VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

YeuAnhDaiKho
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 36106
Old 02-12-2019 , 12:24 PM     YeuAnhDaiKho est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DuyVII
If you must know, dear.. perhaps the real secret is living a simple life, walking a little more, avoid the unpredictable womanly troubles, and simply love life a little more for whatever will bring.
seems like You know how to lead a quality life ....filled with peace ..love and hapiness ....thanks ....

-Live- forever in someone's Heart ....!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh ..........Love ............Live ..................
freed()m
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1949
Old 02-13-2019 , 12:07 AM     freed()m est dconnect  search   Quote  
Mr DuyVII is so lucky mạn. Holiday is all the time that is what many people here wish.
DuyVII
Số Điểm: 722
Old 02-13-2019 , 02:03 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by freed()m
Mr DuyVII is so lucky mạn. Holiday is all the time that is what many people here wish.

If to say what I am being able to do at the age of 60 is considered so lucky, I believe that's not a well consideration. As a man, or a younger man in your case to be specific, will you be able to live a wanderlust lifestyle without a relationship with a woman? Or would you prefer to throw away a well-established life that you have been accustomed to live for so long? Or will you dare to try out a new life in your late 50s?

Well, I believe we all have a life to live for, and we will always try our best to fulfill it. If wealth and social status aren't so important to you, I am very certain that you would be more concerned about something else, or perhaps a happy family life and security are. It's perfectly okay and rather quite normal if we aren't happy at times, but ultimately what do we want to live for at certain ages is all that matters. Perhaps you will see things differently when you get to be my age and living alone. Even then, we may still prefer to live a life of our own.

Last edited by DuyVII; 02-13-2019 at 02:24 AM..
DuyVII
Old 02-13-2019 , 02:15 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamduyennn
kakaka Kiếp sau nếu có gặp bác nhớ dừng chân say Hi đừng đi luôn nhé

To^i nghi kiep sau Co^ Duye^n cung van xinh gai nhu kiep nay, cha'c chan toi se nhan ra tho^i...
bluepine
Số Điểm: 934
Old 02-13-2019 , 05:30 AM     bluepine est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
If you must know, dear.. perhaps the real secret is living a simple life, walking a little more, avoid the unpredictable womanly troubles, and simply love life a little more for whatever will bring.
Are u gay? avoid the unpredictable womanly troubles

DuyVII
Old 02-13-2019 , 05:58 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by bluepine
Are u gay? avoid the unpredictable womanly troubles
Okay, that's a reasonable thought. Maybe I am indeed turning gay, or maybe I am beginning to recognize the negative side of having a relationship with a woman at this age. The reality tells that I can't ever understand a woman. I also finally realized that I am not the good material for marital relationship.
bluepine
Số Điểm: 934
Old 02-13-2019 , 02:36 PM     bluepine est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Okay, that's a reasonable thought. Maybe I am indeed turning gay, or maybe I am beginning to recognize the negative side of having a relationship with a woman at this age. The reality tells that I can't ever understand a woman. I also finally realized that I am not the good material for marital relationship.

Thank you for your honest answer I really like honest peoples.

What do you mean you are turning gay? I heard that nowadays, many straight guys turning gay ...maybe because there are many other gays luring / flirting straight guys?
DuyVII
Old 02-13-2019 , 02:54 PM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by bluepine
What do you mean you are turning gay? I heard that nowadays, many straight guys turning gay ...maybe because there are many other gays luring / flirting straight guys?

No, Ms... I am not gay. I am just an older man and realized that having a new woman in life at this age isn't my priority. Is that too hard to understand? If you are really interested to know more about the homosexual men, you should go ask them directly or to read more about it.
DamTc
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 23955
Old 02-13-2019 , 08:08 PM     DamTc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Actually, I already reached 60 back in January but only this morning that I finally realized it. As I finally feel the aches from a 2-hour hiking this morning, strangely enough but I didn't feel like this when I was hiking in Ninh Binh for a whole week. A Lunar New Year this time is officially a starting point of my years in the 60s. Damn it, time is running short on me, and obviously this is a beginning of a downhill run. It can't be good!

Well, it has to be a more suitable lifestyle to live on during and after the 60s as I am thinking of it right now, but I still don't know what mine is going to be. If you are still in your 50s, do you think of your foreseeable 60s?
wow, 60. You dónt look 60 .
freed()m
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1949
Old 02-13-2019 , 09:05 PM     freed()m est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
If to say what I am being able to do at the age of 60 is considered so lucky, I believe that's not a well consideration. As a man, or a younger man in your case to be specific, will you be able to live a wanderlust lifestyle without a relationship with a woman? Or would you prefer to throw away a well-established life that you have been accustomed to live for so long? Or will you dare to try out a new life in your late 50s?

Nobody forces us to live without a relationship with a woman as choosing a wanderlust lifestyle unless we are gays or giving up a sexual lust to become a monk.

Many people nowadays choose a wanderlust style with their partner when they have no more family commitments .
DuyVII
Old 02-14-2019 , 12:54 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by freed()m
Nobody forces us to live without a relationship with a woman as choosing a wanderlust lifestyle unless we are gays or giving up a sexual lust to become a monk.

Many people nowadays choose a wanderlust style with their partner when they have no more family commitments .

Okay.. so maybe you have a point, and it is only true that I do still enjoy dating and sex. But imagine this, what is the likelihood that you will find a woman who is attractive to you and would also enjoy to be a wanderlust, or at least for a period of time if not the rest of her life?
DuyVII
Old 02-14-2019 , 12:55 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DamTc
wow, 60. You dónt look 60 .

Perhaps not yet, but I am sure it will come soon enough. It's nature.