VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1109
Old 03-06-2018 , 04:46 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
To lose weight?

People in other departments has been losing 20-30 lbs with great motivation and control whereas, it’s so hard for me to lose 5 lbs.

I was so good for 2 weeks and lost control today after I ate the whole bag of potato chips. 😭

Whyyyyyyyy?
7hien!
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4061
Old 03-06-2018 , 05:03 AM     7hien! est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hello Cherri Mâp đit ... you need to go to gym
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 06:00 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by 7hien!
Hello Cherri Mâp đit ... you need to go to gym
I don’t think I’m a fat fart but I want to lose the 5 lbs so I can look prettier in pics when we’re in Japan and it’s soooooon.

I’ve been actively using my treadmill but the lbs just won’t come off. How come it’s so easy for others to lose weight but so difficult for me?
$$Cam$$
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2535
Old 03-06-2018 , 06:28 AM     $$Cam$$ est dconnect  search   Quote  
Cut down on carbs....eat more vegetables and proteins.
Exercise regularly and drink plenty of water.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 07:41 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by $$Cam$$
I gave been so good until today. It’s very hard to cut back carbs especially rice. I drink like a camel, almost 1/2 gallon a day. I exercise 5 days a week, sometimes 6 and I’m exhausted. I notice I’m toner but the lbs are still there.

It’s not easy to lose weight cuz it takes lots of motivation and control.
toan69
Số Điểm: 270
Old 03-06-2018 , 09:12 AM     toan69 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Chính xác. Bảo đảm luôn.
LoveStory08
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1096
Old 03-06-2018 , 09:21 AM     LoveStory08 est dconnect  search   Quote  
My motivation for losing 20lbs 2 years ago was my mom.. she said that I was 'map'. lolz. My parents are my biggest motivation.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 09:27 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by LoveStory08
My motivation for losing 20lbs 2 years ago was my mom.. she said that I was 'map'. lolz. My parents are my biggest motivation.
My aunts are notorious with calling and letting me know I’m fat if I was actually fat. They all skinny and very blunt. At the family reunion on the 18th of last month, they didn’t say anything about my weight so I guess I’m fine. 😅

It’s the 5 lbs I want to lose and it’s not easy depriving myself from eating less to nothing. I don’t know how others can just feed on carrots and broccoli. Sao Kho Qua.
LoveStory08
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 09:35 AM     LoveStory08 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
My aunts are notorious with calling and letting me know I’m fat if I was actually fat. They all skinny and very blunt. At the family reunion on the 18th of last month, they didn’t say anything about my weight so I guess I’m fine. 😅

It’s the 5 lbs I want to lose and it’s not easy depriving myself from eating less to nothing. I don’t know how others can just feed on carrots and broccoli. Sao Kho Qua.
haha yea.. if they don't say anything then it's good.

I'm at the point where I'm gaining muscle.. I don't lose any more weight.. even though I workout almost everyday and eating healthy..
BachVan
Số Điểm: 15534
Old 03-06-2018 , 09:35 AM     BachVan est dconnect  search   Quote  
lose weight khó quá,,,, mình thích ăn bột
"trước một trí tuệ vĩ đại - tôi cúi đầu
trước một trái tim vĩ đại - tôi quỳ gối"
$$Cam$$
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2535
Old 03-06-2018 , 09:40 AM     $$Cam$$ est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I gave been so good until today. It’s very hard to cut back carbs especially rice. I drink like a camel, almost 1/2 gallon a day. I exercise 5 days a week, sometimes 6 and I’m exhausted. I notice I’m toner but the lbs are still there.

It’s not easy to lose weight cuz it takes lots of motivation and control.

Whatever u do don't starve yourself...bc when u starve yourself your body will automatically slow down its metabolism to protect itself....and because of the slow metabolism u will eventually gain even more weight once you start eating normal again.
MaiDaLat
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3354
Old 03-06-2018 , 09:55 AM     MaiDaLat est dconnect  search   Quote  
exercise just make you toner. Only diet will help you lost weight.

Start by eat very small portion and eat 5 times a day, cut off carb or sugar. I lost 20 lbs in 2 months and now eat more but the weight stay the samẹ

it was touch to eat small meal and cut off sugar . I still eat half bow of rice per dạy
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 11:45 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
haha yea.. if they don't say anything then it's good.

I'm at the point where I'm gaining muscle.. I don't lose any more weight.. even though I workout almost everyday and eating healthy..
Chac minh chua den noi nen ho moi bo qua.😅

People from other departments signed up for weight watcher and have been shedding pounds like crazy. I went on their website to learn about their food and point system and don’t think I can do what others are doing. It sure do take lots of control to lose weight.

All I need is to shed 5 lbs thoi ma sao Kho Qua. 😭 I remembered I was 10 lbs heavier when I met hubby. It took me a year before I could lose all the weight. It was a struggle for me and I did it. Now, another 5 lbs loss in a very short period, for Japan isn’t much to ask for, right?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 11:50 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by BachVan
lose weight khó quá,,,, mình thích ăn bột
And may snacks nua 😭

I couldn’t stop myself from thinking of the khoai mi sao dua cua minh lam over the weekend nen phai an de tinh ngu.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will get back on track. 🙊 bua nay se an cho da, may thi diet tiep. 😅

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 11:58 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Whatever u do don't starve yourself...bc when u starve yourself your body will automatically slow down its metabolism to protect itself....and because of the slow metabolism u will eventually gain even more weight once you start eating normal again.
I don’t think I can control myself from eating rabbit food to nothing. Co’ may ghe trong nay, om tong om teo, Tap the Thao like crazy and only eat a grape here and a cherry there. That to me is torture . I won’t be able to function and will be depressed if I starve myself like that.

Lac ve coi co gioi thi minh se thay minh len treadmill for an hour coi noi ko.
DamTc
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 23878
Old 03-06-2018 , 12:03 PM     DamTc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I don’t think I can control myself from eating rabbit food to nothing. Co’ may ghe trong nay, om tong om teo, Tap the Thao like crazy and only eat a grape here and a cherry there. That to me is torture . I won’t be able to function and will be depressed if I starve myself like that.

Lac ve coi co gioi thi minh se thay minh len treadmill for an hour coi noi ko.
mạp quá cũng khong đẹp, mà ốm quá cũng khong đẹp . Đâu đâu cheri cho anh coi coi tướng cheri nhìn ra sao ròi anh có suggestion cho cheri nha
LoveStory08
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 12:08 PM     LoveStory08 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Chac minh chua den noi nen ho moi bo qua.😅

People from other departments signed up for weight watcher and have been shedding pounds like crazy. I went on their website to learn about their food and point system and don’t think I can do what others are doing. It sure do take lots of control to lose weight.

All I need is to shed 5 lbs thoi ma sao Kho Qua. 😭 I remembered I was 10 lbs heavier when I met hubby. It took me a year before I could lose all the weight. It was a struggle for me and I did it. Now, another 5 lbs loss in a very short period, for Japan isn’t much to ask for, right?
I wouldn't worry about going to Japan and 5lbs heavier--it's JAPAN people dresses conservatively and no skin are shown unlike the Caribbean or something, where people wear bikinis, then I would stress.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 02:33 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by MaiDaLat
exercise just make you toner. Only diet will help you lost weight.

Start by eat very small portion and eat 5 times a day, cut off carb or sugar. I lost 20 lbs in 2 months and now eat more but the weight stay the samẹ

it was touch to eat small meal and cut off sugar . I still eat half bow of rice per dạy
An it qua, sao chiu noi?

Minh moi lam ga chien gion for dinner and hubby’s lunch tomorrow.

https://servimg.com/view/19837964/307

Minh dang diet nen an chi co 1 chen com and 2 dui ga thoi.

https://servimg.com/view/19837964/309

My goal is to lose 5 lbs but my goal is not to cut back rice since I’ll die if I don’t have rice.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-06-2018 , 02:39 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I wouldn't worry about going to Japan and 5lbs heavier--it's JAPAN people dresses conservatively and no skin are shown unlike the Caribbean or something, where people wear bikinis, then I would stress.
Oh ya, I forgot about that. Biet vo day coi reply som la Minh du*t’ duoc them 2 dui ga nua roi. lo floss and danh rang roi nen gioi lam biet an roi phai danh rang lai. I’ll wait until tomorrow then .
danny123
Số Điểm: 607
Old 03-06-2018 , 02:58 PM     danny123 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
And may snacks nua 😭

I couldn’t stop myself from thinking of the khoai mi sao dua cua minh lam over the weekend nen phai an de tinh ngu.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will get back on track. 🙊 bua nay se an cho da, may thi diet tiep. 😅

hèn gì .. look at that. sao mà keep "fit" ??