VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 10-16-2006 , 02:09 PM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
email:The thing is I have never really feels for him in that way, just wanna closure from nothing more. True that I did missed the past, but of course it's within me and my life story and the road which I have once crossed, of course I can't xo'a it's.

You did good thing, you're very mature thinker. Good on you. Hers lost remember.

noname: Oh I am sure that it's his lost. Why? 'Cause I have seen his wife, so there...hehehehehe. Well good for me because his family are too phu*'c ta.p.

With a wife that he have surely his gain so much...hehehe...if you see hwat I see you will know what I really mean. Well she even said that her husband got a good taste for going out with me.
noname
Platinum Member
Join Date: Apr 2001
Số Điểm: 6992
Old 10-17-2006 , 09:42 AM     noname est dconnect  search   Quote  
hello ..hello ... he dumped you for that girl remember
if like you said your relationship with him was so perfect no fighting at all and you r all better than his wife now then how come he suddently dumped u for that girl without having a word and that lead u 7 yrs of chasing after him . why ? unless he is mentally problem which i dont think so
everyone here i guarantee without asking u that same question does all know that u r lost for that girl and u wont let go your anger bcuz of that . your topic of " cánt forget my ex hubby..' is just an excuse . U r looking for a revenge to satisfy your anger not an explanation from your ex
u dónt see the point that everyone here said let it go or move on because u r already move on to another relationship but still try to hope that your ex will regret what he did to u
let me tell u one more time ...everyone here just wanna u to take thing easy , relax your mind from the past and keep living your own life happier
g/l
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 10-18-2006 , 05:15 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
noname: uhmmm...I think you just read the beginning of my post rather reading it from beginning to the end of this topic, that's why you do not understand what I am thinking till now about my ex. Yes from beginning of this topic, I still thiking of him but that was only I needed a closure and confused between anger/hatred towards my ex. After I had some very good advices from certain people are in here and heard few stuffs about my ex, I did come to a conclusion what to do and how to get of of this past of mine. Of course I can't dely that I will not remember him, because he is part of my life of my past. I was completely confused was my feeling towards my ex was old feeling or hatred??? I couldn't get the answer to myself, that's why I got this topic on here.

Now his memories inside of my head are very faded, because I have come to a conclusion of my confusion. So next time read other ppls topic middle and the end please, never just catch into topic title and beginning of this topic, thank you for your time to share. hehehehe

Oh I really do know for sure that his LOST not mine, I actually gain now.

About he dumped me for that girl well I am not ashame of that, because that is life. Love come and goes, it's normal. Every stories has it's inside misery.

Hello I never chase him, it's for closure remember, you are using wrong words mate. I believe you have misunderstood the whole story here, so please get it's corected into your head. Save me time to explain to you.

How would you know that he is not mental huh???
memory
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2001
Số Điểm: 45
Old 10-18-2006 , 01:43 PM     memory est dconnect  search   Quote  
This topic reminds me of those DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES. The only way to help you to forget your ex is to have a lot of kids, spend time to take care of them, and your current husband. You won't have any more time to even think about your ex's name.
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 10-20-2006 , 02:52 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
memory:hahaha...now that's funny. Oh can't wait January new series of DHW will be on. You are wrong!
luv123
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Số Điểm: 107
Old 11-16-2006 , 08:40 AM     luv123 est dconnect  search   Quote  
i have that same problem like urs. just try to put it side and not to think about it. wat has done is already done. u can not unwind it. I guess this is wat part of love is all about. Well.. wat u should do now is try to forgive wat he did to u or else u keep hurting urself. It doesnt matter that u know tha truth or not now. U hav a family. Keep ur mind in tha present dun let tha past ruin ur happy family, which it doesnt worth it. N dun compare tha happy moments when u wit him to tha sad moments u experiened wit ur husband.

Trust me once a guy lost interest in u they do watever to get rid of u . also they kinna stupid too. Listen to other people talk Sh** about u and broke up witout a reason. and dun wanna talk about it when you wanna know tha truth.
please just move on n let tha past go. doesnt worth it to hold back those sux memories.
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 11-17-2006 , 05:02 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
luv123:

Thx for ur advice, just let u know that I hav forgotten about him mostly. He doesn't appear into my head anymore, very faded memories now and I am glad that I be able to feels like this. His has forgotten in my head.
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 12-01-2006 , 02:53 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
This topic has ended, I am NO LONGER Recall/remember my ex in mind, if there are time then it's only faded.
trueFOB
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Số Điểm: 41
Old 12-09-2006 , 07:55 PM     trueFOB est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HardToForget
LM: Oh sorry, mistaken you as a girl...hehehe!

I know that hatred is not a healthy way of life, I had learn that since keeping anger feeling towards my ex. I neevr able to open my mouth talk to him like a friend, just feels like screaming my head off at him.

But since I post this topic of mine and seek some very good advices from others, I did had deep thinking about my ex and my family. Think of the may outcome of the situation arise of me and my ex meeting up. And be truthfully to myself why I wanted to meet up with him.

Anyway I am not angry with him anymore, I have finally forgive what he did to me. I guess things happened for a good reason. I guess we was never meant to be! Let it be!

This message is for him:

"I FORGIVE YOU MY EX, ONCE WAS MY BIG TEDDY BEAR!"

Even if he can't read this, but at least I have said it's out loud.
Oh, thank you
Thank you for forgiving me sweat heart
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 12-22-2006 , 04:56 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
trueFOB: Hahahahaha...nice joke and if you think you are my ex, answer these then:

1. What is my name?
2. How old am I?
3. What did you gave me for Valentine day (when we dated).
4. What was the 2 rings you have given me?
5. Which bar did you once/last promise to take me, but you never did?
6. What did you gave me for my birthday, while we was dating?

If you get all correct, I will give you a credit...hehehehehe
trueFOB
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Số Điểm: 41
Old 12-27-2006 , 04:50 PM     trueFOB est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HardToForget
trueFOB: Hahahahaha...nice joke and if you think you are my ex, answer these then:

1. What is my name?
2. How old am I?
3. What did you gave me for Valentine day (when we dated).
4. What was the 2 rings you have given me?
5. Which bar did you once/last promise to take me, but you never did?
6. What did you gave me for my birthday, while we was dating?

If you get all correct, I will give you a credit...hehehehehe
Babe, people always said..." to forgive you MUST forget". I forgot.... hehehehehh Why are you still holding on to all this memories?????
boatmb849
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Số Điểm: 5
Old 12-28-2006 , 05:17 AM     boatmb849 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I believe you not love him anymore, but you did not find other men better then him, so you still feel alone.

I think you looking another lover, let him happy with his family and you happy with your family.

If you find him, and you can not have him, I think you more hurt then now.

I never forget my ex..., but make me feel better find better one, so I am happy now, so I hope you do the same way. Don't tell me you can't see anyone 7 years from now.
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 12-29-2006 , 06:34 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
TFOB: Hey can you ever erase anything that happened in your life? You only can forgive someone so that some memories can be faded in your mind. To erase what happened in your life only when you die or even never.

You forgot...or you have no clue at all. Or you might be dead!

Boat: Honey read all the one that i have replies and then give me your advice ok. thanks anyway.

Just for your update, he is long gone in my head, but of course memories will not end but faded till times memories will lose all pieces.
trueFOB
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Số Điểm: 41
Old 12-29-2006 , 04:47 PM     trueFOB est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HardToForget
TFOB: Hey can you ever erase anything that happened in your life? You only can forgive someone so that some memories can be faded in your mind. To erase what happened in your life only when you die or even never.

You forgot...or you have no clue at all. Or you might be dead!

Boat: Honey read all the one that i have replies and then give me your advice ok. thanks anyway.

Just for your update, he is long gone in my head, but of course memories will not end but faded till times memories will lose all pieces.
Honey, do you really wanted me to tell the vietfun community who you really are? If my guess is rights... we lives in the state of Washington.... but anyway Thank you... for forgiving me hehehehheheh
newhope
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Số Điểm: 1
Old 12-31-2006 , 06:26 PM     newhope est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HardToForget
ttrinav:I don't think I am obsessive with him, if I am then I would not control myself now not to phone him, even I have lots of advise from friends to phone him and get over done with. I am fighting it right now. I find it so hard, that's why I post this topic up, to get advise fast and get my mind off my fingure to my phone.

If I do not meet up with him then 20/30 years later I think i will still be thinking of him. About my personal life with my husabnd I do not like to dicuss on here.

My topic is to forget my ex not my husband. So please stick to my ex.
Sorry about your story. I know exactly how you feel. why do you want to know the truth, is won't solve the problem. Keep your past, memory will make you happy, that's only way you can do now. Time won't forget your past, chet moi het quen nguoi do'
YenNhiPA
Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Số Điểm: 267
Old 01-13-2007 , 02:38 AM     YenNhiPA est dconnect  search   Quote  
very simple
u cant forget bc u deeply dont want forget. think about ur kid , maybe it will help
toiemddiddi
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Số Điểm: 9
Old 01-16-2007 , 06:52 AM     toiemddiddi est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HardToForget
LadyOfLove0: By your replied I can tell you are not in my situation, so of course you won't understand how i feels.

I am here to seek for genuining advise!

Hey it's been 7 years now, if I can help myself to move on, do you think I would waste my time to post this topic?
he's happy now...he has a family and he is probably being faithful to his wife. if you loved soemone, you should be happy for their happiness as well. it's time to move on and w/e he did to you in the past or why he left you, should be put to rest as well. Because it doesn't matter anymore! i know it's hard and you have unanswered questions...but the reason why he left you 7 years ago is no longer important. you have to give yourself more self value than that. whatever reason he left you does NOT MATTER in the present. Be the best you can be now, not wonder what you did wrong in the past.

it's time to move on with your life. if you don't then you will never find new happiness in your life. he's moved on and found his, it's your time. life is short, don't waste it living in the past.

As a saying goes..."The ability to not change is to Decay. The only human institution that does not progess is the cemetary."



you should take my advice, because I too had been in your shoe with a girl that had been on my mind for 2 years but I've moved on. and i hope you the best of luck at that too.

Last edited by toiemddiddi; 01-16-2007 at 07:00 AM..
HuongGiang77
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Số Điểm: 9
Old 01-16-2007 , 04:19 PM     HuongGiang77 est dconnect  search   Quote  
man anly hang on to their lost love when he loves her and she loves him back, but some how some way he losts her. in another cases if he stops loving, or she who has changed her mind, he will be the one to move on, and he could not care less for why the girl kêps lingering on tricial stuff like explanation, memories...
maybe because famale have two xx, man has one??
HardToForget
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Số Điểm: 95
Old 01-19-2007 , 03:58 AM     HardToForget est dconnect  search   Quote  
trueFOB:Oh god dda~ ko bie^'t me la` ai thi` be quiet ddi dde^? you ddo*~ lost your face. Ok whatever ok. Keep dreaming.

newhope & YenNhiPA & toiemddiddi & HuongGiang77:

Oh thanx for ur advices, but I do not need them becasue my problem has been solve quite a while ago, I guess you guys didn't read my update progresses. I did tried to erase the topic tittle because this is no longer is my problem anymore and I really have move on, I couldn't erase it's so I have to leave it.
lazygirl1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2006
Số Điểm: 49
Old 01-23-2007 , 08:10 PM     lazygirl1 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I know exactly how you feel. You can't seem to move on if there was no closure. Same thing with my ex, I didn't give him closure, and for 3 years after the breakup, he has been calling me. Finally, I met up with him and gave him closure. Now he doesn't call me that often anymore. I guess it is very hard to move on when there was no closure. However, since both of you are already married, just think of him as a good friend and throw anything that relates to him. Anything that reminds you of him, just discard them. If you love your husband, try not calling your ex. The past is the past. You can never move on if you keep holding on to the past. You two broke up for a reason. I do give him a lot of credit for not contacting you. That shows that he is a faithful husband. Don't try to hold on to a guy when he wants to leave. Only hold on to him if he wants to stay. Actually, if the guy truly loves you, you don't even have to do anything, he will stay with you and make you happy. He cheated you in the past, shouldn't you be happy that you two broke up so that you can be with someone else better, ie. your husband? I would never look back if I were you. Cheating is not in my dictionary, period. You might have diff opinions but I recommend you not to look back or to contact him.
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.