VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

dancing.rain
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3375
Old 01-11-2017 , 01:55 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
say something that will make your eyes roll?
I just hate it when women say things like "I don't want to stand next to you, you'll make me look fat" or "I hate you, you're so pretty"

It's awkward and makes ME feel like I need to apologize when I have no need to. Women just need to just quit comparing.
Maxwell
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3234
Old 01-11-2017 , 02:14 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
don't hate
I don't know either, ask the person tell you that next time
DesertFlower
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 23581
Old 01-11-2017 , 02:29 AM     DesertFlower est dconnect  search   Quote  
DR:

most of the time, that is phony talk! and I DON'T CARE
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2233
Old 01-11-2017 , 02:44 AM     Newbie est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by dancing.rain
I just hate it when women say things like "I don't want to stand next to you, you'll make me look fat" or "I hate you, you're so pretty"

It's awkward and makes ME feel like I need to apologize when I have no need to. Women just need to just quit comparing.
Những lần sau chị DR nên kiếm chỗ nào có mấy thằng ốm nhách đang đứng, chị cứ lại đứng/ngồi chung.

Tâm lý đàn bà / phụ nữ luôn luôn nhìn xung quanh rồi tự so sánh ... tự ghanh tỵ, tự làm khổ, ...
nhatrangdep
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 49400
Old 01-11-2017 , 02:49 AM     nhatrangdep est dconnect  search   Quote  
mình thì nghĩ họ nói cho vui thôi ..họ khen khéo là mình đẹp, cao hơn họ chớ nếu ghanh tị thiệt thì ngu gì nói ra miệng
Gold Member
Old 01-11-2017 , 04:12 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by nhatrangdep
mình thì nghĩ họ nói cho vui thôi ..họ khen khéo là mình đẹp, cao hơn họ chớ nếu ghanh tị thiệt thì ngu gì nói ra miệng
No it's not a compliment or jealousy but just as they state: they don't want to appear fat next to me. It's annoying. As for the "I hate you, you are pretty." it's just them hating themselves and projecting onto me. Women just need to stop that shi't.

Newbie: I never was like that though. Honestly, I enjoy beautiful things so anyone who's pretty, my only apology is "sorry for drooling" lol

DesertFlower: You know when it's pretend, phony, etc. This current one was she didn't want to appear fat next to me... it was so awkward!

Maxwell: I just ignore and move on and then come here to vent
donnynguyen
Số Điểm: 720
Old 01-11-2017 , 05:14 AM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
are you serious? sound to me like a child would say those things
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 01-11-2017 , 05:17 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by donnynguyen
are you serious? sound to me like a child would say those things
I know... It was so embarrassing! She's in her mid-50s.. anyways, it was just really embarrassing for me because we were in a professional atmosphere in a business event.
Tư Khoai
Banned
Số Điểm: 4620
Old 01-11-2017 , 05:23 AM     Tư Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Bé Kay với Bé Thùy đâu .. vô nhận hàng của bé Lăn Tăn nè
Chikatilo
Số Điểm: 195
Old 01-11-2017 , 06:02 AM     Chikatilo est dconnect  search   Quote  
Good for you DR. The best accesory a woman can wear is confidence.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 01-11-2017 , 06:05 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Chikatilo
Good for you DR. The best accesory a woman can wear is confidence.
I wish other women would do the same, we would be so powerful as a group
donnynguyen
Old 01-11-2017 , 08:48 AM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I know... It was so embarrassing! She's in her mid-50s.. anyways, it was just really embarrassing for me because we were in a professional atmosphere in a business event.
nothing to be embarrassed about. Just tell them 'i'll take that as a compliment'
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 01-11-2017 , 10:05 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
nothing to be embarrassed about. Just tell them 'i'll take that as a compliment'
In any setting, I can laugh it off but it was a serious environment and an important meeting.

Ok here's another one just today! The same lady and I met with yet another one of the new public figures and he asked how many attorneys we have and the lady said that I am one of the attorneys. I explained that although I had graduated from law school, I never took the bar so I am not an atty. When we met with our boss to update him on our meetings, the lady told my boss that that public figure guy thinks I am hot. WTF... Man, she's putting me in such a bad spot. Both my boss and I were squirming in our seats while the lady was laugh her azz off.

We have many more meetings to go so I wonder what's next.

Last edited by dancing.rain; 01-11-2017 at 10:08 AM..
donnynguyen
Old 01-12-2017 , 05:20 AM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
In any setting, I can laugh it off but it was a serious environment and an important meeting.

Ok here's another one just today! The same lady and I met with yet another one of the new public figures and he asked how many attorneys we have and the lady said that I am one of the attorneys. I explained that although I had graduated from law school, I never took the bar so I am not an atty. When we met with our boss to update him on our meetings, the lady told my boss that that public figure guy thinks I am hot. WTF... Man, she's putting me in such a bad spot. Both my boss and I were squirming in our seats while the lady was laugh her azz off.

We have many more meetings to go so I wonder what's next.
who is this 'public figure'? How does your hubby feel about it? Is he impressed by it or jealous?
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 01-12-2017 , 05:29 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
who is this 'public figure'? How does your hubby feel about it? Is he impressed by it or jealous?
Oh I can't say the guy's name but he's not the only one we are meeting.

Hubby is not jealous - his job is as interesting but in different ways. He's not impressed either

I don't know if you are young like college student but what I have learned now that I didn't know earlier is that a solid education open doors to interesting job AND a job with great flexibility - that's something to keep in mind when you want to quit :P

Last edited by dancing.rain; 01-12-2017 at 05:35 AM..
QUYNHBOI
Số Điểm: 12178
Old 01-12-2017 , 05:35 AM     QUYNHBOI est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Oh I can't say the guy's name but he's not the only one we are meeting.

Hubby is not jealous - his job is as interesting but in different ways. He's not impressed either

A public figure dared to commend a woman was hot !! If I were you I would sue him for sexual harassment. His political career would be in trouble

dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 01-12-2017 , 05:37 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by QUYNHBOI
A public figure dared to commend a woman was hot !! If I were you I would sue him for sexual harassment. His political career would be in trouble

Nooooo... of course not. But he was close to violating some law :P

He asked how long ago it was that I went to law school and I told him 17 years ago. He then said "what, when you were 6?"

Anyways, it was the lady who came to the conclusion that he thought I was hot. I certainly didn't see that.

You know politicians make sexist, racist, etc comments daily.
Listen&Learn
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7342
Old 01-12-2017 , 05:46 AM     Listen&Learn est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :

Có đôi lúc họ chỉ muốn bắt chuyện nói bằng những câu vu vơ thui ... Just go with the flow
greenfields
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1561
Old 01-12-2017 , 06:01 AM     greenfields est dconnect  search   Quote  
What's a difficult life you have there! Everywhere you go women would compare your beauty and men would love to take off your clothes with their minds. Perhaps you stop being a drama queen for a chance. It might help

Ps: your venting has always amused me. For real.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 01-12-2017 , 06:27 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by greenfields
What's a difficult life you have there! Everywhere you go women would compare your beauty and men would love to take off your clothes with their minds. Perhaps you stop being a drama queen for a chance. It might help

Ps: your venting has always amused me. For real.
It is f'cking annoying sometimes. Some guy yesterday followed me up to my office, wasting my time so he could ask me out. Just watch some documentaries about prostitutes and you'll have a whole different views on guys drooling for you.

Last edited by dancing.rain; 01-12-2017 at 06:29 AM..