VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Odysseusa
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3116
Old 06-19-2018 , 01:56 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Alas ... KAT .... Aces

Please make sure we diversify among cash, bond, gold, stock, etc... remember don’t lose money first and foremost and then try to profit from the irrationalities of the stock market ....

For example ....

$100k in cash SHY
$100k in bond TLT
$100k in gold GLD
$100k in stock VTI
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6134
Old 06-19-2018 , 01:59 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
I think I told one of the girl in here 2 years ago about ETGLX but she said too risky. I jumped in any way. WSMNX was recently in last year I think.

BMGAX and JSMVX were in January so didn't gain much because bought kinda high.

Check our LCLAX

Be careful with Trump and China trade war. Can be hit hard
KatN
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1851
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:08 PM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
I think I told one of the girl in here 2 years ago about ETGLX but she said too risky. I jumped in any way. WSMNX was recently in last year I think.

BMGAX and JSMVX were in January so didn't gain much because bought kinda high.

Check our LCLAX

Be careful with Trump and China trade war. Can be hit hard
Good warning!! It can be just a market reaction today or just a beginning of the another correction. Who knows ehhh?
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:18 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Not really a warning but Trump gives us a chance to be millionaire Since January, whenever he has a stupid talk, then stock down, this is the good time to buy. When no stupid talk for while, consider to sell then wait for another stupid talk to hit the market
KatN
Loyal Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:22 PM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Not really a warning but Trump gives us a chance to be millionaire Since January, whenever he has a stupid talk, then stock down, this is the good time to buy. When no stupid talk for while, consider to sell then wait for another stupid talk to hit the market
your thinking is inline with mine as well. When Trump and his cronies want to make some $$, they sold theirs and he went on some stupid talk the next day. Stock reacts and goes down, he and his cronies jump in until the next stupid talk again. That's how he and his cronies are making $$ nowadays.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:37 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
We don't know how long Trump will last so take advantage of this opportunity as you can It's probably one of your life time of roller coaster for quick money
KatN
Loyal Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:44 PM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
We don't know how long Trump will last so take advantage of this opportunity as you can It's probably one of your life time of roller coaster for quick money
He is playing exactly the way that Imperialism wanted. Believe me, this is what America is all about, this country runs by the rich and the rich is getting richer. He'll last 2 terms if he wanted to run again in 2020, this is the true face of the (rich) American.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:51 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Guys/Gals

This is stock thread ... thanks
Please this is a friendly reminder
KatN
Loyal Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:52 PM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Odysseusa
Guys/Gals

This is stock thread ... thanks
Please this is a friendly reminder
We are talking about the (stock) market and its affects chú Ody, hihihihi.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 02:53 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
1/2 of family is Trump's supporter because we keep making money, the rest claim Trump for their job but they have been On/Off for the last 10 years but keep claim Trump

I will vote for Trump again so I can retire early
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 06:55 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
CVS

70.77 USD +3.03 (4.47%)
Closed: Jun 19, 6:26 PM EDT · Disclaimer
After hours 70.60 −0.17 (0.24%)

Open 67.72
High 71.33
Low 67.50
Mkt cap 74.44B
P/E ratio 14.03
Div yield 2.83%
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 07:02 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I am thinking to get out individual for a while until retire so planning to sell very soon. Don't know which tech ETF are good, Maybe check with Odysseusa
Alash

Please make sure you leave the stock party early than late.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 09:01 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blo...ariff-tensions

Shanghai Index is down 18% since January 2018

Today’s losses take the Shanghai gauge’s decline from its January high to 18 percent, approaching the 20 percent threshold that marks the start of a bear market. At 14 times earnings, the index hasn’t been this cheap for two years, while the measure has fallen to its lowest level relative to the MSCI All-Country World Index since 2014.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-19-2018 , 09:05 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
About 1,000 stocks tumbled by the daily 10 percent limit on mainland Chinese bourses as the Shanghai Composite Index fell 3.8 percent, closing below the key 3,000 level for the first time since September 2016.

Guotai Junan Securities Co. paced losses by brokerages, while Apple Inc. supplier BOE Technology Group Co. slumped almost 9 percent. The ChiNext gauge of tech shares retreated 5.8 percent. ZTE Corp.’s Hong Kong shares sank as much as 27 percent after U.S. lawmakers passed legislation to restore penalties on the company. The Hang Seng Index declined 2.8 percent.

Quicktake: Can Trump Win a Trade War? We May Soon Find Out

The ratcheting up of tensions is a blow to sentiment in China’s struggling $7.2 trillion equity market, where turnover has been dwindling on concern the trade dispute will hurt the country’s already-slowing economy. The high-tech investing themes being challenged were some of the hottest plays last year.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 06-20-2018 , 10:58 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
I am kinda risky at the moment. Don't really need all the retirement money at all. Pension and SSA are more enough to live a luxury life. I can read your lines but really don't follow you anyway unless you have 5 millions in stock. Right now is looking forward for a billionaire but don't see I have enough time to get there unless I am lucky.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-20-2018 , 12:25 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I am kinda risky at the moment. Don't really need all the retirement money at all. Pension and SSA are more enough to live a luxury life. I can read your lines but really don't follow you anyway unless you have 5 millions in stock. Right now is looking forward for a billionaire but don't see I have enough time to get there unless I am lucky.

Thousandaire ... Millionaire .... Billionaire
Let’s each of us give thanks to the Lord
For his love for each of us endures forever
guest1221
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4378
Old 06-20-2018 , 04:18 PM     guest1221 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Interest rates have been moving upward, and "high-dividend-yield stocks tend to underperform during rate-hike cycles as bonds become increasingly attractive to investors," . A large cap sustainable dividend growth portfolio assembled by that firm has outperformed the S&P 500 Index (SPX) on a total return basis, roughly 6% versus 5%, for the year-to-date :

Last edited by guest1221; 06-20-2018 at 04:21 PM..
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 06-20-2018 , 04:30 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Come on man, keep your god out of here, it's really annoy me, you're off topic. I buy/sell i's up on myself. If you 're continued with your god, I will put your ass on my ignore list again
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-21-2018 , 09:55 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Surah 1. The Opening

1. In the name of Allah,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

2. Praise be to Allah,
the Cherisher and Sustainer
of the worlds;

3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. Thee do we worship,
and Thine aid we seek.

6. Show us the straight way,

7. The way of those on whom
Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
those whose (portion) is not wrath,
and who go not astray.

Muhammad[n 1] (Arabic: محمد‎; pronounced [muħammad];[n 2] Latinized as Mahometus c. 570 CE – 8 June 632 CE)[1] was the founder of Islam.[2] According to Islamic doctrine, he was a prophet and God's messenger, sent to present and confirm the monotheistic teachings preached previously by Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets.[2][3][4][5]

He is viewed as the final prophet of God in all the main branches of Islam, though some modern denominations diverge from this belief.[n 3] Muhammad united Arabia into a single Muslim polity, with the Quran as well as his teachings and practices forming the basis of Islamic religious belief.

Last edited by Odysseusa; 06-21-2018 at 10:01 PM..
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 06-21-2018 , 10:04 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Allah is beautiful and loves beauty.

The Last Sermon of Muhammad
delivered on the Ninth Day of
Dhul Hijjah 10 A.H (c. 630 AD)

Some excerpts include:

"O People, verily your blood, your property and your honour are sacred and inviolable until you appear before your Lord, as the sacred inviolability of this day of yours, this month of yours and this very town (of yours). Verily you will soon meet your Lord and you will be held answerable for your actions."

"O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have right over you. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers."

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness after I am gone."

"All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly."