VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1024
Old 04-15-2018 , 06:45 AM     CheriBlossom est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Aside from getting her a present I made for her, I also made one of her favorite Vietnamese food which is Banh Bao Vietnam. Yep, I told her There’s a difference between the Chinese bbq bun and Vietnamese kind. The Viet steamed bun is much tastier in my opinion and last time she tried, she even thought so too.

Mine is more special since I used ground beef instead of pork. Hhehhe Taste much better than the pork.

Gotta be nice to her cuz without her, I would never get promoted and a nice raise. Just in time for the new house too.
😇🌸🌸

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 04-15-2018 , 09:42 AM     CheriBlossom est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Banh Bao is just a snack. Now, di choi het tien nen phai an Salad, chicken strips with Japanese dressing, de danh tien for another vacay next year.
[list][*]

Them cai Melon cream bun qua nen an cantaloupe cho do.😭
[/list]

Last edited by CheriBlossom; 04-15-2018 at 11:55 AM..
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 04-15-2018 , 11:53 AM     CheriBlossom est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
To*m -Do? ....I don’t know what you call this but I made it for hubby and he loved it. Ngon and thom lam.😍He has to start bringing his lunch to work everyday now, well, except Friday...so we can buy another house. 🤭