VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Giải Trí > Nối Vòng Tay Lớn

Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6108
Old 06-08-2017 , 01:24 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
A long drive from Orlando to Destin

Stay away from holiday, you can't even get a cheap room. Usually cost $70, holiday is $150-$200 and you can't even get the room. $500 always available Last time, we had to stay in the cheap one before changed to condor smell like **** with old carpet but it's clean. No flight to Pensacola? That's like 45 mins drive away. Most cheap hotels need a car to drive to the beach which it's 10 mins away. Walmart is right there, can get any cheap beach stuffs if needs.
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6102
Old 06-08-2017 , 02:10 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
I know it is about 6hrs drive, but in a way to discover all about Fl. Pay a visit to relative on the way in Tallahasshee sp. Thinking 4 to 5 days vac, so plenty of time to drive around...

Thinkin' Sept 14 to 18. Will cost me nothing to fly for 4 ppl.
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 06-08-2017 , 02:51 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
Learn from car accident lesson...

About 3 yrs ago, my father in-law rear ended someone and someone claimed my insurance for $1100. It was just a minor scratch, but that is what he claimed for. If it is my car, I would let go of it.

My insurance premium from $500 for 6 months jumps to $1100 for 6 months. They are robbing me without a gun. Anyway, I was searching for a cheaper insurance car companies, but no lucks. Some of them even quoted more than $1100 for 6 months. So, I got stuck with it for the last 3 years, no chance of finding the cheaper one. I went thru. Geico, Costco, liberty mutual etc... Screw 'em all, not saving me any money....

Yesterday, I put my 3 cars info on the website called EverQuote.com, they took my info and search thru lots of car insurance and finally found me the cheapest one $1111.00 for a full year, not 6 months. Oh man, I was so happy. I took that deal, that saves me like 100% of the cost. If you want to know which one is it, it is NATIONAL GENERAL ins company. You can go to the website and get a quote or you can ask me the guy that helped me get the ins. thru them... I'll provide the guy's name and #

btw, if you ever bumps into someone, just pay them off in cash, don't let them file a claim to insurance b/c it will be in your record for 5 yrs and your ins. will be up 100%.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 06-08-2017 , 03:07 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
It's nothing much in Northern part of FL except Pensacola and beaches on the west.

You should have separate policy for him so it won't affect you. I thought it would raise around $100-$200 but double is kinda rip off.
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 06-08-2017 , 04:26 AM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
I thought it would be cheaper for him if we were all tog.
Ins company wants to make money out of people, so they don't care how much can they raise... There is no law to stop 'em.

Just like health insurance, you pay them monthly and 5k to 10k family deductible, basically you have to pay them monthly and pay for the care for yourself.
Brainiacs
Platinum Member
Old 06-29-2017 , 06:15 PM     Brainiacs est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by paylituzu
Has anyone got the bonus 3 times within 24 months?
GCLUB มือถือ
goldenslot
Good question.

I can get 8 bonuses to 12 in 24 months for using 4 different people and accounts.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 06-30-2017 , 01:21 AM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
My max was $1500 total for 3 visa/yr. Normally is $1000 each year for 2 visa since i can spend $6 K for home/car insurance. Then sell or spend all the points before cancel.