VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1043
Old 07-10-2018 , 12:49 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
The more shiet u know the more shiet U have to do.
*TT-00*
Loyal Member
Join Date: Dec 2016
Số Điểm: 1992
Old 07-10-2018 , 12:50 PM     *TT-00* est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ai bieu? tai` kho^n ..........................
7hien!
Gold Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 3985
Old 07-10-2018 , 12:51 PM     7hien! est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
The more shiet u know the more shiet U have to do.
What the hell is going on ... more shiet because you eat too much ...
†ịnhTâm
Gold Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Số Điểm: 3233
Old 07-10-2018 , 12:53 PM     †ịnhTâm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
The more shiet u know the more shiet U have to do.
You sound like $hit!

What the deep $hit are you in now?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1043
Old 07-10-2018 , 01:09 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I’m like a mushroom sitting in shiet. Just throw me more shiet and I’ll grow.
Recycling
Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Số Điểm: 254
Old 07-10-2018 , 03:14 PM     Recycling est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tin đồ chúa giáo cho lờ chúa họ tạo ra sự sống này mờ chú cứ cho lờ shiet hồi họ chửi chú địa ngục thiêu ko hết chừ
Newbie
Gold Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Số Điểm: 3166
Old 07-10-2018 , 05:04 PM     Newbie est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I’m like a mushroom sitting in shiet. Just throw me more shiet and I’ll grow.

If you’re 🍄 growing up pretty and healthy in shiet, then keep staying peacefully in shiet

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1043
Old 07-10-2018 , 05:14 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Newbie
If you’re 🍄 growing up pretty and healthy in shiet, then keep staying peacefully in shiet

This mushroom originally didn’t grow up in **** but chose to put itself in a shiety place that it thought was paradise after college .
Just continue feeding this mushroom shiet and it’ll grow strong.
ngap_ruoi
Diamond Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Số Điểm: 10235
Old 07-10-2018 , 05:17 PM     ngap_ruoi est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hmm.... Welcome to the world full of shiet...... Until then.... Good Luck..

Ps... Just don't talk shiet... but do, do shiet..... If you don't do shiet (aka do #2).... then you are deep in shiet...
DesertF3some
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Số Điểm: 104
Old 07-10-2018 , 05:19 PM     DesertF3some est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I’m like a mushroom sitting in shiet. Just throw me more shiet and I’ll grow.
hey yah ! you are Fuking mad as hell to telling ppls here cuz you have seated on sh!it and shi!it staying allover on it
DesertF3some
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Số Điểm: 104
Old 07-10-2018 , 05:41 PM     DesertF3some est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Newbie
If you’re 🍄 growing up pretty and healthy in shiet, then keep staying peacefully in shiet

con ghệ Bì này
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1043
Old 07-10-2018 , 07:00 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DesertF3some
hey yah ! you are Fuking mad as hell to telling ppls here cuz you have seated on sh!it and shi!it staying allover on it
It’s just over the weekend that hubby told me to stay home and manage our rental property. I told him I just got a good raise and promotion and....was happy with my job+ we have the property manager to do that so I’ll continue working.

Sorry for crying and *****ing in here cuz if I cry to Hubby, he’ll make me quit my job. I don’t want to be a house wife cuz being a house wife kho^? lam. you have to work around the clock for everyone and it’s not an easy job at all. I guess I’ll Continue being a mushroom and continue on receiving shiet everyday then.

Worst case, I’ll turn into a dry shiitake mushroom then. 😭
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Số Điểm: 2921
Old 07-10-2018 , 08:51 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
It’s just over the weekend that hubby told me to stay home and manage our rental property. I told him I just got a good raise and promotion and....was happy with my job+ we have the property manager to do that so I’ll continue working.

Sorry for crying and *****ing in here cuz if I cry to Hubby, he’ll make me quit my job. I don’t want to be a house wife cuz being a house wife kho^? lam. you have to work around the clock for everyone and it’s not an easy job at all. I guess I’ll Continue being a mushroom and continue on receiving shiet everyday then.

Worst case, I’ll turn into a dry shiitake mushroom then. 😭
Hehehehehehehe .... you are still alive though
danny123
Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 547
Old 07-10-2018 , 09:30 PM     danny123 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I’m like a mushroom sitting in shiet. Just throw me more shiet and I’ll grow.
that means you know the SH1T! lolz..!
Odysseusa
Gold Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Số Điểm: 2921
Old 07-10-2018 , 10:04 PM     Odysseusa est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
The more shiet u know the more shiet U have to do.


Make sure you take shower fully
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.