VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Odysseusa
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3498
Old 11-01-2018 , 01:40 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
DES - WisdomTree US SmallCap Dividend ETF
NYSEArca - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
+0.28 (+1.02%)As of 12:43PM EDT. Market open.
Red Green AreaFull screen
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-01-2018 , 01:42 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
YeuAnhDaiKho
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 34592
Old 11-01-2018 , 01:43 PM     YeuAnhDaiKho est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Stock market in reset .....Ody chơi stock nên cẫn thận .....

-Live- forever in someone's Heart ....!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh ..........Love ............Live ..................
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6158
Old 11-01-2018 , 02:11 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Losing 2k on oil today but nothing to concern. I like Large Cap too but too expensive so I mostly stay with Mid Cap.

Not bad for DES today but I like RYBHX and ETGLX more as you can see those in my Roth. I can't deposit in Fidelity Roth until next year so I can't buy anything for Roth at this time. However, I can max out my 401k Roth at $37K so I am happy. This is sweet for no tax on gain.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-01-2018 , 03:32 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by YeuAnhDaiKho
Stock market in reset .....Ody chơi stock nên cẫn thận .....

The stock crash every 120 months
Just like people live most in 120 years
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-01-2018 , 03:56 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
Losing 2k on oil today but nothing to concern. I like Large Cap too but too expensive so I mostly stay with Mid Cap.

Not bad for DES today but I like RYBHX and ETGLX more as you can see those in my Roth. I can't deposit in Fidelity Roth until next year so I can't buy anything for Roth at this time. However, I can max out my 401k Roth at $37K so I am happy. This is sweet for no tax on gain.
Akashi

I am sorry to hear that

Let’s keep our retirement funds until the age 70.5 unless they force us to withdraw it .... dddd
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-01-2018 , 04:41 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/emerg...?.tsrc=applewf

Emerging Markets Deeply Discounted, but Investors Must Use Due Diligence
ETF Trends
ETF TrendsOctober 10, 2018, 4:02 PM PDT
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.

Emerging markets have been turned inside out this year after a spectacular run in 2017, but before an investor looks to dive into the deeply-discounted EM space after Wednesday’s 800-point drop in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, he or she must be still selective and exercise due diligence. Simply selecting a country-specific ETF in emerging markets without the proper research could be akin to catching a falling knife and as such, investors must use caution.

Countries like Turkey and Argentina have seen their local currencies face severe downward pressure in addition to skyrocketing bond yields. While it may be enticing to see the red and buy into the dip, instabilities in certain countries’ financial systems could still leave these markets depressed, and as such, investors should shy away from these parts of the world.

Purchasing broad-based ETFs in emerging markets such as the Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO) , iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (IEMG) and iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) can help with diversification, but can still expose investors to continued aggregate selling pressure from a rising dollar and ongoing trade wars. Instead, investors can look to emerging markets opportunities that are country-specific to dampen external effects by starting with those that boast the largest gross domestic products, such as India and Brazil as well as ETFs that focus on EM debt.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 11-01-2018 , 05:05 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
You really can't listen to what they say. Buy whatever that you have in hand and can afford.

70.5? You must be kidding. They would slap a big tax on me by that time. My plan is starting to take out at 60. Even take out at 60, probably it's the same amount of 6% average annually gain. Retirement + Pension + SSA are enough to kill me.

I thought I would lost $2k today but turned out it gained $300

Oh well, end of the day, back to work.

Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-02-2018 , 11:01 AM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Alashi

I cannot retire ... no money ... work until 70+
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-02-2018 , 11:05 AM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
CPTPP: A not-so-little gift for free trade that may keep on giving

Jeffrey Hutton
PUBLISHEDNOV 1, 2018, 5:00 AM SGT
FACEBOOKTWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
It may not be the biggest gift in the world, but sometimes it is the thought that counts.

With United States President Donald Trump warning he had plenty of firepower left to prosecute his trade war with China and with new fissures opening in the European Union with German Chancellor Angela Merkel's planned departure, news that the reboot of the Trans-Pacific Partnership will finally go into effect was almost as if Christmas had come early for rules-based trade.

TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE
SUBSCRIBELOGIN
Thank you for reading The Straits Times

You have reached one of our Premium stories. To continue reading, get access now or log in if you are a subscriber.
WHAT IS PREMIUM?
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-02-2018 , 12:21 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Apple plunges into correction territory after shaking up its quarterly reporting structure
Sara Salinas | @saracsalinas
Published 2 Hours Ago Updated 58 Mins Ago
CNBC.com
Investors don't appear to like Apple's announcement that the company will stop reporting individual unit sales for the iPhone, iPad and Mac starting next quarter.
Friday's stock plunge is a surprising stumble for Apple, which many were expecting to weather an otherwise painful earnings season for the tech sector.
The losses push Apple into correction territory, more than 10 percent off its all-week high.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-02-2018 , 08:07 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Spread Small-Cap Bets with ETFs

DES etf

For broader diversification among small-company dividend payers, consider a low-cost exchange-traded fund. WisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund (DES) holds about 750 small-cap dividend payers. The fund tracks an index that weights its constituents based on the percentage of total index dividends each company pays--so a company paying $100 million in dividends would get double the weighting of a company paying $50 million. "That causes the portfolio to rebalance into stocks as they become cheaper relative to their dividend," Bryan says--a contrarian approach that helps the fund buy low and sell high.

The WisdomTree ETF avoids overloading on certain dividend-heavy sectors, such as financials, by capping sector allocations at 25% of assets. Over the past 10 years, the fund has gained 10.9% annually, beating roughly 75% of its competitors in the small-cap value category, according to Morningstar. The ETF yields 2.9% and charges annual expenses of 0.38%.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/look-...?.tsrc=applewf

Last edited by Odysseusa; 11-02-2018 at 08:17 PM..
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-05-2018 , 09:43 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Any updates ... Alashi and Aces .......

Thank you very mucho
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-05-2018 , 11:10 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
DFE - WisdomTree Europe SmallCap Dividend ETF
NYSEArca - NYSEArca Delayed Price. Currency in USD
WisdomTree Europe SmallCap Dividend ETF
866-909-9473
Morningstar Style Box
Yahoo partners with Morningstar a leading market research and investment data group to help investors rate and compare funds on Yahoo Finance. The Morningstar Category is shown next to the Morningstar Style Box which identifies a fund's investment focus, based on the underlying securities in the fund.
Morningstar Category
While the investment objective stated in a fund's prospectus may or may not reflect how the fund actually invests, the Morningstar category is assigned based on the underlying securities in each portfolio. Morningstar categories help investors and investment professionals make meaningful comparisons between funds. The categories make it easier to build well-diversified portfolios, assess potential risk, and identify top-performing funds. We place funds in a given category based on their portfolio statistics and compositions over the past three years. If the fund is new and has no portfolio history, we estimate where it will fall before giving it a more permanent category assignment. When necessary, we may change a category assignment based on recent changes to the portfolio.
Fund Overview
CategoryEurope Stock
Fund FamilyWisdomTree
Net Assets941.02M
YTD Return-7.12%
Yield4.13%
Legal TypeExchange Traded Fund
Fund Operations
AttributesDFECategory Average
Annual Report Expense Ratio (net)0.58%0.44%
Holdings Turnover33.00%1,791.00%
Total Net Assets1,318.331,318.33
Fund Summary
The investment seeks to track the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the WisdomTree Europe SmallCap Dividend Index. Under normal circumstances, at least 95% of the fund's total assets (exclusive of collateral held from securities lending) will be invested in the component securities of the index and investments that have economic characteristics that are substantially identical to the economic characteristics of such component securities. The index is a fundamentally weighted index that is comprised of the small-capitalization segment of the European dividend-paying market. The fund is non-diversified.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-06-2018 , 10:02 AM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
https://etfdb.com/themes/small-cap-dividend-etfs/

Small cap dividend ETFs
Commission free ??????
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 11-06-2018 , 10:44 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
I am not focus on long term yet, maybe Feb and Mar next year when I put in more Roth. Right now it's just a daily stock. My oil sector is down so I need to balance out the last two I have to the end of the year.

Either way I still gain some. I think FAS will be big to the end of the year. May get in 50000 shares of CHK at $3.1-$3.2

Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-06-2018 , 10:59 AM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I am not focus on long term yet, maybe Feb and Mar next year when I put in more Roth. Right now it's just a daily stock. My oil sector is down so I need to balance out the last two I have to the end of the year.

Either way I still gain some. I think FAS will be big to the end of the year. May get in 50000 shares of CHK at $3.1-$3.2

I am a sucker when it comes to timing the market :(((((
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 11-06-2018 , 11:10 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Everyone makes mistake. I should have sold OAS in October when it was $14.5. I can hold until next year or sell at the end of the year to balance out the gain. I need to check with my tax bracket before I make a move.

Maybe check this list. Don't see filter for Small Cap

https://etfdb.com/type/commission-fr...er=desc&page=1
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-06-2018 , 01:33 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Everyone makes mistake. I should have sold OAS in October when it was $14.5. I can hold until next year or sell at the end of the year to balance out the gain. I need to check with my tax bracket before I make a move.

Maybe check this list. Don't see filter for Small Cap

https://etfdb.com/type/commission-fr...er=desc&page=1
Alashi

You can contribute up to $55k in solo 401k if you are self employed

Solo 401(k) Contribution Limits for 2018

The maximum amount a self-employed individual can contribute to a solo 401(k) for 2018 is $55,000 if he or she is younger than age 50. Individuals 50 and older can add an extra $6,000 per year in "catch-up" contributions, bringing the total to $61,000. Whether you're permitted to contribute the maximum, though, will be determined by your self-employment income.
$$Cam$$
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2560
Old 11-06-2018 , 02:41 PM     $$Cam$$ est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tai sao ko hoi how much minh gain ma hoi how much minh lost vay ODY?

U lost bc u dont know what u are doing hiiiii