VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

goimi
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3177
Old 11-29-2018 , 10:15 PM     goimi est dconnect  search   Quote  
có thiệt hay không đây...

Chiếc thang 'biết đi' gây sợ hãi ở Ấn Độ

Người dân ở ngôi làng miền nam Ấn Độ tin rằng linh hồn của một người chết đã điều khiển chiếc thang di chuyển.

https://vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/the-gi...o-3846626.html
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6269
Old 11-29-2018 , 10:46 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
If you are engineer, you could have taken some physic and other courses related such as Force of Gravity, Friction, and Angle. Do you think it would walk at any place? Look at the downhill of the road. And look at those guys in the back, they don't even care or look at it.
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4197
Old 11-30-2018 , 10:41 AM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
If you are engineer, you could have taken some physic and other courses related such as Force of Gravity, Friction, and Angle. Do you think it would walk at any place? Look at the downhill of the road. And look at those guys in the back, they don't even care or look at it.

U do a lot of engineering work on a daily basis?
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 11-30-2018 , 05:16 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  

Daily, same formulas, same calculation everyday until retire. Anyone in engineer major should understand friction and gravity.

Tell me if the ghost makes the Golden Gate moving in the video below.

GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 11-30-2018 , 10:24 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :

Daily, same formulas, same calculation everyday until retire. Anyone in engineer major should understand friction and gravity.

Tell me if the ghost makes the Golden Gate moving in the video below.

Understand crap. U make too much presumption about people: "you should have a degree in engineering ... u are an engineer ... u should understand friction, gravity ... you could/must have taken physics class ... you should ..."

What if some people have just come to the US as an immigrant & never attended a college?
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 11-30-2018 , 10:34 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by S&P 500
No wonder India is poor like Vietnam.

What is your point? ...........
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 22003
Old 11-30-2018 , 11:24 PM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Poor people believe in superstitions.
rồiiiii Ody gan thép cùng mình, tí Ody bị thiên hạ cho ngậm kẹo đồng
Listen&Learn
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 9404
Old 11-30-2018 , 11:29 PM     Listen&Learn est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamdzuyen
rồiiiii Ody gan thép cùng mình, tí Ody bị thiên hạ cho ngậm kẹo đồng

Ody đâu vô ôm lụ đạn kìa
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 11-30-2018 , 11:47 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
When I gave you example, you didn't even investigate. If those people are like you, it wastes my time and others to explain. Go search for Walking Ladder, then you can see how many ghosts out there.
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 12-01-2018 , 12:33 AM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
When I gave you example, you didn't even investigate. If those people are like you, it wastes my time and others to explain. Go search for Walking Ladder, then you can see how many ghosts out there.

U completely missed the point, my friend. Why you throw this crap to the face of people "you are engineer, (should have) taken Physics, friction,... courses ... should understand gravity ... "

What if the people whose faces u threw this rubbish to have never got a chance for college? What if they are not a so-called "engineer"? What if they have never taken these Physics classes/courses? Are you trying to embarrass them with your condescending remark/presumption?

Of course, I knew all about your so-called Physics, Gravity, Modern Physics, Frictions, General Relativity, Dark Matter, Dark Ẻnergy, Space-Time, ...
Hello Kitten
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3538
Old 12-01-2018 , 06:22 PM     Hello Kitten est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
U completely missed the point, my friend. Why you throw this crap to the face of people "you are engineer, (should have) taken Physics, friction,... courses ... should understand gravity ... "

What if the people whose faces u threw this rubbish to have never got a chance for college? What if they are not a so-called "engineer"? What if they have never taken these Physics classes/courses? Are you trying to embarrass them with your condescending remark/presumption?

Of course, I knew all about your so-called Physics, Gravity, Modern Physics, Frictions, General Relativity, Dark Matter, Dark Ẻnergy, Space-Time, ...
It is you who actually missed the point. Alashikata did not say you "are" or "have to be" an engineer, but rather, "If you are engineer, you could have taken some physic and other courses related ....." The key words here are "if" and "could". I didn't take his reply as "throwing rubbish in people's faces" nor do I find it "condescending". I gathered he was offering his perspective. You are entirely off-mark here.

Postscript, there's a college course called Reading Comprehension (I don't know what it's called today), it's not an elective, but a required course for most majors. This course helps a student read, digest and analyzed what they read, comprehensively. I'm thinking and this is my opinion only, you must have either skipped this course or took it half-asleep.
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 12-01-2018 , 06:52 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Hello Kitten
It is you who actually missed the point. Alashikata did not say you "are" or "have to be" an engineer, but rather, "If you are engineer, you could have taken some physic and other courses related ....." The key words here are "if" and "could". I didn't take his reply as "throwing rubbish in people's faces" nor do I find it "condescending". I gathered he was offering his perspective. You are entirely off-mark here.

Postscript, there's a college course called Reading Comprehension (I don't know what it's called today), it's not an elective, but a required course for most majors. This course helps a student read, digest and analyzed what they read, comprehensively. I'm thinking and this is my opinion only, you must have either skipped this course or took it half-asleep.

Whatever u said to defend the guy, the way I read it & my impression was: he tried to show off his status as "ENGINEER", working for government (??) and put down people. Most of us know that goi mi has no "engineer" degree

So-called "engineer" working for government is useless. These people once get laid off (of course the chance is remote), they won't find job anywhere

(By the way, I made A's on my English Composition and English Literature classes back in college (I have never taken any ESL classes))

So much for your "reading comprehension" of these few English basic sentences that u suggested for (lectured) me. Get lost
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 12-01-2018 , 07:32 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ngoài đời, mình gặp vô số cu đi đâu cũng bô bô, broadcast "I AM ENGINEER ... I AM ENGINEER..."

Nhưng quả thật cái job của bọn hắn như thư ký (clerk): "CLERK ENGINEER"

Số người mà làm công việc "ENGINEER" thật sự (DESIGN, DEVELOPE ...) rất ít

Còn mấy tay "engineer" mà làm cho Government thì thôi: VẤT ĐI
hamdzui35
Số Điểm: 12011
Old 12-01-2018 , 07:35 PM     hamdzui35 est dconnect  search   Quote  
1 năm cả hàng ngàn engineers ra trường có gì muh đăc biệt đâu

gặp những năm kinh tế tệ không có việc làm cũng teo bu gi lun
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 12-01-2018 , 07:53 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by hamdzui35
1 năm cả hàng ngàn engineers ra trường có gì muh đăc biệt đâu

gặp những năm kinh tế tệ không có việc làm cũng teo bu gi lun

Now, u know why I dị ứng với những tay cứ bô bô "ENGINEER ... ENGINEER .."?

Đã thế, lên lớp & put down people nữa là I DON'T LIKE
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 12-01-2018 , 07:56 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Now, u know why I dị ứng với những tay cứ bô bô "ENGINEER ... ENGINEER .."?

Đã thế, lên lớp & put down people nữa là I DON'T LIKE

Những người mà làm công việc có dính dáng đến "ENGINEER" thật sự (DESIGN, DEVELOP ...) thì mình không kể (số này không nhiều)
Recycling
Số Điểm: 254
Old 12-04-2018 , 06:30 PM     Recycling est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
No wonder India is poor like Vietnam.
Not like that..Talk about superstitions is America num bờ 1. You is a example
†ịnhTâm
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4155
Old 12-06-2018 , 06:21 PM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Ngoài đời, mình gặp vô số cu đi đâu cũng bô bô, broadcast "I AM ENGINEER ... I AM ENGINEER..."

Nhưng quả thật cái job của bọn hắn như thư ký (clerk): "CLERK ENGINEER"

Số người mà làm công việc "ENGINEER" thật sự (DESIGN, DEVELOPE ...) rất ít

Còn mấy tay "engineer" mà làm cho Government thì thôi: VẤT ĐI
Kỹ sư cầu cống thì tụi cưng cho là đồ bỏ, bác sĩ gây mê tụi cưng cũng cho là bác sĩ dỏm ... vậy thử hỏi thứ mầng cu li rác rưới, không có bằng cấp như cưng thì gọi là gì????
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 12-06-2018 , 07:46 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by †ịnhTâm
Kỹ sư cầu cống thì tụi cưng cho là đồ bỏ, bác sĩ gây mê tụi cưng cũng cho là bác sĩ dỏm ... vậy thử hỏi thứ mầng cu li rác rưới, không có bằng cấp như cưng thì gọi là gì????

Cu Tâm già này bị quê (tối ngày cứ tuyển mộ PHU NHÂN mà mặt mũi thì éo ai biết cho nên mình nói "hình đâu sao đ éo chưng mà tuyển mộ cái con mother gì?")

Bây giờ cu trả đủa kém cỏi (gỡ bài cào)

Nhắc lại nè: GIÓ RÁC ĐẠI CA CHƯA BAO GIỜ PHỦ NHẬN BẰNG CẤP (BÁC SĨ) CỦA CU CDOAN & TIỀN BẠC KIẾM ĐƯỢC CỦA NÓ.

Ai luôn luôn phủ nhận bằng cấp (bác sĩ gây mê) của cdoan & lợi tức của nó trong quá khứ? Tên TĨNH TÂM (aka TÂY ĐỘC aka VÔ RUYÊN aka ... aka ... aka ...) CHỨ AI VÀO ĐÂY? Đòi cdoan chưng bằng cấp, cùi check lợi tức ... Đến khi cdoan chưng ra (tên tuối nó trên web, giấy chứng minh lợi tức của nó ...) thì tên TĨNH TÂM (aka TÂY ĐỘC aka VÔ RUYÊN aka ... aka ... aka ...) cũng đ éo tin & nói là GIẢ MẠO ...

Nó làm bây giờ đi đổ cho người khác.

ĐÀN ÔNG NHƯ VẬY ÉO XÀI ĐƯỢC (LÀM BỈ ỔI, NHỎ MỌN ... NHƯNG ÉO DÁM NHẬN MÀ CÒN ĐI ĐỔ CHO KẺ KHÁC)
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Old 12-06-2018 , 10:33 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tối nay ngủ đại chỗ này cũng được: