in the U.S. 4 years now she should be able to take care herself and be independent from your family supports. For the good interest of both parties I believed that she should move out. If she would or when her financial available ask her to pay back the amount of money that she has charge. This is a sad Conte. Please make a consent degree at this time Please do not report her to credit bureaul. It is pitiful to see that happen when she get deported.

We are living in 20 century in the America. We should import what is the best of both Cultures (East and West).

WESTERN CULTURE DO NOT LIVED WITH IN-LAW!

Last edited by cire; 06-21-2006 at 03:50 PM..
Alex Tran
Old 06-22-2006 , 03:26 AM       Quote  
This reminds me of an old saying. "No good deed goes unpunished."
DiaOc.Biz
Số Điểm: 93
Old 06-22-2006 , 05:16 AM     DiaOc.Biz est dconnect  search   Quote  
Thanks for telling the world that you have good credit and you can borrow up to 32K joke.

I think you can call the credit company and tell them you did not apply for those cards. You are not responsible to pay back. It's up to them to investigate or file police report .
m_gai
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1253
Old 06-22-2006 , 05:47 AM     m_gai est dconnect  search   Quote  
...............Wholly molly
m_gai
Loyal Member
Old 06-22-2006 , 05:58 AM     m_gai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
m_gai:

Yes....are you looking for me?

Miss Holly

Sorry to disappoint you but that was just an expression
But yeah, what the hell ! Hi !
m_gai
Loyal Member
Old 06-22-2006 , 06:20 AM     m_gai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
m_gai:

I know.....I was just teasing you. It's because I already had my 10 cups of coffee this morning, I feel kinda wired!

Miss Holly

How are you?
Oh, I knew you knew .

10 cups of coffee ? You mean ten as the number 10 : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ? Oh, gosh, that's a lot . Why so many ? Need to be wired this morning coz you didn't get much sleep last night ?

Oh, I'm just my usual self . Thanks for asking
Guest10
Số Điểm: 1461
Old 06-22-2006 , 06:28 AM     Guest10 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I'm sure this story is true because similiar things had happened in my family.

My older bro has bad credits so when he get his own apartment he had used another bro's SSN on the application so the credit report would come back clean (we came to the US the same time so each of our SSN is only a digit off from each other). Well, he was deliquent in his rent payment and my other bro only found out about it when he applied for a loan to buy a house. Because he held Top Secret Security Clearance in his job and bad credits may impact it, he had to file a stolen identity report on our older brother...against my father's wish! The incident caused alot of friction in my family!!!

Tiger_W
Số Điểm: 716
Old 06-22-2006 , 08:05 AM     Tiger_W est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ConCon007
report to the credit fraud thì she ở tù là cái chắc . nói rỏ với her để tìm cách giải quyết , như aution the items, ask her to work harder to pay back the debt in a year or two . otherwise report her .
to make a deal . have her sign some document such as permissionsor that she pay back in one or two years. chứ người việt với nhau mà để she ở tù thì tội quá . cái tội ăn cắp identifition người khác

CC

to pay back a year or 2 years????? prositutions?
SG_sun
Số Điểm: 399
Old 06-23-2006 , 12:10 PM     SG_sun est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tiger_W is right, that is the only way to pay back that fast, or may be you can send her to work as sex slave until she repay her 32k debt.
BangLangvTim
Số Điểm: 388
Old 06-23-2006 , 03:41 PM     BangLangvTim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Guest10
I'm sure this story is true because similiar things had happened in my family.

I don't think your story is similar to hers. In deed, I found it more similar to other common ID theft where the mails went to different addresses, not the ID owners' ones. The chance of getting caught is lower.

In this case, this woman & her husband had never seen their mails for a year? This makes me wonder what really happened

There could be extraordinary circumstances. Well, that's why I have credit report every 3 months. $40/year, be safe than sorry
BangLangvTim
Số Điểm: 388
Old 06-23-2006 , 03:49 PM     BangLangvTim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by SimplyViet

this is not safe, it just simply STUPID .

40 bucks on gas sound better

Sure, if $40/year for gas means that much to you, then you have no worry about ID theft, right?
aSiaNLoTuS02
Số Điểm: 17
Old 08-14-2006 , 01:15 AM     aSiaNLoTuS02 est dconnect  search   Quote  
BomB oN HeR Axx FirsT TheN RePorT HeR 2 The PoLiCe. . .sHe'LL Be cRYinG iN JaiL wHiLe u geT The LasT LaugH
Zweet AnGeL
Số Điểm: 261
Old 08-17-2006 , 03:27 PM     Zweet AnGeL est dconnect  search   Quote  
well instead of calling the police or authorities...ask his family what you should do?...MAKE her pay the money back nd get all the items that are expensive and sell them..all in all...let your husband handle this with you...either way husband and wife money are together...so he's mad also.. take care
cathunter
Số Điểm: 977
Old 08-17-2006 , 03:31 PM     cathunter est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tell her to go to SF to get a job. She can make few thousand a day to sell her piece of land. The land is still with her but she can earn good $$$ to pay you back in less than 6 months. This one calls virtual land.
CuChiDatThep
Banned
Số Điểm: 2030
Old 03-12-2007 , 08:30 PM     CuChiDatThep est dconnect  search   Quote  
report her to the police press charge against her, they should make her do something to make her quilty, remember to keep the evidence it will be handy at the court in America the bank will take your House and your Car and put your stuff to auction if u don't paid them your debt. Do something so she can paid back some of the stuff for u if she can't paid all the money she stolen from u, She could get her ass kick by black and mexican gangster girls in jail or get rape by old retarted cop who work there, that should teach her leason not to screw around with other people money and lived in good behaved. I usually get the kick out off it when i see my enemy in pain more than rather than just simply kill them because that is just simply easily. Oh yeah i just found out that u said your husband also fake, this is what happen when u try shake hand with criminal, he could be take you sister side on the fight and explore your secret so u could be deport as a threat, oh well if he go agianst u he could be throw in jail 2. It sound she is his real wife or his girlfriend for me but not sister in this story. Married someone else and get green card and citizen before u decide to suit them. People should learn that by doing eligal stuff to by pass law process could always end up in bad hand specially with the law latter at the end.

Quote :
Originally Posted by Mad Wife
Has been in America under a fake marriage going on 4 years. The first two years she lived humbly. Recently, in this past year, I've notice she carries on herself fancy jewelry, beautiful, expensive handbags, etc. She's all dolled up, all the time. I couldn't fathom where she gets the money. She had lived with us since she got here and pays a meager $275 a month for rent and food to us.

A month ago, my husband and I went to refinance our home and found that the loan agent had a little problem with approving our loans due to my credit cards debts. I was astonished. Which credit cards I asked? Since I paid them off every single month. My husband and I had two joint credit cards: Discover & Visa. It turned out they were recently opened less than a year ago and there were 5 total. All delinquent. So I thought, have my mail been stolen? I tried to explain to the loan agents that I believe my identity has been stolen and there must be a mistake. I also asked if I could refute the charges. They said that it'll be hard since the credit cards has been opened using my home address and since then has not changed. The same home I'm living in NOW and trying to refinance.

Suspiciously and without my sister in-law's permission, I went home and enter her room, searching. There I found between stacks of books used a leverage for the four posts on the bed, were credit card statements, late fees, delinquent notices, addressed to me. OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! My life. All five credit cards amounted to a debt of over $32,000.

My husband and I confronted her and all she could say was "I don't care!" No remorse, no sorry, no nothing. What actions can I take? How can I get my life back? THE BIMBO! IF I DON'T GET MY LIFE BACK, I'M GOING TO KILL HER!!!!!!
didong
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3676
Old 03-13-2007 , 04:09 AM     didong est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by polyester
She chơi kiểu VC nằm vùng rồi ...she hoc luật rừng của VC quen rồi cho nên xem thường luật pháp o Mỹ ...report her to credit card fraud if she is stubborn ...tóng cổ her về Viêt Nam cho rồi ...người nhà với nhau mà còn dám lường gạt ...

gaNgheo`
Số Điểm: 172
Old 09-25-2008 , 01:59 PM     gaNgheo` est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by thuongtri
I find this story hard to believe. The story is not impossible, but very hard to believe.

If your credit card bills were being sent to your home, how did you miss all those statements and demand letters? Once the bills are delinquent, credit card companies are calling your home continually. How did you miss those calls? Even if the sister in law gave a bad phone number or her own cell number, those credit card companies can look up your home phone number.
this is not hard, if you are the one apply for that card(presume you steal somebody identity) you already have all the info to go online create "online account" and stop "the paper statement" dude. :p
they call the # you list on credit application not the one at your house.
wonder_why
Số Điểm: 105
Old 10-09-2008 , 08:16 PM     wonder_why est dconnect  search   Quote  
Talk to your husband then report her...I am mad for u too. If I were u, I gonna report for stealing identity...$32,000 is alot of money
EmBell
Số Điểm: 34
Old 10-26-2008 , 07:22 PM     EmBell est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wow! MadWife, I feel for you..

Deport the whore! Contact the INS. Send the wench back!

Wow! The things people do when others kindly invite them in. My...

(Perhaps taking pictures or videotaping evidence is good- like when she shouts about the bills she accumulated and acts like a little tramp- that will be enough for the Small Claims Court as evidence).