VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1276
Old 08-20-2019 , 05:39 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
What is the whiteball on the top of the upper lip? Does anyone have that? Is this normal? I don’t think it was big before. Should I get it checked by the doctor?


[url=https://servimg.com/view/19837964/1076][img]https://i52.servimg


Last edited by CheriBlossom; 08-20-2019 at 05:42 PM..
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2017
Số Điểm: 2932
Old 08-20-2019 , 06:13 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
What is the whiteball on the top of the upper lip? Does anyone have that? Is this normal? I don’t think it was big before. Should I get it checked by the doctor?


[url=https://servimg.com/view/19837964/1076][img]https://i52.servimg

It looks like the white ball you have on the upper lip is what they called herpes. Ask your family doctor refers you to a specialist to send a sample to the lab for testing ASAP.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1276
Old 08-20-2019 , 06:21 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I just saw my doc and forgot to ask her. I’ll ask her when I see her again then.

It doesn’t hurt or anything. Just wondering what the white ball is and if this is common at all since it seems to be a little bigger in size now or so it seems.
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2017
Số Điểm: 2932
Old 08-20-2019 , 06:42 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I just saw my doc and forgot to ask her. I’ll ask her when I see her again then.

It doesn’t hurt or anything. Just wondering what the white ball is and if this is common at all since it seems to be a little bigger in size now or so it seems.
Don't guess what it is, when you have stuffs grow on the lips ... herpes is likelyhood. Go do the test now.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1276
Old 08-20-2019 , 07:04 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
Don't guess what it is, when you have stuffs grow on the lips ... herpes is likelyhood. Go do the test now.
Ngo co’ hun ai bay dau sao bi herpes? 😱😭hubby ngo ky lam so I don’t think that’s it. s:

Don’t get old Ong2!!!!
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.