VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1116
Old 05-18-2017 , 05:59 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Every single time we go to this Chinese restaurant, we always see this big my den guy whose probably in his mid 30s asking for a spare change. It just annoy the heo out of me since he's young, healthy and panhandling.

I only give to those who I see deserve it. As for him, it's a big NO because of his healthy state and young age.

He ticked me off last week when he told us to watch behind when we're backing out. I turned to the car then him, the car again then said, "what?" I took that as a curse from him since we didn't want to give him any money. Hubby wasn't paying attention and asked me what that "what" was all about. I repeated what that my den said and he said it again. I then told him to get a job. He was all mumbling something under his breath and I couldn't get to hear what he got to say when hubby scolded me for such behavior and told me to get in the car.😪

Regardless, that my den was rude first. Hubby asked why I have to an thua -du? with such people. He said I didn't have to give and didn't have to talk to him. I was upset because he thought I was easy to mess with. 🙊

So, why am I sharing this? U should know not to pick on a little Asian person just because she's small and Asian. Worst case thi bi. su*ng ma(.t thoi.😵
*TT-00*
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1701
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:01 AM     *TT-00* est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
DamTc
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 23325
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:02 AM     DamTc est dconnect  search   Quote  
chắc máy ngày nay CheriB ăn ớt hiểm nhièu quá ròi
Trống Mái
Số Điểm: 513
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:03 AM     Trống Mái est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Nói cái lồn gì vậy bây ?
beAK47
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5735
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:05 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Go easy on the guy, that could be you someday.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:12 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by beAK47
Go easy on the guy, that could be you someday.
I've never met anyone ngang tang\ like him. It's annoying since he always hang around that shopping center. There's a viet nail shop in that same center as well and u can imagine how rude he can be especially to those people. If I were that nail shop owner, I would call the cops on him already for solicitating.
LinhXa
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 33046
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:14 AM     LinhXa est dconnect  search   Quote  
nên nghe lời chồng đi ...

làm vợ hiền ngoan ngoản ...
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:14 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by *TT-00*
Tai sao cuoi ma ko noi gi?

How would u react if such people say such thing to u when u don't give them what they want?
Maxwell
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3970
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:17 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
"I ain't got no change dude", sorry. I probably come back to places like that.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5735
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:17 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I've never met anyone ngang tang\ like him. It's annoying since he always hang around that shopping center. There's a viet nail shop in that same center as well and u can imagine how rude he can be especially to those people. If I were that nail shop owner, I would call the cops on him already for solicitating.
Some panhandlers I know went as far as breaking the owner's glass door. I would hate to be them but I would also pray for them.
hamdzui35
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 10056
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:23 AM     hamdzui35 est dconnect  search   Quote  
tốt nhất ignore him đi .... lạng quạng nó canh me lần tới nó đập bể kiếng xe gùi làm gì được nó
$cam$$
Banned
Số Điểm: 1269
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:30 AM     $cam$$ est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sorry to disappoint you but I have to go with your husband on this one.....he is right!
nhatrangdep
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 55764
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:38 AM     nhatrangdep est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
gan thiệt ...đi thua đủ với mấy người này ..gặp mình nó chửi mình cũng nhịn
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1624
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:41 AM     KatN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by $cam$$
Sorry to disappoint you but I have to go with your husband on this one.....he is right!
Ditto. She is so mean. Getting a job or not getting a job is not her business to tell him. Don't act like superior to people with less fortunate than you.
Got Ninja?
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3732
Old 05-18-2017 , 06:46 AM     Got Ninja? est dconnect  search   Quote  
Rủi hong ai chiu mướn him rồi sao. If you own business he go interview like dress like that, you hire him?
dau_yeu
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 9982
Old 05-18-2017 , 07:14 AM     dau_yeu est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sis gan chọc họ . có đứa lỳ nhào vô xe ăn vạ nói mình đụng nó. Bạn dy bị rồi. Tốt nhất không cho tiền thì giả lơ hoặc sorry i have no changes. Sís biết họ không đi làm là vì lý do gì rồi mà
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 05-19-2017 , 06:03 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by beAK47
Some panhandlers I know went as far as breaking the owner's glass door. I would hate to be them but I would also pray for them.
What's annoying is that these kind of people have all the opportunities in the world to work and better their lives comparing to the many immigrants who came here where they had to start everything all over again.

These type of people takes advantage of the system and I don't think he's psychologically disturbed or there's anything wrong with him physically. He's a heathy guy and decent looking too. No one could've guessed until approached.

I disgrace these type of people who find other minorities to pick on. Out of 10 my den, I would think there's 1 good and hard working guy. They have been minorities in this country much longer than anyone and yet, the my trang tend to like asians more and classify us as the "role model" minorities.

Last edited by CheriBlossom; 05-19-2017 at 06:11 AM..
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 05-19-2017 , 06:09 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by KatN
Ditto. She is so mean. Getting a job or not getting a job is not her business to tell him. Don't act like superior to people with less fortunate than you.
You wouldn't be saying that until you're in my shoe. That guy is well dressed, decent looking and do not look like he's mentally ill. There's one mental thing about him is his laziness to find a job.

Next time I'm there, I'll try to take his pic and post it here, hopefully, without a black eye. He does not look like a homeless person and do not smell like one. I just don't like it when 1 minority pick on another minority. I'm sure he'd never dare to dwell around the my trang's area.
Canh en
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1939
Old 05-19-2017 , 06:10 AM     Canh en est dconnect  search   Quote  
CE nghĩ CheriBlossom sao này già chắc khó tánh lắm đó ....
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 05-19-2017 , 06:12 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Got Ninja?
Rủi hong ai chiu mướn him rồi sao. If you own business he go interview like dress like that, you hire him?
If you're a hard working person who has all the good ethics, I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem finding a job.