VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

nhatrangdep
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 51123
Old 05-19-2017 , 03:41 AM     nhatrangdep est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by quynh06
Nhìn hình cô bé này mãi không biết chán nha , khuôn mặt lúc nào cũng có nụ cười hiền , khả ái lắm ..tại em có chủ rồi chứ không chị chấm em cho con trai chị đấy
em cũng thấy vậy ..she có nụ cười đẹp ..tướng rất đàn bà ..yểu điệu ..mấy bé như vậy dễ làm người khác phái mê lắm á
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3658
Old 05-19-2017 , 03:51 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Nhìn hình cô bé này mãi không biết chán nha , khuôn mặt lúc nào cũng có nụ cười hiền , khả ái lắm ..tại em có chủ rồi chứ không chị chấm em cho con trai chị đấy
huh? You know I am 43 right? Your son cannot be as old as me.
quynh06
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7551
Old 05-19-2017 , 03:59 AM     quynh06 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by dancing.rain
huh? You know I am 43 right? Your son cannot be as old as me.
I know but I still think as young as my son ( 28 ) , even my old man said either.
Listen&Learn
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7810
Old 05-19-2017 , 04:05 AM     Listen&Learn est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hi DR,

Hope you are having a good day

For some reason, I cannot view the picture.
Can you please re-post your picture? Thank you
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 05-19-2017 , 05:39 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I know but I still think as young as my son ( 28 ) , even my old man said either.
Your son would be insulted if you try to set some 40 years old with him

Listen, I think your work may have blocked it. I don't think reposting the same link would help.
Maxwell
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3840
Old 05-19-2017 , 05:59 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Listen&Learn
Hi DR,

Hope you are having a good day

For some reason, I cannot view the picture.
Can you please re-post your picture? Thank you
why don't you post yours
DamTc
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 22191
Old 05-19-2017 , 06:00 AM     DamTc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Truth be told, I have taken 20 hours of sick leave this week because I just wasn't feeling well - mentally. So far this year, I have taken 250 hours of sick leave and it's only May! lol Yes, I hate my job but I sure love the perks. Anyways, I cannot seem to kick this sh't in the butt. I am wearing all black so decided to put a colorful scarf to help from looking to gloomy and I know I am just so damn gloomy these days. Oh well :P

Decided to use the instabeauty app for this pic...

The new gym is just ok. I am not used to exercising for only 45 mins. My usual is dance for 45 mins., go take a class for 1 hour, and then stretch for about 15 mins. So the new gym's schedule is a great adjustment for me where I stretch for about 20 mins and take a class for 45 mins. At least later today, I'll go dance at the old gym (hopefully if the studio is avail).

I had a great time in the locker room because I was by myself and I blasted the music. Such freedom!
Rain, do you want to hear the truth?
DamTc
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 22191
Old 05-19-2017 , 06:02 AM     DamTc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Maxwell
why don't you post yours
LL, post tấm hình áo tứ thân đội khăn đóng đi LL
Listen&Learn
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7810
Old 05-19-2017 , 06:04 AM     Listen&Learn est dconnect  search   Quote  
ACE,

Chỗ làm mình nó blocked rất nhiều websites 0 có post hình hay coi hình được ...Hên nó cho vô VF tào lao là dzui rùi
Con Lai
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1739
Old 05-19-2017 , 09:04 AM     Con Lai est dconnect  search   Quote  
dr,

You said you are attractive ? Come on girl, give me a break ! You are just beautiful and silly.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 05-19-2017 , 09:07 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by DamTc
Rain, do you want to hear the truth?
Of course.

Listen: lol lucky you! They probably didn't think to block this site.

Con Lai: To be completely honest, I am very comfortable in my own skin (look-wise) but that doesn't mean I think I am beautiful and to me, that's ok. Not everyone is beautiful but everyone should feel good enough :P
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 05-19-2017 , 09:02 PM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wow, today is my wedding anniversary and I totally forgot! My middle child had to remind me, being such a man I am

17 years of marriage! That's amazing for me given I am a commitment phobic.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 05-20-2017 , 01:53 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Went to the gym this morning and ran into an old gym buddy from the previous gym. He went out of his way to go to the new gym hoping to run into me because I did leave abruptly w/o telling anyone. I was so happy to see him that I gave him a hug. Then we chatted for about 20 mins before I had to leave to go to my class. It's so nice to be missed.

I am having a good day so far! Not depressed, thank goodness. So far so good. I am hoping that I remain in good spirit.

I'll probably go for a drink and dessert with hubby later to celebrate our anniversary. I am praying that he didn't get me anything because I certainly didn't. I asked the oldest to text hubby letting him know to not get me anything We still have a huge b-day cake to finish up too.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 05-20-2017 , 07:02 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
"where are you from?" I hate that damn question. Some guy tried to pick up on me today and he asked me that. What a total turn off!

I rarely come across that question thank goodness. All my guy buddies have never asked me that question - ever. Perhaps that's why they are my buddies.
ANH KAHLUA
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 21670
Old 05-20-2017 , 09:18 AM     ANH KAHLUA est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
"where are you from?" I hate that damn question. Some guy tried to pick up on me today and he asked me that. What a total turn off!

I rarely come across that question thank goodness. All my guy buddies have never asked me that question - ever. Perhaps that's why they are my buddies.
Where are u from Rain ? ( city and state )
Old 05-20-2017 , 10:56 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ANH KAHLUA
Where are u from Rain ? ( city and state )
As a Vietnamese, don't you hate that question from a white person? I hate it!
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 05-21-2017 , 12:43 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
How can I not be appreciative of what the world has to offer: beautiful weather and spending time with the kids.

Last edited by dancing.rain; 05-21-2017 at 02:19 AM..
bonglantrang
Số Điểm: 402
Old 05-22-2017 , 07:49 PM     bonglantrang est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by beAK47
I hope they do. All the sweat and odor I put into it
Your attitude made me sick and I know you are from a vn family who are not famous or rich eh hinh nhu thuoc lop cachon ,cachua Phai hem
beAK47
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4385
Old 05-23-2017 , 04:21 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by bonglantrang
Your attitude made me sick and I know you are from a vn family who are not famous or rich eh hinh nhu thuoc lop cachon ,cachua Phai hem
Awwe sorry you feel that way girly.

Nah, I'm none of those you've mentioned--maybe you're projecting yourself onto other??
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 05-23-2017 , 10:27 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Apparently it doesn't take much for me to have a bad day.

I got my lock cut at the new gym because it's their policy. I told them the least they could have done was put a note to remove the items from the locker before cutting. Then when I went to retrieve the items, they asked what specific items before they would hand them to me, again their damn policy. Ugh.... I like the classes and love the new facility but hate hate the stupid manager. Such a bi'tch. I immediately told three guys at the gym about it and they all agreed with me that the new gym sux...

Then when I went to the old gym to exercise today, I ran into one of my gym buddies. He was happy to see me and wanted to chat but I just gave him a lukewarm hello and just continued on my way. That made me feel so bad so I told hubby about it and his response, "he'll get over it. Men are used to women giving them lukewarm responses." hahaha.

I had an ok dance, nothing exhilarating because I have a cold and my pointe shoes hurt me so badly! I don't know why today of all days.

Overall, my day sux because I didn't have my way. I am used to getting my way at all times :P I need to learn.

Last edited by dancing.rain; 05-23-2017 at 10:30 AM..