VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
KatN
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Số Điểm: 956
Old 05-19-2017 , 05:36 AM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by cdoan
Anh đếch có sợ Trump xuống hay không? Trump có xuống thì Pence lên, đảng Cộng hoà vẫn nắm nhà Trắng, lưỡng viện và tối cao pháp viện. Mấy cưng nên lo siwj Trump xuống vì Pence còn bảo thủ hơn Trump
As much as I dónt like the way you talk, but I have to agree with you on this point. Myself and (I am sure) the Wall Street do not want Pence. We'd rather have this loose cannon than Pence
Tu*_Khoai
Loyal Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Số Điểm: 1208
Old 05-19-2017 , 10:09 AM     Tu*_Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by cdoan

Anh chẳng cần ai bảo anh, anh vẫn biết là tài liệu mật thì không được bỏ vào máy tính riêng tư. Chẳng lẻ mấy tính riêng tư nào của nhân viên FBI, CIA, DIA, DEA, bộ quốc phòng vv, có quyền chứa tài liệu mật mà không bị tội tình sao cưng? Comey thừa nhận là có tài liệu mật trong Hillary Clinton mà lại nói là Hillary không có tội thì chỉ gạt được mấy thứ chẳng có đầu óc. Bầu cho Hillary để rồi ai cũng đem tài liệu mật bỏ vào máy tính riêng đem về nhà sao cưng?

.
đù bồn lừa này lên đồng hiển thánh biến cây kim thành cây thiết bảng thiệt là hỏng linh chút nào rồi ..

kkkakaka .. đọc cái này là thấy đù lên đồng làm mình mắc cười muốn té kít ra luôn

Hillary có tài liệu mật ? dang .. FBI tìm hỏng thấy mà đù bồn lừa thấy mới hay hén ..

Đù cần chuối hông ? anh cho em một trái để em ngậm đặng lên đồng tiếp
Charlatan
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Số Điểm: 59
Old 05-19-2017 , 10:14 AM     Charlatan est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by cdoan
My mental state is stable enough to be successful and stable enough not to ask for any government hand out. Yours? The media has been against him since day one. What new?

Focus on the issue not the person.
It is funny to read "focus on the issue not the person"! In case you have forgotten, it is the person who raises the issue and it is the person who determines the fate of this country! So yes, this person's sanity is very important...

Ps - dont you ever get tired of talking and hinting about your "success"?
Charlatan
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Số Điểm: 59
Old 05-19-2017 , 10:16 AM     Charlatan est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by tayninh
his women/daughter are hot though
Check out Ivanka's pictures before her plastic surgery!
Xí Xọn
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Số Điểm: 878
Old 05-19-2017 , 02:01 PM     Xí Xọn est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by KatN
As much as I dónt like the way you talk, but I have to agree with you on this point. Myself and (I am sure) the Wall Street do not want Pence. We'd rather have this loose cannon than Pence
Pence has been lied for ông Donald many times. If ông Trump goes down about Russian involvement, sure ông Pence cũng sẽ go down luôn.
Xí Xọn
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Số Điểm: 878
Old 05-19-2017 , 02:03 PM     Xí Xọn est dconnect  search   Quote  



Rachel Maddow Show 5/19/17 FULL BECAUSE HE CAN? DONALD TRUMP

Xí Xọn
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Số Điểm: 878
Old 05-19-2017 , 02:07 PM     Xí Xọn est dconnect  search   Quote  



New Rule: Orange Sphincter to the Rescue | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)


Xí Xọn
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Số Điểm: 878
Old 05-19-2017 , 02:16 PM     Xí Xọn est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by cdoan
Forget what you want but concentrate on the Constitution. Trump in or out because of the Constitution not what you want. Period.
Mr. Cdoan cứ nói về Constitution. Hiện giờ Republican party and Trump đang exploit the constitution for their advantage. Former FBI Director Comey suggested ông Trump should follow the procedure instead asked him to stop the investigation.

See what happen? He got fire. That is the Constitution of Mr. Cdoan.
HaiHo`n
Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Số Điểm: 562
Old 05-19-2017 , 03:04 PM     HaiHo`n est dconnect  search   Quote  
hì hì....hì hì....A president can fire FBI director for any reason ....FBI director serves at the president's pleasure. ....and that's the truth....hì hì...hì hì...
Da Vinci *
Gold Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Số Điểm: 3781
Old 05-19-2017 , 03:21 PM     Da Vinci * est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by cdoan
I remind you what makes him the winner in case you did not know. The Constitution of the United States of America makes him a winner by him winning the electoral college. Now if any of you have a problem with that, what can you do?

Why Is Donald Trump Sticking By Michael Flynn?

The president has dismissed his ties to Paul Manafort and Carter Page. So why is he supporting the national security adviser he fired?

The president reportedly asked then-FBI Director James Comey on Feb. 14 to drop his investigation of Flynn. “He is a good guy,” Trump reportedly told Comey. “I hope you can let this go.”

The revelation, which emerged after Trump fired Comey on May 9, has thrown the White House into further chaos and has sparked discussion of impeachment.

Trump reportedly told Flynn last month to “stay strong” amid his growing legal woes.

So why would Trump potentially risk his own presidency to defend Flynn?

There’s been some speculation that Flynn must have some dirt on the president.


What if Mike Flynn has the pee tape?

Josh Barro‏
cdoan
Diamond Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Số Điểm: 10389
Old 05-19-2017 , 09:47 PM     cdoan est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Xí Xọn
Mr. Cdoan cứ nói về Constitution. Hiện giờ Republican party and Trump đang exploit the constitution for their advantage. Former FBI Director Comey suggested ông Trump should follow the procedure instead asked him to stop the investigation.

See what happen? He got fire. That is the Constitution of Mr. Cdoan.
Show me where in the Constitution which prohibits a president from firing a FBI director or laying out a procedure for firing one. The Constitution is written down for all to read. Don't mix up your opinions with the Constitution. So show me where in the Constitution to back up what you have written.

Please exploit the Constitution. It is written for all to exploit. I have a problem with the Constitution being disregarded.
cdoan
Diamond Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Số Điểm: 10389
Old 05-19-2017 , 09:57 PM     cdoan est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*_Khoai
đù bồn lừa này lên đồng hiển thánh biến cây kim thành cây thiết bảng thiệt là hỏng linh chút nào rồi ..

kkkakaka .. đọc cái này là thấy đù lên đồng làm mình mắc cười muốn té kít ra luôn

Hillary có tài liệu mật ? dang .. FBI tìm hỏng thấy mà đù bồn lừa thấy mới hay hén ..

Đù cần chuối hông ? anh cho em một trái để em ngậm đặng lên đồng tiếp
From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Quăng cho cưng trái chuối để cưng gặm nè. Kiến thức đếch có thì nên học hỏi chớ đừng tự khoái lên mà dạy đời
cdoan
Diamond Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Số Điểm: 10389
Old 05-19-2017 , 10:05 PM     cdoan est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Charlatan
It is funny to read "focus on the issue not the person"! In case you have forgotten, it is the person who raises the issue and it is the person who determines the fate of this country! So yes, this person's sanity is very important...

Ps - dont you ever get tired of talking and hinting about your "success"?
I just let her have a little taste of her medicine. The topic is about Trump, not me. If she questions my mental state, then that is my answer. I learn to debate by showing not telling. Providing the evidences of my mental state is better than just telling the audience of what it is.

Last edited by cdoan; 05-20-2017 at 03:47 AM..
cdoan
Diamond Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Số Điểm: 10389
Old 05-19-2017 , 10:12 PM     cdoan est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by KatN
As much as I dónt like the way you talk, but I have to agree with you on this point. Myself and (I am sure) the Wall Street do not want Pence. We'd rather have this loose cannon than Pence
Sometimes the choices are not black and white but dark or darker. Between Hillary and Trump, I favor Trump. Between Trump and Pence, I favor Pence. Pence should be able to push through tax cut, repeal Obamacare easier because of less distractions. However Pence is a religious fanatic, and I want to see the separation of church and state. There is no perfect choice, just better choice.
cdoan
Diamond Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Số Điểm: 10389
Old 05-20-2017 , 03:10 AM     cdoan est actuellement connect  search   Quote  


And these clowns had been granted immunity by the FBI so no one could prosecute them. Immunity is granted when one speaks the truth without fear of prosecution. FBI granted immunity for not revealing any information. Use your head and think what they try to cover up.

The Russians did not leak it by the way.

Last edited by cdoan; 05-20-2017 at 03:13 AM..
Signal
Banned
Join Date: Apr 2017
Số Điểm: 137
Old 05-20-2017 , 06:36 AM     Signal est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by cdoan
Anh không trốn thuế nhưng không có nghĩa là anh phải đóng thuế ngập đầu để người khác ăn. Trước khi cưng đòi tăng thuế người khác thì cưng nên xét lại là cưng có chịu tăng thuế của cưng không và cưng có đóng thuế hơn người ta chưa.

Tất nhiên rùi....thuế quaterly thuế year gì cũng đều đóng ráo chọi chưa kể nhà ông mày o ở cũng đóng hàng năm đâu có khóc như cu mày sợ người ta ăn tiền thuế ....nam nhi dại trượng phu của cu mày cho chó nó gậm rùi hả ....tiền cu mày đóng thuế nó vô ss của cu mày dìa già hưởng, bộ cu mày sợ chết trẻ o kịp hưởng hay sao mà sợ người khác ăn ....bất quá tiền thuế cu mày đóng bây giờ nhà nước mượn tạm để chi cho súng đạn chiến tranh (cu mày hồi xưa đi lính khi bắn một viên đạn có nghĩ đó là tiền thuế o), big family president chum của cu mày đi chơi đây đó như chum thao NewYork, Florida, Dubai...như cơm bữa cần Security bảo vệ tiền chi này sao o thấy cu mày khóc sợ hết tiền thuế của cu mày ....thấy cu cứ khóc mãi dìa sưu cao thuế nặng làm ông mày giựt mình tưởng nước Mỹ y như thời chị Dậu của Nam Cao đến độ chỉ phải đi ở vú cho mấy lão già để kiếm tiền đóng thuế

Last edited by Signal; 05-20-2017 at 06:52 AM..
Da Vinci *
Gold Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Số Điểm: 3781
Old 05-20-2017 , 07:33 AM     Da Vinci * est dconnect  search   Quote  




Sheila Lowe, chuyên gia phân tích chữ viết tay, ví chữ ký của ông Trump giống như "hàng rào dây thép gai" và "không có gì thân thiện hay cởi mở ở chữ ký này". Chuyên gia này cũng cho rằng, những nét cao và góc cạnh cho thấy ông Trump rất thỏa mãn với quyền lực của mình.

Cũng với nhận định tương tự, Tracey Trussell thuộc Viện nghiên cứu tướng số của Anh cho rằng, chữ ký dài với những nét cao nghiêng về bên phải cho thấy ông Trump là người luôn khát khao quyền lực. Ông ấy luôn muốn chinh phục và sở hữu quyền lực với sự quyết tâm ca độ, đôi khi là bướng bỉnh, cố chấp đạt tới đỉnh cao tham vọng", bà Trussell nói.

Sự cương quyết này đã thể hiện rõ ở việc ngay khi nhậm chức ông đã đưa ra hàng loạt tuyên bố, thậm chí sắc lệnh để hiện thực hóa cam kết đưa ra trong chiến dịch tranh cử như sắc lệnh hạn chế nhập cư hay tuyên bố xây tường ngăn biên giới với Mexico.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao Trạch Đông cũng vậy, chữ ký toàn là hàng rào dây thép gai nhọn hoắc.
cdoan
Diamond Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Số Điểm: 10389
Old 05-20-2017 , 08:32 AM     cdoan est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Signal
Tất nhiên rùi....thuế quaterly thuế year gì cũng đều đóng ráo chọi chưa kể nhà ông mày o ở cũng đóng hàng năm đâu có khóc như cu mày sợ người ta ăn tiền thuế ....nam nhi dại trượng phu của cu mày cho chó nó gậm rùi hả ....tiền cu mày đóng thuế nó vô ss của cu mày dìa già hưởng, bộ cu mày sợ chết trẻ o kịp hưởng hay sao mà sợ người khác ăn ....bất quá tiền thuế cu mày đóng bây giờ nhà nước mượn tạm để chi cho súng đạn chiến tranh (cu mày hồi xưa đi lính khi bắn một viên đạn có nghĩ đó là tiền thuế o), big family president chum của cu mày đi chơi đây đó như chum thao NewYork, Florida, Dubai...như cơm bữa cần Security bảo vệ tiền chi này sao o thấy cu mày khóc sợ hết tiền thuế của cu mày ....thấy cu cứ khóc mãi dìa sưu cao thuế nặng làm ông mày giựt mình tưởng nước Mỹ y như thời chị Dậu của Nam Cao đến độ chỉ phải đi ở vú cho mấy lão già để kiếm tiền đóng thuế
Nhưng cưng đã đóng mức thuế cao nhất chưa? Nếu chưa thì trước khi cưng đòi tăng mức thuế của người khác thì cưng hãy tình nguyện tăng mức thuế của cưng đi. Đòi người khác đóng 40-50% trong khi cưng chỉ đóng 10-20% hoặc không đóng thì đừng đem nam nhi đại trượng phu gì ra nói cho nó nhục. Anh đếch đòi đóng thuế ít hơn người khác mà chỉ yêu cầu mọi người đóng cùng mức thuế như nhau, 10% hay 60% cũng được nhưng phải đồng đều như nhau. Mấy thứ ăn bám xã hội mới đòi người khác đóng mức thuế cao hơn mức thuế mình đóng thôi cưng
cdoan
Diamond Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Số Điểm: 10389
Old 05-20-2017 , 08:43 AM     cdoan est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Da Vinci *




Sheila Lowe, chuyên gia phân tích chữ viết tay, ví chữ ký của ông Trump giống như "hàng rào dây thép gai" và "không có gì thân thiện hay cởi mở ở chữ ký này". Chuyên gia này cũng cho rằng, những nét cao và góc cạnh cho thấy ông Trump rất thỏa mãn với quyền lực của mình.

Cũng với nhận định tương tự, Tracey Trussell thuộc Viện nghiên cứu tướng số của Anh cho rằng, chữ ký dài với những nét cao nghiêng về bên phải cho thấy ông Trump là người luôn khát khao quyền lực. Ông ấy luôn muốn chinh phục và sở hữu quyền lực với sự quyết tâm ca độ, đôi khi là bướng bỉnh, cố chấp đạt tới đỉnh cao tham vọng", bà Trussell nói.

Sự cương quyết này đã thể hiện rõ ở việc ngay khi nhậm chức ông đã đưa ra hàng loạt tuyên bố, thậm chí sắc lệnh để hiện thực hóa cam kết đưa ra trong chiến dịch tranh cử như sắc lệnh hạn chế nhập cư hay tuyên bố xây tường ngăn biên giới với Mexico.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao Trạch Đông cũng vậy, chữ ký toàn là hàng rào dây thép gai nhọn hoắc.
Hạ bệ Trump vì chữ ký? Hiến pháp chơi không lại thì đem mê tín ra.
Newbie
Gold Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Số Điểm: 2548
Old 05-20-2017 , 08:46 AM     Newbie est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Da Vinci *

.
Trong tiếng Việt thông thường thì gọi người này có cá tính rất chi chít, rất nhỏ nhặt và rất nhỏ mọn.
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.