VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

DustEater
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7870
Old 09-07-2006 , 07:17 PM     DustEater est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by JohnR
Dusteater,

Your wife is a pain dude.

Which one ?
CuChiDatThep
Banned
Số Điểm: 2030
Old 02-18-2007 , 12:45 PM     CuChiDatThep est dconnect  search   Quote  
i hope u don't let him get in your pan because 1 a cheata always be a cheata can't change the fact

Quote :
Originally Posted by Christine_OC
I have cried for more than a day, and I am so sad now. I want to give him a second chance, but I don't know how I can trust him from now on. I am a pharmacist, and my husband is an engineer. He works only 40 hours per week, but I usually work 60 hours per week. We have been married for more than a year, and I love him so much. I have two jobs: a full-time job at Rite Aid and a part-time at the hospital. I only work at the hospital two nights per week because I want to pay off my student loan and save money to get ready for having a baby in about 4 months. I intend to hold two jobs for a year because I don't want to let my husband home alone. It's not because I don't trust him, but I think my husband does need me to be with him once a while at night. A week ago, my cousin talked to me and she advised me not to work at night in the hospital. I just said to her that I trust my husband. She then told me that she talked to my husband couple times in VF chat room. She also told me that my husband wanted to sleep with her. I didn't believe in what she said to me, but I wanted to to verify her story. I did not come to work last Friday even though I told my husband I work on that day. I, instead, stopped by my cousin's house and saw her conversations with my husband on the chat room. I could not think of him until I told my cousin to ask for his cell phone. I was shocked when he gave her his cell number. For almost a week, I think it's my fault because I am not around when he needs me, but I can't believe he have done this to me. Last night, I confronted and asked him whether he have been faithful to me for these days when I was not at home. He kept insisting he was a faithful husband. I told him that I saw his conversation with my cousin, and he then admitted that he has not been faithful to me. He also admitted that he has slept with a girl whom he met online 3 months ago. He asked for my forgiveness. I still love him, and I am pregnant now.
EmHanTinhAnh
Số Điểm: 133
Old 05-06-2007 , 06:58 PM     EmHanTinhAnh est dconnect  search   Quote  
I know it's painful and stress that you are pregnant and found out that your husband has been cheating on you. Sounds to me although your husband has been cheating on you...however, he was honest to tell you about his affair with the other girl online....so if I was you....I would give him a second chance.....I know it's not easy to trust soneone who already cheated you on. But now you already about to have a child with him.....so think for the future of not only you or him but also your child too. I am sure you don't want your child to not have a father......
Kimm
Số Điểm: 29
Old 05-07-2007 , 09:11 AM     Kimm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Christine_OC,

:(( I am deeply sorry to hear about your problem. So how are you doing? How is your pregnancy? This will be a tough decision for you to make. As an outsider I am not sure if I have a right to tell you if you should forgive your husband or not. You gotta make this decision on your own b/c you will the one who live with that decision. So please try to calm down and ask yourself the following questions will you trust him from now on, will you not bring this issue up ever when you guys in the argument. You see I had a bf for 4 years. I caugh him chatting and emailing to the ladies on line. I confronted him and he said he was sorry he wouldn't do it again. I gave him another chance. Although I forgave him I couldn't trust him. I constantly look over my shoulder check this and that to see if he's actually change. It was a nightmare I am telling you. It was not a very healthy relationship. anyway, I thought things were doing fine since there wasn't any fishy thing that he did. Then about 10 days be4 our wedding I found out he was cheating on me with this lady for 5 months. This time he wasn't just flirting and chatting online, he was sleeping with this woman that he met from another city. I called off the wedding and at the same time I ended my misery. I should have dumped the bastard years ago when I caugh him cheating on me mentally with those ladies online. I was a fool to trust him and believed all the things that he said. Sis please think carefully be4 you make your decision. You can pm me if you need someone to talk to ok. My problem is newly too thus I am feeling what you are feeling. And I am so sorry sis. Be strong ok... I am with you.

Bye sis.

kl
hungnguyenN
Số Điểm: 2
Old 05-07-2007 , 04:06 PM     hungnguyenN est dconnect  search   Quote  
You should dump that cheating husband of yours. Imagine if
you did the same thing as he did, see how he feft. I think as an adult we do not made this kind of mistake. He had no respect for you, and honesty had not thing to do with this. You will never look at him the same, and deep down inside you have no respect for him. This kind of feeling is going to explode one day. So save yourself alot of heart ache end it now. Good luck
flower99
Số Điểm: 1
Old 04-11-2008 , 11:12 AM     flower99 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ===CAOCAO===
Ai đó yêu bạn không phải vì bạn là ai mà vì họ sẽ là ai khi họ đi bên cạnh bạn.Không ai đáng giá bằng những giọt nước mắt của bạn. Và những người đáng giá sẽ không bao giờ làm bạn khóc.Ðừng bao giờ cau mày hay nhăn mặt thậm chí khi bạn đang buồn. Chắc chắn sẽ có ai đó yêu bạn chỉ vì nụ cười của bạn thôi.Với thế giới, bạn chỉ là một cá nhân, nhưng với một ai đó, bạn là cả thế giới.Ðừng phí thời gian cho những ai không sẵn sàng dành thời gian của họ cho bạn.Có lẽ Thượng Ðế muốn chúng ta gặp một vài người sai trước khi gặp đúng người để ta càng biết ơn người đó hơn.Ðừng khóc vì mọi việc đã qua, hãy cười vì mọi việc đang chờ phía trước.Luôn nhớ rằng bạn có hai cánh tay: một để tự giúp đỡ chính mình, một để giúp đỡ những người khác.Ðừng kì vọng quá nhiều. Ðiều tốt đẹp nhất sẽ đến khi bạn ít trông chờ nhất.Hãy nhớ: mọi việc xảy ra đều có nguyên do.
Cao Cao, mình râ't là thích quote cua bạn. Mình nghỉ rằng bạn là một cô gái rât là dễ thuơng.

Christine, em nghỉ rằng chị hãy cho ông xã chị một cơ hội nữa nhe.
Em biết rằng chị sẻ khó tha thứ cho anh ta lần này. Nhung hay vì con chị cho anh ta mot co hoi nua. Muon co mot gia dinh hanh phuc rat la kho, nhung neu muon cho no tan vo thi rat la de. Hay vi con nhe chi.

Last edited by flower99; 04-11-2008 at 11:34 AM..
VietKha
Số Điểm: 5
Old 04-12-2008 , 08:46 AM     VietKha est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hi Christine
I feel 4 u. It is a very challenging road ahead of u. Either way w/c ever road u choose there will be stormy weather to withstand. Be strong. You sound young & successful. This husband of yours did not enter marriage w/ the right mind set. I'm not sure if u should forgive him & move on. Being that u r pregnant & word you behind off to pay off your loan, he should help u rather than betray u....I guess the question u have to ask yourself is: WOULD HE DO THE SAME FOR U?
Fhard
Old 04-21-2008 , 08:40 PM     Fhard est dconnect  search   Quote  
my advice is do watever make u happy. don't think about the sad thing. invest your money in visa stock...
phoe
Số Điểm: 31
Old 05-21-2008 , 08:00 PM     phoe est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wow, that's the saddest news tonight! One thing after I read it is: You should thank your lucky star (cousin) to guide you to the truth. You should also be STRONG and accept the truth. Do not be weak and bend over because that means you're weak. You are certainly not WEAK. You are strong. To be able to make it to pharmacist and to carry 2 jobs. Wow, you are strong. You can do it! You have information like a loaded rifle for you to use. You don't have to use it like you don't have to get rid of him because of the new information. Use that information like a rifle when you need it in the future. If he does it again, you can let him go. Like the rifle, if they shoot at you, you can shoot back. Don't feel that the news is a weakness, it's your strength to build more strength in you. Be tough, don't wimp out, meditate for the sake of the unborn so he/she will be born without problems (colic or Hypersensitivity...(HD...) - without a lot of easily agitated pregnant mothers)...You are in better shape than most, most people don't have a guardian angel to help them see the light, most people have angels but they themselves don't want to accept it and keep living in that bubble...You are lucky to know! Someone is watching your back.
T Hong
Số Điểm: 5
Old 05-23-2008 , 09:40 PM     T Hong est dconnect  search   Quote  
Chao chi em rat dong y voi y kien nay, Ly di khong phai cach dau, nen nghi cho em be nhieu hon, ox em thuong noi voi em la nen 1 nguoi an no thi ra ngoai se khong muon an gi hon, em nghi chi nen danh nhieu thoi gian cho ox nhieu hon, chien no nan nguoi ta dau co bat minh tra 1 lan dau, khong phai la doc si ma thoi, ma em tin rang khong it ti nhieu tat ca nhung ai hoc dai hoc thi cung deu mang mon no do, hon nua chi tra no thi ox chi cung phai tra vay? khong le 2 nguoi bo tien rieng sao???? chi nen danh nhieu thoi gian cho ox nhieu hon,

chuc moi su tot dep den voi gia dinh chi
musculargal
Số Điểm: 40
Old 05-28-2008 , 09:42 PM     musculargal est dconnect  search   Quote  
He's going to cheat you again ..........., and again .... It will be to late for you, .........An OLD singlemom....with some kids .........,good luck.....
all41life
Số Điểm: 91
Old 05-31-2008 , 07:57 PM     all41life est dconnect  search   Quote  
Do not work too hard. Being a pharmacist and working 60hrs per week and being pregnant, and have a cheating husband...........Be Strong, think about the baby.

I work alot too 70-80 hrs per week but at least i am single and feel free. However sometimes i feel i dont even have life. It seems all abt work and work and work..and i lost all the interests in material things..except vacations...Family time is more important, take care well of your selve and think your chld now is your happiness...at least now you can support your kid...wish you the best
BobaQueen
Số Điểm: 6
Old 07-29-2008 , 01:07 AM     BobaQueen est dconnect  search   Quote  
I'm so sorry to hear about this sis, I know it's going to be really hard for you because you're halfway through the pregnancy. I agree with you sister, maybe you shouldn't work so much because of all the stress that will be put onto the pregnancy. Well, if you hadn't confronted him about the conversations, he wouldn't have admitted the cheating! So he's only sorry because he got caught. And he slept with a girl 3 months ago, you were probably about 2 months into the pregnancy. You need to take care of yourself. Forget him. He was selfish and only thought about himself. He should've tried to work out the marriage instead of bringing another mistress into this, let alone he was attempting to do it again! Man, all this makes me upset. Cut your hours and just focus on you and your baby. If your husband is truly sorry, he will figure out a way to earn back your trust. Be confident about yourself and this isn't your fault.
tn321
Số Điểm: 9
Old 08-03-2008 , 02:04 PM     tn321 est dconnect  search   Quote  
con người đâu phải thánh thần gì , ông chồng nằm nhà cuì cụi hàng đêm , vợ không có bên cạnh , chỉ có cái computer với hàng chục em gái đẹp mơn mởn nhõng nheõ (qua webcam ... ) .
khó lắm . Phải ráng mà giữ chồng . Canh từng ly từng tí , hở ra một cái là người ta vồ mất đó .

Đừng lý tưởng hoá tình yêu một cách quá đáng như : " Không ai đáng giá bằng những giọt nước mắt của bạn......" . Tui nói thiệt , tui có vợ 2 con rồi , vô net chat chơi chơi mà cũng đôi khi còn loá mắt vì các nàng kiều nữ kia kià . May mà bà xã tui giữ kỹ lắm , không thì chắc cũng mệt .

Good luck .

Last edited by tn321; 08-04-2008 at 06:55 AM..
MasterTANA
Số Điểm: 48
Old 08-09-2008 , 05:07 AM     MasterTANA est dconnect  search   Quote  
if you really love him, then tell him you slept with someone else and the baby really isnt his...its with that someone else,....then see how he reacts. Play this little game with him for awhile and see what happens. If there is anger inside of him, then he still loves you. If not, then you gotta drop his ass and move on with your life.
tientran
Số Điểm: 7
Old 08-10-2008 , 07:12 AM     tientran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Stupid man. We never admit to wives that we have affairs. My wife does not know I have a girlfried for almost ten years. I am still love both wife and girlfriend. I don't think I can leave either of them.
Katie23
Old 08-16-2008 , 01:46 AM     Katie23 est dconnect  search   Quote  
This maybe tacky, but have you seen, Sex and The City Movie?

Steve cheated on Miranda. He confesses but wholeheartedly that he loves Miranda. Miranda being a busy lawyer and mom had focused on her career and son that their sex life was nonetheless a zilch. So, if you watched the movie then you'll know what happened in the end.

I think you should reflect on how to balance your work and your husband for the sake of your child. I'm sure it is heartbreaking to divide a family up and in a family there are ups and downs. I hope you'll find your ying and yang. You are a successful woman so chin up and look forward. Best wishes.
xiudon
Số Điểm: 168
Old 08-28-2008 , 04:39 PM     xiudon est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ===CAOCAO===
Ai đó yêu bạn không phải vì bạn là ai mà vì họ sẽ là ai khi họ đi bên cạnh bạn.Không ai đáng giá bằng những giọt nước mắt của bạn. Và những người đáng giá sẽ không bao giờ làm bạn khóc.Ðừng bao giờ cau mày hay nhăn mặt thậm chí khi bạn đang buồn. Chắc chắn sẽ có ai đó yêu bạn chỉ vì nụ cười của bạn thôi.Với thế giới, bạn chỉ là một cá nhân, nhưng với một ai đó, bạn là cả thế giới.Ðừng phí thời gian cho những ai không sẵn sàng dành thời gian của họ cho bạn.Có lẽ Thượng Ðế muốn chúng ta gặp một vài người sai trước khi gặp đúng người để ta càng biết ơn người đó hơn.Ðừng khóc vì mọi việc đã qua, hãy cười vì mọi việc đang chờ phía trước.Luôn nhớ rằng bạn có hai cánh tay: một để tự giúp đỡ chính mình, một để giúp đỡ những người khác.Ðừng kì vọng quá nhiều. Ðiều tốt đẹp nhất sẽ đến khi bạn ít trông chờ nhất.Hãy nhớ: mọi việc xảy ra đều có nguyên do.
Hello Caocao I love your advise. Hay lam do. Chac you la co van ai tinh fai hong? Now I know where to ask for help, whenever I have problem. I think I do have question for u already,
nhung tui hong biet how to make a thread, show me duoc hong?
xiudon
Số Điểm: 168
Old 08-28-2008 , 04:43 PM     xiudon est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DuyTân
Mến chào các bạn, tình cờ DT đi ngang qua forum này thấy các bạn trò chuyện với đề taì hay hay nên muốn tặng các bạn baì thơ mà DT nhặt được cũng hay hay ....

Người xưa có câu ...

Bồ và Vợ

Bồ là phở nóng tuyệt vời
Vợ là cơm nguội đáy nồi hẫm hiu

Bồ là nơi tỏ nơi yêu
Vợ là nơi trút bao nhiêu bực mình

Bồ la rượu ngọt trong bình
Vợ là nước ở ao đình nhạt pheo

Nhìn Bồ đôi mắt trong veo
Trông Vợ đôi mắt trong veo gườm gườm

Bồ tiêu thì chẳng tiếc tiền
Vợ tiêu một cắc thì liền kêu hoang

Bồ dỗi thì phải xuống thang
Vợ giận bị mắng, bị phang thêm liền

Một khi túi hãy còn tiền
Thì Bồ thám thiết kế liền bên anh

Một mai hết sạch sành sanh
Bồ đi, Vợ lại đón anh về nhà

Bồ là lều Vợ là nhà
Gió lớn lều xụp, mái nhà còn kia

Vợ là cơm nguội của ta
Nhưng là Đặc Sản của Ông láng giềng ....

Chao DT nhe. Bai thoi DT goi dzui wa. Tui se cho ong ban tui doc moi duoc. Co goi nua nhen
lequydon07
Số Điểm: 27
Old 07-18-2009 , 03:37 PM     lequydon07 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Just give him a chance while u straighten everything out since u r pregnant... Be calm and relax ...think about the coming baby...