VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Odysseusa
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3498
Old 11-06-2018 , 03:05 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by $$Cam$$
Tai sao ko hoi how much minh gain ma hoi how much minh lost vay ODY?

U lost bc u dont know what u are doing hiiiii
I know Cam :(((((
Now I am happy just to not lose money

Now I force myself to dollar cost averaging $100 per day to buy a few shares such as DES, VWO, etc.... and don’t try to time the market ....
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6159
Old 11-06-2018 , 07:19 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Stock ending today was great. Looking for an upset counting tonight. If Trump wins, I guess I know which stock that I will buy If not, I would buy the opposite one. There is only 2 stocks that either way, still make money.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-06-2018 , 07:38 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
Stock ending today was great. Looking for an upset counting tonight. If Trump wins, I guess I know which stock that I will buy If not, I would buy the opposite one. There is only 2 stocks that either way, still make money.
Ok boss .... good luck tomorrow dddd
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-06-2018 , 09:47 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
DFJ

DFJ - WisdomTree Japan SmallCap Dividend ETF
NYSEArca - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
WisdomTree Japan SmallCap Dividend ETF
866-909-9473
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 11-07-2018 , 06:23 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Let see if I can make 20K of FAS to the end of this year. Last time I made a move too fast that gained only 9k so this time I will set myself clear and not listen to anyone to sell When I am ready to sell FAS, I will jump in TVIX right away. If you have a nerve, jump in TVIX with me Then wait for money grows like you have a money tree

Kinda conservative today, keep everything the same. Not jump in/out

Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-07-2018 , 06:33 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
Let see if I can make 20K of FAS to the end of this year. Last time I made a move too fast that gained only 9k so this time I will set myself clear and not listen to anyone to sell When I am ready to sell FAS, I will jump in TVIX right away. If you have a nerve, jump in TVIX with me Then wait for money grows like you have a money tree

Kinda conservative today, keep everything the same. Not jump in/out

Alashi

You always make money
No time to lose money
donnynguyen
Số Điểm: 774
Old 11-07-2018 , 06:39 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Forget retirement/401k...............................

Last edited by donnynguyen; 11-07-2018 at 07:10 PM..
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-07-2018 , 06:41 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by donnynguyen
Forget retirement/401k... I'm bringing in money from sales up the ying yang..
Dong Nguyen .... you are the last Nguyen of Dai Viet Nam Quoc

Last edited by Odysseusa; 11-07-2018 at 06:45 PM..
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-07-2018 , 06:45 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Example: If Joe Saver, who's over 50, has only one employer and participates in that employer's 401(k) plan, the plan would have to permit catch-up contributions before he could defer the maximum of $24,500 for 2018 (the $18,500 regular limit for 2018 plus the $6,000 catch-up limit for 2018).5 days ago
donnynguyen
Old 11-07-2018 , 06:47 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Odysseusa
Dong Nguyen .... you are the last Nguyen of Dai Viet Nam Quoc
*SHRUG*

my name is Đôn..
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-07-2018 , 06:52 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
*SHRUG*

my name is Đôn..
Don Your Excellency

I prefer Dollar over Dong )))))))))
donnynguyen
Old 11-07-2018 , 07:10 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Odysseusa
Don Your Excellency

I prefer Dollar over Dong )))))))))
haha You sounded like TRUMP addressing Kim Jung UN..
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-07-2018 , 07:18 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
haha You sounded like TRUMP addressing Kim Jung UN..
Hehehehehe ... do you are Kim Jung Un????
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-07-2018 , 10:32 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/personal-finance/should-you-buy-when-there-s-blood-in-the-streets-1.3684264%3fmode=amp

Should you buy when there is blood on Wall Street?

Not all money managers share the idea that emerging market stocks are obviously cheap, while others say they are cheap for good reasons. Photograph: Michael Nagle/Bloomberg

Proinsias O'Mahony
Tue, Nov 6, 2018, 05:00

Emerging markets have endured a torrid year, losing more than a quarter of their value since peaking in January. Investors are often advised to buy when there is blood in the streets and to be greedy when others are fearful, so is it time to increase allocations to emerging markets?

Or is this a value trap, with apparently cheap emerging market stocks being cheap for a good reason? A whole host of difficulties have beset emerging markets this year. A strong dollar and rising US interest rates, a US-China trade war, economic slowdown in China, rising oil prices, increased political and economic turmoil in countries ranging from Argentina and Brazil to Turkey and South Africa – these and other issues drove the Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) emerging market index into bear market territory (a peak-to-trough fall of at least 20 per cent) in August. And the bloodletting has not let up since then, with emerging markets losing some $1.1 trillion in 2018 and suffering their worst year since 2011.

Buying on the cheap

For investors, the question arises as to whether this bloodletting has created an opportunity for long-term investors looking to pick up stocks on the cheap. Emerging markets have badly underperformed US indices for almost a decade now, notes State Street Global Advisors. This performance gap has driven a marked divergence in valuations so it “makes sense” to overweight the cheaper region and underweight the more expensive US market. The valuation gap has been noted by many other money managers. Price-book ratios indicate emerging market equities trade at a 36 per cent discount to developed world stocks, Neptune Investment Management noted recently. That’s one of the widest discounts recorded over the last decade and it has historically proven to be a strong buy signal, with emerging markets tending to strongly underperform over the following five-year periods. Cyclically-adjusted price-earnings (Cape) ratios, too, suggest a lot of bad news is already priced into emerging market stocks, with fund management group Research Affiliates noting the region’s Cape ratio is less than half that seen in the US market.
“EM [emerging market] stocks are comparatively cheap when measured by Cape, price-to-book ratio, price-to-sales ratio, market cap to GDP, and other metrics”, it says, adding that investors should be buying rather than selling “when fear reigns supreme”. That’s echoed by GMO, the famously contrarian money management firm headed by legendary value investor Jeremy Grantham, which argued in August that emerging market stocks are the “most attractive” asset for long-term investors by a “large margin”.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-08-2018 , 01:03 AM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
David Stockman: Epic downturn is here, brace for 40% market plunge
Stephanie Landsman | @stephlandsman
Published 5:00 PM ET Sun, 4 Nov 2018 Updated 9:19 AM ET Mon, 5 Nov 2018
CNBC.com
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-08-2018 , 05:00 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Lose money again today
Cannot time the market
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 11-08-2018 , 05:12 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
FAS brought it up but oil dragged it down but I am not worry. Gonna buy more tomorrow if it continues down. Good for long term. Catch up with me when I am buy/sell if you want to get in with me.

Anh Hai Lua'
Số Điểm: 55
Old 11-08-2018 , 05:14 PM     Anh Hai Lua' est dconnect  search   Quote  
hôm nay vlo và fb thảm qá .
oled thì ngon ăn
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-08-2018 , 07:20 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Anh Hai Lua'
hôm nay vlo và fb thảm qá .
oled thì ngon ăn
Don’t lose money
Don’t forget rule 1
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Old 11-09-2018 , 01:39 AM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Are small-cap dividend ETFs worth the volatility?

By Joseph Lisanti
Published October 18 2018, 2:53pm EDT
More in ETF Resource Center Stock dividends ETFs Investment returns Investment strategies Portfolio construction Risk management Russell 2000
After more than 90 years of small stocks outperforming their larger counterparts, a reversal occurred in September as large-caps advanced while small-caps declined.

For some historical context, from 1926 through 2017, small-caps had a compound annual return of 12.1% vs. 10.2% for large stocks. Assuming that long-term trend reasserts itself, advisors who want a dividend-focused emphasis on small-caps in client portfolios have several ETF choices. One-year performance numbers are through Oct. 9.

https://www.financial-planning.com/n...-for-dividends