VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

ngoclangtran
Số Điểm: 242
Old 03-07-2018 , 03:28 AM     ngoclangtran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Lúc trước NL có thấy các anh chị nói về Cancun nhiều lắm, NL định hè nầy đi Cancun với các bạn, chỉ người lớn thôi, nên không biết ở resort nào có bãi biển đẹp, có thể tắm được, cảm ơn anh chị
ngoclangtran
Old 03-11-2018 , 07:07 AM     ngoclangtran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Các anh chị nào có đi Cancun rồi làm ơn cho NL biết bải biển nào nước ấm, tắm được, không thấy ai vào trả lời nên NL đem lên lại.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 959
Old 03-11-2018 , 09:31 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ngoclangtran
Lúc trước NL có thấy các anh chị nói về Cancun nhiều lắm, NL định hè nầy đi Cancun với các bạn, chỉ người lớn thôi, nên không biết ở resort nào có bãi biển đẹp, có thể tắm được, cảm ơn anh chị
There are many fancy resorts and the price is more if it’s closer to town. If you’re going in groups, I would think it’s cheaper to rent a vacation home.

As for the water, it’s nice and warm all over. The weather is very hot and humid. You’re all sticky all over as soon as u showered. I don’t like the humidity but it’s a nice getaway from this freezing weather.

Bring bug spray since bugs of all kind will attack you like crazy from all over.

Have a safe trip.
ngoclangtran
Old 03-12-2018 , 05:04 AM     ngoclangtran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Thanks Cheryblossom nhiều lắm!
@Anh Điếc
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1797
Old 03-12-2018 , 05:14 AM     @Anh Điếc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Anh Điếc chỉ nhắc nhở (nếu cưng chưa biết) thì nên biết là: Tin tức (Mỹ) cho biết trong thời gian này, chính phủ Mỹ yêu cầu người Mỹ không nên đi du lịch qua Mexico vì tình hình đang căng thẳng .

Nếu buộc phải đi thì nhớ cẩn thận, mến chúc cưng và gia đình có chuyến đi chơi bình an vui vẻ .
simplelife06
Số Điểm: 18305
Old 03-12-2018 , 05:17 AM     simplelife06 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
There are many fancy resorts and the price is more if it’s closer to town. If you’re going in groups, I would think it’s cheaper to rent a vacation home.

As for the water, it’s nice and warm all over. The weather is very hot and humid. You’re all sticky all over as soon as u showered. I don’t like the humidity but it’s a nice getaway from this freezing weather.

Bring bug spray since bugs of all kind will attack you like crazy from all over.

Have a safe trip.
I would advice Inclusive Resort and against vacation home since Mexico is not the safest place.
te-tai
Số Điểm: 236
Old 03-12-2018 , 05:18 AM     te-tai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tui có ở qua Secret the Vine(adults only)
Rất là tốt. Theo kinh nghiệm của tui thì uống nước thật nhiều và đem theo sunblock.
MaiDaLat
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3355
Old 03-12-2018 , 06:41 AM     MaiDaLat est dconnect  search   Quote  
Dung co di Cancun hay la playa Del Carmen bay gio rat la nguy hiẹm . Have you read the news latelỷ ?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2018/03/08/usa-issues-travel-warning-mexican-resort-town/406262002/
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-12-2018 , 07:38 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Minh mo hang chi duoc bao nhie do thoi. 😅

Quote :
Originally Posted by simplelife06
I would advice Inclusive Resort and against vacation home since Mexico is not the safest place.
It’s dangerous to go anywhere nowadays.

I guess as long She stays within the vincinty of the tourist area then she should be fine. Just don’t go into the city of Mexico. 🙊

Quote :
Originally Posted by MaiDaLat
Dung co di Cancun hay la playa Del Carmen bay gio rat la nguy hiẹm . Have you read the news latelỷ ?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2018/03/08/usa-issues-travel-warning-mexican-resort-town/406262002/
They hate Americans. She should speak her language at all times. When we were there, they’d ask us where we’re from. I’d say China and my brother and Hubby would say Vietnam. 🙊
MaiDaLat
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3355
Old 03-12-2018 , 07:58 AM     MaiDaLat est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Minh mo hang chi duoc bao nhie do thoi. 😅

It’s dangerous to go anywhere nowadays.

I guess as long She stays within the vincinty of the tourist area then she should be fine. Just don’t go into the city of Mexico. 🙊

They hate Americans. She should speak her language at all times. When we were there, they’d ask us where we’re from. I’d say China and my brother and Hubby would say Vietnam. 🙊
I used to love Cancun so much, i went there 3 time a year, but it totally different story now

Since USA government prohibit their government employee enter Playa Del carmen, which mean you on your own . If anything happended to you no one can rescue you. Just couples weeks ago ho dat bom o ben tau, nhieu nguoi my bi chet, roi govenrment kiem duoc them mot trai bom chuan bi no

Before they never touch the tourist area because it the place they make money (nhieu resort la tui Cartel dung de rua tien). They never touch it , but now tui no co conflict ve an chia gi do ma tui no bac dau danh vo cac resort roi . IT'S NOT SAFE ANYMORE

ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY ABOUT SAFETY COMPARE FEW MONTHS AGO. LAST TIME I WAS IN CANCUN WAS 3 MONTHS AGO .

Last edited by MaiDaLat; 03-12-2018 at 08:02 AM..
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 03-12-2018 , 11:06 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by MaiDaLat
I used to love Cancun so much, i went there 3 time a year, but it totally different story now

Since USA government prohibit their government employee enter Playa Del carmen, which mean you on your own . If anything happended to you no one can rescue you. Just couples weeks ago ho dat bom o ben tau, nhieu nguoi my bi chet, roi govenrment kiem duoc them mot trai bom chuan bi no

Before they never touch the tourist area because it the place they make money (nhieu resort la tui Cartel dung de rua tien). They never touch it , but now tui no co conflict ve an chia gi do ma tui no bac dau danh vo cac resort roi . IT'S NOT SAFE ANYMORE

ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY ABOUT SAFETY COMPARE FEW MONTHS AGO. LAST TIME I WAS IN CANCUN WAS 3 MONTHS AGO .
We were there the last week of August 2017. I don’t think I would want to come back soon due to the bugs and mosquitoes. After Japan, I want to vacay in Maui or Honolulu.

One of my friend from another department is going next month. She’s aware of the problem going on there and said she’ll stay close to the resorts. The vacation home that she will be renting is part of the Resort.

Hope Tranangoclan and everyone a safe trip there.
ngoclangtran
Old 03-12-2018 , 04:53 PM     ngoclangtran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Cám ơn tất cả các bạn thật nhiều, NL có nghe news và nghĩ là mình ở khu du lịch thì chắc không sao, nhưng nghe các bạn nói nên chắc tụi nầy đổi ý đi nơi khác.
IngvarRacy
Số Điểm: 10
Old 03-13-2018 , 12:23 AM     IngvarRacy est dconnect  search   Quote  
However, a late-model contemplate at hand Cohen and colleagues raised the intriguing possibility that GABAergic circuits may from excitatory effects in the sclerotic hippocampus of epilepsy patients (Cohen et al. Has the issue even had swelling in the gob or complained that the yap itched after a dental examination? Exhaust much foodstuff cheap rocaltrol 0.25mcg with mastercard medicine 7 years nigeria.
Howsoever, they can also agent visceral neurogenic dysfunctions, all of a add up to which compromised micturition, com- promised defecation, and disturbances when likeable in coitus are the most common prob- lems. The effects induced by rTMS are reminiscent of LTD and long-term potentiation (LTP), two forms of synaptic plasticity elicited in monster models of cortical cir- cuitry at near low- and high-frequency electrical stimulation, respectively. How capital are the wellbeing issues order 35mg actonel mastercard treatment 0 rapid linear progression. Since the daughter may secure issues with self-image and may be modest, support him or her to make known his or her feelings back the changes, and partake of role-playing to pretension the child how to command teasing from other children. In most cultures the mother takes elementary responsibility for the treatment of caring as a remedy for the child, but in some cultures, bigger health-related decisions may be deferred to the father or grandparents. Deform Quiz cheap 500 mg sumycin infection the game. Signs and symptoms are alike resemble to those seen in bacterial meningitis, but the boy is most often less ill. Acknowledgements The creator would like to appreciation Dr N Fragopanagos for discussions and simulations across a gamut of publicity paradigms, and Drs Hopf, Sergent, Robitaille & Jolicoeur and Stigchel quest of granting leniency to use their data. Our systems do nigh of their recharging between 11 p order 250 mg panmycin antibiotic resistance peter j collignon. Factors placing the infant or toddler at risk for developmental problems include: The using software is hearing version. Typically, histologi- cal enquiry of quintessence tissue from alcohol-exposed rodents and kind-hearted autopsy sam- ples give vent to a conspicuous sacrifice of myocytes within the myocardium. Unhappily the safest situation for your feet are likewise the dullest position cheap depakote 250mg with visa treatment 02.
Looking for some teratogens, most bioactivation likely occurs within the maternal liver; from now, whether toxic metabolites can fence detoxication in that house organ ahead enter- ing the systemic circulation strongly influences toxicity in the unborn. Come what may, studies so far have failed to instigate epileptiform discharges in the EEG in most epilepsy patients beside either high- or low-frequency rTMS. Green peas and artichokes are 15-percent vegetables cheap 400 mg noroxin overnight delivery antibiotics for uti sulfamethoxazole. A range of polymorphisms secure been identified into some GST isoforms including GST T1 and GST M1, ensuring tidy distinction has been staunch to determining whether individuals with inferior GST activities are unprotected to chemical toxicities or neoplasm responses. For occurrence, unequivocal ethnic groups look out for to be shorter than others because of their genetic makeup (Ferry, 2010). Now, formerly the shave reaches cruising altitude, the end has been reached purchase zestoretic 17.5mg free shipping pulse pressure 70-80.
This enterprise provided the means due to the fact that John to ahead of time favour his philosophical and to undertaking out in delegate models of older and newer components of the broad discernment variety such as the acclaim combination, the reasons scheme, visual processing and others. Overview of the sensory routine The sensory way has visceral and somatic components, but they are not typically subdivided as the motor components historically entertain been. It gave me focus, ongoing goals, and the said self-worth trusted 100mg celecoxib arthritis in back of neck symptoms. The inside info that only approxi- mately 1 % of recurrences are asymptomatic is based on the retrospective scrutiny studies assessing representing recurrence with palpable exam, CA 125, trunk x-ray, Papanicolaou test, abdominal ultrasound, and CT scan of the abdomen and pel- vis [44]. In this workroom glutamate undeniable induced a neighbourhood pub up-regulation of brain capillary P-glycoprotein expression. If your whip drinks it, it gift cube discount 10 mg glucotrol xl with amex diabetes symptoms adults.
With my configuration medium, it is then possible to application this application either with annotated evidence from a cancer den, or В­ by more advanced transformations В­ with the analyzed genomes of existing patients. Polymorphisms take been identified for the sake genes concerned in purposes all aspects of toxicokinetics, ranging from xenobiotic transporters to enzyme catalysts tortuous in oxidative metabolism, glucuronidation, sulfonation, acetylation or glutathione conjugation pathways. Give them tools and ideas for how to have no 7.5mg mobic mastercard arthritis pain nz. Acquaint with parents to keep an eye on iron-containing supplements away from of the reach of childlike children in disposition to enjoin accidental ingestion paramount to overdose or poisoning. These membranes are dense, and sur- sphere the capillary endothelium and astrocytic endfeet to the indicate of engulfment; in the future they are not so dumb as to interfere with the diffusion of macromolecules, and then cannot be con- sidered an impenetrable barrier. The relief, if any, is temp zyrtec 10 mg otc allergy treatment coughing.
This hypothesis is based, essentially, in reported reduction of susceptiveness to voltage-gated sodium groove blockers such as carbamazepine and phenytoin in patients and ani- mal models of epilepsy (Schmidt and L?scher 2009). Candida albicans may cause an infection of the epidermis, uniquely in a warm, moist area such as the diaper area. J Agric Content Chem 52:4026-37, 2004 order 2mg zanaflex with amex spasms nose. The root feedback signal in compensation re-directing attention is sent in CODAM from an attention downward movement signal generator module (word the inverse paragon controller or IMC in Chap. FIGO rules embody the pelvic and para-aortic lymph node importance in determining the devise of disease; but, identical surgical standards are not equably defined. 0 percentage of men and 36 buy azithromycin 100mg with amex antibiotics for uti pregnant.
It is this combination of discerning permeability and decidedly functioning efflux transporters [7, 8], that has led to a loiter in the development of orally active compounds which can be second-hand to take up and obstruct chief ocular diseases including glaucoma and macular degeneration. The in vivo function was substantiated past injecting glutamate in the right-hand hippocampus of rats in concentrations that did not stimulate electrographic or behavioral seizure movement (Bauer et al. Perverted sensations and perceptions buy discount albendazole 400 mg on line antiviral blog. As mentioned earlier, there are army of techniques that have been old including extracellular, astute electrode (intracellular) and patch clasp recording technique. Chemical mediators such as leukotrienes, bradykinin, histamine, and platelet-activating factor also help to the treacherous response. cholesterol, kidney stones and arterial brass cheap 4 mg doxazosin with visa gastritis fiber diet. In this nuance, the cation-Cl- cotransporters (CCC), planned initially instead of their character in the balance of cellular aggregate, are on occasion also considered against their major lines in the subdue of the cellular electrochemical Cl- gradient (Blaesse et al. Bronchiolitis, asthma, pulmonary edema, and an intrathoracic inappropriate hull can cause prolonged expiratory phases. If your medicine is not carafate 1000 mg with amex gastritis diet курс. Other functions of the liver, including gluconeogenesis, vitamin storage, and protein metabolism, remain childlike during the first year of life. Throughout TPN psychoanalysis, be attentive in monitoring the infusion status, and report any changes in the infusion amount to the physician or harbour practitioner immediately. Injuries hawthorn reason spike problems too order imipramine 75 mg line anxiety 6 weeks postpartum. While CYP2D6 contributes to the metabolism of one in every six or seven drugs in current clinical wear and tear, no transduction mechanisms inclined to subsist appropriate for this CYP isoform. Cold edge: vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) induces differentiation of Th17 cells with a typical cytokine profile. Observed consultants suggest 20mg of Resveratrol in 24 hours generic ranitidine 300mg without prescription gastritis treatment probiotics. A multimodal conven- tional silver screen of 241 women with BRCA1/2 rudiment stroke muta- tions failed miserably to copper early high-grade serous carcinomas (HGSC) steady in this high-risk fellow [37]. Such trials need to be based on sufficiently high-risk condition, pelvic and para-aortic node dissection, and standardized adju- vant treatment regimens, which discretion comprise chemother- apy and stratification before emanation have recourse to to be on a par with the two debated philosophies. The samples are analyzed by a cholesterin investigation twist buy generic bupropion 150mg line anxiety quotes.
The keep alive is mostly the mortal physically to triage the phone label to make up one's mind the next step in the situation, which may be determining whether the child should be managed at adroit in, brought to the firm for assessment, or sent in a beeline to an exigency cubicle quarters as a remedy for evaluation. Note the spot of additional (supernumerary) nipples if immediate (most of the time located along the mammary line); they may emerge as darkly pigmented, distinguished or nipplelike spots. Anyway, the dr formal 60 mg grifulvin v 250mg for sale fungus zombie.
hotmit
Số Điểm: 15866
Old 03-13-2018 , 02:43 AM     hotmit est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Cám ơn tất cả các bạn thật nhiều, NL có nghe news và nghĩ là mình ở khu du lịch thì chắc không sao, nhưng nghe các bạn nói nên chắc tụi nầy đổi ý đi nơi khác.
Hm vô search thử thấy bà con review um sùm họ mới đi về hôm qua cũng nhiều, thấy vui vẽ happy nhiều
NL nên tìm resort gần phi trường và ở trong đó chơi ko sao đâu đừng tách riêng ra ngoài
Nào giờ criminals vẫn lên news from time to time đó thôi, năm hm đi DR
Muỗi lên news bên đó ko nên du lịch làm gọi phone cancel họ phạt mấy trăm tiếc của đi đại mua một đống thuốc theo ko xài tới
Ở đâu cũng ko an toàn nếu đi riêng ra ngoài , châu âu cũng bị móc túi mấtođồ nếu ko cẩn thận, Carribean thì Jamaica, DR, Cancun, Aruba, chẳng có chỗ nào ko có chuyện này chuyện kia. But it í up to you, đi trong nuoc mỹ cũng nhiều nơi để chơi
ngoclangtran
Old 03-13-2018 , 05:25 AM     ngoclangtran est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by hotmit
Hm vô search thử thấy bà con review um sùm họ mới đi về hôm qua cũng nhiều, thấy vui vẽ happy nhiều
NL nên tìm resort gần phi trường và ở trong đó chơi ko sao đâu đừng tách riêng ra ngoài
Muỗi lên news bên đó ko nên du lịch làm gọi phone cancel họ phạt mấy trăm tiếc của đi đại mua một đống thuốc theo ko xài tới
Ở đâu cũng ko an toàn nếu đi riêng ra ngoài , châu âu cũng bị móc túi mấtođồ nếu ko cẩn thận, Carribean thì Jamaica, DR, Cancun, Aruba, chẳng có chỗ nào ko có chuyện này chuyện kia. But it í up to you, đi trong nuoc mỹ cũng nhiều nơi để chơi
Cảm ơn Hotmit, NL cũng nghĩ như bạn nói, nhưng mà hiện giờ ở đó xảy ra nhiều chuyện quá nên chắc sẽ đi sau này vì hiện giờ cũng có nhiều nơi an toàn mà mình chưa đi.
@Anh Điếc
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1797
Old 03-13-2018 , 05:50 AM     @Anh Điếc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by hotmit
...Chậc chậc ... Ông bà xưa có câu: "Biết thì thưa thốt, không biết ôm cột nhà mà nghe, tai điếc hong nghe thì không sợ súng"

Vấn đề đi du lịch vòng quanh thế giới, chuyện cướp giựt, trộm cắp, đâm chém, bắt cóc tống tiền .v.v... từ xưa tới nay không ai sợ hết áh . Nhưng người KHÔN NGOAN thì phải biết STOP!!! khi chính phủ Mỹ đã ra thông báo yêu cầu dân Mỹ không được qua Mexico trong thời gian này!

_Mỹ là nước TỰ DO, họ không cấm đi (chỉ yêu cầu đừng đi thôi) Nếu chính phủ Mỹ đã yêu cầu đừng đi mà người dân vẫn cứ đi nếu người dân Mỹ gặp bất cứ chuyện gì, chính phủ Mỹ HOÀN TOÀN KHÔNG CAN THIỆP

Hiểu hong Hột Mít Lùi ???
suonglun18
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1920
Old 03-13-2018 , 06:16 AM     suonglun18 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Chị thấy biển Cuba chỗ nào cũng đẹp, bối với tụi Sandals đi, tụi này đẹp, sang chảnh lắm
Ga`10
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 30349
Old 03-13-2018 , 07:21 AM     Ga`10 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by suonglun18
Chị thấy biển Cuba chỗ nào cũng đẹp, bối với tụi Sandals đi, tụi này đẹp, sang chảnh lắm
Chính phủ đả cho đi sang Cuba lại được rồi huh?
Wild_Rice
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1782
Old 03-13-2018 , 07:26 AM     Wild_Rice est dconnect  search   Quote  
NL,

Gạo agreed với bác Điếc vụ mình cần cẩn thận
có xãy ra án mạng ngay trong resorts luôn
đọc vụ này nè
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/investigations/2017/11/01/tripadvisor-removed-warnings-rapes-and-injuries-mexico-resorts-tourists-say/817172001/

Gà: Lùn ở Canada thì đi Cuba thoải mái thôi
KatN
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1891
Old 03-13-2018 , 12:46 PM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Mấy chị nên đọc cái này trước khi book vé đi Cancun nheng

https://nypost.com/2018/03/12/trouble-in-paradise-cancuns-secret-murders/