VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

donnynguyen
Số Điểm: 848
Old 07-09-2019 , 04:19 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Those insects are brainless like some humans out there and that’s why there’s so many of them. : kill them all since it’s not a crime.
Yea not a crime here but youll pay for it elsewhere. Eeesh no thx. Lolz
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1245
Old 07-13-2019 , 10:37 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I bought this watercress at the dollar store last year. It came with a root so I replanted it after I removed the leaves.

Watercress is high in nutrients and low in calories. It’s known for it’s high vitamin K, calcium, and potassium which help bring down blood pressure and cholesterol naturally.

https://i52.servimg.com/u/f52/19/83/79/64/49d53d10.jpg

1https://servimg.com/view/19837964/1045

https://i52.servimg.com/u/f52/19/83/79/64/4ec8f310.jpg
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-13-2019 , 10:45 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by donnynguyen
Yea not a crime here but youll pay for it elsewhere. Eeesh no thx. Lolz

There’s another option too if you want the ants or bugs to happily migrate elsewhere without taking any of their lives and that’s to use coffee grounds.

These coffee grounds are acidic and their strong smell will ward off these pesky insects which will force them to find a new home elsewhere in a short time.

I didn’t want to “sat sanh” or should I say.....spend too much money buying different type of pesticides so I tried this method and it worked liked a charm. 😱
donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 04:51 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
There’s another option too if you want the ants or bugs to happily migrate elsewhere without taking any of their lives and that’s to use coffee grounds.

These coffee grounds are acidic and their strong smell will ward off these pesky insects which will force them to find a new home elsewhere in a short time.

I didn’t want to “sat sanh” or should I say.....spend too much money buying different type of pesticides so I tried this method and it worked liked a charm. 😱
Why would I want to evict them from their home??

One of the reason why I dont do vegetables- just fruits.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-15-2019 , 06:34 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Why would I want to evict them from their home??

One of the reason why I dont do vegetables- just fruits.
First off, they were uninvited guests at my property who decided to live in my pretty flower and herb garden without my permission so they are considered trespassers.

Second off, they’ve lived on my property without making payments and
I didn’t call the cops on them or had the laws involved so that’s not called eviction.

Third off, it’s my garden and I can do or sprinkle whatever I want. If they find the coffee ground repulsive then by all means, they have the right to move; hence, this is all by choice.

Your house, your rule and this is my house, so it’s my rule.
donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 07:46 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
First off, they were uninvited guests at my property who decided to live in my pretty flower and herb garden without my permission so they are considered trespassers.

Second off, they’ve lived on my property without making payments and
I didn’t call the cops on them or had the laws involved so that’s not called eviction.

Third off, it’s my garden and I can do or sprinkle whatever I want. If they find the coffee ground repulsive then by all means, they have the right to move; hence, this is all by choice.

Your house, your rule and this is my house, so it’s my rule.
Well! By the law of nature, bugs coexist with tree/plants so if you planted a tree, by nature, you ARE inviting them bugs over whether you wanted to or not!!!

Again, dont expect them to leave or try to evict them once you setting up a wonderful/lovely home for them
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-15-2019 , 10:09 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Well! By the law of nature, bugs coexist with tree/plants so if you planted a tree, by nature, you ARE inviting them bugs over whether you wanted to or not!!!

Again, dont expect them to leave or try to evict them once you setting up a wonderful/lovely home for them
By the law of nature, they can come any time they want and by the law of me, I can ask them to leave whatever way I see fit, whether that’s in exile or in death. o
donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 10:15 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
By the law of nature, they can come any time they want and by the law of me, I can ask them to leave whatever way I see fit, whether that’s in exile or in death. o
You live by your rule they live by their!! Lolz

Damn it, enough about bugs— they give me the creeps. Creepy crawlers.