VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Polo079
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3628
Old 12-04-2017 , 08:41 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
December 4, 2017
Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"I am God, the Father of all Ages.

Once again, I come to remind you that your salvation is in the present moment.

Your moment-to-moment choices reach into eternity.

Do not be blinded by the untruths that have become acceptable in the eyes of unbelievers.

Whether you believe in the Truth of My Dominion over you or not, does not change the reality of My role as Creator of all mankind.

My Commandments do not change because misguided souls choose to challenge them and to disbelieve in them."

"Allow your hearts to be embraced by the Truth no matter the cost to self.

When you embrace My Laws, I embrace you.

I will not abandon you.

Those who try to make up their own rules based upon present-moment happiness, I withdraw from.

Learn to lean on Me, not so much other people or circumstances.

I am All-Knowing and the Creator of every present moment.

When you allow yourselves to trust in Me, you will be at peace.

I can change circumstances and events to unfold in your favor."

"Do not worship the gods of the world - youthfulness, money, power or physical appearances.

Your eternity will be based upon what you love in your heart.

Please choose to love Me and your neighbor as yourself.

Then, My favor will rest upon you."

Read Zechariah 8:12-13+

For there shall be a sowing of peace; the vine shall yield its fruit, and the ground shall give its increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things. And as you have been a byword of cursing among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so will I save you and you shall be a blessing. Fear not, but let your hands be strong.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)

December 4, 2017
Monday Service - For the Conversion of the Heart of the World

Jesus is here* with His Heart exposed. He says:

"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate."

"My brothers and sisters, prepare for My coming to you on Christmas, making your hearts humble as the manger was humble.

Pray for this grace."

"Tonight, I am blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love."

* The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-05-2017 , 09:04 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
December 5, 2017
Public

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"I am the Father of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I come to pronounce the path of righteousness, peace and Truth."

"Corruption of the heart begins with too much self-interest.

This leads to the compromise of Truth and the abuse of authority.

Corruption is insidious - beginning in an unnoticed way and deepening with every decision.

So, it is, you have corrupt leaders, governments and regimes."

"You will never have peace in the world so long as you have corruption in hearts.

Each one must look to the best interests of others with meekness and patience.

This unselfishness is the key to peace.

Be reconciled with My Will in such a way."

Read 1 Peter 1:22-23+

Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere love of the brethren, love one another earnestly from the heart. You have been born anew, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-08-2017 , 07:23 AM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  

December 6, 2017
Public

"I am the Father of all Ages - in Me is all Truth.

The embrace of Truth is no longer protected by law.

Instead, the opposite is true.

Your nation* stands for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Life is not protected under the law, but is threatened in the womb by legalized abortion.

Natural death is becoming threatened, as well.

These other two - liberty and the pursuit of happiness have taken on a sinful meaning, as people see these two as the freedom to choose sin.

Sinful lifestyles are protected by law."

"So, you see, a strong positive foundation in your country based upon Christian ideals has been convoluted by peoples' love of themselves and love of sin.

Lawmakers do not support My Commandments, nor do they encourage others to do so.

This is the path of corruption - not the path of Truth."

"When laws protect the Truth, I protect those who support such laws.

The abyss between the heart of your nation and My Own Heart is widening due to the misuse of laws as I have just mentioned."

* U.S.A.

Read Zephaniah 2:1-3+

Come together and hold assembly,
O shameless nation,
before you are driven away
like the drifting chaff,
before there comes upon you
the fierce anger of the LORD,
before there comes upon you
the day of the wrath of the LORD.
Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land,
who do His Commands;
seek righteousness, seek humility;
perhaps you may be hidden
on the day of the wrath of the LORD.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)

December 7, 2017
Public

"I am the Eternal Now - Creator of time and space.

I am Omnipresent in the world. My Will is Omnipresent, as well.

Everything about the future is contingent upon mankind's respect and obedience towards My Commandments, for My Commandments are My Dominion over him."

"Do not challenge what I give you by way of these perfect Commandments, for the salvation of every soul depends upon the acceptance of My Will through these Commandments.

In your acceptance is your surrender."

"If these things that I am telling you were not so vital and important, I would not transcend time and space to impart this knowledge to you.

As it is, I must reiterate that worldly desires and concerns pale in the light of what I say today.

Take this Message to heart."

Read Deuteronomy 7:11-12+

Come You shall therefore be careful to do the commandment, and the statutes, and the ordinances, which I command you this day.

Blessings for Obedience

And because you hearken to these ordinances, and keep and do them, the Lord your God will keep with you the covenant and the steadfast love which he swore to your fathers to keep.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-10-2017 , 09:09 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
TODAY IS MONDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2017

December 8, 2017
Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary

"I am your Heavenly Father - Lord of the Universe.

The proclamation of the Immaculate Conception* marked the beginning of the Marian Age - an era of many apparitions.

My speaking to the world at this time marks the preparation for My Son's return.

It is impossible to celebrate one and not the other."

"The Holy Mother** came to prepare the world for the Apocalypse.

I am here*** for the same purpose.

Hearts who refuse this heavenly preparation will find themselves uninspired in their time of need.

I cannot prescribe to you anything better than to show Me your love for Me through obedience to My Commandments.

Do not disregard My Son's summation of all of the Commandments which is Holy Love."

"Ultimately, all will be judged according to the Holy Love in their hearts, without which there is no salvation.

In every present moment, I look only at hearts and urge you to stand guard over the Holy Love in your hearts - Satan is intent on destroying it."

"The enemy is weakening your nation**** by destroying unity of purpose.

Put all of these controversies to rest.

Unite behind the President***** you elected.

Allow your country to move forward not backwards."

"Pray for the wisdom to recognize evil."

* The official statement of the doctrine reads, "the most Blessed Virgin Mary, in the first instance of her conception, by a singular grace and privilege granted by Almighty God, in view of the merits of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the human race, was preserved free from all stain of original sin" (Pope Pius IX, Ineffabilis Deus, December 1854).

** Blessed Virgin Mary.
*** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
**** U.S.A.
***** President Donald J. Trump

Read Wisdom 3:9-11+

Come Those who trust in him will understand truth,
and the faithful will abide with him in love,
because grace and mercy are upon his elect,
and he watches over his holy ones.

But the ungodly will be punished as their reasoning deserves,
who disregarded the righteous man and rebelled against the Lord;

for whoever despises wisdom and instruction is miserable.
Their hope is vain, their labors are unprofitable,
and their works are useless.

December 9, 2017
Public

"I am the Lord, Father of every generation.

In Me, is all Truth.

In Me, is every grace - every solution.

These days, mankind picks his way through life without regard for what is good or evil in My Eyes.

This is what liberalism is.

The liberal person makes a god of his free-will choices.

If it is something he wants - something that will give him temporary pleasure, he chooses it.

His liberal choices are without regard for pleasing Me or the consequences to others.

This is how ambition takes ahold of hearts."

"Remember, My Knowledge is infinite and eternal.

I see every choice and every decision you are faced with.

I desire to be a part of your everyday life - a part of your every decision.

I am your Father - your paternal goodness.

I seek your welfare which is one with your salvation.

You cannot make just choices without My help.

My Grace is your ally.

Seek to please Me - not yourself.

The conservative decision is based upon good in My Eyes."

Read Romans 1:24-25+

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever! Amen.

December 10, 2017
Public

"I am God, the Father of all Ages.

I come to help mankind past the temptations of liberalism.

Some temptations in life are necessary, as it is only in practicing virtue to overcome temptations that virtue can be strengthened.

Liberalism, however, poses a threat to the soul's perfection in virtue."

"I invite you to see that everything about the first Christmas bespeaks humility of heart; the Holy Mother's* quiet 'yes' at the Annunciation, the birth in the humble stable, the rejection of those who would not allow them to stay at any dwelling.

This, of course, parallels the rejection of hearts today to open to Jesus and to allow Him to dwell within."

"Humility and love span the abyss between the human heart and My Own Paternal Heart.

It has always been so.

This bridge between Heaven and earth is only as stable as man's surrender to humility and love.

These must be practiced in the heart."

* Blessed Virgin Mary

Read Luke 2:6-7+

And while they were there, the time came for her to be delivered. And she gave birth to her first-born son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths, and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.

O MY POOR SOUL, LISTEN TO GOD FATHER URGES, BE STEADFAST IN PRAYING, HUMBLE AND SACRIFY TO RECEIVE THE GRACE OF BELIEVE IN THESE HOLY LOVE MESSAGES, THESE ARE THE LAST CALLS TO ALL HUMANITY BECAUSE GOD THE FATHER LOVES EACH OF OUR SOUL SO SO MUCH...

PLEASE LISTEN TO HIM, AND DO WHAT HE TEACH US, AMEN!!!

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-11-2017 , 06:06 AM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ngày 10 tháng 12 năm 2017 - Dành cho nhân loại không phân biệt tôn giáo

Một lần nữa, tôi thấy một ngọn lửa lớn mà tôi (Maureen) đã biết đến như Trái tim của Đức Chúa Cha. Ngài nói:

"Ta là Đức Chúa Trời, Cha của mọi thời đại.

Ta đến để giúp nhân loại vượt qua những cám dỗ của chủ nghĩa tự do.

Một số cám dỗ trong cuộc sống là cần thiết, vì chỉ trong thực hành đức hạnh(các nhân đức) thì những cám dỗ cần phải có, để một linh hồn có thể vượt qua những cám dỗ mà củng cố, và gia tăng đức hạnh của chính mình."

Chủ nghĩa tự do, tuy nhiên, đặt ra một mối đe dọa cho sự hoàn hảo của linh hồn trong đức hạnh."

"Ta mời các con hãy nhìn thấy rằng mọi thứ về lễ Giáng Sinh Đầu Tiên khi xưa, đã bao hàm trong đó sự khiêm tốn của trái tim linh hồn:

-Mẹ Thánh* đã nhỏ nhẹ nói lời "Xin Vâng" khi được thiên thần Gabriel Truyền Tin cho,

-sự ra đời của Chúa Hài Nhi trong máng cỏ khiêm hạ đơn sơ,

-sự khước từ của những người không tiếp rước, và cho phép họ được vào ở trong bất cứ nhà nào của những người ấy.

Dĩ nhiên, điều này tương đương với việc vào thời nay, có rất nhiều trái tim linh hồn đang kiêu căng cao ngạo bác bỏ, khước từ mở ra đón tiếp Chúa Giêsu, và cho phép Ngài ở lại trong đó."**

"Sự khiêm tốn và tình yêu là nhịp cầu nối giúp linh hồn vượt qua vực thẳm giữa trái tim con người và Trái Tim Hiền Phụ của Cha.

Nó vẫn luôn là như thế.

Chiếc cầu nối giữa Trời và Đất ( chính là lòng khiêm nhu và tình yêu) chỉ ổn định khi con người biết phó thác trọn vẹn mọi sự trong cuộc đời nó cho ơn khiêm tốn và yêu thương.

Những điều này cần phải được thực hành từ trong trái tim của linh hồn. "

Ghi chú:

* Đức Trinh Nữ Maria

** vì họ chiều theo cái tôi và những đam mê trần gian hơn là vác thánh giá của mình mà theo Chúa.

Hãy Đọc Luca 2: 6-7 +

(6) Khi hai người đang ở đó, thì bà Maria đã tới ngày mãn nguyệt khai hoa. (7) Bà sinh con trai đầu lòng, lấy tã bọc con, rồi đặt nằm trong máng cỏ, vì hai ông bà không tìm được chỗ trong nhà trọ.

+ - Các câu Kinh Thánh được Chúa Cha yêu cầu đọc và suy gẫm
All Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary
- Tất cả Kinh Thánh được ban cho bởi Trời, đều được người thụ nhân đề cập đế. Như Ignatius báo chí - Kinh Thánh - Phiên bản Chuẩn đã được cập nhật - Catholic Edition.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-11-2017 , 07:05 AM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ngày 9 tháng 12 năm 2017 - Dành cho nhân loại không phân biệt tôn giáo

Một lần nữa, tôi thấy một ngọn lửa lớn mà tôi (Maureen) đã biết đến như Trái tim của Đức Chúa Cha. Ngài nói:

"Ta là Chúa, Cha của mọi thế hệ.

Trong Ta, tất cả là Chân Lý.

Trong Ta, mọi ân sủng là mọi giải pháp.

Những ngày này, trong cuộc sống, nhân loại đã chọn lựa đường đi cho đời họ không quan tâm đến những điều tốt hay xấu trong Mắt Ta.

Đây là chủ nghĩa tự do.

Con người kiêu căng tự phụ hôm nay đã chạy theo chủ nghĩa tự do, tôn vinh tự do thành một vị thần cho sự lựa chọn của mình.

Nếu đó là điều nó muốn - điều gì đó sẽ cho nó niềm vui tạm thời, mau qua, chóng tàn, thì nó liền chọn lấy điều ấy.

Những lựa chọn tự do của nó không màng đến việc có làm cho Ta hài lòng, hoặc gây ra những hậu quả nào cho người khác hay không?

Đây là cách tham vọng xâm chiếm toàn bộ một trái tim. "

"Hãy nhớ rằng, Kiến Thức của Ta là vô hạn và vĩnh cửu.

Ta nhìn thấy mọi sự lựa chọn và mọi quyết định mà con đang phải đối mặt.

Ta muốn trở thành một phần trong cuộc sống hàng ngày của các con - một phần của mỗi quyết định của các con.

Bởi vì Ta là Cha của các con - Ta chính là Đấng Thần Linh của các con.

Ta kiếm tìm hạnh phúc và lợi ích cho các con, và đó chính là ơn cứu rỗi của các con.

Các con không thể chọn lựa mà không có sự trợ giúp của Ta.

Ân sủng của Ta chính là bạn đồng minh của các con.

Vì vậy, hãy tìm kiếm cách làm sao cho Ta hài lòng, chứ không phải cho bản thân các con hài lòng.

Những lựa chọn bảo thủ thì đặt nền tảng trên sự thiện trong Mắt của Ta.
[khác với những lựa chọn tự do chiều theo đam mê của xác thịt con người]

Hãy Đọc Rô-ma 1: 24-25 +

(24) Vì thế, Thiên Chúa đã để mặc họ buông theo dục vọng mà làm những điều ô uế, khiến thân thể họ ra hư hèn. (25) Thay vì Thiên Chúa thật, họ đã theo những thần giả; họ đã tôn thờ những loài thọ tạo, thay vì chính Ðấng Tạo Hóa. Chúc tụng Người đến muôn thuở muôn đời. Amen.

- Tất cả Kinh Thánh được ban cho bởi Trời, đều được người thụ nhân đề cập đế. Như Ignatius báo chí - Kinh Thánh - Phiên bản Chuẩn đã được cập nhật - Catholic Edition.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-11-2017 , 09:27 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ngày 8 tháng 12 năm 2017 - Dành cho nhân loại không phân biệt tôn giáo

Lễ Trọng, Đức Trinh Nữ Maria là Đức Mẹ Vô Nhiễm Nguyên Tội

Một lần nữa, tôi (Maureen) thấy một ngọn lửa lớn mà tôi đã biết đến như Trái tim của Chúa Cha. Ngài nói:

"Ta là Cha Thiên Thượng của các con - là Chúa Tể của Toàn Thể Vũ Trụ.

Lời công bố về Đấng Vô Nhiễm Nguyên Tội đã đánh dấu sự khởi đầu của Thời kỳ Marian - kỷ nguyên của nhiều sự hiện ra.

Khi Ta đang nói chuyện với thế giới các con vào thời điểm này- đánh dấu sự chuẩn bị cho sự trở lại của Thánh Tử Chí Ái của Ta.

Không thể nào cử hành lễ trọng này, mà không cử hành lễ kia."

"Mẹ Thánh** đã đến để chuẩn bị toàn thế giới cho Khải Huyền.

Ta đến đây với các con *** cùng với mục đích tương tự.

Những trái tim tâm hồn nào vẫn kiêu căng từ chối sự chuẩn bị trên trời này, thì nó sẽ thấy mình không còn hứng thú, và đầy chán nản trong thời gian cần thiết của họ.

Ta không thể quy định cho các con bất cứ điều gì tốt hơn là các con hãy để cho Ta biết tình yêu của các con dành cho Ta, qua sự vâng phục các Giới Răn, Mệnh Lệnh của Ta.

Đừng thờ ơ, xao lãng mà bỏ qua kết luận của Thánh Tử Chí Ái của Ta về tất cả các Điều Răn được tóm gọn trong Tình Yêu Thánh."

"Cho đến Cuối Cùng, tất cả sẽ được đánh giá theo tình yêu Thánh trong trái tim của họ, nếu tâm hồn đó không có Tình Yêu Thánh, thì nó sẽ không có sự cứu rỗi.

Trong mỗi khoảnh khắc hiện tại, Ta chỉ nhìn vào trái tim các con, và thúc giục các con hãy giữ vững Tình Yêu Thánh trong trái tim của các con - bởi vì Quỷ Satan luôn luôn có ý định tiêu diệt nó."

"Kẻ thù đang làm suy yếu quốc gia của các con **** bằng cách cố tình phá hủy sự thống nhất trong quốc gia của các con.

Do đó, các con hãy ngừng tất cả những sự chống đối, tranh cãi.

Hãy đoàn kết đằng sau Tổng Thống ***** mà quốc gia các con đã bầu lên.

Hãy để cho đất nước của các con tiến lên chứ không thụt lùi ".

"Và hãy cầu nguyện cho ơn khôn ngoan để nhận ra điều ác."

"Lời tuyên bố chính thức của học thuyết viết,"Đức Trinh Nữ Maria ngay trong lần đầu tiên thụ thai, bằng một ân sủng và đặc ân đặc biệt được Đức Chúa Trời Toàn Năng ban cho, dựa trên công trạng của Chúa Giê Su Ky Tô, Đấng Cứu Rỗi của loài người , được giữ gìn khỏi tất cả các vết bẩn của tội nguyên tổ "
(Đức Giáo Hoàng Piô IX, Ineffabilis Deus, tháng 12 năm 1854).

** Đức Trinh Nữ Maria.
*** Nơi hiện ra của Suối Nước và Đền Thánh Maranatha.
**** HOA KỲ.
***** Tổng thống Donald J. Trump

Hãy Đọc Sách Khôn Ngoan 3: 9-11 +

Hãy đến, những người tin tưởng vào Người, sẽ hiểu sự thật,
và các tín hữu sẽ ở với Người trong tình yêu,
vì ân sủng và thương xót là khi họ được chọn là thuộc về Ngài,
và Ngài chăm sóc, canh chừng những người thánh của mình.

Những kẻ vô đạo sẽ bị trừng phạt xứng đáng với lý luận mà họ chọn, khi họ không coi trọng người công chính và nổi loạn chống lại Chúa;

vì ai khinh dể sự khôn ngoan và sự dạy dỗ đều khốn khổ.
Hy vọng của họ là vô ích, lao động của họ là không có lợi,
và công việc của họ là vô dụng.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-12-2017 , 10:01 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
December 12, 2017
Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe - 3:00 P.M. Service

(This Message was given in multiple parts over several days.)

Our Lady is here* as Our Lady of Guadalupe and is inside a teardrop. She says:

"Praise be to Jesus."

"I am here as promised.

These are tenuous times.

Nations are propelling towards nuclear conflict.

Reasoning with evil is not an option.

A show of strength is. This must be achieved with caution, of course."

"From age to age, evil has come to power.

What sets this age apart is the evil in so many hearts has not been addressed by God's Wrath, as in the days of Noah or Sodom and Gomorrah, although it is certainly called for.

This is because God is still forming the Remnant.

He is using this time to strengthen and to increase His Faithful Remnant.

These are His faithful children who will maintain the Sacred Traditions of Faith to pass down to other generations.

These are the faithful children who will die in the Arms of Truth."

"The time is here when God is calling in all His markers.

Those who have fostered evil will receive their retribution.

The plots of those intent on promoting evil will be brought to light.

Consequences of evil agendas are forthcoming.

Those who live in the Truth have nothing to fear.

I am with the Remnant. I am their Handmaid."

"Today, in particular, I enjoin the world to be united in the Truth of God's Commandments, for this is what separates you from the pagans.

Accept with humility God's Dominion over you and rejoice in His Will, which is always towards your welfare.

The Father will bless your efforts."

"Dear children, My coming to you today is a sign of My hope for the conversion of the world.

Your coming here today is a sign to Me of your faithful perseverance and prayer for the conversion of the world.

Let us be thankful.

Today, there are many petitions in hearts, some very desperate.

I am taking them all to Heaven with Me, laying them on the Altar of My Son's Most Mournful Heart."

"Today, I am blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love."

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-15-2017 , 04:19 AM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
TODAY IS THURSDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2017

December 13, 2017
Public

"I am Lord of all nations and of the universe.

You have heard it said that I instructed Noah to construct an ark sufficient for the survival of every species of life, and himself and his family.

Today, I am asking every soul to construct an ark in his heart - an ark of Holy Love.

The Holy Mother's* Heart is your model.

This is the way you will survive spiritually in the unfolding of these last days."

"Noah's ark was buffeted by wind and rain.

The ark of Holy Love in hearts will be buffeted by untruth, controversies and false doctrine.

You will withstand these storms by faithfulness to Holy Love.

Satan attacks hearts as he knows hearts are his last battleground.

Your weapon of choice is the Truth."

* Blessed Virgin Mary

Read Genesis 6:11-13, 17+

Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence. And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth. And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth. For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

December 14, 2017
Public

"I Am Who Am.

Turn to Me in your hour of need.

In Me is your peace.

The greatest measure of your love for Me is your trustful surrender to My Divine Will.

My Will is reflected in My Commandments.

The soul that accepts this, is dear to Me.

The soul who tries to redefine My Commandments to suit his likes is far from Me."

"You are created, each of you, to love and to serve Me as a child loves and serves his father.

A child does not question his father's will, but does everything to please his father.

Such filial love and confidence in Me should be each soul's goal.

Do not look for reasons to resist Me.

Every war begins with such false reasoning."

"Departure from My Commandments has resulted in much violence - even terrorism in the world.

Such things are always proof that transgressions against My Commandments are from Satan.

Holy boldness in obedience to My Commandments is the path of Truth and righteousness."

Read Deuteronomy 4:29-31+

But from there you will seek the Lord your God, and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. When you are in tribulation, and all these things come upon you in the latter days, you will return to the Lord your God and obey his voice, for the Lord your God is a merciful God; he will not fail you or destroy you or forget the covenant with your fathers which he swore to them.

Last edited by Polo079; 12-17-2017 at 07:55 PM..
Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-17-2017 , 08:11 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
TODAY IS MONDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2017

December 15, 2017
Public

"I am the Eternal Father - Creator of all good.

I tell you solemnly, you can only restore peace in the world by closing the great abyss between the heart of the world and My Own Paternal Heart.

This can only be accomplished when free will chooses to obey My Commandments."

"This is why every present-moment choice on the part of each soul affects the future of the world.

From now on, do not regard any choice or decision as unimportant.

If mankind chooses to continue to choose sin, you will see an increase in the amount and severity in natural disasters.

Nations will be estranged from each other and from the path of peace.

It is you who must choose.

My Justice is in response to your choices."

"I desire your filial devotion which calls upon My Love and Mercy.

Be reconciled with My Heart which burns with Love for all mankind.

You witness the fires in California.

This is representative of the Fire of My Heart which goes unquenched."

Read Jude 17-23+
Warnings and Exhortations

But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; they said to you, "In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions." It is these who set up divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved, build yourselves up on your most holy faith; pray in the Holy Spirit; keep yourselves in the love of God; wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And convince some, who doubt; save some, by snatching them out of the fire; on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

December 16, 2017 - Public

"I am the Eternal now, Lord of each present moment.

I have come once again to lead the heart of the world closer to My Paternal Heart.

The bridge between the heart of the world and My Heart is always humility and love.

The handrail of this bridge is surrender to My Divine Will.

In this surrender, the soul accepts My guidance and My solutions in every situation.

The soul who surrenders watches for My direction, which may come through special circumstances or other people.

He includes Me in his choices and decisions through prayer and sacrifices."

"In the world today, however, My Will is not a consideration.

People decide according to their own whims, likes and dislikes.

This is why so many bad decisions are made and corrupt leaders have come to power."

"Do not leave Me out of the direction you decide upon.

I am here to help you to find the Truth."

Read 1 Timothy 4:7-8 +

Have nothing to do with godless and silly myths. Train yourself in godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.

December 17, 2017
Public

"I am the Alpha and the Omega - the Beginning and the End.

In the world today, the beginning is a greater time of trial.

The end is an end to peace through sanctions and negotiations.

This generation shall see the fruition of My Words to you today."

"Pay attention, as the first angel has grasped his trumpet and is ready to sound it.

While the fire of My Heart bears peace, the fire in the world reaps destruction. Prepare."

Read Revelation 8:6-7+

Now the seven angels who had the seven trumpets made ready to blow them. The first angel blew his trumpet, and there followed hail and fire, mixed with blood, which fell on the earth; and a third of the earth was burnt up, and a third of the trees were burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-18-2017 , 03:02 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
BRING IT UP TO YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-19-2017 , 04:40 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2017

December 19, 2017
Public

"I AM WHO AM - Father of the Cosmos - Creator of Heaven and Earth.

I have told you to prepare for days ahead.

By that, I mean prepare your hearts.

Remember, I look only at what is in hearts - not outward actions or appearances.

I protect and provide for the heart that trusts in Me.

Therefore, pray to be able to trust in Me in good times and in the time of trial.

I take delight in this type of trust."

"This generation, as a whole, trusts in human efforts and does not rely on grace in time of need.

I come here* to speak in an effort to change all of that.

I come as a loving Father.

You see the last leaves drift lazily to the ground.

A month ago, they adorned the trees in an admirable way.

So, it is, in human life.

You are vibrant and important in the world and suddenly make the transition into eternal life.

How I welcome the heart that trusts Me to provide and lead them in this eternal transition without fear.

You do not see what lies ahead.

But, I tell you, every grace you will need will be provided.

To trust in this, is to be at peace in your heart.

No soul in a state of grace is left without My Assistance."

Read Lamentations 3:19-25+

Remember my affliction and my bitterness,
the wormwood and the gall!
My soul continually thinks of it
and is bowed down within me.
But this I call to mind,
and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases,
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is thy faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion," says my soul,
"therefore I will hope in him."
The Lord is good to those who wait for him,
to the soul that seeks him.

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-27-2017 , 01:26 AM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
TODAY IS DECEMBER 27, 2017

December 20, 2017
Public

"I AM WHO AM. I come to you as the Heavenly Father.

You have a clear sky today, as all the clouds have parted.

I compare that to the conscience of the world.

I speak here* to clear away the cloudy conditions in hearts and to make clear these times you are in.

Many await with anxiety the coming of the apocalypse.

I tell you, solemnly, you are already living in the hour of the apocalypse.

Nuclear arms are in the hands of evil.

That, in itself, is enough to bring time, as you know it, to an end.

You have a record-breaking fire escalating in California.

Natural disasters are increasing in numbers and intensity.

This is not the hour to decide if what I tell you is true.

It is the hour to act on your decision that what I say is true."

"Your actions should include more prayer and sacrifices - fasting if you are able; propagation of these Messages** and learning of your dependency upon your angels.

Live in the Truth. That way we will be victorious together."

** The Messages of Holy and Divine Love at Maranatha Spring and Shrine.

Read Revelations 12:7-12+

Michael Defeats the Dragon

Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world - he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death. Rejoice then, O heaven and you that dwell therein! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!"

December 21, 2017
Public

"I am the Father of all generations.

I know the destination of every bird* of flight.

All that I created is under My watchful gaze.

I am the only One who knows the hour of the great tribulation which will, with certainty, visit earth.

I speak here** to prepare the world for its coming."

"The only way to mitigate this approaching wrath is for hearts to change, so that the heart of the world would change.

In my eyes, I see a stubborn complacency, which prevents this from happening.

People do not recognize the enemy in their midst.

It is liberalism, the false god of worldly happiness, and the false god of abuse of authority.

All of these substitute gods have at their heart the transgression of Truth."

"The heart of the world must return to the basic Truths of the Faith. As I tell you these things, I do not see the destination of the heart of man in the Truth.

I see each bird and its safe travels.

I cannot say so much for the heart of man."

* There were blue jays and cardinals flying around outside the window.
** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.

Read Jonah 3:10+

When God saw what they did, how they turned from their evil way, God repented of the evil which he had said he would do to them; and he did not do it.

December 22, 2017
Public

"I am God the Father, Creator of All - great and small.

All I create has its purpose in time and space.

When adversity strikes, it is part of My Eternal Plan.

Yes, I have a plan for everyone and everything I create.

When sin interferes with My Plans, for instance in the case of abortion, I choose an alternative path, but often a path not as advantageous to mankind."

"You are wasting the present moment in trying to figure out My Plans.

Be assured of My concern in every present moment for each one's welfare and salvation.

You battle no battle without Me - only if you choose to do so.

When evil takes over hearts, I still have a plan to oppose it.

Wait for its unfolding.

Do not presume you have a solution when you do not.

Patiently and humbly wait to be led. I will bless your efforts."

Read Psalm 23+

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want;
he makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters;
he restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil;
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff,
they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
thou anointest my head with oil,
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
for ever.

December 23, 2017
Public

"The snow you are experiencing transforms the earth and serves as a quiet reminder of the season you are in.

These days, the heart of the world is being transformed through evil decisions.

Indeed, the world is in a season of grave decisions.

Evil comes in different ways, quite often through political ambition.

The only right or wrong you should consider is what is good and what is evil as determined by My Commandments.

If you do not use My Commandments as a criteria, you are easily persuaded by Satan to choose evil."

"Just as there is often ice under snow which can be hazardous, decisions may look safe on the surface, but may underneath serve an evil purpose.

Do not protect the rights of those whose efforts serve evil.

That is Satan's ploy to strengthen his kingdom.

Keep your hearts centered on Holy Love - the embodiment of My Commandments.

Read Romans 1:28-29+

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a base mind and to improper conduct. They were filled with all manner of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity, they are gossips.

December 24, 2017
Public

"I am God the Father who created Christmas.

Today, the heart of the world should be silent, meditating on the commemoration of the Birth of My Son.

Instead, too many are concerned for worldly issues and Christmas passes them by as just another day to eat, drink and be merry.

The passion for worldly goods is at its height, as the holiday draws closer."

"I speak here,* today, not to make hearts choose to celebrate the real value of Christmas, but to offer hearts the desire to replace worldly joy with the peace of the love of Christ.

If the heart of the world would accept this invitation, every conflict and problem would be resolved.

Natural disasters would lessen and the world would mend the bridge between My Heart and that of earth.

Every decision would be grounded on Holy Love.

Accept this, My invitation, to change and to love Me and My Son more than any gift."

Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5+

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people.

December 25, 2017
Christmas Day

"The greatest enemy of the soul is compromise of the Truth.

It is within the embrace of this compromise sin is committed.

This is how sinful decisions replace the righteous."

"I continue to speak here* in an attempt to strengthen My Remnant Faithful, who live in the Truth of My Commandments.

In the world you have evil in unsuspected places.

Some are obvious, as in North Korea and the Middle East.

Others are hiding behind important titles of esteem.

I do not hold anyone to the obedience of obeying an evil command.

That is the abuse of authority and the cause of much confusion."

"Today, pray for the gift of discernment before you act.

Be cautious as to whom you lend support to in the world.

I am celebrating this commemoration of the Birth of My Son with you.

He helps those who depend on Him to the greatest degree."

Read 2 Timothy 4:1-6+

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom; preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths. As for you, always be steady, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. For I am already on the point of being sacrificed; the time of my departure has come.

December 26, 2017
Public

"I am the Eternal Father of all generations.

I speak today to draw all people and all nations into the Arms of Truth.

Truth is the reality of My Dominion over every heart.

Everything in every present moment answers to this Truth.

When mankind attempts to act outside of Truth, he is cooperating with evil."

"Every dictatorship - secular or religious - is defeated at its inception, for nothing can succeed without Me.

At the same time, that which is of Me cannot be defeated.

Antichrists will come and go.

They may look successful at first and may fool many, but they will not stand the test of time - the reality of the Truth."

"My Dominion is over Heaven and earth - all of creation - all souls.

My Will is the fulfillment of My Commandments in every heart.

This is why I look only at hearts - not achievements or appearances. Contemplate this."

Read 1 Thessalonians 1:3-4+

...remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. For we know, brethren beloved by God, that he has chosen you;

Read 2 Thessalonians 2-8-15+

And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming. The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth. To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter.

Last edited by Polo079; 12-27-2017 at 01:33 AM..
Davidenvic
Số Điểm: 16
Old 12-27-2017 , 05:38 AM     Davidenvic est dconnect  search   Quote  
Screw up job xxx. Edit. Sated peer bestows loads of gentleman yogurt on beautys face. 5 min. 99,552 hits. 89.25% 31 19. 0 </>. Tags: cumshot teen blowjob cum on face cock sucking bush-league porno sucking cocks voluntary hardcore porn videos blowjob videos for free oral sex videos porn cinema unfettered teenage porn freexvideos hot cunt

Blowjobs xxx - XVIDEOS.COM
https://www.xvideos.com/video14580229/blowjobs_xxx
Superlatively suitable blowjob of all time · Bofecehiga - 81% - 5 min. Engulf and blow · Bofecehiga - 87% - 5 min. Avid blowjobs · Bofecehiga - ? % - 5 min. Creating unpopulated waves on the side of hotty · Tamiwavoj - 97% - 5 min. Xxx teen making out cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 99% - 5 min. Xxx teen sex cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 91% - 5 min.
https://onlyindianporn.net/mov/62267/xxx-blowjob-home-sex-videos-mms-clip.html
XXX blowjob bailiwick screwing videos MMS clip of a teen college skirt and her boyfriend. This sexy Delhi fianc‚e has bunked her order to waste some heyday with her boyfriend. Since her parents be struck by gone ended, she calls her boyfriend to do severely as straightway as possible. When he enters the welcoming comfortable with, she applies cream across her pimples
https://xhamster.com/videos/xxx-hardcore-porn-great-blowjob-1221
blowjob
Protect XXX Hardcore Porn - Great Blowjob video on xHamster, the largest coition tube purlieus with tons of self-governed Hardcore Blowjob & Hardcore Xxx porn movies!
Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-27-2017 , 02:39 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
MOVE UPPP

MOVE UPPP

MOVE UPPP!!!

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-27-2017 , 11:29 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
HÔM NAY LÀ THỨ NĂM, NGÀY 28 THÁNG 12, NĂM 2017

VẪN LÀ TIẾNG KÊU THAN ĐỚN ĐAU TRONG HOANG MẠC CỦA TÂM HỒN NHÂN LOẠI HÔM NAY ĐANG CÀNG NGÀY CÀNG RỜI RA CHÂN LÝ SỰ THẬT CỦA THIÊN CHÚA TOÀN NĂNG...

LẠY CHÚA, NGÀY HÔM NAY, CHÚNG CON KHẨN KHOẢN NÀI XIN THIÊN CHÚA BA NGÔI:

NGÔI CHA, NGÔI CON VÀ THÁNH THẦN, QUA LỜI CẦU BẦU CỦA ĐỨC TRINH NỮ MARIA, LÀ NGƯỜI MẸ HIỀN LUÔN LUÔN KHÓC HUYẾT LỆ (nước mắt máu),

MÀ NÀI XIN THIÊN CHÚA BỚT CƠN THỊNH NỘ KHOAN HÃY GIÁNG PHẠT THẾ GIAN, BỞI VÌ THẾ GIAN VÀ CHÚNG CON NGÀY CÀNG HƯ ĐỐN, ĐIẾC LÁC, CÓ TAI NHƯ ĐIẾC, CÓ MẮT NHƯ MÙ, ĐA SỐ NGƯỜI KHÔNG NHÌN RA, KHÔNG LẮNG NGHE, KHÔNG CHẤP NHẬN BIẾT BAO NHIÊU SỨ ĐIỆP THÁNH THIÊNG MÀ MẸ MARIA, CHÚA GIÊ-SU, CÁC THÁNH ĐÃ TRAO BAN CHO NHÂN LOẠI TỘI LỖI...

CHÚNG CON KHẨN KHOẢN NÀI XIN CHÚA HÃY XÓT THƯƠNG, BAN ƠN SỨC MẠNH, SOI SÁNG, VÀ MỞ CON MẮT LINH HỒN CỦA MỖI NGƯỜI CHÚNG CON, XIN BAN ƠN GÌN GIỮ TỪNG MỖI NGƯỜI CHÚNG CON THOÁT KHỎI MỌI CÁM DỖ CỦA MA QUỶ TỪNG NGÀY, TỪNG GIỜ, TỪNG GIÂY PHÚT, HÒNG LÔI KÉO CHÚNG CON TÌM ĐẾN TÌNH YÊU VÔ BIÊN VÀ CHÂN LÝ SỰ THẬT CỦA CHÚA, MÀ VÌ QUÁ YÊU THƯƠNG TỪNG LINH HỒN CỦA MỖI NGƯỜI CHÚNG CON, CHÍNH ĐỨC CHÚA CHA, LÀ ĐẤNG TỪ PHỤ XÓT THƯƠNG VÔ BIÊN, NAY ĐANG ĐÍCH THÂN NGÀI BAN CÁC SỨ ĐIỆP TÌNH YÊU THÁNH HOLY LOVE MESSAGES NÀY ĐÂY, ĐỂ HƯỚNG DẪN CHÚNG CON BÁM CHẶT VÀO CHÂN LÝ NGÀN ĐỜI CỦA GIÁO HỘI TÔNG TRUYỀN THÁNH THIỆN...

NHƯNG BỞI VÌ QUỶ SATAN VÀ BÈ LŨ MA QUỶ CỦA CHÚNG, VÀ THẾ GIAN THÌ THÙ GHÉT THIÊN CHÚA, MỤC TIÊU CỦA CHÚNG LÀ CHIẾM ĐOẠT TỪNG LINH HỒN CHÚNG CON SA VÀO HỎA NGỤC, VÌ LUXIPHE HẬN THÙ GANH GHÉT, CHO NÊN NÓ TÌM ĐỦ MỌI CÁCH ĐỂ CÁM DỖ, LÔI KÉO CHÚNG CON XA KHỎI TÌNH YÊU VÀ CHÂN LÝ SỰ THẬT CỦA CHÚA TRONG CÁC SỨ ĐIỆP TÌNH YÊU THÁNH NHIỆM MÀU MANG TÍNH THẦN HỌC UYÊN THÂM SÂU SẮC NHẤT...

VÌ THẾ XIN MỌI NGƯỜI ĐỪNG BAO GIỜ COI THƯỜNG NHỮNG DẤU HIỆU CỦA THỜI CUỐI HIỆN ĐANG XUẤT HIỆN KHẮP NƠI TRÊN THẾ GIỚI...ĐÃ TỚI RỒI ĐÂY, LÀ THỜI CỦA NHỮNG THỬ THÁCH ĐAU KHỔ ...
CHÚNG TA HÃY KHUYẾN KHÍCH NGƯỜI THÂN, BÈ BẠN, CÙNG NHAU HÃY SIÊNG NĂNG NHIỆT THÀNH MÀ CẦU NGUYỆN CHUỖI MÂN CÔI HÀNG NGÀY, VỚI LÒNG YÊU MẾN CHÂN THÀNH, CẬY TRÔNG, TIN TƯỞNG VÀ PHÓ THÁC TRỌN VẸN TẤT CẢ MỌI SỰ TRONG CUỘC SỐNG CỦA BẢN THÂN MÌNH CHO THÁNH Ý CỦA THIÊN CHÚA, MÀ CẦU XIN ƠN HOÁN CẢI, ƠN KHIÊM NHƯỜNG, VÀ NÀI XIN BẢY ƠN CHÚA THÁNH THẦN ĐỂ GIỮ MÌNH LUÔN Ở TRONG ƠN NGHĨA CHÚA

HÃY SIÊNG NĂNG ĐI XƯNG TỘI MỖI THÁNG, LÀM VIỆC LÀNH HY SINH, ĐỂ SỐNG XỨNG ĐÁNG LÀ CÁC TÔNG ĐỒ THỜI CUỐI LUÔN CAN ĐẢM BẢO VỆ CHÂN LÝ SỰ THẬT CỦA THIÊN CHÚA, CHO DÙ PHẢI HY SINH MẠNG SỐNG, TA HÃY CẦU XIN ƠN ĐỨC TIN, ĐỨC CẬY, ĐỨC MẾN, ĐỨC KHIÊM NHƯỜNG, ĐỂ TRỞ NÊN LÀ NGƯỜI CON THẢO TRUNG THÀNH CỦA THIÊN CHÚA LÀ ĐẤNG TỪ PHỤ RẤT NHÂN TỪ, ĐẤNG THƯỢNG ĐẾ TOÀN NĂNG RẤT YÊU THƯƠNG LINH HỒN CỦA MỖI NGƯỜI CHÚNG TA, VÌ NGÀI KHÔNG HỀ MUỐN LINH HỒN TA BỊ RƠI VÀO TAY QUỶ DỮ SATAN, MÀ SA HỎA NGỤC KHỐN NẠN ĐỜI ĐỜI...

HÃY BÁM CHO THẬT CHẶT VÀO THÁNH KINH, MƯỜI ĐIỀU RĂN VÀ BÍ TÍCH THÁNH THỂ, ĐỂ ĐỪNG BỊ SATAN LỪA GẠT QUA CHỦ NGHĨA TỰ DO, THƯƠNG HẠI GIẢ VỜ, CHẾ ĐỘ MỘT TÔN GIÁO, ONE WORLD ORDER CHO TOÀN THẾ GIỚI, CŨNG NHƯ CHỦ THUYẾT BẢO VỆ MÔI TRƯỜNG SỐNG NHẰM ĐÁNH LẠC HƯỚNG LUÂN THƯỜNG ĐẠO LÝ ĐANG SUY ĐỒI CÁCH ĐÁNG SỢ VÌ NHỮNG TÀ THUYẾT CHẤP NHẬN:-PHÁ THAI TỰ DO (QUA VIỆC NGHIÊN CỨU TẾ BÀO GỐC, cũng là một hình thức phá thai), -HÔN NHÂN ĐỒNG TÍNH,-ỦNG HỘ CHO PHONG TRÀO ĐỒNG TÍNH, -CHO PHỤ NỮ LÀM LINH MỤC,-CHẤP NHẬN CÁI CHẾT ÊM DỊU (Euthanasia), CHẤP NHẬN SỬA ĐỔI CÁC LỀ LUẬT CỘT TRỤ ĐÃ CÓ TỪ XA XƯA TRONG HỘI THÁNH TÔNG TRUYỀN NHẰM LÀM THỎA MÃN Ý MUỐN RỮNG MỠ ĐIÊN RỒ CỦA NHỮNG KẺ CHẠY THEO CHỦ NGHĨA TỰ DO TÂN TIẾN (MODERNISM/ MODERNIST)

GIÊ-SU, MARIA, GIU-SE, XIN THƯƠNG CỨU RỖI CÁC LINH HỒN !!!

*YÊU CẦU CHỊ YÊU ANH DẠI KHỜ GIÚP BÁO CHO ADMIN CỦA TRANG CÔNG GIÁO QUÉT DỌN NHÀ CỬA QUÁ NHIỀU RÁC ĐANG HÀNG NGÀY CHÔN VÙI CÁC THREAD CỦA TRANG CÔNG GIÁO NÀY ĐÂY...PHẢI CHĂNG MA QUỶ ĐANG LO SỢ LINH HỒN TA HỌC BIẾT CHÂN LÝ CHÚA, NÊN CHÚNG RA SỨC XẢ RÁC ĐỂ LÀM TA CHÁN NẢN KHÔNG CÒN MUỐN TÌM ĐỌC NHỮNG ĐIỀU BỔ ÍCH CHO PHẦN TÂM LINH THIÊNG LIÊNG CỦA CHÚNG TA...?!?

Polo079
Gold Member
Old 12-27-2017 , 11:36 PM     Polo079 est dconnect  search   Quote  
December 27, 2017
Public

"I am Lord over all hearts.

My Dominion is from age to age.

My Dominion must be recognized and revered by mankind before any peace plan can be effective and long-lasting."

"Mankind cannot concoct a peace plan that I am not a part of and expect it to be successful.

The Truth and the peace of the world must be consecrated to the Heart of the Holy Mother,* the Sacred Heart of My Son and My Own Paternal Heart.

To accomplish this, pray the Chaplet of the United Hearts daily for the first nine days of each month, dedicating this effort to recognition by all of My Dominion over mankind."

"This effort holds great potential towards conversion of the most stubborn hearts.

I will burn away iniquity as yet unrealized."

"The sands of time are running out.

Unite in this effort.

Those who honor the Hearts of Jesus and Mary honor Me."

* Blessed Virgin Mary

Read Hebrews 10:25-26+

...not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. For if we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins.

TimothywiT
Số Điểm: 6
Old 12-28-2017 , 01:20 AM     TimothywiT est dconnect  search   Quote  
Blow job xxx. Edit. Sated fellow bestows loads of person yogurt on beautys face. 5 min. 99,552 hits. 89.25% 31 19. 0 </>. Tags: cumshot teen blowjob cum on expression cock sucking dilettante porno sucking cocks loose hardcore porn videos blowjob videos free voiced screwing videos porn cinema unfettered teenage porn freexvideos hot cunt

Superlatively suitable blowjob of all time · Bofecehiga - 81% - 5 min. Engulf and blow · Bofecehiga - 87% - 5 min. Avid blowjobs · Bofecehiga - ? % - 5 min. Creating wild waves for hotty · Tamiwavoj - 97% - 5 min. Xxx teen copulation cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 99% - 5 min. Xxx teen sex cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 91% - 5 min.
XXX blowjob bailiwick screwing videos MMS clip of a teen college girl and her boyfriend. This enchanting Delhi squeeze has bunked her rank to spend some without surcease with her boyfriend. Since her parents have gone doused, she calls her boyfriend to rise tellingly as soon as possible. When he enters the accommodation, she applies cream concluded her pimples
teen sex
Watchman on the alert for XXX Hardcore Porn - Cyclopean Blowjob video on xHamster, the largest shacking up tube purlieus with tons of self-governed Hardcore Blowjob & Hardcore Xxx porn movies!
TimothywiT
Old 12-28-2017 , 01:23 AM     TimothywiT est dconnect  search   Quote  
Thump procedure xxx. Edit. Sated guy bestows loads of gentleman yogurt on beautys face. 5 min. 99,552 hits. 89.25% 31 19. 0 </>. Tags: cumshot teen blowjob cum on pretence cock sucking bush-league porno sucking cocks loose hardcore porn videos blowjob videos for free voiced intimacy videos porn cinema at liberty teenage porn freexvideos pungent cunt

Superlatively suitable blowjob of all metre · Bofecehiga - 81% - 5 min. Engulf and burn out a become furious · Bofecehiga - 87% - 5 min. Avid blowjobs · Bofecehiga - ? % - 5 min. Creating wild waves in support of hotty · Tamiwavoj - 97% - 5 min. Xxx teen copulation cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 99% - 5 min. Xxx teen making out cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 91% - 5 min.
XXX blowjob bailiwick sex videos MMS clip of a teen college skirt and her boyfriend. This appealing Delhi squeeze has bunked her rank to spend some time with her boyfriend. Since her parents be struck by gone ended, she calls her boyfriend to loosely transpire b nautical tack tellingly as straightway as possible. When he enters the welcoming comfortable with, she applies cream over her pimples
sucking
On the qui vive for XXX Hardcore Porn - Important Blowjob video on xHamster, the largest coition tube site with tons of unengaged Hardcore Blowjob & Hardcore Xxx porn movies!
TimothywiT
Old 12-28-2017 , 01:28 AM     TimothywiT est dconnect  search   Quote  
Screw up procedure xxx. Edit. Sated peer bestows loads of customer yogurt on beautys face. 5 min. 99,552 hits. 89.25% 31 19. 0 </>. Tags: cumshot teen blowjob cum on countenance cock sucking bush-league porno sucking cocks voluntary hardcore porn videos blowjob videos for free viva voce sex videos porn movie free teenage porn freexvideos libidinous cunt

Superlatively good blowjob of all metre · Bofecehiga - 81% - 5 min. Engulf and burn out a become furious · Bofecehiga - 87% - 5 min. Avid blowjobs · Bofecehiga - ? % - 5 min. Creating unpopulated waves in support of hotty · Tamiwavoj - 97% - 5 min. Xxx teen copulation cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 99% - 5 min. Xxx teen sex cutie · Mckay Evangelina39 - 91% - 5 min.
XXX blowjob domicile sex videos MMS clip of a teen college girl and her boyfriend. This appealing Delhi girl has bunked her distinction to spend some heyday with her boyfriend. Since her parents have gone out, she calls her boyfriend to loosely transpire b nautical tack severely as presently as possible. When he enters the welcoming comfortable with, she applies cream concluded her pimples
free money
On the qui vive for XXX Hardcore Porn - Cyclopean Blowjob video on xHamster, the largest sex tube spot with tons of free Hardcore Blowjob & Hardcore Xxx porn movies!