VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

TieuPhiYen
Số Điểm: 44
Old 06-23-2006 , 07:42 AM     TieuPhiYen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HardToForget
TieuPhiYen: Yep I still can't 4get him, I just don't know what is special about him that I just can't get rid of him inside my head. He is doing my head in.

I think the most painful you been though the harder to 4get. F I wanna phone him and demand to meet up...hehehehe...tell me abit about your story then.

It's the worst experience to me sis....I'm living in hell now sis. can't eat, can't sleep just to wonder why. I can't concentrate in school or at work......I dont know......I feel so vulnerable and drain right now ...... So painful sis....

I'll catch you later sis. I have to come to school withdral my classes now since the deadline is today. Can't believe he ruins my life this bad......
HardToForget
Số Điểm: 95
Old 06-23-2006 , 07:45 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
TieuPhiYen: Poor you sis, well he didn't ruin my life at all, just that he is mostly in my head. I can concentrate with my life, just that not knowing why he broke up with me and the last time I saw tears in his eyes, kinda make me can not forget him.
hoamai2004
Số Điểm: 93
Old 06-23-2006 , 07:56 AM     hoamai2004 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by TieuPhiYen
It's very hard for me to move on without knowing the true reason behind it. Knowing that the answer from him can break my heart, but I rather take it now then suffer for the rest of my life. He always said this to me:"có những niềm riêng làm sao nói hết". I still don't quite understand that phrase.

Hoa Mai sis:
Chưa quên được ex vẫn lấy chồng huh sis. Vậy là sis can đảm và strong hơn TPY nhiều. TPY try ra ngoài quen con trai khác. nhưng không work sis ơi. Đi chơi cũng không vui vẽ gì hết, không có feeling.......The chemistry is not there. It's different.. :(
Hi TPY
Ban dau HM nghi là suot doi nay se khong quen duoc ex. Anh ta da hua hen voi HM bao nhieu dieu, nhung roi anh ta hung ho bo HM 1 minh without reason, ex noi là muon chia tay, khong hop nua. HM khong hieu. HM biet ex thuong HM lam, rat là hop, và ex cung khong co quen voi nguoi khac, vay tai sao? Tai sao con trai co the ho hung nhu vay? HM da muon tu tu nhung roi nghi den ba me minh cho nen stop. Friends cua HM ru HM di choi, quen nguoi khac..., ban dau HM cung khong thay vui ve gi ca, khong co feeling nhu TPY. Sau roi co 1 nguoi con trai hieu HM, an ui HM, chia se tat ca nhung noi buon HM. Roi co 1 ngay anh ay to tinh voi HM. HM cam thay rat là cam dong nhung da giai thich cho anh ay hieu là HM chua quen ex và nghi là se khong bao gio quen. Anh ta hieu và thong cam cho HM và noi se cho doi HM den khi nao HM chap nhan anh ta. Sau mot thoi gian rat dai HM chap nhan loi anh ta và rat hanh phuc voi anh ta. Sau cung HM lay anh ta lam chong. Cho du HM rat hanh phuc ben canh chong minh nhung van luu luyen ex và khong the quen ex duoc. HM muon biet hien nay ex dang nhu the nao, lam gi luc quen nhau thi con di hoc)...
HM nhieu luc nho nhung thoi ben canh ex... vui biet bao. Neu nhu co the quay nguoc thoi gian thi HM mong duoc lam vo cua ex...
HardToForget
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:01 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
hoamai2004: Maybe he made mistake and have one night stand with a woman and then he found out he had aids and he left you.
hoamai2004
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:07 AM     hoamai2004 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by TieuPhiYen
I'm with you sis. The different is it just happened to me recently. I don't know why it seems very hard for men to come out saying the real reason behind it. He is now avoiding me and I'm still mirable. My life is messed up. It is scare me knowing that it takes you 7yrs long, and still haven't over it.
Please ppls, if you have any serious advices, share with us:(
TPY oi, minh rat hieu TPY va rat mong co the giup TPY duoc phan nao trong nhung loi post tren nay. Khi moi chia tay, minh cam thay tat ca deu khong con y nghia gi nua. Minh khong nghi den se quen 1 nguoi khac, khong muon gap bat cu ai nua, chi biet buon, khoc và nho ex cua minh thoi. Nho lai nhung loi noi tung cau tung cau 1, nho lan dau tien quen nhau....
hoamai2004
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:09 AM     hoamai2004 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
hoamai2004: Maybe he made mistake and have one night stand with a woman and then he found out he had aids and he left you.
HM chua bao gio nghi den chuyen do. HTF lam HM so qua. Nhug mà HM nghi khong co dau. HM trust ex cua HM và khong co chuyen do dau
HardToForget
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:15 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
orchidd: Believe it or not only you give me the best genuining advise, yes I did have some thought about what you said too. Maybe within me still do not accept that he is over me or my past. When I contact him, trust me it's was a very right time (I do not like to make this story any longer and add more to my personal life).

Thanks for your genuining advise, I really do appreciated it.
WhtTulip-
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5631
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:20 AM     WhtTulip- est dconnect  search   Quote  
TieuPhiYen -- I was miserable for couple months after my breakup too .. My ex meant the world to me at that time too .. Going out with friends or family members would not help you heal at this time, it would just make it hard .. Don't force yourself to forget .. But keep yourself busy and spend some time alone then you'll feel better.
ttrinav
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2675
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:21 AM     ttrinav est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
ttrinav:I don't think I am obsessive with him, if I am then I would not control myself now not to phone him, even I have lots of advise from friends to phone him and get over done with. I am fighting it right now. I find it so hard, that's why I post this topic up, to get advise fast and get my mind off my fingure to my phone.

If I do not meet up with him then 20/30 years later I think i will still be thinking of him. About my personal life with my husabnd I do not like to dicuss on here.

My topic is to forget my ex not my husband. So please stick to my ex.
I couldnt care less about your personal life with your husband. The thing is that: your past (your ex) and your present (your husband) does link together. If you are completely happy with your husband now, you would NOT waste your time to think about your ex so much & to torture yourself over a reason why has it ended . It shows that you are still hanging on to that past so tight. Sometimes a relationship has ended it's simply because: it wasnt meant to be anymore. If he never said out loud that he still loves you back then or now, for me it doesnt count! Time to move on.
HardToForget
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:25 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
we need someone who is PSYCHOLOGIST in here and help us girls to get our exes out of our head and move on.

Please whoever work as Psychologist spare us sometime and help us.
HardToForget
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:27 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
ttrinav: No I believe you have read me wrong.
ttrinav
Gold Member
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:32 AM     ttrinav est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
ttrinav: No I believe you have read me wrong.
I believe that you read me wrong. I never mentioned anything about forgetting your husband but more on how to move on with your life (by concentrating on your actual relationship) and not asking too much questions on why your ex broke up with you.

Maybe you should need a psychologist to help you out!
HardToForget
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:41 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
ttrinav: I never said that you trying to tell me to 4get my husband, it's your words not mine. All I said was you read me wrong, full stop!

About seeing Psychologist, it's way too expensive. Not worth the spending, but genuine advise and free would be nice.
dulang
Số Điểm: 763
Old 06-23-2006 , 08:57 AM     dulang est dconnect  search   Quote  
I been through two relationships that I will never forget for the rest of my life. How I get over it?....every time my x pop up in my mind. I think of the worst thing that I have been through in my life without him being there to protect me and I think of my husband. He was the one who was there for me when I am fall, he protect and give me the showlder to cry when I needed. Think of reason why I marriage my husband, the wedding date, the day my child was born. The good things I have been though with my husband and tell myself without my husband I will not be where am I today. No beatiful children and sharing all the good and bad time together. Think of the things you are satisfy with your husband and the reasons that keep you going daily. Notice: you don't have to have big house or new car to be happy...but statisfy and appreciate of the thing you current own is your happyness.

Let me guess your x pop in your mind or even in your dream more often when you and your husband are in the fight... It is your mind not your heart. Control your mind is simple as eating. You know what kind of food you hate do you? so you telling yourself don't eat that food correct?. Use the same logic with your X by telling yourself how misable you are when he broke up with you. You could be a better person if he don't mess up your mind, you could be more successful, you could do many other things if you are not distract by him. You may be misable if you marriage him, he could be cheat it on this wife right now with out you knowing it.

Last but not least if you are not happy with your marriage then it is not your X but it is your marriage that need help.
ttrinav
Gold Member
Old 06-23-2006 , 09:02 AM     ttrinav est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
ttrinav: I never said that you trying to tell me to 4get my husband, it's your words not mine. All I said was you read me wrong, full stop!

About seeing Psychologist, it's way too expensive. Not worth the spending, but genuine advise and free would be nice.
Quote :
we need someone who is PSYCHOLOGIST in here and help us girls to get our exes out of our head and move on.

Please whoever work as Psychologist spare us sometime and help us.
Quote :
My topic is to forget my ex not my husband. So please stick to my ex.
So what was it ? did you mention also about psychologist ? I just replied according whatever you put it down.

I feel bad for ya ... !!
wn_nguyen
Số Điểm: 48
Old 06-23-2006 , 09:10 AM     wn_nguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
HardToForget,
I think it is normal to think about your ex if he is your first lover. Don't try to contact your ex because I think it won't do any good. It may hurt your marriage and your ex's marriage too. Also, I do not think it would solve your thinking problem.

What happens if your husband is not happy about you contacting your ex and leave you without telling you any reason? Do you want it happens to you again?

Leave your ex some where in your mind, like an old picture in your album. Some time you can look at it but do not look at it very often. Your other pictures look even more beautiful and worth to treasure.
HardToForget
Old 06-23-2006 , 09:27 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
dulang: I definately will take your advise, will try it and see if it's work. Maybe I am being selfish wrap up with my own past.

ttrinav: yes I did mention it, but your input was reality and having Psychologist is way too expensive right. I mention Psychologist who is in here and give us free advise. Now you know what I mean.

No you didn't mention what I put down, you just trying to annoy me.

You do not know exactly about to feel sorry for me, but thanks anyway.

wn_nguyen: Thanks for the advise.
dulang
Số Điểm: 763
Old 06-23-2006 , 10:01 AM     dulang est dconnect  search   Quote  
You are not selfish you just got hung over after a party ended and don't know how to respond accordingly. Your ex dump you without a warning side. How many people able to stand on their own feet got marriage and have childrend like you. You are allot stronger than you think. Matter of fact there are a clean up step you have to do, clear the pass memory by convince yourself the neighbor yard may look greener but have bug in it.

For example: your ex never call....you think-- "Seem like either he is being faithfull or he just want me to hang on to our memories forever??? ", "or may be a wrong number" if he want to contact you he can use thing call Yellow Page ....instead feed your mind with...'He have a misable life and feel ashame to call you because he should have choose you in the first place".

If you want you can send me in private (lick on my ID name) your specific thought about him I can give you a hand feed negative thought to get him out of your system sooner than later.
phylosophy
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4688
Old 06-23-2006 , 10:35 AM     phylosophy est dconnect  search   Quote  
You are looking for an idiotic advise to forget your ex, there is no way a person can forget another important person if the picture of that or a real person or even some memories :gift, clothes, look, etc... anything will image an ex. my ex and I brook up about 7-8 years ago, I don't forget her, her phone, her house address, I still keep a lot of her stuff, you can only take it as a beautiful memory and put it behind the past. keep yourself busy is a key to forget about a lot of stuff, not just an ex, creat more activities with your current living family will eventually help you forget the ex, help the community, do any thing to keep you busy. Try not to ask why and how but act. How to move on, it's you life, you figure out yourself. Remember action is more than words.
vivian101
Số Điểm: 57
Old 06-23-2006 , 11:43 AM     vivian101 est dconnect  search   Quote  
HardToForget & Hoamai: co phai ex cua 2 nguoi la nguoi tinh dau tien khong? thuong thuong la nguoi tinh dau rat la kho quen, khong biet dung hay sai.

HTF: Stop debating whether you should call him or not. I think you should just call him up, ask him what you need to ask then move on. Don't need to drag things more longer. Good luck and best wishes to you.