VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Giải Trí > Nối Vòng Tay Lớn

Re Sim
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1232
Old 09-11-2016 , 07:13 AM     Re Sim est dconnect  search   Quote  
@Alas

I though there should be a 3rd fuse ... but I couldn't find it in Càchua pics...?

She hides it from me? ...
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6094
Old 09-11-2016 , 07:13 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  

Yeah one more on top of both those fuses at the middle

Re Sim
Loyal Member
Old 09-11-2016 , 07:28 AM     Re Sim est dconnect  search   Quote  
I found the video clip multimeter of Harborfreight you posted

basic testing:

Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 09-11-2016 , 07:37 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Actually you don't need to check other fuses. That big one may be a problem. Wow, I can zoom in to check each single part, the camera is pretty good but the bad part is somehow she missed the 3rd fuse I guess she was thinking to divide it into 5 parts but forgot to take the last pic
Re Sim
Loyal Member
Old 09-11-2016 , 07:55 AM     Re Sim est dconnect  search   Quote  

I'll get something to eat now.......I'll check back tonight ....
càchua
Số Điểm: 767
Old 09-11-2016 , 08:58 AM     càchua est dconnect  search   Quote  
Feline: you will fix it up all the way to the recycle bin right?

Anh Alash and Re Sim: lol, I thought I got everything captured in the pictures This's as far as I can get pretty proud of myself for accomplishing this far have to let the husband take care the rest. He works today and won't get home until 8:15pm. I already making a mess, hopefully he will get on to this tomorrow on his day off. This TV has been laying around for over a year!!! The funny thing about my husband is that, if he is not interested in it, he won't bother it. But then he spends hours on things that he is curious about. The little boy is sick, he might make an excuse for not fixing it tomorrow due to taking care a sick baby and take the older one to school. Ôi cuộc sống đoi khi sao mà mệt quá! Uoc gi, ngủ đuoc một giấc cho nó đã! Đang buồn ngủ nen nói nham.
ii2404
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1176
Old 09-11-2016 , 09:05 AM     ii2404 est dconnect  search   Quote  
i have a samsung smart TV still in good condition, barely used. how much are you willing to pay? lol
càchua
Old 09-11-2016 , 09:12 AM     càchua est dconnect  search   Quote  
Lol, I have 2 other TV that I barely use. This is just a spare. I told my son that we can have date night movie in my bed when this TV is fixed. The boy is looking forward to it so hopefully his dad will get this fixed up soon

Where have u been lately? Busy going on dates? I don't see Űt on here much lately either. Or have you two been talking offline???
ii2404
Loyal Member
Old 09-11-2016 , 09:35 AM     ii2404 est dconnect  search   Quote  
why can't you just move one of the TVs to your bedroom? or make the room with the TV into a movie theater. it's not fun to have movie night on your bed as you can't eat on your bed.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 09-11-2016 , 10:44 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Next time, get a pen or highlight and put a small mark line so you know where to start and end You missed around 2" in the middle that left out the 3rd fuse. Look at my picture on the second page then you know. Do you need me to draw a line where you missed it?
Re Sim
Loyal Member
Old 09-11-2016 , 11:50 AM     Re Sim est dconnect  search   Quote  
if you gonna get the multimeter at Harbor Freight ... then ask them for the soldering iron also ... consider it one time use, you don't need to spent too much money on a good one.....

some multimeter came with instruction how to do continuity test.

you could also get soldering iron at those 1 dollar stores.
Feline
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1939
Old 09-11-2016 , 12:44 PM     Feline est dconnect  search   Quote  
Cachua, you're correct and Alash, you're wrong about me!

What on earth are you trying to fix? A broken TV motherboard? That's some serious engineering stuff right there. I eat in bed all the time. I don't drop a single crumb because I'm a very neat eater.
càchua
Old 09-12-2016 , 02:08 AM     càchua est dconnect  search   Quote  
Alash: lol, maybe I need you to draw lines for me next time. Do u always looking for deals on everything? chịu anh không nổi luôn à

ReSim: there is a dollar tree on my way home from work, I can stop by the store to get it if a dollar tool can really do the work

Feline : No way you don't drop anything eating on bed. You might need to put on glasses to be able to see

Last edited by càchua; 09-12-2016 at 02:10 AM..
ii2404
Loyal Member
Old 09-12-2016 , 02:20 AM     ii2404 est dconnect  search   Quote  
lol, she'll know when the bugs come and bite her.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 09-12-2016 , 02:45 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
will take anything for free

btw, you need to sign up so they can send you the coupon every week. In the coupons, it will either free scissors (good for cutting korea BBQ ribs) ohm meter, flashlight, screw drivers, etc..... Just buy anything to get free stuffs. A lot of things you can get there for a dollar like tape, garden gloves, etc ....

I get flashlight once a while when it runs out of battery. The free one is come with battery Why pay when you can get free, right ?
Re Sim
Loyal Member
Old 09-12-2016 , 10:46 AM     Re Sim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by càchua
Alash: lol, maybe I need you to draw lines for me next time. Do u always looking for deals on everything? chịu anh không nổi luôn à

ReSim: there is a dollar tree on my way home from work, I can stop by the store to get it if a dollar tool can really do the work

Feline : No way you don't drop anything eating on bed. You might need to put on glasses to be able to see
Soldering iron like these you can get at 98 cents store, 99 cents store ...

but I checked Dollar Tree and 99¢ store website, they don't seem to have it. I think you can get it at Harbor Freight and get a free Multimeter .....

You need the multimeter now more then the iron, without it, you can't pin point the bad parts, so even if you have a soldering iron right now it is useless...

if your OX is handy enough, he can test the Fuses without a multimeter
Feline
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1939
Old 09-12-2016 , 04:55 PM     Feline est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by càchua
You don't believe me? Invite me to your house and have me eat in your bed. If I drop a crumb I'll pay you $20 per crumb. I always have a bowl or a plate to catch all the crumbs if I'm eating something messy. I'm a very neat eater. You don't see me drop any kind of food, crumb or not, ever!
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 09-14-2016 , 12:36 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Re Sim If dollar stores have $1 Soldering iron, I would tell her already

Here are some of the free stuffs just to purchase anything at any price. I got a buns flashlight, ohm meter, tape measurement, screwdrivers, scissors .....

You even get 20% off of $0.99 = 80cents 20% on the coupon all the time

Good for camping

Re Sim
Loyal Member
Old 09-14-2016 , 02:36 AM     Re Sim est dconnect  search   Quote  
NOOOOO Alas! ....... they use the named Dollar Store but actually not all items are sold as 1 dollar! ..... I saw a store name 98¢ but when I went in, they don't really have many items at 98¢ at all.... I asked and they say it's just the store name...

but in most of those places you can get tools for cheaper than Radio Shark ...

sometimes Fry's has soldering iron on sale too for $2.00

Harbor Freight has it too, for $4.00 ..... still cheaper then $14.00 Radio Shark's soldering iron.

http://www.harborfreight.com/welding/soldering.html

----------------------------

@càchua

while at Harbor Freight, you might want to get this solder too

càchua
Old 09-15-2016 , 01:27 PM     càchua est dconnect  search   Quote  
Please help ASAP

All three fusess are working. What is the next step?