VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-04-2018 , 03:49 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
có 1 lời tự thú mà mình giấu kín biết bao nhiêu lâu nay.

Hôm nay, lựa đúng thời khắc linh thiêng của đất trời, mình mới bộc bạch lời tự thú này trước mọi người

(đế đi uống miếng nước để dằn bớt sự xúc động trước khi nói ra)

Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
Uống 1/2 chai nước để dằn mọi cảm xúc xuống, bây giờ mình mới thố lộ điều sâu kín này:


MÌNH KHÔNG BAO GIỜ CLICK VÔ MẤY LINKS YOUTUBE NHẠC CHINESE CỦA DUY ĐỂ NGHE

Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
với mình, Sài Gòn đã mất từ ngày 30 tháng 4 năm 1975 (khi cờ Máu & hình thèng Hồ treo ở khắp mọi nơi).

THE END

(không có hát hò, thành phố, yêu đương ... gì hết)


http://community.vietfun.com/showthread.php?t=2270813

Even from an adopted member of Trump's family, there is something always true in the blood. A Big Fat Liar!
GioDauMua20
Gold Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 3485
Old 11-04-2018 , 02:03 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DuyVII
Even from an adopted member of Trump's family, there is something always true in the blood. A Big Fat Liar!


Can't follow what he said. Somebody helps me?
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-05-2018 , 01:05 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
Can't follow what he said. Somebody helps me?

No need to understand what I said in this case because the point is all about what you said. What did you say while dramatically in making the point only a few days ago to announce to the public?
GioDauMua20
Gold Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 3485
Old 11-05-2018 , 01:38 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DuyVII
No need to understand what I said in this case because the point is all about what you said. What did you say while dramatically in making the point only a few days ago to announce to the public?


I see

The last Chinese music video link you posted was an exception (as it was showing something to the effect "Chinese song made in Ho Chi Minh city ...")
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-05-2018 , 02:23 PM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
I see

The last Chinese music video link you posted was an exception

I believe what you said there, because I don't feel the need to dispute with you on that. But just so that you are informed, it was a bait for you. It also meant to tell you that the rest of all the songs for the past 7 years that I had posted up here were not for you. That was only one intended for you.
GioDauMua20
Gold Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 3485
Old 11-05-2018 , 04:19 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DuyVII
I believe what you said there, because I don't feel the need to dispute with you on that. But just so that you are informed, it was a bait for you. It also meant to tell you that the rest of all the songs for the past 7 years that I had posted up here were not for you. That was only one intended for you.


Those Chinese songs you have posted in the last 7 years (on this Nhà Bếp) have been intended for me or not, I couldn't care less

But it does not mean I should have kept quiet on all the things about you (being disloyal to Vietnam, etc ...)
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-05-2018 , 04:31 PM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
Those Chinese songs you have posted in the last 7 years (on this Nhà Bếp) have been intended for me or not, I couldn't care less

But it does not mean I should have kept quiet on all the things about you (being disloyal to Vietnam, etc ...)

When you were still a baby, I worked to help rebuilding the country's only railroad system. Those soldiers who you have been calling as heroes and talking about them so much everyday freaking day, even though you didn't even know them at all because you were just a baby when you were still in Vietnam. I worked with them, shared meals with them and slept next their beds everyday for two and half years. You haven't walked on the soil in Vietnam like I had, and you haven't seen or talked to the Vietnamese people as much as I had. I am now living in Vietnam and you are not, but I am the one who is disloyal to your freaking country?

Last edited by DuyVII; 11-05-2018 at 04:54 PM..
GioDauMua20
Gold Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 3485
Old 11-05-2018 , 08:01 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DuyVII
When you were still a baby, I worked to help rebuilding the country's only railroad system. Those soldiers who you have been calling as heroes and talking about them so much everyday freaking day, even though you didn't even know them at all because you were just a baby when you were still in Vietnam. I worked with them, shared meals with them and slept next their beds everyday for two and half years. You haven't walked on the soil in Vietnam like I had, and you haven't seen or talked to the Vietnamese people as much as I had. I am now living in Vietnam and you are not, but I am the one who is disloyal to your freaking country?


I am bored at the moment to make comments on this thread

But we need to get 1 fact straight: I am not that young as the way you put it. I was in the 4th grade when the communists took over (invaded) the South
Tu*-Khoai
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 874
Old 11-05-2018 , 11:17 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
I am bored at the moment to make comments on this thread

But we need to get 1 fact straight: I am not that young as the way you put it. I was in the 4th grade when the communists took over (invaded) the South
China man got the point there.. you owe him a rebuttal. Make sure that your rebuttal should have a strong argument .. Okay salem Phó Giáo Sư Gió
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-08-2018 , 11:19 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Perhaps you and many of the people like you are still wondering why I am here and still determined to be here. I'll tell you why, which is the same thing I have been telling you for the past 7 years, but you and people like you couldn't care less. Even so, it is still my responsibility to remind you that there are other people like me, other types of Vietnamese, who have been living in Vietnam for many, many generations, and also those who had once lived, died and buried in Vietnam.

To question my loyalty for your so-called motherland is pretty much the same way to question your loyalty to the country where you now live. You were once accepted as a refugee to the country, and from there where you started your new life before legally became an US citizen. After you were granted your new citizenship and now calling yourself Vietnamese-American, or Vietnamese-Canadian if you are in Canada, you were treated equally and naturally maintain your cultural ethic background as Vietnamese.

But, on the other hand, you strongly imposed upon other people not to communicate in English while involving in your community, or in this case, your online community. While you find it offensive when you see my Chinese songs that I took time to translate the lovely lyrics for enjoyment, you demanded that I must learn Vietnamese in order to communicate with you or the people like you, even though we are clearly living in America. Or unless I am very fluent in English, I shouldn't be corresponding in English at all. See, none of all that makes sense to me. More importantly, you are not allowed to do all that publicly to anyone, and that's exactly the reason why I am still here, other than to show off my occasional artistic creations.

One thing I still must remind you; you are no longer living in Vietnam where you were raised and accustomed to look at other ethnic minority Vietnamese people as second class citizens. Vietnamese language is not the national language in other countries, and this online public community is not your home or your motherland.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Số Điểm: 3448
Old 11-08-2018 , 11:40 AM     Odysseusa est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
I am bored at the moment to make comments on this thread

But we need to get 1 fact straight: I am not that young as the way you put it. I was in the 4th grade when the communists took over (invaded) the South
Well I was not born when the Nguyens unified the North and South in 1802. There was a civil war going on at that time among the Trinh in the North, the Tay Son in the Central, and the Nguyen in the South during the American Revolution in the late 18th century.
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-08-2018 , 01:29 PM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Odysseusa
.......................

You just wasn't born normal.
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Số Điểm: 3448
Old 11-08-2018 , 01:36 PM     Odysseusa est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DuyVII
You just wasn't born normal.
Vietnam is not made in the 20th century.
Vietnam was born in 2879 BC.... DDDD
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-08-2018 , 01:42 PM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Odysseusa
........................................

You should take the time to find out if your mental condition is genetic or not.
†ịnhTâm
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Số Điểm: 3907
Old 11-08-2018 , 01:46 PM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Chậc chậc ... Gió xe lăn đâu vô cê xăm xình ... ù má nó! Nhịn là nhục đấy nhá!
DuyVII
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Số Điểm: 619
Old 11-09-2018 , 06:08 AM     DuyVII est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by †ịnhTâm
Chậc chậc ... Gió xe lăn đâu vô cê xăm xình ... ù má nó! Nhịn là nhục đấy nhá!

You don't need to remind him on that, not like he hasn't seen enough of me for the past 7 years. He will resume his routines as usual soon enough, that you can bet on it. But do you how I can possibly silence someone like him occasionally? That's because what I said is only true, and I have always been very rational in my words, even when I wanted to shoot back at you. If you are wholeheartedly believing in something and wanted to convey the message rationally, you don't need to curse and swear like a catfish being caught in a net.
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.