VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

PlumBlossom
Số Điểm: 124
Old 03-21-2019 , 10:30 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I just got an approval from GioKhungCangCuaVuTru to write one more today.😅

This mofo GioKhungCangCua is so stupid that no cussing or beating could make him smarter so his tiger parents gave up hopes on this sob cub of theirs and now, GioKhung has to go help tiger dad in the rice field by doing something productive.

His job was to catch catfish in the muddy ditch. He never could catch anything at all other then mud and rocks. One day, this mofo saw a hole in the ground, and rule of thumb is not to stick your hands in if you don’t know what’s in there. This mojojo GioKhung was too stupid to know, stuck his hand in then got bitten by a snake then lost consciousness.

As he was laying there, CrazyKingCrab crawled by, lost and angry because he couldn’t find his way back to the ocean, raised his big claw, gave out 1 slash on mofo GioKhung’s left arm, sending a dose of his serum called “fuktard” into the unconscious mofo’s bloodstream mixing with the snakes’s venom causing this mofo to become a total fuktard and delirious and then the magical happened:

This mofo saw his soul flew out of his body, into the galaxy and landed on Pluto. There, he claimed he could see the black hole, which was thousands of light years away, with his own naked eyes.😱 mofo GioKhung was mesmerized with the spectacular beauty of this planet with his jaw dropped as he was in awe.
(This explains fuktard GioKhung’s fascination with outer space and the universe as a whole. ) Standing there, he heard snakes hissing, cows moo-ing and crabs clicking their pincers, in the black hole.

In his blog, he also wrote how he communicated to CrazyCowKing.

“Believe it or not, I’ve talked to them and they’ve been sending me messages telepathically asking for help. 🙊 They have Informed that they’re stuck in the black hole and couldn’t get out.”

He also wrote on his blog stating that he has saved one King crab out from the black hole with his 1 pincer. King crab later dethroned himself and inherited Giokhung to be khung crab known as fuktardGioKhungCangCuaVuTru.

As this fuktard GioKhung was in this happy mystical place , that same Chinese kid walked by and found this mofo laying unconscious on the ground. The Chinese kid knew a little about plants and medicine, scanned his surrounding and spotted a pile of cow dung a few feet away, next to a tree. He ran over, observed the dung then
pulled out a long string of something from the poop pile and gently open mojojo fuktard GioKhung’s mouth, then shoved it in. As soon as that stringy shiet was in mojojo GioKhung’s mouth, it started to dissolve and it’s effect kicked in. Color slowly came back on GioKhung’s face and 15 minutes later, which felt like an eternity, this mofo finally woke up. He opened up his eyes and asked the Chinese kid what happened. The Chinese kid told him the whole story and without any form of appreciation, he cursed the boat out of this kid again. The Chinese kid was just a kid, couldn’t understand why this crazy mofo always chui, “du me tau, doo me con me tau, doo doo me thang cha tau sanh tau ra lam chi, so many doo doo scooby doo”, with a look of confusion on his face, he then walked away.

Fuktard GioKhung was angry not because of the “medicine” in the cow poop given to him, in fact, he just loved it, but he was upset because his mission in the universe hasn’t been accomplished yet.

To be continued 😱
OXOXO
Số Điểm: 580
Old 03-21-2019 , 10:38 AM     OXOXO est dconnect  search   Quote  

"... they’re stuck in the black hole and couldn’t get out.”

Watch season 1 episode 6 minute 2 of Lost in Space film and wait for its season 2 to find out answers !

Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1195
Old 03-21-2019 , 02:39 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Úp một phát ! Nice story .. Can't wait to read next excerpts ..

Don't you dare leave your readers hanging ...kakkkakak ..

Bài viết hay
PlumBlossom
Old 03-22-2019 , 09:17 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by OXOXO

"... they’re stuck in the black hole and couldn’t get out.”

Watch season 1 episode 6 minute 2 of Lost in Space film and wait for its season 2 to find out answers !

I used to watch sci fi when I was little. Now, that I’m older, I only go on Vietfun, cook and watch Singapore movies with hubby. 🥳

Happy Friday!!!! s:
PlumBlossom
Old 03-22-2019 , 09:21 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
Úp một phát ! Nice story .. Can't wait to read next excerpts ..

Don't you dare leave your readers hanging ...kakkkakak ..

Bài viết hay
Thank you for your support.

I definitely won’t let you guys hanging but I only write when I get an approval from GioKhungCangCuaVuTru.

Ngo khong muon no’ tu*. be~ cang\ va\ che^’t tu*c’ tu*o*?i -da^u. 😱
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2151
Old 03-22-2019 , 07:14 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Đù má nó ... SuperGióCàngCuaCủaKhôngGian13ChiềuLục Địa trốn đâu rồi bây??? Nhịn là nhục nghe bây.
PlumBlossom
Old 03-22-2019 , 07:22 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wrapping up on GioiKhung’s Fuktard epidemic 😱

Giokhung gotta thank the crazy kingCrab for saving his life with the fuktard serum. It not only cause Giokhung to become a delusional fuktard but it has other effects too like slowing down the speed of the snake poison from going through his nervous system while inhibiting the disruption of chemical signals sent between neurons. Whatever that stringy thingy in the cow poop was, it’s chemical components probably bound with the fuktard serum to bring Giokhung back to life within 15 minutes. Truly amazing, right Giokhung? You are just one lucky asswipe mofo. 😱

But then, this mofo Giokhung was and is such an egotistical and delusional asswipe who’s too angry to listen to anyone especially this Chinese kid who’s trying to explain to him how that shiet in the cow poop only treat snake poison and not the final antidote to the fuktard epidemic. The Chinese kid didn’t have a chance to explain before Fuktard GioKhung cursed him away.

Does this mean GiokhungCangCuaVuTru will have to live with this fuktard disease for the rest of his life? Only time will tell!😱
PlumBlossom
Old 03-22-2019 , 07:30 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
Đù má nó ... SuperGióCàngCuaCủaKhôngGian13ChiềuLục Địa trốn đâu rồi bây??? Nhịn là nhục nghe bây.
Cang cua Giokhung dang rung rinh, sap bi ro*’t roi ong2.

I’m the nicest girl in here cho*’ no’ gap nho? Khac da dem no’rang muoi roi.
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Old 03-22-2019 , 07:41 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by PlumBlossom
Cang cua Giokhung dang rung rinh, sap bi ro*’t roi ong2.

I’m the nicest girl in here cho*’ no’ gap nho? Khac da dem no’rang muoi roi.
Trời ơi là trời .... nó còn chọc tức kiểu cua rang muối thì cò gì danh tiếng "vô địch trong vũ trụ" của Gió Đại Ca chớ hả???
PlumBlossom
Old 03-23-2019 , 11:10 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Trời ơi là trời .... nó còn chọc tức kiểu cua rang muối thì cò gì danh tiếng "vô địch trong vũ trụ" của Gió Đại Ca chớ hả???
GiokhungCangcua dang bi rang muoi ben thread cua ong kia. 😱 chung nao fuktardGiokhung chiu man up and nhan loi voi ba con trong nay thi se ....thien ha thai binh lai.
PlumBlossom
Old 03-23-2019 , 11:52 AM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
FuktardGioKhung felt a great sense of achievement with the new title given to him, fuktardGioKhungCangCuaVuTru“, gleefully ran to tiger dad to share his joy, hoping to get a pat on the back. He ran so fast that he stepped on a banana peel, slipped and fell face down into a pile of cow dung. That didn’t bother him at all because this accomplishment would mean so much to tigerdad, after all, or so he thought.

He picked himself up, wiped the cow dung off his face, leaving a speck of shiet here and there, well, it’s good enough for FuktardGioKhung anyways. He continued running as fast as he could to tigerdad
who was hovering over in the rice field while reaping the rice crop. FuktardGioKhung blindly ran, like he was late to enter the wheel of reincarnation, ran straight into tigerdad, knocked him over, which made him fell face down into the muddy water while knocking Fuktard Giokhung’s small body over, like a domino effect, that sent him tumbling and rolling into tigerdad’s sickle which sliced through his left cheek, just like butter.

Tigerdad picked himself up, raised both hand to wipe the mud off his face then went to his Fuktard son to help him up. Fuktard was optimistic as ever, regardless the deep cut on his face which was bleeding heavily. Surrounded by so many of his coworkers, Tiger dad tried to keep his calm and patience with this bastard son of his, (who’s now drenched in mud and his own blood) and asked, “ why are you running son?” He didn’t seem to care about the bleeding on this fuktard’s face. 😱

Fuktard hugged tigerdad and said in a fuktard tone of voice, “Dad, you will be so proud of me. I’ve achieved the greatest award that none could ever get in this whole wide world.” “What is it son”, asked Tigerdad. As soon as FuktardGioKhung said he’s inherited the title, “fuktardGioKhungCangCuaVuTru”, tigerdad furiously roared, “you crazy son of a con bit’ fuktard” then kicked GioKhung in his ass that sent him flying into a nearby tree leaving an indentation in it. He hit the tree, then bounced to another tree like a ping ping ball, then to the edge of a cliff which sent him toppling down then rolled, and rolled and kept on rolling down the slope into Mad cow’s quarantined area.

What will happen next? 😱

Please stay tune guys.
PlumBlossom
Old 03-23-2019 , 12:14 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Like a bowling ball, FuktardGioKhung rolled into this quarantined site and fell face to face with VuaBoDien
who smirked then moo-ed”, Hit it guys”, then this song started playing 😱

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tftiLA77v8Q

To be continued......😱

Gotta go make bun’ rieu now. :lol
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Old 03-24-2019 , 04:01 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ông Hai công nhận cháu gái Sát Thủ Càng Cua PlumBlossom có tài viết truyện giả tưởng, nếu cháu chịu cộng tác với Ông Hai phóng tác chuyện Gió Càng Cua Bị Bẻ Càng nầy đem bán trên Amazon, Ông Hai bảo đảm sẽ bán đắt như tôm tươi.
PlumBlossom
Old 03-24-2019 , 07:04 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Ông Hai công nhận cháu gái Sát Thủ Càng Cua PlumBlossom có tài viết truyện giả tưởng, nếu cháu chịu cộng tác với Ông Hai phóng tác chuyện Gió Càng Cua Bị Bẻ Càng nầy đem bán trên Amazon, Ông Hai bảo đảm sẽ bán đắt như tôm tươi.
Just like what you wrote, cang no’ bi. ga^?y tru.i lu?i roi va -dang du*o*n?g thu*o*ng trong hang-dong. nao -do’ cho ne^n chuyen tam. ngu*ng for now. Cam’ o*n cac’ mods va ba con co^ bac’ ung? ho^.

Xin he.n ngay ta’i ngo^. 😱🥳
OXOXO
Số Điểm: 580
Old 03-27-2019 , 09:57 AM     OXOXO est dconnect  search   Quote  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYyWyHrGn_k

Animals reacting to musical instruments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

Noisestorm - Crab Rave [Monstercat Release]

PlumBlossom
Old 04-08-2019 , 05:33 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by OXOXO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYyWyHrGn_k

Animals reacting to musical instruments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDU_Txk06tM

Noisestorm - Crab Rave [Monstercat Release]

Animals con biet nghe but this subhuman mofo is too stupid to understand;hence is the one and only

DELUSIONAL FUKTARD
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Old 04-08-2019 , 06:38 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Rồi, thằng Gió Càng Cua lại chọc cho a xẩm chửi.
DocHanh08
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2155
Old 04-13-2019 , 05:27 AM     DocHanh08 est dconnect  search   Quote  

Thank you!
PlumBlossom
Old 04-14-2019 , 01:00 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Rồi, thằng Gió Càng Cua lại chọc cho a xẩm chửi.
“Throw dirt on me and grow a wild flower.....My life a bit’, ro, chuon,co*, but you know nothing about her,....be good and be good at it..... keep knockin’ and you won’t knock me down....”nghe nhac tinh tam di ong2. 😱

Have you been bullied and what do you do? What do you do when you know your child has been bullied?
Tell them to walk away? Ignore? Change school? What’s the best solution?
https://youtu.be/KV2ssT8lzj8

https://youtu.be/KV2ssT8lzj8
PlumBlossom
Old 06-01-2019 , 04:12 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
Rồi có con Chệt xấu xí tức tao nhảy vào ăn ké với con Rô.

Mặt dầu bị con Rô (tánh cũng hiếm độc: thứ thiếu đàn ông & bần cùng như con này thì thường tánh rất ganh & hiểm độc) chửi như chửi chó cách đây 1-2 tuần

Fuktard Giokhung read more for your own entertainment. I could’ve been more harsh but I’ll go easy on you since I know you’re one pathetic crazyass fuktard. I’ve been lenient on your forefathers since it’s you who’s the problem child but they had to be mentioned in the story, just for the sake of the story. 😱

Once again, the Chinese kid was out in the meadows nearby trying to find the plants to cure the “Fuktard” disease when he happened to hear the quarantined area hustling and bustling with sound and music. 😱

He ran over and peeked in which was at the right time to see Giokhung standing in front of the crazy bovine with a big fuktard grin on his face while staring down at VuaBoDien. This has irritated the crazy cow to start acting aggressively where he huffed and puffed then charge. 😱Before the Chinese kid could say anything, crazy cow has bit Mofo Giokhung in his left leg, unbelievably hard that he could see his 3 generation forefathers sitting on their oxens back serenading to them with their wooden flutes. 😱yep, it was that hard. 😳