VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

PlumBlossom
Số Điểm: 71
Old 03-13-2019 , 11:37 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
There are many type of crazies out there in the world. From my experience with 1 of the crazy maniac in here, has triggered my interest in learning more to why this certain person behaved this way.

Let’s define what some of these terms mean:

1. Mania- characterized by overly excited and even hyper feeling. Periods of mania are marked by feelings of distraction(post, quote and reply to his own quote), irritability(irritated if he doesn’t get what he wants), and excessive confidence(that he’s the “crab pincer” of the universe aka cang cua cua vu tru)

2. Social anxiety disorder- this involve extreme fear of a specific object or situation in the environment. In CrazyWind’s case, it’s fear of Chinese people, Chinese words, Chinese arts and anything Chinese. When confronted by these phobic object, he may experience rapid heart rate and even dying so he has to act out by cursing and accusing by bouncing his crazy ass around like there’s no tomorrow.

3. Acute Stress disorder- characterized by emergence of severe anxiety after exposure to a traumatic event, in CrazyWind’s case, severe whipping and beating from his cougar dad during childhood parenting. During this episode of attacks, he would experience a sense of altered reality (thought this country is Vietnam and expected everyone to speak the language), with vivid flashbacks as if the event was reoccurring (the constant cougar parenting/whipping and beating from his cougar dad).

That’s it for now. More to come....if I have time tomorrow.
PlumBlossom
Old 03-14-2019 , 10:33 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
4. Communication disorders are those that impact the ability to use, understand, or detect language and speech. There are 4 different subtypes of communication disorders: language disorder, speech sound disorder, childhood onset fluency disorder (stuttering), and social (pragmatic) communication disorder. 

In CrazyWind’s case, he resorts to the use of profanity and racial slurs. The cause of this could be related to one of the subtypes above or all.

As for the tiger parenting, he came from a poor family with no or minimal education. His tiger dad probably couldn’t understand and didn’t know why his cub was always irrational where he’d always resort to punching, kicking and using profanity when trying to get get what he wanted or get his point straight. Tiger dad took this as his cub was being hard headed, stupid or “loss teach” so he would always beat the crap out of this bad mudda focker. 😱
PlumBlossom
Old 03-14-2019 , 10:49 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Btw: during cub training, tiger dad was wearing a Chinese mask, like the mask that Dong Ta Hoàng Duoc Su in Anh Hung Xa Dieu. 😱 Don’t know why he did that.hmmmmm😳
PlumBlossom
Old 03-14-2019 , 02:37 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Impulse-control disorders are those that involve an inability to control emotions and behaviors, resulting in harm to oneself or others. These problems with emotional and behavioral regulation are characterized by actions that violate the rights of others such as destroying property or physical aggression and/or those that conflict with societal norms, authority figures, and laws.
There are several types of impulse-control disorders but I’ll mention 1 here since it describes CrazyWind just perfectly well.

5. Kleptomania- involves an inability to control the impulse to steal. People who have kleptomania will often steal things that they do not really need or that have no real monetary value. Those with this condition experience escalating tension prior to committing a theft and feel relief and gratification afterwards.

Crazywind, aka Super Crab Claw ( notice it’s singular and not plural, the other 1 got cut off by his tiger mom during cub training) of the Universe tend to steal complimentary items at hotels like soap, hair shampoos, conditioners, tea bags, and pen. Such things as Kleenex, toilet tissues and towels are not complimentary meaning you can not take them but he still do it. Not only that, he’d go stealing towels on carts that the maids left parked out in the hallway while cleaning other rooms. I’m not sure if this is nature or nurture but he find the thrill of stealing then bragging to his friends on VietFun.

You all should keep close eyes on this guy when he comes over to your house. 😱
If you catch him red handed, he won’t be able to control his aggression and will attack you like a mad dog that needs to be put down. 🙊 if you need to follow him, do so with caution without him knowing. He’s a sneaky little guy. Be super cautious when dealing or talking to him because he will twist your words and will make you the guilty person while he’s playing victim. He can get away with this pretty well. That’s why hotels haven’t found enough evidences to prosecute him yet and ban him from coming back for the rest of his life here on earth.

Btw: picture frames, bed sheets, comforter, tables and etc are not complimentary so please don’t take them.🙈

To be continued.......

Last edited by PlumBlossom; 03-14-2019 at 07:24 PM..
PlumBlossom
Old 03-14-2019 , 04:30 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
This is to top it off from the disorder in the previous post.

Intermittent explosive disorder-characterized by brief outbursts of anger and violence that are out of proportion for the situation. People with this disorder may erupt into angry outbursts or violent actions in response to everyday annoyances or disappointments.

After stealing and getting caught, this crazy as s mofo started to blame the Chinese for all the mishaps with some lame excuses like, “it’s them who looked down on me (khung gap ai cung chui bo*’ for no reason sao nguoi ta khong avoid).”

A. He accused the Chinese for not learning the Vietnamese language since they’re living in that country. It’s not like that country belong to him or anything but he still expected people to abide to his rules and that’s to learn the language, regardless, and if they refused, he’ll start chimping out like a a confused and lost bAbboon. Why don’t you go tell the Mexicans to speak and learn English? You should join those 1 tooth trailer trash. See if they’ll let you in. This is a free country and people can do whatever they want. You want to live under communist or dictatorship rule, do something really stupid so they’ll deport your sorry a ss back to your homeland for free.

B. He accused the Chinese for not letting their children marrying out of their race or ethnic groups. It’s like he own the whole universe where people would have to listen to him otherwise, they’re against him and the whole Vietnamese people in Vietnam and around the world. He’s good with putting words into people’s mouth and twisting their words to make it look real. Well, in his crazy mind, everything is rational and real. 😱

C. He accused China for eyeing and owning Vietnam for thousands of years. Well, if your government wasn’t so corrupted, do you ever think that it will ever happen? Why don’t you build an island with your 1 claw( gather sand in the middle of the ocean) to form your own island, move there, recruit your own crazy kind, invent something great so you can retaliate? Sitting there biotching and crying won’t do you any good.

D. After all, he said he wanted freedom and democracy to his Vietnam but yet do not want to give freedom of choice to anyone. It’s either his choice or he’ll bounce his a ss around......yep.....so people can have a good laugh not with him but at him.

To summarize this, he’s trying to act all macho like a man when in fact, he’a no less than a child or an ugly monkey face man, brain of an Ameoba, in a child’s body. 🙊

More to come if I have time. No promise.

Last edited by PlumBlossom; 03-14-2019 at 06:01 PM..
OXOXO
Số Điểm: 536
Old 03-14-2019 , 07:58 PM     OXOXO est dconnect  search   Quote  

You write a lot and I think nobody wants to read.

Happy Pi = 3.14 day !

:p
PlumBlossom
Old 03-14-2019 , 11:04 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by OXOXO

You write a lot and I think nobody wants to read.

Happy Pi = 3.14 day !

:p
s:

Im so confident that they’re lurking and secretly reading them.😅
PlumBlossom
Old 03-14-2019 , 11:18 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
1 last diagnosis for CrazyCrabClaw aka GioKhung of VietFun.

Another disorder that this mofo Crazywind also have is :

Personality disorders- characterized by an enduring pattern of maladaptive thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that can cause serious detriments to relationships and other life areas.

There’s 1 disorder that quite described him well is......tada... a disorder called:

Avoidant personality disorder- an enduring pattern of behavior related to social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, and sensitivity to rejection that causes problems in work situations and relationships. People with the disorder show a pattern of avoidance due to fear of rejection or disapproval, which they experience as extremely painful.

When he pmed me asking to trade pics, I politely told him I don’t trade pics in private. I’m a married woman and by doing so, to me, is not right. If I don’t think it’s right then I won’t do it. Honestly, I’ve never traded pics with anyone in private before. In the past even before I was married, if I had, it was just with a few girls and that’s all. That was the first time
in my life where a man flipped out like a maniac just because I refused to their pic exchanging request. The one reason I don’t like exchanging pics in private is because I don’t know if that’s them or someone stolen pics on Facebook. The only truth to all is having them post in public. Like I mentioned in the past, I don’t even believe in myself, talking about trusting others.😱

I was shocked when “crazywindCrabClaw of the Universe “was furious!!!!! I didnt know what was going through his puny crazy brain and I tried to ignore everything like it never happened before.

Every single day, he would go on an angry tirade cussing and saying shiet about me and the Chinese people. We’re all human and have a certain level of patience. I lost it and one kind Mod was nice enough to ban that nick which was the end of it.

I never wanted to bring it back but that mofo seems to be on everyone of the new female members’ a ss, insulting one after another. I’m not trying to be a hero but have to show to the world that this crazy monkey is not as nice as everyone think he is. He will try to manipulate the person and if he doesn’t get his way due to a certain rejection, there will be resentment and he’ll never leave that person alone. If CrazyCrabClaw still wants to rock the boat, I might as well capsize it.

Another mental disorder for this GioKhungCrabClaw mofo.😱
OXOXO
Old 03-15-2019 , 09:40 AM     OXOXO est dconnect  search   Quote  
I think

* the more crazy people, the more dark sky.

* the more happy people, the more blue sky.

=> The bible books or any religion books use technique words to control people minds and sky/cloud color.

=> ignore all words they write or type, everyone becomes happy and healthy.

Good luck!

PlumBlossom
Old 03-15-2019 , 11:17 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Chi Mods oiiii, chu “mofo” doi voi em ko phai la bad word but more of a fun slang term. Neu may chis nghi no bad and ko thich thi hay warn em, cho dung co ban nick nay nha. Neu ban, may chis hay ban nick GioKhung Kia for using bad words and racial slurs. 🙊

May chis thay do, thang KhungGio do dung. la nhay , dung la chui boi. Neu no ko co an cap do o may hotels va chi noi choi thoi sao no ko tinh tao’ ma noi co can nhay nhu phong nuoc soi ko?😅

Thay gi noi ,”e may, tau noi choi thoi, cho May noi lai.” Em nghe and feel bad thi xin loi no’, dang nay no’ bay len noc’nha ngoi chui boi tum lum, ai chieu noi day troi? Gioi khoi xin loi gi het, cho no’ ngoi o* tren, chung nao no’ xuong thi tinh’ so^? Tiep voi’ no’.😱😅

Btw: please give me a 1st and 2nd warning before you ban this nick so I can get prepaRe to say farewell to it. ☺️

Edit: neu ko chom chia lam gi phai gian du vay?🙈🙊🙉
PlumBlossom
Old 03-15-2019 , 03:34 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I think

* the more crazy people, the more dark sky.

* the more happy people, the more blue sky.

=> The bible books or any religion books use technique words to control people minds and sky/cloud color.

=> ignore all words they write or type, everyone becomes happy and healthy.

Good luck!

I was furious before I knew he was crazy but not anymore, believe it or not. I’m not even mad at all. I just thought it’s hilarious to see that psychotic ape chimping out to even the smallest cause/problem, if he doesn’t get his way or hear what he wants to hear. 🙊 😂

It looks like he’s really mad right now and for his age, I’m sure he’s gonna get an aneurysm and die if I continue.😱 I’ll wait until he’s more calmed down before I can give him another mental disorder that I think fits him well. . 😂 He’s old so gotta give him time to read, digest, and absorb. 😩
YeuAnhDaiKho
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 36570
Old 03-15-2019 , 06:23 PM     YeuAnhDaiKho est dconnect  search   Quote  
Bé ơi ......bé khoẽ không ?

-Live- forever in someone's Heart ....!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh ..........Love ............Live ..................
PlumBlossom
Old 03-16-2019 , 02:11 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by YeuAnhDaiKho
Bé ơi ......bé khoẽ không ?

Khoe re, con be’ sao?

Minh dang o airport cho bay. Thay co chuc time, nen ghi tiep ve ......” Cuoc Doi cua Anh Hung CangCuaVuTru GioKhung”
PlumBlossom
Old 03-16-2019 , 02:15 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I lost count of how many mental disorders this mofo has so....I won’t number them anymore.

The next disorder CangCuaVuTruGioKhung has is....

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by shallow emotions, attention-seeking, and manipulative behavior.

Personality disorders tend to appear in adolescence or early adulthood(probably when CrazyWind mofo was 10) , continue over many years, and cause a great deal of distress. During that time they can cause enormous conflict with other people, cause relationships to fail (mofo Crazywind was always on edge with abnormal outbursts of anger where he did the most unremarkable thing and that was laying hands on his ex wife without any reason, a black belt instructor, to beat the nuoc ma(m’ out of him;hence divorce) or prevent them from developing in the first place(mentally challenged with a brain the size of an amoeba) interfere with someone's ability to function appropriately in social situations (can’t differentiate what’s right and wrong and accuse people for his own failure, in marriage and work) get in the way of reaching life goals.

A little story about KhungGioCangCuaVuTru:

He has this personality disorder since birth. It’s inherent that his craziness are a combination of genetic and environmental influences. His genes made him vulnerable to develop this personality disorder and his life situation to trigger the actual development.

There are certain factors seem to increase the risk of developing or triggering personality disorders, including:

A. Family history of personality disorders or other mental illness

B. Low level of education and lower social and economic status

C. Verbal or physical abuse during childhood

D. Neglect or an unstable or chaotic family life during childhood

E. Variations in brain chemistry and structure

Its certain that he acquired all of the factors mentioned above.

Let’s breakdown each individually so we can probe into his brain to see what really happened.

Crazywind came from a poor family where he didn’t get enough nutrition from his mom during her pregnancy. White rice with salt and pepper don’t have enough nutritional values but somehow, she was able to carry this mofo to full term. Nutrition plays an important factor during pregnancy. Lacking 1 or more may result in having a crazy mofo child like GioKhung, as you can see.

Coming from a poor working class family, his tiger parents had high expectations on this mofo GioKhung. He get lots of beating from tiger parents during cub training , unbeknownst to tiger dad that this mofo cub of his, GioKhung has a learning disability due to insufficient nutrition while in the womb.

At the age of 5, Giokhung had tourette’s syndrome and every word that came out of his mouth are bad words. 🙊 He would chui cha man me no’ when trying to communicate. Angry and tired with no patience, Tiger mom (housewife) would curse, kick and beat GioKhung daily from dawn to dusk but that didn’t stop him or make him any smarter. When tiger dad came home from his hard day working on the rice field, Giokhung ran to him crying and tried to snitch on tiger mom of his beating. He would say, “du me may, du me tau, du me me con me kia danh’ tau. Me tau nghe con me. Tau ke^’ ben kiu dan tau di bac si tam ly, du du, me me”. That’s all that came out of his mouth...just du du doo doo me me mi mi. 🙊 tiger dad got upset with this “loss teach” son of a bit’ then smacked him really hard on the face which sent him flying across the room, hit the wall and fell down; hence, khung het thuoc chua today.

Giokhung had a rough childhood growing up. He had no friends and was a sore a ss loner. His only friend was a rock. One unfortunate day, a Chinese boy happened to walk by when Giokhung was molesting his rock....yep...even a rock, cung khong chiu tha....😱 The Chinese kid asked him what he was doing. Embarrassed, Giokhung got furious and started cussing the boat out of that Chinese kid. He threatened to this kid that if this kid don’t keep his mouth shut, he would forever curse all his boat people until his last breath. 🙊 The kid never told anyone but since Giokhung also suffered from severe paranoia.......to be continued

Stay tune guys because the best is more to come. Sooner the whole world will see the true color of this son of a bit’ mofo named.....CangCuaVuTruGioKhung🙊🙈🙉

Last edited by PlumBlossom; 03-16-2019 at 04:11 PM..
Ông Hai
Số Điểm: 680
Old 03-16-2019 , 06:27 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ái dà ... cái lị a xẩm lầy không chịu ra toà chuilon với cailon mà ngồi ể trong nhà chuilon một mình.

Lị muốn thằng a tửng CangCuaVuTruGioKhung xin lỗi lị thì lị pải ra hầu toà cailon tay đôi với nó. Ngộ thấy lị chuilon hay quá xá, lị pắt nó xin lỗi lị rồi kêu lị pằng A Chế là được dzồi, nó khùng mà, lị ăn hiếp nó hoài tội nghiệp nó á.
OXOXO
Old 03-16-2019 , 08:39 PM     OXOXO est dconnect  search   Quote  
.................................................. ............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzNTbv2_f7E

10 Signs You're A Psychopath

Truth is simple.

YeuAnhDaiKho
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 36570
Old 03-17-2019 , 08:20 PM     YeuAnhDaiKho est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by PlumBlossom
Khoe re, con be’ sao?

Minh dang o airport cho bay. Thay co chuc time, nen ghi tiep ve ......” Cuoc Doi cua Anh Hung CangCuaVuTru GioKhung”
Số bé thật là có phươc ....được chồng cho đi chơi hoài .....Khờ mừng cho bé .....

đi chơi vui vẽ nha .....tận hưỡng những ngày tháng vui chơi ....

thượng lộ bình an nha bé ....
-Live- forever in someone's Heart ....!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh ..........Love ............Live ..................
PlumBlossom
Old 03-19-2019 , 11:50 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
Ái dà ... cái lị a xẩm lầy không chịu ra toà chuilon với cailon mà ngồi ể trong nhà chuilon một mình.

Lị muốn thằng a tửng CangCuaVuTruGioKhung xin lỗi lị thì lị pải ra hầu toà cailon tay đôi với nó. Ngộ thấy lị chuilon hay quá xá, lị pắt nó xin lỗi lị rồi kêu lị pằng A Chế là được dzồi, nó khùng mà, lị ăn hiếp nó hoài tội nghiệp nó á.
Vay la stop here phai ko ong2? Noi nu*a~ no se tu*. be cang tu*. van phai ko?

Last edited by PlumBlossom; 03-19-2019 at 12:50 PM..
PlumBlossom
Old 03-19-2019 , 11:51 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzNTbv2_f7E

10 Signs You're A Psychopath

Truth is simple.

No noi no la Cang Cua dai ca vu tru nen gap may chi em phu nu la ra de ta day nguy hiem. Dung la khung het thuoc chua ma.

QUOTE=YeuAnhDaiKho;13558442]Số bé thật là có phươc ....được chồng cho đi chơi hoài .....Khờ mừng cho bé .....

đi chơi vui vẽ nha .....tận hưỡng những ngày tháng vui chơi ....

thượng lộ bình an nha bé ....[/QUOTE]

It was a short get away be’ oi. Minh di ke’ voi hubby since it was work related for him. 😇🥳
Ông Hai
Số Điểm: 680
Old 03-19-2019 , 06:05 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by PlumBlossom
Vay la stop here phai ko ong2? Noi nu*a~ no se tu*. be cang tu*. van phai ko?
No, lị phải lói lữa, lói hoài cho ló chịu thua lị mới liệt á. Ngộ thấy lị chuilon hay hơn a cáo Chệt DuyVII, thằng tửng ló kô piết chuilon.

Hổm zày Chệt DuyVII chết pờ chết pụi ể đâu mà sao kô thấy chui zô giúp lị chuilon cailon với a tửng GioCangCua???