VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Giải Trí > Nối Vòng Tay Lớn

Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6102
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:39 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
If you are not married or divorce and still want to get marry, I suggest you to go back vn to marry one young and beautiful girl in her 20's. Make absolutely sure that her parents are still young, under 50's. Who are full of energetics, who are able to maw the lawn, do the chores around the house, and most importantly able to take care of your kids (if you are lucky like me to have a couple kids) >>>
Mom does these tasks:
cook
clean
dish washing
pack your lunch (I mean my lunch, not yours)
laundry

Dad does these tasks:
vacuum
mop
maw the lawn
fertilized the lawn - keep the grass green and healthy
go fishing with me every weekend
clean the fish and store in the freezers

My parents in-laws are young in there early 50's. They do all of the above for me. All I have to do is work, play and pay the bills

What else can I ask for of the parents in-law to do for me?
I think absolutely nothing else I need 'em to do for me besides the lists above.... I am just a happy mate hahaha
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6108
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:51 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
I don't know if I would "nuôi them 2 miệng ăn" I think in Cali they can get some gov support for $700 each person without job. I will find out the age requirement before making decision Probably 65+
BeMyWife
Số Điểm: 210
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:52 AM     BeMyWife est dconnect  search   Quote  
50's you have to give them money for the chores they do. 65plus they qualify for welfare!!
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:53 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
He has a job; she needs to stay home to take care of my kids... that offsets the daycare costs or mang con ddi gui every day, that was like a second mortgage bill for me before they came over.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:55 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Kiếm ghệ 20+ mà có ông bà già trên 65+ coi bộ hơi khó Chuyện này chỉ có nước đăng lên báo thì mien mai có người vô đăng ký
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:55 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by BeMyWife
50's you have to give them money for the chores they do. 65plus they qualify for welfare!!
They don't need my money... she takes care of 2 other kids - they pay her. He has a real full time job... Everything works out well.
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:56 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
Kiếm ghệ 20+ mà có ông bà già trên 65+ coi bộ hơi khó Chuyện này chỉ có nước đăng lên báo thì mien mai có người vô đăng ký
Nothing kho', either con gai' u't or con gai' dda^`u

My wife is the first kid in her family of 3.
BeMyWife
Số Điểm: 210
Old 04-08-2016 , 06:59 AM     BeMyWife est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Brainiacs
They don't need my money... she takes care of 2 other kids - they pay her. He has a real full time job... Everything works out well.
that's good.

Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 07:02 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
btw, if you are u.s. citizen, it took your wife only 3 yrs in the u.s. to take an exam to become u.s. citizen. Sponsor parents over took only 1 yr.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 07:09 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
I don't want to end up like my friend. After his wife came to US for 5 days, she sent a messageto her bf in VN to wait 3 more years for her to come back getting him

He found out the message then kicked her back 1 way ticket to VN in 10 days. before he submitted any paperwork.
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 07:12 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
hahaha that is a rare case, but anything could happen...

I guess you must know her family well, like your family in vn know her family well enough... know that she doesn't have a bf ever before. You are her first bf and last man on earth
vantrong
Số Điểm: 660
Old 04-08-2016 , 07:20 AM     vantrong est dconnect  search   Quote  
What about a guy in the 60-70? How would he call 50-year-old parent-in-law?

Quote :
If you are not married or divorce and still want to get marry, I suggest you to go back vn to marry one young and beautiful girl in her 20's. Make absolutely sure that her parents are still young, under 50's. Who are full of energetics, who are able to maw the lawn, do the chores around the house, and most importantly able to take care of your kids (if you are lucky like me to have a couple kids) >>>
Mom does these tasks:
cook
clean
dish washing
laundry

Dad does these tasks:
vacuum
mop
maw the lawn

My parents in-laws are young in there early 50's. They do all of the above for me. All I have to do is work, play and pay the bills

I think absolutely nothing else I need 'em to do for me besides the lists above.... I am just a happy mate hahaha
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 07:24 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by vantrong
What about a guy in the 60-70? How would he call 50-year-old parent-in-law?
I personally know a guy who is about the same age with her parents. He is respectfully call her parents as cha, me too. It sounds funny but he wasn't shy to address her parents as ba, me.
HunnyBunny
Số Điểm: 14866
Old 04-08-2016 , 09:49 AM     HunnyBunny est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
I don't want to end up like my friend. After his wife came to US for 5 days, she sent a messageto her bf in VN to wait 3 more years for her to come back getting him

He found out the message then kicked her back 1 way ticket to VN in 10 days. before he submitted any paperwork.
Anh kia cuoc ddoi ddang mau PINK, con cai Anh anh ke, thi cuoc ddoi sao like Dark Brown the..

Quote :
If you are not married or divorce and still want to get marry, I suggest you to go back vn to marry one young and beautiful girl in her 20's. Make absolutely sure that her parents are still young, under 50's. Who are full of energetics, who are able to maw the lawn, do the chores around the house, and most importantly able to take care of your kids (if you are lucky like me to have a couple kids)>>>
Mom does these tasks:
cook
clean
dish washing
laundry

Dad does these tasks:
vacuum
mop
maw the lawn

Hhehhee
I've seen men on your EXACT Throne. Just MAKE sure you have a lot of money saved up and DO NOT lose your job.

Just saying
Bunny

Last edited by HunnyBunny; 04-08-2016 at 09:53 AM..
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 11:24 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by HunnyBunny
Anh kia cuoc ddoi ddang mau PINK, con cai Anh anh ke, thi cuoc ddoi sao like Dark Brown the..

Hhehhee
I've seen men on your EXACT Throne. Just MAKE sure you have a lot of money saved up and DO NOT lose your job.

Just saying
Bunny
OH well, I make $185/hr for my company if they let me go, that's their lost. I've been with the company for 17 years this summer. If nothing goes wrong in 20 years, I'll save a mil
Feline
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1936
Old 04-09-2016 , 02:26 AM     Feline est dconnect  search   Quote  
Brainie, So this is your malicious plan all this time?!?!?! I thought you had some other tips for us single folks. What about tips for little old me? Got anything?!?!

I think that if you're gonna have kids, you must have a plan to raise them somehow, on your own. I don't think it's fair to have your parents or your spouse's parents raise your kids because they've already done their part in raising kids of their own.
Feline
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1936
Old 04-09-2016 , 04:01 AM     Feline est dconnect  search   Quote  
I think that as long as his parents and spouse's parents are happy, then whatever they do or whatever kind of arrangements they have is their business. It is not for us to judge as to each his own. I think that by the time I decide to adopt a kid, no one will be alive to raise my own kid except for myself. By then, I want a 9-5 job so I can take care of my own kid and still be able to make it to his/her soccer games.
Muc.Tim
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1216
Old 04-09-2016 , 10:28 AM     Muc.Tim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Mom does these tasks:
cook
clean
dish washing
laundry

Dad does these tasks:
vacuum
mop
maw the lawn

Not fair, you treat your parent in laws like cheap maids/sevants.

Do you give them back money: like $500 each person?

If "mẹ chồng và cha chồng" do this to their daughter-in-law, Vietnamese here would scream: "Đồ con dâu trời đánh" then "Thằng con bất hiếu để cho cha mẹ mình hầu con vợ"

So, on the same equal ground, equal treatment. This is what I would say to you: "Đồ thằng rể trời đánh" "Nhỏ con gái bất hiếu để cho cha mẹ mình hầu hạ thằng chồng"

Regardless of their ages, I DO NOT allow my parent to like your parent-in-laws (cha mẹ vợ). Tui không bao giờ để cho cha me mình đi hầu thằng rể

Vợ ông Brainiacs là con gái bất hiếu với cha mẹ mình. Đấng sinh thành đã khổ cực nui bả lớn khôn, rồi chưa xong, bả để cho đấng sinh thành mình cong lưng đi hầu hạ thằng chồng trẻ của mình còn tệ hơn con ở. Để cho đấng sinh thành mình làm con ở không công . Làm con ở còn có luơng bỏng, còn đằng này, hầu hạ không đuợc luơng bỏng gì hết .

Last edited by Muc.Tim; 04-09-2016 at 10:51 AM..
Muc.Tim
Loyal Member
Old 04-09-2016 , 10:41 AM     Muc.Tim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Feline
I think that as long as his parents and spouse's parents are happy, then whatever they do or whatever kind of arrangements they have is their business. It is not for us to judge as to each his own. I think that by the time I decide to adopt a kid, no one will be alive to raise my own kid except for myself. By then, I want a 9-5 job so I can take care of my own kid and still be able to make it to his/her soccer games.
If a woman said this like Brainiacs, most men and women would gang up cursing her! I was a living example!
Muc.Tim
Loyal Member
Old 04-09-2016 , 11:14 AM     Muc.Tim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ủa bà sixtoes đau ta? Hồi xưa tui cũng đăng bài khoe mẹ chồng, bà nhào vô nói tui không ra gì.

Bây giờ thằng rể trời đánh, để đấng sinh thành của vơ nó hầu hạ còn tệ hơn con ở, còn đi quãng cáo nũa chứ!