VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-09-2019 , 08:14 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I decided to keep the car since the dealer was willing to take it in but 3k less than if I were to sell it private.

we have a buyer who said he needed to get a loan from his bank since it’s a large sum of money.

He said he’s willing to meet on Sunday but I’m really worried . How am I so sure that the cashier check is even legit.

Is there a way to check or find out?

Please help.
spinner
Loyal Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Số Điểm: 1510
Old 01-10-2019 , 10:51 AM     spinner est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hello Cheri, for sure la phai goi Issue Check Bank to confirm if it's good cc ckeck... phai goi truoc khi ky giay to xe..... khach hang cua minh always ask the bank rep name and phone number for verification.... good luck./
ban muoi
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Số Điểm: 753
Old 01-10-2019 , 03:26 PM     ban muoi est dconnect  search   Quote  
meet up with him at the bank. He usually needs to fill out all docs before coming to the bank so the bank can finalize the loan. When he signs off the loan docs the bank will issue a check to you .
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-10-2019 , 04:29 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by spinner
Hello Cheri, for sure la phai goi Issue Check Bank to confirm if it's good cc ckeck... phai goi truoc khi ky giay to xe..... khach hang cua minh always ask the bank rep name and phone number for verification.... good luck./
Hi Spinner, how are u?

He lives an hour away and his only day off is Sunday and Monday.

He gave me his personal banker’s name at US Bank and told me to call her with questions. She emailed saying she’ll cut the cashier check on Friday and will email me the check number and copy of check. I can call to validate.

I can’t call on Sunday to validate since they’re all closed.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-10-2019 , 04:35 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ban muoi
meet up with him at the bank. He usually needs to fill out all docs before coming to the bank so the bank can finalize the loan. When he signs off the loan docs the bank will issue a check to you .
I called the branch closer to my home and was told the same thing. The lady said I have to come into the branch with the buyer, fill out some info before they can issue the cashier check.

One person at one branch email me one thing and another person at a different branch tells me something different.

I’ve thought of leaving work early tomorrow so I can drive to his town and meet up with him at the bank. Don’t know what is the best solution .
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Số Điểm: 22037
Old 01-10-2019 , 04:50 PM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
be very careful nha bé Cheri....coworker of LD cũng vừa bị ghạt mất 3K... buyer gave her a $3K cashier check then trong vòng 24hours buyer changed her mind and asked to refund the money....vì nghĩ là cashier check and money displayed trong bank account ròi nen they wrote a check trã lai cho buyer....xong 3 ngày sau cashier check ddó bi bounce back bank láy tièn lại mà check of her thì bị cashed ròi....

nếu best thì vào nhà bank làm giay tờ keu họ withdraws cash ddua mình....

good luck bé
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-10-2019 , 05:00 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamdzuyen
be very careful nha bé Cheri....coworker of LD cũng vừa bị ghạt mất 3K... buyer gave her a $3K cashier check then trong vòng 24hours buyer changed her mind and asked to refund the money....vì nghĩ là cashier check and money displayed trong bank account ròi nen they wrote a check trã lai cho buyer....xong 3 ngày sau cashier check ddó bi bounce back bank láy tièn lại mà check of her thì bị cashed ròi....

nếu best thì vào nhà bank làm giay tờ keu họ withdraws cash ddua mình....

good luck bé
He said he doesn’t have a driver and has to work those other days. I would have to drive to his hometown if I want to do it at the bank.

Ko biet co van de gi ko neu minh suggest he bring cash.😳
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Số Điểm: 22037
Old 01-10-2019 , 05:05 PM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
He said he doesn’t have a driver and has to work those other days. I would have to drive to his hometown if I want to do it at the bank.

Ko biet co van de gi ko neu minh suggest he bring cash.😳
bé đừng đi 1 mình nha....Neu là LD thì i won’t do this. sounds like a scam!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-10-2019 , 05:14 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamdzuyen
bé đừng đi 1 mình nha....Neu là LD thì i won’t do this. sounds like a scam!
I will be going with my hubby since I need a ride back.

You’re scaring me now. I think I should ask hubby to bring his gun with him this Sunday, if we meet.
danny123
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 670
Old 01-10-2019 , 07:44 PM     danny123 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hello 2 beauty ladies Cherri and LDZ

The best way to do it thru the BANK.. Both of buyer and seller go to any bank and do the fund transaction there with Bill of Sale. I would prefer $$ direct deposit from buyer to seller with banker assistance. It is a done deal.. buyer got a car title and the seller got the fund. Avoid SCAM..
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1235
Old 01-11-2019 , 04:45 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by danny123
Hello 2 beauty ladies Cherri and LDZ

The best way to do it thru the BANK.. Both of buyer and seller go to any bank and do the fund transaction there with Bill of Sale. I would prefer $$ direct deposit from buyer to seller with banker assistance. It is a done deal.. buyer got a car title and the seller got the fund. Avoid SCAM..
Hello, how are u? Minh dinh post some full face pics at the 2018 Xmas party nhung gioi chac khoi qua. 😅🙊🤣

I know that already but the buyer said he couldn’t get off work early. I would have to drive 1 hr to his county if I want to meet him at the bank.

Now, I was thinking of asking for cash only but then so*. Ong turn around and rob me qua!🙊😭😭
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.