VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1453
Old 12-29-2019 , 09:50 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
What dog did you buy and did you buy him/ her from a breeder?

Hubby said I could get a small size breed 🐶 that’s not too yappy. There are so many breeders out there and I’m not sure which one is the best.

Any suggestions?
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 12-29-2019 , 01:48 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
There are many scam websites out there and I don’t know which one is real and which one is not.

We have a pet store here and the dogs are 2500 each but not the breed I want.

This one looks alright but it’s all the way in Florida.

Mua xong roi phai mua 1 way ticket cho no’ nua. No’ nho vay ko biet fly Sao nay co’ bi. gi ko nua?

Where can I find a kid like this? 😍♥️♥️

1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2324
Old 12-29-2019 , 02:55 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
What dog did you buy and did you buy him/ her from a breeder?

Hubby said I could get a small size breed 🐶 that’s not too yappy. There are so many breeders out there and I’m not sure which one is the best.

Any suggestions?
I got my cocker spaniel from a local student. I think her parents gave her the puppies to help pay for her tuition.

I would search for locals breeder/seller then asked meet up somewhere to see the puppies in person and go from there. NEVER pay a deposit or any cash upfront when asked-- scam!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 12-29-2019 , 04:19 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by 1MINUTEMAN
I got my cocker spaniel from a local student. I think her parents gave her the puppies to help pay for her tuition.

I would search for locals breeder/seller then asked meet up somewhere to see the puppies in person and go from there. NEVER pay a deposit or any cash upfront when asked-- scam!

I’ve been searching last night and came upon several websites where they ask you to fill in your name and phone number + email address.

This morning, I got several emails back asking me to give them a brief description to why I need a dog, my name and state I was from.

I was so happy I readily replied to all their emails.

Yesterday in the emails, I even asked to see pics of the puppy’s grandparents and parents. Today, I got no answer on that. 1st scam clue-checked.

They then emailed me questions like more infos in my actual street address, contact number and nearest airport.

I emailed back saying I had a friend who lived in that state(minh ko co ban nao o state do het)and they could stop by to check out the puppy. They
then replied back with only 1 sentence saying it was Richmond tx and not Richmond va (answer was not consistent) 2nd- clue checked.

Somehow, during the time I was waiting for their replies, I K new something was not right so I googled their websites and enter the word “scam” after to find out there were complaints and they were on the scam list.😱

They then emailed me the TX address. I Zillowed it and it was in a rich neighborhood. I emailed back telling them that I have a family member who could stop by to look at the puppy today and asked for the best time? (That ra minh ko co family gi o ben do het.)

That’s when the scammers disappeared from the face of the earth. 😱🤣

I was so desperate and gullible where I almost thought it was real!!!! People, don’t be desperate. Please do your research before you decide to do anything online.

Of course, I wanted to meet with them first to see the dog before I decide to do anything. Just yesterday, I told hubby we should fly there to check the puppies out. Maybe take a weekend vacay to explore the city and visit the breeder. Bua nay.....Ai Ngo, toan la scammers ko.

Now, I’m sad because I don’t know where to look if I want to get the perfect bloodline champion AKC breed that I want.😭

Got any pics to share. How old is your pup? What did you name? Why did you decide to choose that breed over other breeds?
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Old 12-29-2019 , 07:47 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I’ve been searching last night and came upon several websites where they ask you to fill in your name and phone number + email address.

This morning, I got several emails back asking me to give them a brief description to why I need a dog, my name and state I was from.

I was so happy I readily replied to all their emails.

Yesterday in the emails, I even asked to see pics of the puppy’s grandparents and parents. Today, I got no answer on that. 1st scam clue-checked.

They then emailed me questions like more infos in my actual street address, contact number and nearest airport.

I emailed back saying I had a friend who lived in that state(minh ko co ban nao o state do het)and they could stop by to check out the puppy. They
then replied back with only 1 sentence saying it was Richmond tx and not Richmond va (answer was not consistent) 2nd- clue checked.

Somehow, during the time I was waiting for their replies, I K new something was not right so I googled their websites and enter the word “scam” after to find out there were complaints and they were on the scam list.😱

They then emailed me the TX address. I Zillowed it and it was in a rich neighborhood. I emailed back telling them that I have a family member who could stop by to look at the puppy today and asked for the best time? (That ra minh ko co family gi o ben do het.)

That’s when the scammers disappeared from the face of the earth. 😱🤣

I was so desperate and gullible where I almost thought it was real!!!! People, don’t be desperate. Please do your research before you decide to do anything online.

Of course, I wanted to meet with them first to see the dog before I decide to do anything. Just yesterday, I told hubby we should fly there to check the puppies out. Maybe take a weekend vacay to explore the city and visit the breeder. Bua nay.....Ai Ngo, toan la scammers ko.

Now, I’m sad because I don’t know where to look if I want to get the perfect bloodline champion AKC breed that I want.😭

Got any pics to share. How old is your pup? What did you name? Why did you decide to choose that breed over other breeds?
there are a lot of scammers out there and they come up with a bunch of excuses or scenarios.

Rosie is 12 weeks tomorrow. We chose her mainly of how she looks like in the pic.. we didn't really care what breed.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 12-30-2019 , 10:23 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
there are a lot of scammers out there and they come up with a bunch of excuses or scenarios.

Rosie is 12 weeks tomorrow. We chose her mainly of how she looks like in the pic.. we didn't really care what breed.

They are really cunning and I’m sure many has fallen into their traps already.

I think it’s important to choose the breed that suits your needs and theirs as well.

I chose the smaller guy this time since he’s hypoallergenic, small, good with other dogs and children, easy to train, not yappy and don’t require lots of exercise since....I’m getting more lazier these days.😬🤣

They grow fast so gotta enjoy them as much as you can now. Congrats by the way!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 01-08-2020 , 05:08 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
At first, I thought of getting a girl but was afraid the boy dogs wouldnharass and impregnate her so I changed my mind and got a boy instead. No matter what, boys are still easier to handle than girls.

This guy is so easy to care for. I pick him up to clean his paws, winky and butt after he peed or pooped. He learned quick though since after that 2nd day, he’d stick around in the bathroom with me, waiting for me to wipe him.

He’s really picky with food and won’t eat without me hand feeding him so I have to give him this toy.

https://youtu.be/tt5rDFm5pEo

I took him to the vet today to find out he’s gained 1 lb in just 1 week. 🙊Vet said he’s healthy so I’m worry free now. As of today, I need to cut back his food portion. I told hubby and hubby asked if “I’m not afraid he would chui me for cutting back”.😂 We will find out. 🤣
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Old 01-09-2020 , 01:11 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Dogs likes liver. My cousin in law used to work in the pet food industry and he told me they love liver. Mine was so picky with food until I bought the liver with chicken pate and mixed it with dry food--she came to me begging for it! hehe Now she finished her plate every time.

Mine weighed close to 10 pounds now at 14 weeks. she's getting longer and heavier.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 01-09-2020 , 02:29 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Dogs likes liver. My cousin in law used to work in the pet food industry and he told me they love liver. Mine was so picky with food until I bought the liver with chicken pate and mixed it with dry food--she came to me begging for it! hehe Now she finished her plate every time.

Mine weighed close to 10 pounds now at 14 weeks. she's getting longer and heavier.
Remember I told you I was so stressed out from work and have been breaking out really badly again.

Ever since this guy came home, my skin has cleared up. Now, I’m flawless and hubby said “I’m dep guy again”. 😂Maybe cuz I’m just so busy with 🐶 to even remember about work. I’m much more happier now and if I start stressing out, all I have is to watch him on BeiCam and all the stresses are gone. 😊 He sure is 1 good therapy dog. 🐶
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Old 01-09-2020 , 02:56 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Remember I told you I was so stressed out from work and have been breaking out really badly again.

Ever since this guy came home, my skin has cleared up. Now, I’m flawless and hubby said “I’m dep guy again”. 😂Maybe cuz I’m just so busy with 🐶 to even remember about work. I’m much more happier now and if I start stressing out, all I have is to watch him on BeiCam and all the stresses are gone. 😊 He sure is 1 good therapy dog. 🐶
That's amazing! lolz. That's good that your pup is able to relieved some stress, mine added more stress. I don't think I've been this stress since my student year.

Are you going to neuter him? If you don't, he will hump your legs.. ALOT. I know, I had a male dog before!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 01-09-2020 , 03:49 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
That's amazing! lolz. That's good that your pup is able to relieved some stress, mine added more stress. I don't think I've been this stress since my student year.

Are you going to neuter him? If you don't, he will hump your legs.. ALOT. I know, I had a male dog before!

I’m very pleased and impressed with him since he slept well throughout the night. First several days I was worried something might happened to him during the night cuz he’s so quiet in his kennel. I’d wake up several times, pretending to use the bathroom so I could sneak on him.🤣

After the vet visit, I feel more rest assured and are not too worried anymore.hheheh

They’re a lot of work and that could be the reason why it kept my mind off from other things. Hubby co noi la minh suong ko chiu, mua con cho gioi ban ron voi no. I told him minh vui ve lam tai gi no lam cho minh cuoi and make minh vui. 😬

I know getting the puppy was my choice and I don’t regret making that choice.

I’ll just give him a stuffed monkey or bunny to keep him busy and if he humps my leg, I’ll smack him silly.😅😬
1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Old 01-10-2020 , 02:41 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I’m very pleased and impressed with him since he slept well throughout the night. First several days I was worried something might happened to him during the night cuz he’s so quiet in his kennel. I’d wake up several times, pretending to use the bathroom so I could sneak on him.🤣

After the vet visit, I feel more rest assured and are not too worried anymore.hheheh

They’re a lot of work and that could be the reason why it kept my mind off from other things. Hubby co noi la minh suong ko chiu, mua con cho gioi ban ron voi no. I told him minh vui ve lam tai gi no lam cho minh cuoi and make minh vui. 😬

I know getting the puppy was my choice and I don’t regret making that choice.

I’ll just give him a stuffed monkey or bunny to keep him busy and if he humps my leg, I’ll smack him silly.😅😬
For the first month I was so stressed that I wanted to returned her or give her away for free—no kidding. I’m used to the routine and the work now— more relaxed since I controlled her drinking and eating—lesser poop and pee.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 01-13-2020 , 04:30 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
For the first month I was so stressed that I wanted to returned her or give her away for free—no kidding. I’m used to the routine and the work now— more relaxed since I controlled her drinking and eating—lesser poop and pee.

The first week was hard . We decided to pick him up on New Year’s Eve so we would have the whole day to potty train him on New Year’s Day but then it went back to square 1 since we weren’t there to reinforce the same routine on Friday.

After 2 weeks, it now is getting better. We let him out in the yard to do his thing before he goes to bed at night. He sleeps well through the night and would wake up around 6ish in the morning, cry in his crate for us to let him out so he could go potty. Dogs are really smart. They don’t poop inside their own bed or place where they sleep.

They have to get used to their routine before they’ll start coming to you when they need to go out to do their business.

Minh ky lam. I will never let him go on the floor if his paws, butt and koo are not clean. I even have a blanket for him to lay on when he’s on the sofa. He’s used to all of that already. 🐶

Does yours follow you around? Mine follows me everywhere I go. Mine’s still a puppy so I don’t trust him on the carpet all by himself yet. When I go to the bedroom, hubby would either hold him or have him sit on the sofa next to him. As soon as Bei hears my voice or sees me, he’ll jump out of hubby’s arm or run over to the sofa’s arm rest and sit there waiting for me.

Sometime, I would head straight to the kitchen while he’s snoozing on the sofa and as soon as he hears my voice...

Check him out. 😂

1MINUTEMAN
Gold Member
Old 01-13-2020 , 08:54 PM     1MINUTEMAN est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
The first week was hard . We decided to pick him up on New Year’s Eve so we would have the whole day to potty train him on New Year’s Day but then it went back to square 1 since we weren’t there to reinforce the same routine on Friday.

After 2 weeks, it now is getting better. We let him out in the yard to do his thing before he goes to bed at night. He sleeps well through the night and would wake up around 6ish in the morning, cry in his crate for us to let him out so he could go potty. Dogs are really smart. They don’t poop inside their own bed or place where they sleep.

They have to get used to their routine before they’ll start coming to you when they need to go out to do their business.

Minh ky lam. I will never let him go on the floor if his paws, butt and koo are not clean. I even have a blanket for him to lay on when he’s on the sofa. He’s used to all of that already. 🐶

Does yours follow you around? Mine follows me everywhere I go. Mine’s still a puppy so I don’t trust him on the carpet all by himself yet. When I go to the bedroom, hubby would either hold him or have him sit on the sofa next to him. As soon as Bei hears my voice or sees me, he’ll jump out of hubby’s arm or run over to the sofa’s arm rest and sit there waiting for me.

Sometime, I would head straight to the kitchen while he’s snoozing on the sofa and as soon as he hears my voice...

Check him out. 😂

He's white just like my first dog and attached to people just like my first dog too!

Mine doesn't follow me around, she's pretty independent. She's either napping or playing with her many toys by herself.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 01-15-2020 , 12:29 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
He's white just like my first dog and attached to people just like my first dog too!

Mine doesn't follow me around, she's pretty independent. She's either napping or playing with her many toys by herself.

I used to have a large breed dog and he was the sweetest thing ever. He was docile and very easy to train. He also followed me everywhere until I restricted him from doing that due to his severe shedding. I spent a lot of time training him and will be doing the same with little guy.

I think this little guy is easier because he’s such a tiny thing. He’s really smart, attentive and fast learner. He comes when called and now know to hold his urgencies. He passed with flying colors yesterday when we were at my aunt’s house. They too had an 8 months old puppy and there were training pads in almost every corner of the house. I told Bei to go pee and he refused to so I had to pick him up and stand him right on top of the clean pad so he would do his thing since I knew he needed to go.He refused to g pee and was but pacing back and forth like he was in distress.😳

I told hubby he needed to go outside and sure thing, as soon as he was out there, Bei did it right on the lawn. 😂 all dogs are so smart as long as you have the patience.

Hey, I just taught him a new command this morning and that’s how to hi five and he learned fast too. I guess it’s easy to train him since he’s food motivated.

As for today, he knows a few commands like come to me when called, sit, lay down when I tell him to and roll.

Next command is to play dead when I go “bang”. 😂

Talking about smart and loyal, I wonder why people like to call one another dog when they’re upset. I think we should change the term and call them thang meo, thang chuot, thang cua and van van.😂

Last edited by CheriBlossom; 01-15-2020 at 12:32 PM..